The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Most Dangerous Game
Mal'Keru Rin I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2024, 8:00 pm by ghost

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Mal'Keru Rin I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2024, 6:24 pm by Lazarus

» Denver's Demons
Mal'Keru Rin I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2024, 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» The Deal and The Hit
Mal'Keru Rin I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Mal'Keru Rin I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Mal'Keru Rin I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Mal'Keru Rin I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Mal'Keru Rin I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Mal'Keru Rin I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Mal'Keru Rin I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Mal'Keru Rin I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Mal'Keru Rin I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Mal'Keru Rin I_vote_lcapMal'Keru Rin I_voting_barMal'Keru Rin I_vote_rcap 
ghost
Mal'Keru Rin I_vote_lcapMal'Keru Rin I_voting_barMal'Keru Rin I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Mal'Keru Rin

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mal'Keru Rin Empty Mal'Keru Rin

Post by Entei October 10th 2014, 11:29 pm

Mal'Keru Rin
Through victory, my chains are broken. -Excerpt from 'The Sith Code'.

Basic Biography

Renegade/Hero/Villain Name: N/A
Title: Lord Mal'Keru
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Race: Red skinned alien race of unknown name.
Hair: Crimson
Eyes: Yellow
Height: 6'0
Weight: 200lbs

The Looks

Spoiler:

The Legacy

Personality: A laid back individual, Mal'keru is cocky and full of himself. Never one to really back down from a fight, he is always on the front line, absolutely despising having to sit in the back and provide support. His many years of training and raw power given to him by his alien fatih has caused him to develop an ego, making him constantly consider himself superior to 'lesser life forms'.

History: Born on a planet that is untranslatable, Mal'keru was gifted in the arts of Yon'chen, a very secretive religious sect, whose members were a very selective few from the planet, from a young age. Being so gifted, he was brought into the order, and trained in the way of the order. The order were knights of sorts, wielding futuristic plasma blades blades that formed and vanished from the push of a single button. They were also a mystical order, members being able to manipulate a living force called 'The Life Vein', to do great, and destructive things. While the order wasn't necessarily evil, it followed a more morally grey road than one would expect from a religion. After many years of training, Mal'keru was able to reach the pinnacle of the order, and call himself a knight, and with it, the ability to make his very own sword. It wasn't long after competition of his sword, that the revolts began. Ordinary citizens, who were fed up with the way the order acted, attacked the temple, slaughtering nearly everyone. Though those of the order were powerful in their own right, they were few in number and were swarmed. In a last act, Mal'keru's master forced the young disciple into a ship, and set the auto pilot for the first planet he could find. Which, just happened to be Earth..

The Powers

Power 1: Expert swordsman: Years of training has developed Mal'keru into a weapon of destruction. There are very few who can match his skill with a blade, and even fewer who he would admit it to. He is capable of making precise and powerful cuts with no effort, and has even been known to close his eyes while fighting, being that confident in his ability. He is knowledgeable, and even considered a master in most styles of swordplay. (Eight FS)

Power 2: Follower of Yon'chen: The planet Mal'keru hails from contains an ancient religious sect, called Yon'chen. This religion is incredibly secretive and borders on occultism, it's members being able to access a force called 'The life vein', when loosely translated into English. It allows him access to supernatural powers, from manipulating the forces of gravity around him, to shooting lightning from his hands. (four magic)

Grid
Intelligence: 3
Strength: 2
Speed: 2
Durability: 4
Fighting Skills: 8
Magic: 4
Spells: 3
Wealth: 5

Yon'chen magic:

Basic
(1) Push: Manipulating the forces around an object, a follower of Yon'chen can repel an object from them, sending it forward. This can be done with a simple hand gesture, or with great concentration from the user.

(2) Pull: Like push, the user manipulates the forces surrounding an object to pull it towards them. This can be done with a simple hand gesture, or with great concentration from the user.

Low
(3) Persuasion: Manipulating The Life Vein, Mal'keru is capable of manipulating the thought process of beings, manipulating them to do his bidding. (Requires player permission for PCs) ( Two post CD)

(4) Camouflage: Mal'keru is capable of bending light around himself, making him invisible to the naked eye. (One post duration, Two post Cooldown.)

Medium
(5) Choke: Using 'The Life Vein', the user slowly closes their hand, imitating a choking motion. This causes great force to be applied to the victim's throat, causing a lack of oxygen to reach their brain, and imitating the act of choking. (Must have player permission to use this on PCs) (Three turn cooldown)

(6) Lightning: The user manipulates the very particles in the air using 'The Life Vein', changing the molecules in the air, and creating static discharge. The sudden discharge creates a solid stream of lightning to travel from the hand(s) of the user to the victim. This stream can be channeled for a short amount of time, and great stamina cost to the user. (Three turn cooldown)
Entei
Entei
Post Adept
Post Adept

Quote : Entei
Quick Draw

Warnings : Banned
Number of posts : 394
Registration date : 2014-07-13

Back to top Go down

Mal'Keru Rin Empty Re: Mal'Keru Rin

Post by Forceaus December 1st 2014, 7:26 pm

Approved until stated otherwise

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : I am hilarious, and you will quote everything I say.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2604
Job : It pays the bills
Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Back to top Go down

Mal'Keru Rin Empty Re: Mal'Keru Rin

Post by Entei January 25th 2015, 9:06 pm

Retired

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Entei
Quick Draw
Entei
Entei
Post Adept
Post Adept

Quote : Entei
Quick Draw

Warnings : Banned
Number of posts : 394
Registration date : 2014-07-13

Back to top Go down