The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Michael Carpenter I_icon_minitimeToday at 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Michael Carpenter I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Michael Carpenter I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Michael Carpenter I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Michael Carpenter I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Michael Carpenter I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Michael Carpenter I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Michael Carpenter I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Michael Carpenter I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
Michael Carpenter I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Michael Carpenter I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Michael Carpenter I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Tybrid
Michael Carpenter I_vote_lcapMichael Carpenter I_voting_barMichael Carpenter I_vote_rcap 
SicilianDragon
Michael Carpenter I_vote_lcapMichael Carpenter I_voting_barMichael Carpenter I_vote_rcap 
Vorik
Cynical_Aspie

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Michael Carpenter

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Michael Carpenter Empty Michael Carpenter

Post by Michael Carpenter August 10th 2014, 7:36 pm

CHARACTER NAME
CHARACTER TITLE OR QUOTE

Basic Biography

Renegade/Hero/Villain Name: ἡμίθεος (Hēmitheos)
Title: Son of Zeus
Alignment: Neutral Good
Race: Half -"god"
Hair: Brown
Eyes: amber-brown
Height: 6'0"
Weight: 185 lbs
Blood type: O -

The Looks

Mug shot:

Clothes:

The Legacy

Personality:
Michael attempts to live up to his name sake, he who is like God. However, which "god" he lives up to is not what most people would expect. Michael is a very hard headed and stubborn man who tries to live up to his full potential, now that he knows he has the powers of an Olympian. He has a nature to help people, though that is also his weakness, as he will often put himself in a disadvantage in order to help people.

Michael is also a smart ass, having to always get the last word in, and he is also known for making side comments. Despite his more helpful nature, to not bite the hand that feeds. Betray or back stab him once, and Michael is not afraid to get his hands dirty. He is a lover of rare meat, and a fan of all things animated and electronic.

History:

Thousands of years ago Zeus and his self proclaimed 'gods' emerged, taking command over humanity spawning the legends and tales passed on through centuries. During those days, there was little any man or woman could due to overpower these 'gods' until new religion began to spread among the people leading to an underground rebellion uprising lead by early day meta-humans. Overwhelmed by the 'treachery' of humanity, Zeus and the other 'gods' retreated to Mount Olympus, and Zeus opened a mighty vortex which engulfed the entire mountain. Over time, these 'gods' became things of myth and legend distorted by humanity over centuries of time.

Eighteen years ago the Moirai, better known as the fates, revealed to Zeus that a chance to reclaim that which was once his would arise but first he must amass an army of one hundred sons and turn human against human by amassing mortal followers. With this news Zeus took immediate action, returning to Earth and finding among humanity beautiful, worthy woman to bare his children.

Each child was born on the same day, and every one was a boy just as the fates predicted. However, two of the women knew what had happened and hide their children by giving them to the St. Frances Orphanage in Wisconsin. They named the one Michael, after the Archangel of God himself. They also gave him the last name Carpenter, as they did the other child at the orphanage with the same father, so that these two would know they were brothers.

Michael was attached to his brother, for that was the one true friend he had. Together, they performed good deeds around the town and for the orphanage. However, trouble always seemed to loom around them, and they got into many fights with the more fortunate people in society. One on one, each brother stood a chance, however more often then not they were jumped by a group of them and that forced the two to retreat, but never did they hang their heads in shame. His brother Zadkiel began to take boxing lessons from a professional, which meant Michael would need to do something on his own.

In his wondering Michael found a dojon,  similar to a dojo, only Korean and was the place for training with Taikwondo. It was here where Michael would learn to fight, learn to protect himself, and learn to strengthen his body to become lean and nimble to perform the motions of the advanced students.

When Michael was 16, many people began calling him Mike, including the people he worked for at the small town electronic store. It was here Mike began to learn how to disassemble and repair anything from smart phones to computers, game consoles to blueray players. Wiring and circuitry became his hobby, but also a benefactor for many things. He also learned how to disarm alarms, basic computer hacking and cracking, and even how to override an atm machine. Not something a good little Christian boy should do, but Michael always had a fear for the end of the world, and wanted to be able to survive in the end times by knowing how to.

These skills were used in the meantime though to help the locals in town. His brother worked with wood and he worked with wires. They used their collective cash to fix up a mustang, which was the sweetest ride in town.

At eighteen is when everything changed. Michael awoke with pain in his body as destroyed the bed he was in with strength from no where. Startled, he leaped up and almost went through the roof had he not caught himself. It was time to discover what his true origin was, and what he was meant to do in life.

The Powers

Power 1: Super Strength

Power 2: Super Endurance

Power 3: Power over Lightning - able to generate lightning from the sky over in the palms of his hands for powerful attacks (7 AB)

Grid
Intelligence: 4
Occult: 0
Strength: 6
Speed: 4
Durability: 6
Ability: 7
Fighting Skills: 3
Magic: 0
Spells: 0
Flight: 0
Wealth: 1

Michael Carpenter
Michael Carpenter

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2014-08-01

Back to top Go down

Michael Carpenter Empty Re: Michael Carpenter

Post by Entei August 10th 2014, 9:18 pm

Hey, app looks good to me. Just one thing to clarify, noticed you put 'gods'. Zues is not a part of the SHRPG lore, so as long as that 'god' is a meta running around pretending to be a god, it's fine.

Approved under those conditions.
Entei
Entei
Post Adept
Post Adept

Quote : Entei
Quick Draw

Warnings : Banned
Number of posts : 394
Registration date : 2014-07-13

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top