The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Michael's Toolkit I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
Michael's Toolkit I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
Michael's Toolkit I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Michael's Toolkit I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Michael's Toolkit I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
Michael's Toolkit I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
Michael's Toolkit I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Michael's Toolkit I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
Michael's Toolkit I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Michael's Toolkit I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Michael's Toolkit I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
Michael's Toolkit I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Michael's Toolkit I_vote_lcapMichael's Toolkit I_voting_barMichael's Toolkit I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Michael's Toolkit

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Michael's Toolkit Empty Michael's Toolkit

Post by Nathaniel A. Lincoln December 7th 2013, 4:31 pm

Level 4

Name: Michael's Raiment

Abilities:  

Shape Shifting Outfit

Akin to Kevlar

Allows Michael's wings to retract into back

Description:  
This armor is always on Michael. It can change it's look and form to resemble anything. Generally though Michael shapes it into jeans, leather jacket, and cowboy boots. With a white undershirt. It does retain it's abilities in any form though.

INT Allocation: 4 Occ

Look: Refer to Archangel form on character app.

Level 4

Name: Eye of the Angel

Abilities:  

Produces Harmless Light

Night Vision

Description:  
What do primitive humans enjoy? They enjoy a spectacle the Communion quickly picked up on this and crafted things to extort this quality. One of the most prominently used was the Eye of the Angel. Basically throughout the day and night it absorbs light from all sources. And when it is used it creates a breathtaking column of light. So Angels descending from heaven? Or aliens using pyrotechnics?

It can also be utilized for various other smaller feats including making things glow, flashlight, making any piece of clothing or body part shine, and creating halos. The light itself is just light and is almost useless. Still even modern humans find this simple magic trick very convincing. The final feature it has is that it can produce light that only the wearer can observe. More or less effectively creating night vision in the wielder.

INT Allocation: 4 Occ

Look: The jewel located in the center of Michael's belt.

Level 5

Name: Intervener First Inlay Enchantment

Abilities:

Astral project
1. Four post dur
2. Eight post cool down

Description:  

The Interviener can also project the wearer completely into the astral realm while keeping them anchored in the physical. However while doing utilizing the second of these two functions the body does not move unlike the first. Instead only the spirit is sent out making it only useful for scouting or other more abstract uses.

INT Allocation: 5 Occ

Look: A blue pulsing jewel located in the center of Michael's breastplate. Or in human form a silver cross. The cross is very strong and can not be ripped from his neck.

Name: Playwright's Pen

Abilities:  

1. Instantly creates masterful works.

All you have to do is pick up to pen think of something and touch it to paper.  
These words are generally embellished by calligraphic borders and designs.

2. Binding Contracts

Description:  
Originally a pen from which many of the masterful stories of old were spun forth from. It had fallen into the hands of an unscrupulous crossroads demon. Michael got into a dispute with said demon. And well this pen was all that was left. It has become rather useful throughout the ages however, and Michael keeps it on him at all times.

The main use behind this is to create magical contracts which are you guessed it magically binding. If another player agrees for rp purposes then he or she will sign one of these contracts. And whatever is stated in it within reason will come to pass for a price. When you write a contract with this pen it drains the blood from you. Writing with the blood. So prolonged use may or may not incapacitate you.

Rules:

1. Can not be forced on anyone.
2. No real gain, rp mechanic.
3. Michael can only give what he has.
4. Lasts for only one topic unless otherwise agreed upon by participants.

INT Allocation: 5 Occ

Look: A simple calligraphy pen. With red demonic runes inscribed along it that glow while it is used.

Level 6

Name: Hand of Eden

Abilities:

Heal small wounds on other human players.
1 post dur
3 post cool down

Heal large nearly fatal wounds on other human players.
2 post to fully heal or it is only a partial heal.
1 Topic cool down.

Scan in biology of other species and adapt to heal them.
1 post dur for brief scan (Allows for minor wounds to be healed.)

2 post dur for in depth scan (Allows for nearly fatal wounds to be healed.)

In theory it might work on an alien species without a scan if their biology was close enough to that of humans. Although it was specifically designed to operate on humans tissue making the outcome unknowable.

Description:

When the Communion arrived on Earth they did not fight alone. Instead they did what they always did, they recruited the indigenous population as well. In this case humans. Although their was a small problem they died far too easily. Their weak biological shells making for easy targets to meta-human rulers and other gods.

So the Communion figured on a work a round. The humans would still die like dogs. But the important ones would be saved. It was at this time after this decision that a piece of equipment was formed. A tool that takes adapts to the shape of it's wearer in the case of humans it is a gauntlet that allows for the repair of organic matter. It is useless on spiritual beings or technological organisms.  And must be placed directly above the wound to be effective.

These simple tools were issued to any of the Communion that ventured into the physical realm. Of course the Communion did not only operate on Earth. Their minds were projected on to various worlds at the time. Humans were the reasoning behind creating the gauntlet but not the only race in which they could be utilized. So another ability was a part of the gauntlet's features. It could read and store the biology of most physical organisms. Adapting whenever needed to heal them. Once scanned the biology is stored permanently to be used at any time on the race of which took part in the procedure.  

Micahel's own biology is too far changed by his inhabitance of it for this tool to be utilized on himself however. Making it a tool that is used generously by him in healing any injured mortal allies.

INT Allocation: 6 Occ

Look: Refer to Archangel form on character app.

Name: Eyes of the Cherubim

Abilities:  

Moves through astral realm to get to specific area. Can not be used in battle or anything like it. Basically just to get me in and out of threads.

Description:  

Moving from place to place is hard enough as it is. But when you have to travel great distances to locate relics to feed on it's even worst. So when Michael found this little relic he did'nt devour it. Instead cracking the jewel into piecies and placing it into his sword. Allowing for much faster travel and much more effiecient use of his time.

Look: A red glowing jewel on the handle of his sword. It rests in the eyes of the cherubim on the hand guard.  

Name: Ring of the Submariner

Abilities:  

Basically make it so very little air is needed.  Allowing survival underwater for long periods. And survival at high altitudes more plausible.

Description:  

A useful tool for creatures who fly. Since their is less oxygen in the higher atmosphere. This ring was utilized to allow the physical host of the Communion to survive while traveling.

Look: Simple gold ring. Engraved on to it are ancient Communion runes.

Level 7

Name: Fellfeviathen (Fell-feee-vee—vi-ee-th-un)
Abilities:  

1.Damage superhuman foes

2.Holy Fire whip    
1. 2 post cool down
2. 2 post dur
Half as damaging as the actual blade

Description:  

During the first days of the Communion's not so silent conquest of Earth's physical and astral plains. Michael had been acting with the full backing of Communion. Any attempt by him to wield a weapon would be pointless. He had the combined powers of countless astral beings bound to his whim. Although a weapon was indeed forged. It was the Communion itself that had had this done. A symbol or rather a trophy of their absolute desolation of the pathetic pagan gods. It was unanimous for the whole of the Communion came to a consensus. They would forge a weapon for the first time in the history of their race. And this weapon would be the last. For their would be no need to create anything after this.

A collection of a bone for every pagan worshiper slain by Michael and his brothers was amassed over the years. These would be the fuel for the fires of the forge that would smelt the blade. The life essence of every pagan spirit and god would would be captured after it was felled. And would be channeled into a solid form, this would form the metal of the blade.

The Communion themselves would sacrifice a seemingly small portion of their power as well. Though even a small percent of millions of astral beings is something to be feared. Their essence would form the handle, representing their grip or control over the blade which was formed from Earth's previous deity's.

The metal for the blade was fired into existence, the handle hardened to perfection, and the fires of the forges were burning bright. Only one thing remained, the sheath. This would be forged from a twig of the tree of life itself. A twig doesn't sound like much at all. Though by doing this countless lives in the physical realm were lost. For you see the tree rests in the astral realm acting as a skeleton and supporting the worlds and universes of the multiverse itself. And even a small amount of damage is devastating to all of existence.

This is how arrogant the Communion had become, they would sacrifice this many lives for a trophy. Perhaps it was in the name of the greater good. But then again perhaps not. Regardless their trophy was indeed forged creating a blade like no other. Although their was a certain side effect. It seemed that only one could wield such a blade. And the Communion were many. So they gave it to their patron, Michael. Upon grasping the hilt of the magnificent tool his true name was revealed to him, and inscribed into the blade itself. Making him the only one capable of wielding it's true powers.

Look:
An Angelic blade, with a gold handle. The hand guard is in the design of two angels facing outwards similar to the arc of the covenant.
INT Allocation: 7 Occ

Name: Intervener  

Abilities:

Phase shift through any solid unmoving object.
1. Can not go through moving matter (fists)
2. Can not attack while shifting
3. One post dur
4. Three post cool down

Description:  

The magic relic titled the Intervener holds true to it's namesake. Originally designed by the Communion as a scare tactic basically saying they could go wherever they wanted. It operates by shifting the wielder between the physical and astral plane. This has the effect of making Communion members stronger seeing as they were closer to their coveted Godflare. Although it is impossible for them to exact any will on either the astral or physical plains while shifting, making this added power useless. Michael on the other hand, being cut off from the GodFlare gains nothing from shifting besides being able to get to new areas easier.

INT Allocation: 7 Occ

Look: A blue pulsing jewel located in the center of Michael's breastplate. Or in human form a silver cross. The cross is very strong and can not be ripped from his neck.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Michael(Hunter Form):
Nathaniel A. Lincoln
Nathaniel A. Lincoln

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 56
Humor : They say everyone needs an Arch villain but I keep killing mine because its so satisfying >:D!
Registration date : 2013-11-24

Back to top Go down

Michael's Toolkit Empty Re: Michael's Toolkit

Post by Arcana December 7th 2013, 10:54 pm

Approved until stated otherwise
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2473
Job : Nothing
Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.
Registration date : 2011-02-08

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top