The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Michael's Hunting Kit(wip) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
Michael's Hunting Kit(wip) I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
Michael's Hunting Kit(wip) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Michael's Hunting Kit(wip) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Michael's Hunting Kit(wip) I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
Michael's Hunting Kit(wip) I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
Michael's Hunting Kit(wip) I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Michael's Hunting Kit(wip) I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
Michael's Hunting Kit(wip) I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Michael's Hunting Kit(wip) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Michael's Hunting Kit(wip) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
Michael's Hunting Kit(wip) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Michael's Hunting Kit(wip) I_vote_lcapMichael's Hunting Kit(wip) I_voting_barMichael's Hunting Kit(wip) I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Michael's Hunting Kit(wip)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Michael's Hunting Kit(wip) Empty Michael's Hunting Kit(wip)

Post by Nathaniel A. Lincoln December 15th 2013, 2:05 pm

All gear >5 is only available to Michael in his hunter form. It is constructed magically during the transformation.

Michael can use his sword runes even if the sword is in it's scabbard.

Level 8

Name:Elterion the God Blade

Abilities:

Holds all of Michael's powers. If he loses it then he's done for.(Rp)

Fly into Michael's hand from absolutely anywhere when he calls upon it.

Disappear from someones hand if their not the current wielder and back onto the area of ground where they picked it up from.

Damage Superhuman's

Michael can move it with his mind basically levitation.

This sword is NOT made from metal, it is constructed of solid energy.

Range for levitation: Line of sight

Range for callback: Anywhere

Description:

Refer to app for back story.

INT Allocation:8

Level 7

Name:Rune of Legends: Asgard

Abilities:

Summon thunder clouds and blast the target with lighting.

Shoot the lighting from his hands instead.

1-3 post Dur

2-6 post cooldown

x2 the duration it lasted for cooldown.

Range: 76 ft

Description:

When this power is activated a rune carved right under his left eye begins to glow with a pulsing blue light. His hands then also begin to give off the same energy. If he releases it though, a huge blast of yellow lighting will be shot from his hands.

INT Allocation:7

Name:Rune of Manipulation: Telekinesis

Abilities:

Move things that anyone up to lvl 7 str would be able to.

1-3 duration
2-6 cool down

x2 the duration for cool down.

Range: 100-200 ft or line of sight

Description:
Carved into his flesh Michael's left shoulder holds what looks like a tattoo of a hand, he uses this towards multiple purposes both offensive, defensive and sometime even mundane.

INT Allocation:7

Level 6

Name:Rune of Legends: Hydra

Abilities:

Tentacles erupt from Michael's finger tips and branch off into multiple other snake like heads. They can be used to ensnare or throw opponents and items. The snakes can either stay connected to his fingers and be used to move things. Or they can detach and wrap around an opponent.  

Dur: 1-2 post
Cooldown: 4 post

Equal to lvl 6 Str

Range:100 ft

Description:

Upon activation multiple runes carved into Michael's finger tips begin to glow bright purple. The hands are soon consumed by a faint black aura from this point the snakes can then be unleashed.

Range: Short it can reach across a small room that's it.

INT Allocation:6 Occ

Name:Rune of Hell: Blood Rain

Abilities:

Causes blood to rain from the sky, the blood can be frozen in the air to produce needle like hail. Or it can be used as a scare tactic.

Dur:3 blood rain
Dur:2 hail rain

Cool Down:5 post

Range: It only effects the general area around him. Max one hundred feet.

Description:

Upon activation one of the runes on the side of the sword begins to glow blood red. The rest of the sword slowly begins to drip with blood. At this point the blood rain can be activated. The blade continues to drip blood until the end of the duration.

Name:Rune of Hell: Shadow Men

Abilities:

Create shadow men that can not be touched or harmed. They can be used to induce fear or as scouts. They send information directly back to the wielders mind. They can be destroyed by magic but not mundane items. They can wear clothes although there skin will always be pitch black shadow. Shadow men can not touch anything on the physical realm, they pass right through people and things.

Dur:3
Recharge:8

Range: They can go anywhere, however if they or Michael were to leave the realm they were summoned in then they dissipate.

Summons three shadow men that can be sent anywhere.

Description:

Upon activation a hellish rune on the outside trim of the sword begins to glow with purple fire. A black dripping liquid amasses around the blade soon after. The blade from the this point can be pointed to the desired area and a black energy will pour out producing the shadow men.

Name: Rune of Hell: Shadows

Abilities:

Cover small areas in thick shadow or large areas in slight unnatural darkness.

Dur:1-3 post
Cooldown:5 post

Range:

Thick: 10-15 ft
Slight darkness: 20-60 ft

Description:

Upon activation a rune a rune on the left side of the blade begins to glow blue and drip with black water. It can then be used to create a temporary fog of unnatural darkness to either create dramatic effect or obscure vision.

Level 5

Name:Rune of Skill: Boomerang

Abilities:

The sword can be throw straight like a throwing knife, and will then pull itself out of the target and return to Michael.

1 dur
1 cool

Range: 100 ft max

Description:

Upon activation a rune engraved on the left side of the sword begins to glow brown, this soon spreads to the rest of the sword causing it to sparkle. It can then be thrown and will fly absolutely straight. And will no matter what return straight into the hand of the wielder.

INT Allocation:5 Occ

Name:Arsenal Rune: Throwing Knife

Abilities:

Michael can pull a limitless supply of throwing knives constructed from light out of his sleeve.

Damage Metahuman Foes

1-2 dur
3 cool

Range: It can only go the same distance a normal throwing knife could fly.

Damage equal to or <5 dur

Unaffected by gravity so they always fly straight.
Description:
By sewing a rune into the inside of his sleeve, Michael is able to pull as many throwing knives from his sleeve as needed.

Name:Arsenal Rune: Hook

Abilities:

A hook constructed from light can shoot out of Michael's sleeve. It can be used to propel himself or grab others and things. It comes with two options. It can either be tipped with a grappling hook, or with a harpoon like top.

1 dur
2 cool

Range: 100-150 ft

Is not a weapon, the harpoon top is used to breach hard walls.

Limited by line of sight.

Description:
By sewing a rune into the inside of his left sleeve Michael is able to get nearly anywhere. Between this and his light constructs that is.

Name:Construct: Golem Arm

Abilities:

Michael has replaced his right arm with a formation of black stone. It looks like a normal arm, save that it is formed from black rock. However he keeps it covered with a black full arm glove.

Can conduct magical energy through it. This does not mean however that he can absorb magic attacks it just means that he has a better chance of not losing this arm if it's hit.

Conducting can last for three post

Can NOT make it's own magic power. The arm relies on other magical energies to conduct, this however is very basic and does not allow for full on negation of a magic blast.

Range: Arms length

Dur:1-3
Cool:2-6
x2 the dur used.

Description:
Michael has replaced his right arm with a formation of black stone. It looks like a normal arm, save that it is formed from obsidian like black rock. However he keeps it covered with a black full arm glove. This arm was constructed to allow him to wield the immense power of the god blade without damaging the delicate human flesh that he had been given at birth. Michael feared and expected that the runes that were inscribed on his arm would be lost after it was replaced. However, strangely enough the runes appeared once again on the new arm almost instantaneously after creation.

Level 4

Name:Rune of Shape: Attire

Abilities:

Michael's outfit can change into anything he desires.

1 dur for change.
3 cool before clothes can change again.

Range: Any clothes on him

Description:
Michael's outfit has various runes sewn in and around that allow it to change into any material, shape, texture or color.

INT Allocation:4 Occ

Name:Rune of Flesh: GodHand

Abilities:

By placing his right hand on a recently deceased body Michael can resurrect said dead individual. However where he touched the person a circle like rune will be forever imprinted into their skin. Michael also holds a similar imprint on his own right hand.

The rune glows green in darkness

Dur: 1 post
Cool: 1 Topic

Range: Wherever he can touch.

Description:
One of Michael's runes that he thought important enough to carve into his very flesh. It allows for him to give life through his own magical energies. It is located on the palm of his hand and glows when used.

Look:

The Rune:

INT Allocation: 4 Occ

Name: Rune of Flesh: NightGuard

Abilities:

Allows Michael to shroud his face in artificial shadow just enough so that his features can't be seen.

Unaffected by outside light.

Needs no hood.

Last: Unlimited( Solution to keeping a hidden identity.)

Cool: If cut off it has a recharge of 3 post until it can be reactivated.

Range: Only on facial area.

Description:

One of the few runes that Michael thought important enough to carve into his very flesh. It allows him to mask his identity with artificial darkness. Generally this is always active in his hunter form. But he can dismiss the shadow if he wills it away.

Name:Rune of Flesh: Life

Abilities:

Allows Michael to communicate with animals and plant life.

ONLY rune Michael can use in Dire Wolf form.

1-3 dur
2-6 cool

x2 dur time for cooldown.

Range: Any animal or plant in Michael's range of sight.

Description:

Michael deemed this important enough to engrave into his own skin. It allows him to communicate with animals and plant life as he would another human. When he uses this his eyes glow emerald green with bright yellow lacing the outside rims.

Name: Rune of Flesh: Awareness

Abilities:

Allow others to sense magical energies nearby.

Lets Michael sense magical energies nearby.

1 dur per sense
1 cooldown before you can scan the area again.

Range: 100 ft with concentration

Description:

On Michael's right hand he holds a healing rune. On his left he holds this. If he takes others with him hunting they need to be able to know if something is trying to kill them. By placing his hand on their skin he can put this rune on someone else and allow them to sense magical energies. It leaves a wolf like figure imprinted onto the skin.

Look:

Sense Rune:

Last edited by Nathaniel A. Lincoln on December 25th 2013, 11:18 pm; edited 32 times in total

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Michael(Hunter Form):
Nathaniel A. Lincoln
Nathaniel A. Lincoln

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 56
Humor : They say everyone needs an Arch villain but I keep killing mine because its so satisfying >:D!
Registration date : 2013-11-24

Back to top Go down

Michael's Hunting Kit(wip) Empty Re: Michael's Hunting Kit(wip)

Post by Nathaniel A. Lincoln December 15th 2013, 5:14 pm

Bump for completion. Can't rp with him yet D;.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Michael(Hunter Form):
Nathaniel A. Lincoln
Nathaniel A. Lincoln

Humor : They say everyone needs an Arch villain but I keep killing mine because its so satisfying >:D!

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathaniel A. Lincoln December 15th 2013, 6:46 pm

Impatient bump Razz

Michael(Hunter Form):
Nathaniel A. Lincoln
Nathaniel A. Lincoln

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathaniel A. Lincoln December 16th 2013, 5:14 pm

Really appreciate a review  Very Happy 

Michael(Hunter Form):
Nathaniel A. Lincoln
Nathaniel A. Lincoln

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus December 23rd 2013, 12:57 am

The level 8 collection of runes are a no-go since the sword already has powers of its own and you can only have 1 item at max allocation unless the 2nd is a stat booster.

You have 1 too many 6 INT items and they all need ranges applied to them.

The Alcatrieon needs to follow the summoning system equivalents.

Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : I am hilarious, and you will quote everything I say.

Number of posts : 2604
Job : It pays the bills
Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathaniel A. Lincoln December 24th 2013, 7:11 pm

Wolf removed, cool down and duration applied, items removed. Ready for inspection.

Michael(Hunter Form):
Nathaniel A. Lincoln
Nathaniel A. Lincoln

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana December 26th 2013, 2:34 pm

Approved until stated otherwise
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 2473
Job : Nothing
Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.
Registration date : 2011-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top