The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Drake Delores
Space Pirates and Space Cops - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Space Pirates and Space Cops - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2024, 11:34 am by ghost

» Playing With Metal
Space Pirates and Space Cops - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Space Pirates and Space Cops - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» Beholder of the eyes
Space Pirates and Space Cops - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 12:22 am by Vorik

» When the Wind Goes
Space Pirates and Space Cops - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Space Pirates and Space Cops - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Space Pirates and Space Cops - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Space Pirates and Space Cops - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2024, 12:58 am by Cynical_Aspie

» Hero By Day
Space Pirates and Space Cops - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

» EXCALIBYTE
Space Pirates and Space Cops - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2024, 5:43 pm by inquisitor

» Pizza Man
Space Pirates and Space Cops - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2024, 5:43 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
No user

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Space Pirates and Space Cops

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Space Pirates and Space Cops - Page 4 Empty Re: Space Pirates and Space Cops

Post by Ace_ July 25th 2014, 2:19 am

Ace quickly scrammbled up Xiao's head, nearly stepping on her eye, to get on the back of her neck. He plopped down right on the back of her neck. He nearly got spikes in places where no spikes should ever go, but he didn't really care cause...

"I'M RIDING A DRAGONNNNNNNNNNNNN, MA IF YOU COULD SEE ME NOW! FUCK YEAAAAAAA, LETS GO DRAGONS!!!!! LET'S GO LETS GO LETS GOOOOOO"

Ace was more then a little excited that he was finally getting to ride a dragon into battle. Those old stories his mom had told him now made even more sense! Fuck yea, good guys riding dragons equals hero no matter what else happens. He turned and looked over his shoulder at Rai, giving him a slightly puzzled frown after the man got on.

"Sparkles you are never keeping score. Bad guys cheat"

Not the whole frying your skin deal, no just the score. Life was simple for Ace most of the time.

He turned back to the ship, nearly bouncing around in his seat (bad idea cause of spikes), rather excited. He clapped his hands together, a wide grin on his face as flames gathered around his hands. He put one hand in front of him while drawing the other back as if to punch something.

"FIRE"

Ace punched forward at the hanger bay doors of the cruiser. The compressed flames he had been tossing down on the ship exploded out in a gigantic..

"FIST!"

The fire took the shape of Ace's fist, leaving a column of flames behind it as it arced up. Ace had put a lot into this punch, having been conserving his energy earlier in the fight. This was his full fledged power focused and honed to a gigantic fist of fire. Not exactly subtle, but he usually never was.

Ace_

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2014-06-19

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga July 30th 2014, 7:58 am

Xiao was protected by Raikou’s barrier and Ace was using a powerful heat attack to weaken the carrier’s bay doors. With such support, Xiao unceremoniously smashed headfirst through the weakened doors, skidding to a halt inside the bay. A large number of damaged Interceptors were stacked all over the place, as tall, slender Space Marines in body fitting armor and armed with alien guns rushed to the bay to repel the boarders.

Most of them took aim at Dragon Xiao, a giant angry dragon having a tendency to draw a lot of attention. Needless to say their pretty beam weapons weren’t doing much to her, as Xiao was now officially venting her anger on the Interceptors and the Space Elves, her wing buffets sending them flying, while her claws, tail and jaws crushed the robotic Interceptors by the pile. A few transformed into walkers, but were simply headbutted aside.

With the entire bay now distracted by Xiao, it was only a matter of heading through the main service corridors to either the bridge, or the engine. The two energy users went fairly unnoticed.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
The Steel Sage Experience
Thalassophobia Experience
Talona
Lady Deathblow Experience
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : Neko is 9 now. Neko has many medical issues.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2582
Job : Architect, Master Builder
Humor : I made a Lesbian Feminist Ninja Vampire Samurai.
Registration date : 2013-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Raikou July 30th 2014, 7:49 pm

Before departing, Alex brought his hands together in front of him, before quickly rubbing them together. Sparks began to fly from his palms as friction heated up his hands. Instead of heat, however, he was creating a large electrical charge in his hands, causing them to be coated in a bright blue energy like substance. In the blink of an eye, the amorphous energy changed physical shape, become sharp bolts of lightning, crackling and sparking here and there. The lightning became so concentrated that it began to chirp, creating a large whistling noise. Smiling largely, he punched into the metal of the wall, reaching out and grabbing any wires he could find. He already knew he could manipulate the power of these alien space crafts, now was the time to see just how much control he had over them. Sending a surge through the wires, and manipulating their direction and current with his power, he sent the energy towards the lights the opposite way that he and Ace would be heading, knocking out the lights around where Xiao was fighting. Although he doubted the girl would need it, it couldn't hurt to give her an even further advantage. Pulling his hand out, he began to run towards the opposite direction of the men, hoping to 'feel out' any large power source he could, which would reasonably mean he was heading towards the engine.

"Pyro." He called out to his companion as he began to move. "When we get to the engine, you blast the door open with your fire, and I'll burn out the engine with my electricity. If we do this right, we can end up using the ship against the aliens more than likely. Got it?"
Raikou
Raikou

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 90

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace_ July 31st 2014, 5:25 pm

Ace slide off of the dragons back and immediatly jumped into a flying kick on a nearby alien. He latched onto the guys neck and swung around, using his momentum to bring the alien down. With two quick fire coated punches, Ace knocked the guy out. He stood over the bloody bastard with a grin on his face and looked up at Rai. He pointed a finger at him

"Okay, blow stuff up got it. Dibs on the ship though."

Ace crouched over the unconscious alien and poked him in the face.

"You hear me? This is now my ship, my rules. I called dibs"

Ace grinned even wider and clapped his hands together once more. Fire flaired out over him.

"Alright, lets go mate"

Ace hurried on after sparkles. This would be a interesting little fight to see. Aliens didn't know what the hell was about to hit them. Neither did Ace, but he was the one doing the hitting so it didn't really matter.

Ace_
Ace_

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga July 31st 2014, 8:30 pm

The Alien Carrier’s circuitry reacted violently to Raikou’s attack, as the light strips on the ceiling exploded. Now, the room was only lit up by their blaster rifles, and filled with the roar of a rampaging dragon. These space elves seemed brave though, and hardly screamed in terror at all. Xiao herself was really more messing things up than killing anyone, though any space elf foolish enough to get close was sent flying into the walls. She had too, as the numerous Robotic Interceptors were beginning to transform into their walker forms.

Raikou’s energy senses would allow him to discern two large energy sources, one for each of the blast doors on the opposite sides of the carrier's Labyrinthine Interceptor Bay, half a mile apart. Since the trio smashed roughly in the middle of the ship, the doors were a quarter of a mile away in either direction. Elf Marines hunker down at both doors, ready to defend to the last.

Down below, the lobster scientist and hamster engineer looked on in worry at the battle above and below them. Judge Severus showed no fatigue, no weariness even as he battles two master ice mages. He strikes through yet another ice wall, sending Long Fang reeling. Kitiara covers her father-figure with a shield, hoping the earthlings would finish in time.

Last edited by Nekromonga on July 31st 2014, 9:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
Talona
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Raikou July 31st 2014, 9:07 pm

"So...two doors eh? I always hated guessing games as a kid."

Alex stood in front of the two energy sources with his pyro 'friend' tapping his toes, his arms crossed across his chest in annoyance. He knew if he didn't do something quick, the flamboyent wonder would run in head first and probably get both of them killed. Right now they needed a plan, and it seemd like Raikou was the only one capable of coming up with one at this moment. Sighing, he quickly ran through options in his head, quickly mulling over what very few of those they had, before deciding on what to do.

"That Fire Fist attack of yours you seem quite fond of, so let's give you another chance to use it, eh? I'm gonna blow down the doors, you blast whatever is behind both of them with your full might. Don't let me down here Pyro."

Giving Ace a few moments to prepare himself, Alex punched out at both doors with his full power, which should have easily been more than enough to knock down the doors and send them flying inward, hopefully helping ace damage whatever was inside. As Ace is launching his attack, Alex will gather energy in his palm as he slams it to the ground, sending out a devastating shockwave to help kill and/or maim whatever the flamers attacks did not get.
Raikou
Raikou

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace_ August 3rd 2014, 7:37 am

Ace paused and looked at Rai for a second before shaking his head no

"I can't keep using this energy up. Those attacks are suppose to be my final moves and I've used it wffectivly twice with that last attack alone. I need to pace my self more otherwise ill burn out. I'm not a walking battery right you, only so much gas in the tank... That being said"

Ace lifted his hands up as flames gathered around his hands once more

"This time it's precision control not raw fire power."

Jeisen snapped his fingers as soon as those blast doors would come down, sending off small, but dense, spears of fire. These were all molten hot bullet shots the size of your average javelin. He would aim for the weak spots of knees and other joints to help cripple the aliens but not kill.

Life was life and ace wouldn't kill if he could help it. Even if they were weird alien people. Besides he needed someone to show him how to fly the ship.
Ace_
Ace_

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga August 4th 2014, 2:31 am

Once everything and everything in the bay had been beaten to a pulp by Xiao and her two companions, the large dragon looked at the comparatively tiny doors and growled. She’d probably be wasting her time trying to rip the ship apart personally, and decided to leave it to these two energy beings. She roared and gestured crudely, unable to speak as a dragon, trying to communicate nonetheless. She then left them on the ship to deal with it, going back down to aid the two imperilled ice users.

Once the door had been torn open by the energy blasts, it seemed no more resistance faced the heroes. The Space Elves in the bay had been thoroughly beaten, trying to evacuate their wounded- much to their surprise facing such monsters without losing a life.

The Engine room was filled with non-combatants who surrendered, hoping to be spared, but the door to the bridge and the other energy signature was empty. The brightly lit hallway seemed almost an invitation, with colored floor lights guiding them inside. It seemed someone was issuing a challenge.

Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
Talona
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Raikou August 5th 2014, 6:46 pm

Clicking his tongue annoyed, Raikou stepped through the door onto the colored tiles. It was a trap, so very clearly, and the Pyro would be needing his help here. Walking through, he kept energy gathered in his hands, ready to fire off a full powered blast if he needed to. The non-combatants who ran around him weren't even worth the time it would take to fire off a blat at them, and he ignored them.

"C'mon Pyro, work together here. Anyone who is stupid enough to draw us into a trap must be powerful."
Raikou
Raikou

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace_ August 13th 2014, 4:08 pm

Did someone say powerful? Oh thank god. Bout time he could get a fight with someone powerful without getting interrupted by flying ships or something.... Besides Ace beating the most powerful person on the ship would equal him as the new captain. It was common space pirate law. Everyone knew that.

"Alright... but remember I got dibs on the ship and the captain alright?! They are both mine."

Ace grinned as he cracked his knuckles, causing his fire to flair out wildly. Things were about to get seriously interesting now. Not that fighting space aliens had been boring per say, just that Ace wanted something he could get his hands on.
Ace_
Ace_

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard October 15th 2014, 2:58 am

Trashed.

Killed by Nekro.

Only Jeisen and Entei may get the XP.

-My DeviantArt-
Space Pirates and Space Cops - Page 4 JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Number of posts : 5014
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top