The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
The city of brotherly love is lacking in the love department. (Mike, Forcewave, Bliss) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2024, 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
The city of brotherly love is lacking in the love department. (Mike, Forcewave, Bliss) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
The city of brotherly love is lacking in the love department. (Mike, Forcewave, Bliss) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
The city of brotherly love is lacking in the love department. (Mike, Forcewave, Bliss) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
The city of brotherly love is lacking in the love department. (Mike, Forcewave, Bliss) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
The city of brotherly love is lacking in the love department. (Mike, Forcewave, Bliss) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
The city of brotherly love is lacking in the love department. (Mike, Forcewave, Bliss) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
The city of brotherly love is lacking in the love department. (Mike, Forcewave, Bliss) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
The city of brotherly love is lacking in the love department. (Mike, Forcewave, Bliss) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
The city of brotherly love is lacking in the love department. (Mike, Forcewave, Bliss) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
The city of brotherly love is lacking in the love department. (Mike, Forcewave, Bliss) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
The city of brotherly love is lacking in the love department. (Mike, Forcewave, Bliss) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
The city of brotherly love is lacking in the love department. (Mike, Forcewave, Bliss) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe city of brotherly love is lacking in the love department. (Mike, Forcewave, Bliss) - Page 2 I_voting_barThe city of brotherly love is lacking in the love department. (Mike, Forcewave, Bliss) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

The city of brotherly love is lacking in the love department. (Mike, Forcewave, Bliss)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The city of brotherly love is lacking in the love department. (Mike, Forcewave, Bliss) - Page 2 Empty Re: The city of brotherly love is lacking in the love department. (Mike, Forcewave, Bliss)

Post by Forceaus June 12th 2014, 7:00 pm

That, worked out well. Much better than expected. Forcewave thought he was going to have to pull off a bunch of forms of trickery all within a short time span to pull that off, but it just worked out well. That first of the two attacks he had used that he had split into a bunch of smaller ones not only hit Dissonance, but also knocked him right out of the sky despite that not being the true intent of them. With that being the case the real attack became more of a followup attack. How fortunate for him and very unfortunate for the other guy. Yeah, that's the word that fit best.

The second attack would wind up arcing downwards towards the ground and running along it towards its initial target as he had fallen out of the sky due to the first one. Forcewave looked at him to see the results of this. It too, hit, this time nailing him in the left shoulder. He could see however that this guy wasn't done though. Not yet anyways. Still, he was taking a big risk continuing all things considered. It was one he seemed more than willing to take however. Because of that, the fight would go on. To prove this another attack was sent by him right at Forcewave. Actually, make that two. The first was another energy blast. The second, Dissonance himself charging through the sky just above the ground. "Okay then. Here we go." he thought because this was a familiar move to him. Heck, it was one even he had done a few times before. So of course, he knew of ways to counter it. He could probably end this next move. It might kill him though. Something he would prefer not to do. However he couldn't let him just attack. If he did, Forcewave himself could wind up dead, and then Bliss would be all alone to deal with both of these guys by herself. He really couldn't let them happen. Well, time to take a bit of a risk. With this combination attack of Dissonance's approaching ever closer, Forcewave made his move.

All of the beams that still flew around above except for one came down and formed a fence of sorts turning Dissonance's flight path into a narrow one. Now there would no real escape as a corridor of energy had been formed around them and was slowly closing in on them. With that in place he went forward with his next action. Forcewave charged up energy for an attack as the last remaining beam came down right between Dissonance and his own attack mainly intending to cause a bit of a delay in his flight path. Once Dissonance's blast reached him he quickly blocked it and fired one of his own in one swift motion as the energy fence closed in on them.

Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 2604
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Back to top Go down

The city of brotherly love is lacking in the love department. (Mike, Forcewave, Bliss) - Page 2 Empty Re: The city of brotherly love is lacking in the love department. (Mike, Forcewave, Bliss)

Post by Bliss June 13th 2014, 1:28 am

A juggernaut trailed behind. She could hear the silence trampled by his echoing boots through the hall. A few minor dents and dings would not bring this man down, but it sure put him in a better frame of mind for her. This hallway connected an office building with the rest of the annex hosting a restaurant, nail salon, tanning salon, and a health good store at the far end of the shopping mall. She peered down the hallway to see a few exits leading to the back alley and a door on the opposing side leading to each one of the tenements.

Her knuckles rasped against the hollow wall. Nothing. She stepped a few feet forward and lifted her hands by about a foot. Nothing. He grew closer. She placed her ear to the wall heard a flow. Now, this felt more promising. It only took a few seconds for Bliss' trail to be picked up, and in that time the heat of the moment rose to a fever pitch. The drywall splintered under the pressure of the blast coming from Bliss' hand. Water sprung forth from the wall with great propulsion, showering the ground.

A vengeful blade impacted just above Bliss' head, severing a few strands of hair and cutting a portion of her scalp. The second pass of the blade went for the kill, but narrowly missed skewering her. She could feel a burn in her side and felt blood begin to pour from her side, but pulling out a sword may work to her advantage. Bliss rolled forward to close the gap. A close tie between the two would limit the effective range the sword could operate within, but blasts from Bliss' hands worked best inside his guard.

Two blasts rang out towards the midsection of his armor's right side to try and crush the armor into the man's liver. Bliss would keep on throwing these blasts at the armor to try and beat the man inside of his armor using her blunt and brutal series of attacks. "I would've frozen you in your stupid suit a few months ago." Water kept pouring through the hallway while Bliss attached herself to Hyperion to avoid losing her footing. "Now I'll just blast all your stupid organs, starting with your liver and then beating in your brains."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

-<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>-

The city of brotherly love is lacking in the love department. (Mike, Forcewave, Bliss) - Page 2 D3d4aa511c4d025601eecb3540adc5f1

-<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>-
Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Quote : I'm pretty much the Captain Kirk of this place when I'm not too busy being the Han Solo.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2166
Job : Exerter of feminine "Whiles"
Humor : [16:00:27] devistation : bliss you only bann me because you are scared you use your moderator powers to get rid of people u know is right but hate because they are right but if anything there is treatment for your disease of being scared of better people so you should go by some have fun bye bye
Registration date : 2010-11-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Dissonance June 13th 2014, 11:47 am

The blast was travelling only moments ahead of him, directly towards Forcewave. However, he had clearly noticed something as his small beams began hurtling from the sky to contain the fight to a very narrow strip, given past experience this could only mean bad things. Dissonance focused hard and noticed a stray bolt falling from the sky and speeding straight towards him. The fencing like structure of the other beams was slowly closing in on him and so he couldn’t dodge to the sides; a snap decision forced him to abort the attack and dive to ground level allowing the beam to soar over his head.

He looked up to check his blast and watch as the hero effortlessly blocked it and in one clean sweep returned a blast of his own towards Dissonance. Nowhere to dive or dodge this attack the only thing he could do was dampen the damage it would do and with the walls still closing he was going to have to act fast. The beam was seconds away when he dived backwards, allowing the beam to catch him in the air. He embraced the impact and rolled with it, leaving himself with only minor injury’s, maybe a cracked rib but that was unsubstantial and an unnecessary bother at this point! This man clearly thought of himself as a hero, protector of the weak. Dissonance pitied him; he was wasting so much potential, but now was not the time for that kind of thinking as he was in the way and had to be dealt with. There was a lot of pain in Dissonance’s shoulder by now, and there was no way he could match this man’s fighting skill normally, even less when damaged. If this guy wanted to play the Hero, then maybe it was time that he should be allowed too.

Dissonance fired a blast of sound directly towards him and began flying again, feigning another identical attack. This time however he rocketed up into the sky, the blast being merely a distraction to provide time. He made a direct path for the Helicopter that he had noticed previously which was avidly recording the entire goings on of the day. Getting closer he could make out the frantic reporting of a man over the blades of the helicopter hacking at the air. He saw panic and true fear in the pilots face as he realised what was about to happen; he knew there was no way that he could stop it. Dissonance fired a pulse directly at the blades of the helicopter, the metal splintering in multiple directions as it was obliterated by the blast. Dissonance watched smugly as the helicopter was blasted off course and sent hurtling towards the ground, the human’s inside screaming for help. Forcewave would have no choice but to intervene in the event or he would watch the five-man crew plummet to a fiery death.
“Your move, Hero” He shouted to the man below, fully intending to capitalise on the split decision that Forcewave would have to make. He readied a massive sound wave to fire directly at the man the second that he made a move on helping the falling helicopter.
Dissonance
Dissonance
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 138
Registration date : 2014-05-22

Back to top Go down

Post by The Bolt June 14th 2014, 12:53 pm

Misanthropy had cut the female's forehead, releasing a small torrent of blood that would wet the blade along with water that would slick the ground. Michael growled lowly as he found himself at slight disadvantage, the water making running at any excessive speed dangerous, if only for his footing. Breath was knocked out of him as the twin blasts would slam into Michael, the armor splintering under the excessive force and pressing shards into his own body, drawing black blood from him that would seep through. Hyperion cursed under his breath, the pain something that he was not willing to deal with but then again it was now or never. This barrage of attacks threw Michael against the wall and through it, dust thrown up as he fell against the wall. ”O....ow.” He muttered coughing up a small amount of blood, the pain annoying him more than the possibly punctured internal organs.

”Alright, I think its time I stop playing around.” He muttered tersely, fingers gripping around the blade and leaping to his feet as  part of the mask would mold away, allowing him to spit a glob of blood away before it reformed. Pulling a shard of the armor from a wound, he flicked it away along with a small bit of blood that spurted. ”I'll deal with you first, and then the other hero.” Aiming to pistol towards the wall that he was thrown through, Michael released another burst of the energy that it shot, and then proceeded to unleash a  barrage until he was sure that she was dead or atleast dealt with, one of the two.
The Bolt
The Bolt
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 1262
Humor : [19:51:49] Samify : Sean gave and I recieved many things
Registration date : 2011-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus June 17th 2014, 9:55 pm

Looking upon the results of this last move and both hoping and expecting that it had managed to defeat the person he had been fighting against. That last move had finisher written all over it. Also did he just think finisher? "I need to lay off the video games for a bit." he told himself. He then felt a bit disappointed as he saw that not only was the one known as Dissonance still conscious, but seemed capable of continuing this little fight. Though by the looks of it, he didn't have much in him. Forcewave thought he was injured or something. Not all too surprisingly would that be considering what just hit him. Perhaps it really was over though. Forcewave sent forth another series of beams to trap him and defeat him this time around. As he was launching this attack he was forced to pull them back to defend himself from the attack.

He prepared to attack again when something caught his attention out of the corner of his eye. One of the people that had been turned into a creature of sorts was rushing right towards him. Forcewave fired a bolt of lightning at it which made it roll out of the way and then retreat to a safer distance towards where the other infected person was standing. "Okay." he told himself remembering that they were here as well. That issue would have to be addressed a bit later on. For now, there was still the primary threats of Dissonance and Hyperion. Speaking of the former, he had gone airborne again and instead of relying on ranged attacks again, decided to do something else. He was flying right towards the helicopter hovering above. "Dammit." he thought as he instantly realized what was about to happen. A large amount of energy suddenly surrounded him as he dashed forward as fast as he could towards the falling helicopter. He quickly fired the electricity forward to surround the helicopter and slow down its descent and act as a cushion to keep it and the passengers safe. There was no time to be relieved however. That's because something hit him really hard.

Forcewave felt the blast hit him and was knocked to the ground. He flipped himself over and looked up at Dissonance and prepared himself to get attacked again. It was then he noticed where Bliss and Hyperion ran off to. Forcewave rolled over in that general direction and leapt back up to his feet once again. He looked up at Dissonance and signaled for him to bring it on, even though he doubted that it would work. The trend of attacking from the air that this guy liked to use would probably continue even if it had been to no real avail so far. Forcewave fully expected that to be the case and would wall those efforts all day long if he had to. This time however, he was going to put a stop to all of this. He had a new plan in mind and prepared its execution as he took a few steps back. Dissonance should have no problem with him stepping back since he clearly loved the distance game.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : I am hilarious, and you will quote everything I say.

Number of posts : 2604
Job : It pays the bills
Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss June 18th 2014, 3:14 am

The kid gloves came flying off in a barrage of energy. Just when she thought the upper hand would fall abruptly against the head of her enemy, Bliss threw herself to the ground to escape the savage blasts. A sharp pain coursed through her arm. Bliss threw her arm over the injury to protect herself as she made for the side of the building. The heat and debris alone began to pick up and blind Bliss to her surroundings. Cowering beneath broken segments of the wall with her face planted against the floor, Bliss waited until she heard the blasts stop. In all due haste she kept her breathing as normal as she could. This man would kill her if this fight continued, but Bliss knew she put some good shots into him.

In a daring effort, Bliss laid dormant until she heard some signal of him moving. Once she believed he began his departure, Bliss would move to close the gap again and throw a blast of concentrated energy towards his neck. She wanted him incapacitated at all costs, and right now those costs came at Bliss' vitality. Once her arm moved from her arm, she could noticed the streams of blood coming from her arm. As she dropped to the ground to throw another blast at his knee, her eyes caught sight of a gash in her torso with the same result. Once she placed a shot in his knee, the dizzying Bliss dove to launch one blast at his gut.

With her final blast released, Bliss felt her head begin to go. All around her grew more clouded. Still standing on her feet, Bliss tried to survey the area around her; the debris cast a shroud on everything. She thought it somehow liquefied and got in her eyes, until she realized it was blood from her head wound. She dropped to one knee and threw her hand up to launch another blast, but it barely had any force behind it. Breathing harder, Bliss let her hand fall to the ground before Hyperion. She just hoped she knocked him solid enough to keep him off of her.

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

The city of brotherly love is lacking in the love department. (Mike, Forcewave, Bliss) - Page 2 D3d4aa511c4d025601eecb3540adc5f1

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Quote : I'm pretty much the Captain Kirk of this place when I'm not too busy being the Han Solo.

Number of posts : 2166
Job : Exerter of feminine "Whiles"
Humor : [16:00:27] devistation : bliss you only bann me because you are scared you use your moderator powers to get rid of people u know is right but hate because they are right but if anything there is treatment for your disease of being scared of better people so you should go by some have fun bye bye
Registration date : 2010-11-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Dissonance June 18th 2014, 8:41 am

Dissonance had been fortunate to even make it out of Forcewave’s little energy trap, a well-timed interruption being his only saviour in the battle. One of Hyperion’s transformed mortals had attempted to join in the battle, charging towards the other man and momentarily catching his attention. This was what allowed Dissonance to take the helicopter down, he knew it wouldn’t crash and sadly wouldn’t remove the humans inside but it was time gained that he desperately needed in this fight. Before the creature had even reached Forcewave a bolt of lightning had been sent hurtling his way, causing the Imperfect to dodge and cower back to it’s partner. The hero moved with reasonable speed towards the falling helicopter and cushioned its impact with his power, protecting all of the humans inside from any harm. The second it landed they poured out of the flaming wreck to cheering from the other humans still in the area; it was sickening.

As he floated in the air he could feel the breeze floating through his body, keeping him cool and collected in the battle that was going on. However, he noticed something wasn’t feeling quite right. There was a warm feeling rolling down the left side of his body, warmth that was accompanied by a feeling of moisture. He realised he had been wrong in his previous assessment of the situation, he was severely damaged and there was no way this battle went in his favour. Forcewave’s consistent attacks had caused a break, which had managed to also puncture the skin creating an open wound. Looking down he could see crimson slowly spreading out over the pure white of his armour from underneath, only a small amount of blood actually making it’s way to the surface and dripping down to the earth below. He was getting very desperate and so he extended an Ultrasonic whistling sound, much alike what you’d use to call a dog, inaudible to humans. He had hoped that Hyperion’s humans would come to his aid and sure enough the large creature made its move, the human-like figure following on. The large being swung its tail towards Forcewave, whilst the other hung back for an ample time to attack.

Whilst the other fight was now beginning Dissonance was forced to land. His head was absolutely spinning now, he could barely see straight anymore. He had lost a lot more blood than he at first registered, and multiple concussive blows had definitely not aided the situation. He fell to his knees for a second, fists planted firmly in the ground as he attempted to compose himself and ready a plan. He needed help, who knew how long Forcewave would need to take on the monsters and once that was done, he would outmatch Dissonance at every turn. After thought he remembered that Hyperion had seemed more experienced and more practiced in battle than his self. Maybe if he bought the two battles closer together there was something that he could do to resolve it. Trying his best to blot out the pain he sped towards the building where Hyperion was fighting, falling in to the doorway as he lost his footing sending him hurtling in to a pile of rubble. With his radar sense he could detect the locations of both people, the woman nearly fallen yet still on the offence. He attempted to reach his feet again but could only let out a cry of pain, maybe that would be enough to signal his presence. He rested back into the rubble and attempted to tend to his side, although he knew there was very little that he could do at this stage. The puddle of red slowly spreading from around where he sat. Forcewave had succeeded, for all intents and purposes, Dissonance was defeated.

Illuminati - Freedom is weakness, Freedom... Is an illusion.
Dissonance
Dissonance
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 138
Registration date : 2014-05-22

Back to top Go down

Post by The Bolt June 23rd 2014, 2:57 pm

Michael was almost certain that his attack was enough to finish off the female, not really even waiting until he had finished blasting before calling one of his ethereal servants to him, the one that was not mindless. Sprouting powerful black wings they would fly to his side as he lifted the finger from the trigger and let the gun fall to his side, a small sigh escaping from his lips and sounding metallic within his helmet. “What would you have me do?” He asked with that same single minded devotion that all changed by Misanthropy had. He was not longer a weak human, but something far greater than that, far greater by a long shot. Michael cocked his head to the side, not really believing the woman to be dead, as she seemed to be the type to not stay dead.

”Make sure she's dead.” Michael noted and within that instant the woman would emerge from the rubble like a bat out of hell, aiming to take Hyperion down but not prepared for what was to meet her. With a dizzying show of force she would attempt tp strike Michael down, but he was already prepared, the ethereal reacting with an amazing speed, as the dark ethereal energy would spring forth from him and form a barrier in front of his master, taking the blows admirably. It was just enough to keep Michael from taking any damage, the black energy then fading away and leaving him chuckling lightly to himself. The last blast was however a surprise, a last effort that caught him in the helmet and lifted Mike upwards and back, drawing a large crack along his helmet that fell away with sections of it.

The Ethereal servant was caught off guard as Michael shot out one hand that dug into the ground and buried the clawed gloves into it, as his arm jerked and he slid a little more before landing on his knees. Falling away from his helmet came bits of it, revealing his left eye, a bright silver with flecks of neon green that gave away an otherworldly nature. ”You are going to wish you didn't do that.” Michael growled, as he snapped and the imperfect rushed to his side, almost like one would expect a protective pet to. ”Both of you, I want this woman dead.” He growled, pointing the black blade towards her and then turning his attention upon the other hero without a thought of the woman. Then his attention would fall upon Dissonance and a smirk reached his lips, followed by him shaking his head.

”I'm slightly disappointed.” Michael noted letting Misanthropy levitate into the air, and then summoning the blade Imperium, a sterling white blade inlaid with gold, as something began to pour from it. The Soulflames would separate, pouring both to deal with Michael's wounds as well as Dissonance's, he would find his body no longer aching and his wounds no longer pouring blood. It would only take a few moments, but soon enough he could stand and with that he would feel whole. The armor that had been blown away around Michael's abdomen would fix itself, though  the helmet would remain as it was, as if he had something planned for that. ”Stannd metahuman, I think its time we end this little charade of ours.” Mike noted as the imperfect would slowly circle around Bliss, waiting for the moment to tear her throat out. Once it was done healing, Imperium would return to where it came and Michael would wait for Dissonance to make him move, following that with a volley of ethereal energy bursts from his pistol towards Forcewave.
The Bolt
The Bolt
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 1262
Humor : [19:51:49] Samify : Sean gave and I recieved many things
Registration date : 2011-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top