The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Witchcraft (NPC) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Witchcraft (NPC) I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Witchcraft (NPC) I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Witchcraft (NPC) I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Witchcraft (NPC) I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Witchcraft (NPC) I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Witchcraft (NPC) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Witchcraft (NPC) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Witchcraft (NPC) I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
Witchcraft (NPC) I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Witchcraft (NPC) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Witchcraft (NPC) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Cynical_Aspie
Witchcraft (NPC) I_vote_lcapWitchcraft (NPC) I_voting_barWitchcraft (NPC) I_vote_rcap 
Tybrid
Witchcraft (NPC) I_vote_lcapWitchcraft (NPC) I_voting_barWitchcraft (NPC) I_vote_rcap 
SicilianDragon
Vorik

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Witchcraft (NPC)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Witchcraft (NPC) Empty Witchcraft (NPC)

Post by Lingo May 17th 2014, 10:09 am

Witchcraft
"Your grasp of magic is nothing compared to my own!"

Basic Biography

Villain Name: Witchcraft
Title: Enemy of Spellstone and the Ashling family.
Alignment: Magic. (She be a villain though)
Race: Homomagi
Hair: Red
Eyes: Purple
Height: 5'11"
Weight: 126lbs
Blood type: A-

The Looks

Witchcraft (NPC) 08998780865809DF5871F0447DBA68C2899BFCAE

The Legacy

Personality: Vicious and Determined sum her up almost purposely. She has no concept of honourable combat and will do almost anything in order to try and ensure her victory. She fights dirty, be it sand in the eye or a curse that transmorphs you into her animal slave. She does not give up easily - she would hound her enemies to the ends of the world and beyond if it meant vengeance or reward. Mercy is not in her vocabulary and she would rather die than forgive someone.

However if you are her ally she shall treat you with respect and be rather polite. You need only fear her when you are on her bad side.

History: The born heir to the Ivy family, it was evident from birth that Victoria had a great deal of magical potential, considering that she was born with a glowing blue aura. Her skills excelled with her age and by the time she was 15 she was capable of besting some of her families most senior magicians. It was also around this time that she was introduced to politics and the other families.

There were three in total; the recluses called The Ashling family, the pacifists called The Hurlocks and then her own, notably the most agressive of the families - The Ivy family. The three of them frequently met up to discuss there next moves. The Ashling family wanted magic to be kept as much as a secret as possible, the most dangerous of spells and artefacts being locked away. The Hurlock's wanted humanity and magical creatures to work in harmony with one another; they had hopes of a world where magical energy fueled technological devices and golems replaced the police force and everyone was generally happy. And the Ivy family, they wanted magic to reign supreme - humans without magic were to be forced into slavery and all their technology wiped from the face off the earth. They were called extremists but it was a title they welcomed, extremists got things done.

One of the largest falling outs between the families happened merely 2 years later. The Ashling family and the Hurlocks came to a disagreement over a device called The Spellstone. The Ashling's wanted it hidden away and the Hurlocks wanted to use it to cure droughts, grow food, heal the sick etc. However they both turned against Victoria's mother's suggestion that they simply take it and use it to intiate genocide. After hours of arguing Victoria's mother quickly figured out that the Ashling family had the Spellstone and decided they would take it by force. They underestimated the Ashling's however and were defeated and disbanded, Victoria's mother dying in the resulting battle. Victoria was furious and swore revenge and promised that she will have magic reigning supreme if it was the last thing she did!

She spent more than a decade trying to make the Ashling family crumble. Her attempts ranged from trying to shapeshift into a servant and sneak in to unleashing an army of skeletons on their manor. And she was relentless, despite being defeated everytime she never stopped, her methods becoming more clever, sly and extreme. However getting revenge of the family was not the only thing on her mind at the time and she turned to magical crimes.

After her first attempt at magi-terrorism she was defeated by Joshua Ashling, and that was when she learnt that he had taken the Spellstone. After this event, the media dubbed her 'Witchcraft', a name which she took to happily. She has started persueing Spellstone - desperate to get her hands on The Spellstone.

The Powers

Magical Abilities:

Corrupt - Witchcraft is able to take control of someone's minds with magic, and turn them to her cause! (Mind control, requires permission, 1 ABI) Anyone under the effects of this spell gain completely black eyes and get a bright blue pentacle cracked onto their forehead until the spell wears off.

-The Spellbook-
Mechanics

Spelleportation - Witchcraft can teleport via magic. Used to enter or exit threads only.

Magically Enhanced - Witchcraft has bewitched her flesh to be stronger than normal skin is. Bullets and knives do very little harm to her, and she can fight for longer than a normal human ever could.

Basic

Facade - Witchcraft is capable of changing her hair and eye color at will. Useless but pretty. No Cooldown.

Magiluminescence - Witchcraft can emit lights in varying forms, such as bright glowing gases and firefire like constructs. She can even manifest it in the form of harmless fire. No cooldown.

Low

Brontide - Witchcraft conjures a stream of lightning from her hands, coloured blue and purple. 2 post duration, 4 post cooldown.

Barrier - Witchcraft holds out a palm and forms a shield infront of her. 2 post duration, 4 post cooldown.
Medium

The curse of the beast - Witchcraft curses a normal human to become a twisted being of fur and claws. (Level 6 summon.)

Lion:
Cheetah:
Boar:
Rhino:
Bat:
(This ability can be used on player NPCs and Players themselves with permission as a roleplay mechanic.)

Scourge - Witchcraft extends black fire with purple hints from her hands. However unlike normal fire, these flames drain the heat and energy from an area - causing things to freeze. Anyone who is killed by this is left as nothing but a blackened husk. Maximum of 3 post duration, with a cooldown X3 of duration. (basically ice manipulation which looks like fire)

High
Bane - Withcraft fires a vile black bolt at a target, which inflicts them with a cell destroying magical poison. It does 8 ABI of damage on it's first post, and then 3 ABI of damage on the next. 2 post duration, 8 post cooldown.

Entangle - Witchcraft flicks her hands upwards and several twisted barbs of spikey wire rise from the ground around a target and attempt to hold them in place. Anyone with 8 STR or 8ABI can break them and escape. This binding spell lasts for 3 posts, with a cooldown of 12.

Grid
Occult: 4
Strength: 0 (she's very weak, physically)
Speed: 2
Durability: 5
Ability: 1
Fighting Skills: 1
Magic: 8
Spells: 5
Wealth: 1

Hex:

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Witchcraft (NPC) Iwanrheonsinging_zpse77ab8b6
Lingo
Lingo
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Quote : I speak every language but bullshit.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 215
Humor : Bad Language
Registration date : 2013-12-08

Back to top Go down

Witchcraft (NPC) Empty Re: Witchcraft (NPC)

Post by Lingo May 20th 2014, 8:28 am

Done.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Witchcraft (NPC) Iwanrheonsinging_zpse77ab8b6
Lingo
Lingo
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Quote : I speak every language but bullshit.

Number of posts : 215
Humor : Bad Language
Registration date : 2013-12-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus May 20th 2014, 1:37 pm

Approved until stated otherwise

Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : I am hilarious, and you will quote everything I say.

Number of posts : 2604
Job : It pays the bills
Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top