The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
2 relatives on an adventure of sorts (Artemis) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
2 relatives on an adventure of sorts (Artemis) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
2 relatives on an adventure of sorts (Artemis) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
2 relatives on an adventure of sorts (Artemis) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
2 relatives on an adventure of sorts (Artemis) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
2 relatives on an adventure of sorts (Artemis) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
2 relatives on an adventure of sorts (Artemis) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
2 relatives on an adventure of sorts (Artemis) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
2 relatives on an adventure of sorts (Artemis) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
2 relatives on an adventure of sorts (Artemis) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
2 relatives on an adventure of sorts (Artemis) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
2 relatives on an adventure of sorts (Artemis) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
2 relatives on an adventure of sorts (Artemis) - Page 2 I_vote_lcap2 relatives on an adventure of sorts (Artemis) - Page 2 I_voting_bar2 relatives on an adventure of sorts (Artemis) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

2 relatives on an adventure of sorts (Artemis)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

2 relatives on an adventure of sorts (Artemis) - Page 2 Empty Re: 2 relatives on an adventure of sorts (Artemis)

Post by Forceaus April 15th 2014, 12:23 am

"We're not?" he asked rhetorically. Milla had flat out refused to go along with Ailill's suggestion of hunting down either a homunculus or a golem to use for this experiment, even though it had been her idea to use one in the first place. Ailill was a bit aggravated by this sudden change of mind on her part. He had made absolutely no progress with this experiment so far. Honestly outside of her mentioning the existence of leylines, she was being no help whatsoever. Ailill was starting to regret ever allowing her to assist him in this.

Ailill was about to give up on trying for now when she walked over to the device and moved it aside to take its place. "What are you doing?" he asked incredulously. "You just told me one of us attempting this would kill them. Are you trying to get yourself killed, again?" he asked her thinking she was being stupid. "There is no being careful with this. That's why I was taking precautions. If things start to go bad, there's perhaps nothing I can do about it. If you die, it's your own fault. Now I ask you, you sure you want to go through with this?"

Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 2604
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Back to top Go down

2 relatives on an adventure of sorts (Artemis) - Page 2 Empty Re: 2 relatives on an adventure of sorts (Artemis)

Post by Artemis April 17th 2014, 12:14 am

"I'm going to be the guinea pig for this experiment. I wouldn't be able to live with myself if the person we found died because of this experiment." stated Milla adamantly. What she said was true but also she wanted to keep her cousin from actually accessing leylines. She didn't know how it would affect her at all. Not to mention since she just kind of got back from being dead she would like to keep her powers hidden a bit longer. Thankfully her power didn't leave a magical signature that could be tracked to her.

"This is what I want, if I die at least I went out by my own choice."
Artemis
Artemis
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 865
Registration date : 2011-02-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus April 17th 2014, 11:36 pm

Ailill pondered over his options for a moment before saying anything. The girl was entirely insistent on being the test subject for this little experiment and wasn't allowing him to attempt anything else. So now what? Go through with it, or just wait until a later time? There was a very likely chance that she was going to die as a result of this crazy little experiment. Oh how horrendous a situation this was. He was either not going to go through with it or probably wind up killing his own cousin. No thanks on that one.

It was obvious that there was simply no talking her out of this. So he decided to go ahead with it despite his worries. "Just so you know, if you die, it's of your own doing." he warned her as a last second means of preventing this. "Whenever you're ready, start attempting to channel something."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : I am hilarious, and you will quote everything I say.

Job : It pays the bills
Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis April 25th 2014, 3:27 pm

"Lets just get this over with." said Milla, sounding a bit annoyed. She took a few deep breaths in to seem nervous. She then nodded to her cousin to let him know to begin and pretended to channel something. Although she didn't need to, what ever her cousin was doing was causing the leyline here to stir up. Milla fought against it keeping it down. But she had never fought against someone who was trying to will a leyline into doing something. Milla gritted her teeth. Having something forced through you body felt painful, even before she had to begun to fight it. Milla closed her eyes, trying to get a grip on the situation. She wasn't channeling the leyline but she remembered that one time she tried to. If she could just channel the energy from another leyline, unless it was a real weak one, the two will clash and cause a small explosion. Milla figured she should be able to survive a small explosion, she did the last time. And with any luck it will destroy this experiment.

So Milla sapped some power from a lightning leyline and caused the two to clash. There was no actual lightning but if her cousin could sense magic it would feel like a random power coming from no where. The two energies from the leyline clashed and what happened next was a bit of a blur. There was a bright flash of light and Milla couldn't tell what happened to her cousin. But she was thrown against a wall hard and was knocked out.
Artemis
Artemis
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 865
Registration date : 2011-02-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus May 15th 2014, 8:11 pm

Ailill pondered over his options for a moment before saying anything. The girl was entirely insistent on being the test subject for this little experiment and wasn't allowing him to attempt anything else. So now what? Go through with it, or just wait until a later time? There was a very likely chance that she was going to die as a result of this crazy little experiment. Oh how horrendous a situation this was. He was either not going to go through with it or probably wind up killing his own cousin. No thanks on that one.

It was obvious that there was simply no talking her out of this. So he decided to go ahead with it despite his worries. "Just so you know, if you die, it's of your own doing." he warned her as a last second means of preventing this. "Whenever you're ready, start attempting to channel something." he told and stood there to witness.

Almost instantly he could feel that something was happening. Some form of energy began to stir and gradually increase in power. Ailill rushed over to something located on another table and activated the magic laden within it. It was mean't to collect an energy form of sorts and disperse it into several containers so that it could be used for multiple experiments instead of just one. He examined it to see if it was working, but nothing was being gathered as of yet. Why wasn't it working. What the hell was this nonsense? Was it broken? It better not be broken. That would suck so much. It would ruin everything. Everything.

A strange suspicion suddenly grew within his mind. Could it be that this was what Milla intended to happen? He turned to see what she was doing as a bright flash suddenly erupted between them. Ailill shielded his eyes and ducked away from it as some audible thud sound rang out. After a brief moment he turned back around to see that everything had come to a standstill, and Milla was leaning up against the back wall unmoving. Ailill rushed over to check up on her and saw that she was unconscious. "Hey. Wake up." he said to no response. He got up and walked over to a cabinet on the other side of the room to grab a vial from it. The vial contained a healing potion that was kept here just in case something went wrong. Ailill then walked back over to Milla and attempted to feed her some of the contents. If that didn't work he'd probably resort to injecting some of it into her instead.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : I am hilarious, and you will quote everything I say.

Job : It pays the bills
Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top