The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Denver's Demons
Insidious Intentions (Closed to 16) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Insidious Intentions (Closed to 16) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2024, 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Insidious Intentions (Closed to 16) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Insidious Intentions (Closed to 16) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Insidious Intentions (Closed to 16) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Insidious Intentions (Closed to 16) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Insidious Intentions (Closed to 16) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Insidious Intentions (Closed to 16) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Insidious Intentions (Closed to 16) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Insidious Intentions (Closed to 16) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Insidious Intentions (Closed to 16) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Insidious Intentions (Closed to 16) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
No user

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Insidious Intentions (Closed to 16)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Insidious Intentions (Closed to 16) - Page 2 Empty Re: Insidious Intentions (Closed to 16)

Post by Hurricane February 20th 2014, 6:33 pm

It seemed he had all his bases covered. The assassin called Sixteen may have been unaware that Hurricane was possessing an energy shield protecting him, but he conceived that it was a possibility. Using his shield as grounds for jumping, he pulled off an acrobatic backflip off the shield and barely evaded Hurricane's vortex by a hair. He may have been defeated if he did not. However, he got too clever with his attacks, thinking he could throw a grenade without Hurricane noticing. The grenade came in the vicinity of Hurricane's body, but he did not miss a beat.

Manipulating the air around the grenade, the grenade was propelled by wind energy back at its target, following him inches from his back as he ran 250 mph, it didn't matter. Hurricane's wind manipulation was mastered beyond compare. He could move the grenade 1,000 mph if he wanted to. It didn't matter how fast he ran. The grenade meant for Hurricane was thus used against the assassin.

"BOOM!"

Hurricane
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 126
Registration date : 2010-12-02

Back to top Go down

Insidious Intentions (Closed to 16) - Page 2 Empty Re: Insidious Intentions (Closed to 16)

Post by 16 February 25th 2014, 3:21 pm

Simple and clean was the game and so far as he sprinted he actually expected something less able, but otherwise very doable. As his feet stepped in steps of almost in silence the feeling of wind was sensed and as he turned a bit to see his opponent here came a flying grenade coming right at his assassinating ass, I mean this thing was right behind him on some ex-girlfriend stalking type shit. Part of him did want to activate his barbaric side and try to kick it out of the park but this was of course his wind sorcery that proved so far to be a pain and right now literally in his ass. So unless this man had a wind sensory power if he couldn’t see him, how could he control the small bomb?

The guy couldn’t detonate it when he pleased, so possibilities and flaws were beautiful. Sprinting into another hallway to the right where he first entered the building to avoid the grenade blast which caved in and blew up his hallway area. At this point of time I would hope they both realized that the whole building was going to come down with the way this was popping off, no one was getting hurt but the building. They both at this rate was standing in different hallways. He spoke out in almost disgust. Almost feeling like this fight will never end.

"At this rate the building and your whole research facility will come crashing down ... "

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"You must realize. that fear is not real. It is a product of thoughts you create. Don't let me be misunderstood, danger is very real, but fear itself is a choice"

Character Profile: Anarchy, 16
For more information or a chance to RP: Anarchy's File
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 170
Registration date : 2013-09-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Hurricane February 25th 2014, 5:17 pm

Hurricane made an interesting move that he had thought put Sixteen into checkmate, but he found a way to wriggle free from the near death experience. Once the assassin entered the hallway, Hurricane darted the grenade in right after him and then released his control of the explosive weapon. He may have eluded the attack once again, but how long could they go back and forth on counters until someone made a fatal error?

Now that he was out of sight, he made a new move to try and avoid any other 'close calls'. When the smoke cleared, he waited and observed what move his opponent would make next. He chose to yell out from the hallway in his direction about the facility's damage. It would take more than a few grenades to destroy his facility completely, but the point was still clear. Hurricane had a lot of his research that he didn't want to lose. If Sixteen chose to try and destroy that, it might put him a year back of progress.

"The facility can be repaired." Hurricane responded, seeing an opportunity to engage him in conversation. "My life is irreplaceable, however. I do hold a high value on my research here, make no mistake. I'd be willing to double your pay is for the hit if you desist your attack. I can wire the funds upon your departure to arrive immediately."

Hurricane would rather rip the walls off the facility himself to kill the assassin than allow him to destroy his research. Though, he must admit Sixteen had gotten further than any assassin on his island yet. It would be worth the money to pay him off, rather than seeing anything go to waste.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Click Here for Hurricane's Profile Information
Click Here for Hurricane's Equipment
Click Here for Hurricane's Agents (Rush, Snoot, or Delilah)

Insidious Intentions (Closed to 16) - Page 2 Hurricanesigfinal2_zpsb7282616
Hurricane
Hurricane
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "At the end of the game, the King and the Pawn go in the same box."

Back to top Go down

Post by 16 February 27th 2014, 4:36 pm

As he made his turn around to watch the explosion instead he watched another turn of reaction of his face change in interest, which this time he noticed a same approach but a different affect. This time the grenade was able to follow him down the same path as he switched them, but this was more of a thrown kind of propelling. Sixteen felt a bit more at ease, he simply grabbed a chair aside him and tossed it forward meeting the small but explosive bomb halfway before jumping backwards straight out of the window as the explosion did what I explained in the last post, and that was cave a part of the building down, using a shooting grappling hook he shot on back to a safe area of the hallway and pulled himself back on the building.

As the smoke lingered through the intercepting hallways sixteen calmly walked out of the smoke facing his target directly in an eye to eye and face to face conversation. An offer to pay double of what was paid to whack his smart ass was a pretty sweet deal, despite the fact that currently he couldn’t land a hit on him just yet, sixteen didn’t have a plan but he didn’t have something to say. He would start by explaining this part. Distance between them was 13 meters, while the smoke was behind sixteen.

“I don’t have advanced enough weaponry to keep up with yours, and your super power is fatal, though I am very fast I would have to wait for you to make a fatal error and that doesn’t look like that’s happening. I can see this fight dragging on for a very long time … but I didn’t predict that I would be able to kill you. I only accepted the position to test my skills.”

"You must realize. that fear is not real. It is a product of thoughts you create. Don't let me be misunderstood, danger is very real, but fear itself is a choice"

Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Hurricane February 27th 2014, 5:59 pm

He put his life on the line to test his skills? Risky, but rewarding to those who survived such a lifestyle. Perhaps he was a young man who was filled with youth and confidence. Hurricane was once that way, but he saw wisdom in conquering foes from a distance. Making allies before enemies. Of course, it was a bit too late now. He had headhunters on him frequently for his attacks on government assets. A problem he would soon rectify in a future time.

Sixteen had survived the blast of his own grenade, but Hurricane expected no different. He had avoided all his other attacks thus far. His fighting skills were similar to one of his trusted allies, Rush. With his speed and fighting skill, he depended on not being touched to live. One key difference, as Sixteen pointed out, was his weaponry though. Rush was a skilled marksman and became a double threat not only by his speed of movement, but trigger finger as well. It was a dangerous combination that no normal human could compete with. So far Sixteen showed he excelled at his fighting skills in martial arts rather than weaponry. The only weapons he displayed so far were grenades. He would need a lot more than that to compete with the world's most deadly metahumans. But as notes earlier, he was probably still young in his career. Which also meant he could be molded into a fine instrument for Hurricane with the right nurturing.

"Testing your skill, you say? You do know how to pick a dangerous target. A lot of my enemies know to keep their distance. Yet you dove right into the heart of my residence. I admire that type of determination. But something about what you say puzzles me. You say your goal is to enhance your skills. But tell me, to what end? For what purpose do you train so diligently?"

Hurricane
Hurricane
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by 16 March 1st 2014, 3:48 pm

At what end will this quest of enhancement actually stop? I suppose Sixteen thought was when he was satisfied but to say it like that would be pretty broad. He had dealt with Pure Martial Artist, Pure Technology fighters and pure Meta humans who relied solely on their powers – A target is a target and it usually made of many mistakes but the man before him doesn’t slip, at least this far into the game. Sixteen pulled his right glove with his left hand his palm in the air as he worked out his fingers. He spoke lightly after his target spoke almost as if he knew his answer as the man spoke, plotting was always Sixteen’s game.

"A purpose, Reputation ... A Better Me ..."

Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Hurricane March 2nd 2014, 11:08 am

"A means to an end, I'm sure you're aware. Though your skills may advance, though your reputation may grow, one thing is constant. That this world moves forward. And you will age, you will die, and be forgotten. As will I. But the choices we make now will decide what sort of world that will be." His reasons that he mentioned were purely for gaining personal advantage and strength. It was a short-sighted goal that would mean little if even something as simple as being permanently injured would destroy. A lost limb, a paralyzing blow. What would his training mean then, if he is simply a shadow of his former self? Hurricane knew what it meant to win and lose a fight, and what the consequences would be for his actions. Nonetheless, they had a connection, these two. Sixteen and Hurricane could work together, and accomplish both goals.

"However.. There is a way we can accomplish both of our goals in a single stride. You can gain physical strength and enhanced fighting ability, while destroying those who stand in the way of natural evolution. As you may be well aware, there are constant attempts to control metahumans, such as you and I. And just as many are the organizations designed to capture and eradicate our kind from the face of the earth, such as Dominus. These humans feed off the fear of what is to come. Which is an inevitable truth. It is a world without the inferior. A world completely filled of metahumans. These humans plan to take that future away, however. They are content with their illusion of what is 'normal'. What is 'human'. Do you believe this?" Hurricane was a little well known for talking too much. It almost seemed like he was giving a discourse or lecture more than having a conversation with Sixteen. Though, what he wanted to say was very important to him. It was, of course, the world. It meant something to everyone, but he merely wished to see what Sixteen's heart would guide him to say. A world without Metahumans means that Sixteen could not be in it, and could not continue to grow as a skilled fighter.

Hurricane
Hurricane
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by 16 March 3rd 2014, 2:41 pm

Lets be honest the shit that was coming out of the Hurricanes mouth was sharp, if Sixteen didn’t already know it than he would have thought twice about where he was going. It wasn’t what was said but how it was said, he thought about the ignorance and fear being harbored from humans who are feeling a particular way about meta humans who have super powers, many of them like Sixteen wasn’t really given much of a choice – A lot of people weren’t but humans don’t really care where our powers came from, just a simple goal to eliminate all powerful beings. The world will go through a cycle of never ending hatred, so what will Sixteen do in this fight? Well Hurricane looks were as good as his tongue, Sixteen would be just a bit surprised to be able to precept that after all this, the target would be asking to actually work together – Risky, especially because this was in one of the rules in the assassin rule books.

“I take it you are using violence to fight ignorant violence … what will that solve …If I didn’t know any better I’d say your tongue is almost as good as your fighting skills.”

Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Hurricane March 4th 2014, 9:43 am

"You're right, random acts of violence would not solve the issue at hand. In fact, it hasn't solved the human attempts to control metahumans either. But that doesn't mean there isn't a way to solve the issue." He responded, walking slightly away from Sixteen, as a hologram seemed to be projected out of nowhere, displaying an illustration of two DNA strands, almost identical to each other. Except the slight shift of elements.

"These are the two DNA strands, for a typical level one metahuman, and a normal human. Very similar in design, as to be expected. Until it is introduced to a foreign substance, M869, or the M virus."

An orb-like obstacle was introduced to both DNA strands. However, only one deteriorated within 15 seconds. It was just an illustration, of course. The actual substance takes approximately 48 hours to eradicate its host.

"It has a 95.8% mortality rate in metahumans, and 0% in normal humans. Targeting only those with the metahuman DNA strands. This biological weapon is not easy to obtain, and I was only able to obtain a sample was through attacking a military base in the US. So you can see why I have such a price on my head.."

He let Sixteen draw his own conclusions, slightly ignoring his comments about his gift of speech. He tended to think of himself as a logical influence rather than a manipulative person.

Hurricane
Hurricane
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by 16 March 5th 2014, 3:12 pm

“So let me get this straight …” Slightly adjusting his footing for a moment while closing his eyes he had a quick flash of thought – Anger and a feeling of doubt.

Releasing words of a bit of tension from his lips that hopefully wouldn’t come out the wrong way “So U.S Military are creating Bio Meta-human eradication weaponry … So at any given point of time I could be working as a good guy, and they could double cross us and take us down with no mercy … Well now.”

Pausing for a moment, his mind shifting silently but only in his head, his chin raised up as his masked looked so destructive from a point of view called fear. He was never one for looking down on the weak, but in this case his opponents who he thought he could get along with were far from weak. It seemed this guy in front of him had the right idea, Sixteen knew a lot of the shadow works of what the humans plot, but only rumors and no proof.

“So … The Question is … Are we working together or not …I'm sure me and you could most definitely hit the world with a BANG?” Such a request from a man who was ready to take down the whole building for kicks … balls on Hurricanes field.
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Hurricane March 6th 2014, 1:20 am

"That would depend entirely of course, on you. Are you willing to do what needs to be done?" Hurricane tilted his head in curiosity. "I am talking, of course, of reversing the virus' effects. In such a way that render the virus harmless to metahumans, yet deadly to humans. Take out the threat, and let evolution take place." From Dominus, to this new virus, the fear of metahumans is growing exponentially. So much in fact, that one of the two groups will rise over as the Earths dominant. Hurricane didn't intend to be on the losing side of that battle. He didn't care who ruled the world, or even if they ended up destroying it in the long run. He just didn't want to lose to the inferior species. He would not let history cover it up as just another 'mistake' of humanity.

"My research has an untested prototype of a potential strain. However, I haven't been able to experiment on the effects on metahumans, as well as how contagious or deadly the virus really is on a large scale of subjects. The next course of action would be to acquire several human as well as metahuman subjects for the tests. And there is no way to convince such a subject to put their life on the line."

Hurricane
Hurricane
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by 16 March 6th 2014, 6:51 pm

“You’re talking to a man who has killed a couple hundred for a couple thousand, fighting for causes are all I do. Now, that means we have to actually venture out of the island and get it done. It’s so much availability for this plan of ours to work. But I would request during this little mission of ours that I could possibly give you some ...” pausing for a moment as his eyes darted to the right of his eye socket slowly, bring the subject right back up in an almost instant feeling of irritation.

“Unfinished blue prints that can have intense potential weaponry used for .. Probably now that I think about it … judging your mind as well as mine … catastrophic. I don’t have the patience to sit and go through them. Let’s get started … sorry about the mess … I’ll go ahead and cancel the hit. “His mind loosened up as he prepared for something a lot newer then he would ever think to imagine. A scientist and an assassin, groovy like a mothetfucker .. lets go!

Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Hurricane March 7th 2014, 12:48 pm

Success. He had not only avoided progressing the conflict  any further with a promise of paying him off, but gained a possible ally in his quest. He would need an off base backup storage in case his data were threatened again. Sixteen had claim of blueprints for some unfinished weaponry. With Hurricane's aid both in assisting the weaponry's completion, and the financial aid of creating prototypes, he could definitely become a threat to his enemies.

"I would not expect to ask of your assistance without aiding in any way I can with you arsenal. The laboratories and factories here are more than sufficient to create some prototypes of your ideas. I have constant shipping of supplies as well incase we don't have the proper materials."

"I can also arrange a contract for payment, as well as provide transportation for your services. I don't expect to allow any means of handicapping your maximum potential. We can begin your first assignment whenever you believe you are ready."
He of course, was referring to his weapon blueprints. He would need those completed before going up against another high tier metahuman. And there were many that were in their way.

[You can end the topic when you wish. As long as the agreement is mutual with Sixteen. Basically, you can work on some item applications, and we can begin another topic with some heroes perhaps.]

Hurricane
Hurricane
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by 16 April 18th 2014, 9:51 pm

WC: 3,483
6+ Exp

Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top