The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Valentines day mayhem  [Ouroboros] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Valentines day mayhem  [Ouroboros] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Valentines day mayhem  [Ouroboros] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Valentines day mayhem  [Ouroboros] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Valentines day mayhem  [Ouroboros] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Valentines day mayhem  [Ouroboros] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Valentines day mayhem  [Ouroboros] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Valentines day mayhem  [Ouroboros] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Valentines day mayhem  [Ouroboros] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
Valentines day mayhem  [Ouroboros] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Valentines day mayhem  [Ouroboros] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Valentines day mayhem  [Ouroboros] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Tybrid
Valentines day mayhem  [Ouroboros] - Page 3 I_vote_lcapValentines day mayhem  [Ouroboros] - Page 3 I_voting_barValentines day mayhem  [Ouroboros] - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
SicilianDragon
Valentines day mayhem  [Ouroboros] - Page 3 I_vote_lcapValentines day mayhem  [Ouroboros] - Page 3 I_voting_barValentines day mayhem  [Ouroboros] - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Vorik
Cynical_Aspie

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Valentines day mayhem [Ouroboros]

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Valentines day mayhem  [Ouroboros] - Page 3 Empty Re: Valentines day mayhem [Ouroboros]

Post by Zodiac February 18th 2014, 12:12 am

"Yesh!" Zell cheered, not masking his impediment he was so excited about it. He chuckled as he realized that Sean was kind of a natural. He himself began to swim in a sideways strafe, giggling and looking like he was up to no good. Suddenly he closed it and shook his head slightly, knocking the water off his hair a little as he bumped into Sean. "Yerra natural!" He cheered as he brushed past Sean and continued to swim around. In the end it would just come down to refining his swimming ability, which now that he had the basics it would be much easier.

"Psst...Sean. Race me to the ladder." he whispered into Sean's ear, pointing to the ladder at the half-way mark of the pool. He took Sean's hand under the water and began tugging, a reassuring smile. He obviously had some reason for wanting to go there. He would be careful to watch Sean, and even let him win...if Sean didn't start to drown. He was careful to watch Sean...if he'd get into trouble he'd save the day if he could...and if not, he'd reach the ladder second and sigh, putting his good acting skill to work by rubbing his eyes and looking to Sean. "Y-you cheader" He chuckled, jokingly once more embarrassed by his voice. He needed to watch that more carefully...it might annoy Sean. He then latched onto the ladder and pulled himself up, motioning for Sean to follow him. Out of the water was probably the best thing Sean felt, until Zell led him to the objective. Of course the sign says no one under 12 years old...but between Zell and Sean...what the hell were rules?

"Goodbye pool, hello warm bubbllah thingy" Zell said, meaning bubbly thing, but it came out funny...of course. He hopped in and sat on the built in bench, the three foot water was perfect for him, especially when he could sit with his shoulders just above the water level.

Zodiac
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 643
Registration date : 2013-08-18

Back to top Go down

Valentines day mayhem  [Ouroboros] - Page 3 Empty Re: Valentines day mayhem [Ouroboros]

Post by Arcana February 18th 2014, 12:25 am

Sean was pleased with himself, even if his progress with swimming was….minimal at best. For all he knew, he could eventually be pretty damn good at this, yet for now he was serviceable. Knocked slightly off balance, dark haired male quickly rectifying himself as soon as he found himself falling over. ”Yer’on.” Sean muttered with a smirk, hoping to put his newfound swimming skills to the test. The male had no illusions about winning, but he hoped to at least do well, which was the best any beginner could really hope for. Preparing himself Sean shot off in his lacsidasical pace, managing to reach the ladder within around a minute or so, grasping tightly on the metallic ladder rung.”Pffft, you let me win.” Sean said with a chuckle, pulling himself up from the pool standing on the side.

Shaking his head, a few droplets of water were thrown from the thick mop of black hair. Their next place was a Jacuzzi, bubbles rising to the clear surface and then rapidly popping in a cycle. Zell would slip into it first and Sean followed that que, warm water caressing his skin. With a pleased sigh, Sean leaned back and stretched. ”Yeah, I like the bubleh thing too.” He muttered accent seeming thicker than usual, lightly nudging his shoulder against Zell playfully.

Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2473
Job : Nothing
Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.
Registration date : 2011-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Zodiac February 18th 2014, 2:08 am

Zell giggled as Sean bumped into him. It was really unlike him to be so...happy. When he was eleven his life was Hell. Bruises all over his body, excuses to everyone and the constant fear. The terrible self-image and the lonely-wolf persona that took on and shook him to his very soul. The empty void inside him was something that was seeming...less and less now that he was eleven again. He genuinely...enjoyed life at the moment. Apparently Sean liked the hot-tub thing too. Though the way he said it peeled back Zell's lips like a banana peel, revealing a pristine pearly whites and a amused little giggle. His face flushed with a little color, but it could have been easily mistaken for the rising temp in the water. Well...not that fast really. He playfully nudged himself back into Sean...just for a reason to get closer to him.

"So..w-where ya from?" He asked innocently. He was careful to listen to everything Sean said, soaking it up like a prophet listening to God, eagerly awaiting Sean's answer. He would perhaps procure that answer...or perhaps not. Either way Zell would get side tracked and blush a little, confessing to Sean that.. "I-I-I-I Really like..uhm...your...accent." He said, mentally beating himself up a little for the stupid insignificant topic. True Zell was just making an observation but still...there were a hundred better things he could have said, probably. His mind went racing about everything that was happening, and he..kinda liked...all of this. No worries...no responsibilities... just him and just Sean.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Valentines day mayhem  [Ouroboros] - Page 3 Guilty10
Zodiac
Zodiac
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Killing never takes a villain out of this world...It just replaces them."

Job : Your salvation through destruction.
Humor : [19:13:20] @ Forceaus : The racking of sperring skirrs means you rack disciprine

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana February 18th 2014, 2:24 am

Sean flushed a light red color, relaxing completely within the bubbling hot tub, looking to Zell with a cocked eyebrow. ”Oh, you like the accent?” He would ask with a smile, unable to really control his blushing at this point. ’Well….I was raised in Brooklyn, New York.” Sean would answer simply flashing his teeth as he leaned against Zell before leaning back. Something told him that saying this made Zell feel slightly uncomfortable and it was slightly adorable. ”Hey.” Sean said playfully hoping to get Zell’s full attention and when that was obtained, he would lean forward, and…go for it.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zodiac February 18th 2014, 3:20 am

Sean caught Zell's attention quickly, he eagerly looked to Sean. The boy closed in. and Zell, the poor retarded genius boy didn't understand at all where this was going. He soon felt Sean's lips pressed against his cheek, courtesy of Zell turning. His tan face flushed and he smiled, widely before he suddenly seemed to have things sink in, and he realized that was going on. While he genuinely enjoyed this whole little thing he couldn't deny his "home training" and gently placing his hands on Sean chest and pressing...not truly trying to get him away, but fore as an unspoken request.

"N-n-no Sean, stahp. Dats gay." He whined a little, but his weak attempt to remove Sean was probably enough to clue the jet-haired male in that it didn't bother him all THAT much apparently. Zell appreciated the gesture obviously too, he was being all bashful and such when suddenly he heard the all too familiar clearing of the throat. Zell trembled and his eyes began to slowly water in terror...he began to shudder but stopped himself, knowing that showing weakness was not an option. He looked over his shoulder to see a rather well dressed man that Zell recognized right off the bat. Though it was impossible...even though he was expecting it...it wasn't an easy thing to swallow. Hocus snarled from behind, warranting the man to only look over his shoulder and return his glare to Zell and the jet-haired boy who kissed him.

"No...your dead. The Lych killed you." Hocus snapped.
"Yes, and now you see where my son get's his talent for pissing all over Death's parade." The man said his voice was sharp, concise and rather formal in tone.

"H-Hi Daddy..." Zell stammered. The man scoffed with a slight smile as he rolled his eyes at the two boys.

"Hello Son." The man, Dartameaze said dryly.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Zodiac
Zodiac
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Killing never takes a villain out of this world...It just replaces them."

Humor : [19:13:20] @ Forceaus : The racking of sperring skirrs means you rack disciprine

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana February 18th 2014, 3:31 am

Well what he was going for was only half achieved, yet Sean was pleased enough with the results. Hand were pressed half-heartedly against his chest and seemed to press him away, Sean looking somewhat reluctant at being pressed away. "Welll duh." Sean said rolling his eyes, smirking playfully. It was then that he heard something, someone clearing their throat and Sean instinctively shuddered, his gut clenching as he turned to the source of the sound. This someone looked strangely familiar and alien to him at the same time, Sean raised one eyebrow as if confused as to who this was. Hocus mentioned that he was dead, and that only brought up more confusion. ”Um…who is this?” He he would ask lowly to Zell, but the male seemed too scared to really answer. Zell referred to him as daddy and the male called him son. What the hell was honestly going on? ”Okay that answers one question. Now, what are you doing here?” Sean demanded tone sounding strangely steely.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Zodiac February 18th 2014, 2:59 pm

"Well aren't we the feisty one. Oh Yes you most certainly do take after your mother. although the last time I saw you, you were quiet and shy... much like Zell here." Dartameaze stated with a sigh looking back and forth between the two males as if trying to discern what they were both thinking. He could already tell that Sean didn't like him, and Zell still had that reverential fear going. It almost...hurt Dartameaze honestly. He loved his son and only wanted what was best for him, and while he would never disown his son, or hurt him intentionally. Though now he had found that due to his stoic nature and inability to relate and bond with his son ended up hurting the boy in the end. He sighed and squatted down, placing a hand on Zell's head and smiling. Zell didn't flinch, oddly enough.... but he could feel his Father's disappointment. "Well I needed to give my respects to the Ethereal King... the true one. As an Ethereal whom has resurrected it's our duty to seek him out and report in." He said to Sean, rather firmly trying to remind the boy to keep his place. Zell looked to Sean apologetically...as if he couldn't really say anything... and Dartameaze knew it.

"Well, I hope I'm not interrupting the two of you...I'm certain that Zell would tell me." Dartameaze said, he anticipated Sean to speak up and blatantly would ignore him as Zell remained Silent. The older man would chuckle a little before walking around the hot-tub and sitting on one of the two chairs in the corner, not far away. His eyes piercing Sean like soul-flaying daggers. "So Sean Collin. How is Elena? I'll bet she's enjoying sum of money she won from your father." He said very casually, apparently he was going to target Sean. Zell shifted slightly, showing he was highly uncomfortable with the situation. Sean may not know it....but this conversation wouldn't get TOO far. Zell was afraid of disappointing his father, but not nearly as much as disappointing his friend, especially his friend Sean.

"I used to run with Elena and the others, oh so long ago. Tell me, what ever happened to your mother? She was there and then she died, was here and died again. I liked to think Ethereals had the whole "cheating death" thing on lockdown but between your mother and her friend it seems like they can cheat circles around us."

Zodiac
Zodiac
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana February 18th 2014, 5:22 pm

If Sean thought he wasn’t going to like the guy, which was only reaffirmed now. The more he spoke, the more Sean found himself wanting to ram a fork into his eye, or whatever sharp and pointy object could be rammed into his eyes. Honestly it was times like this that he missed the death powers, let him stab more people in the eyes, but that’s besides the point. Man this guy sure liked to talk trash. Sean chewed on his lower lip trying not to say anything but that didn’t seem to be going well at all. If it went as it were going, he would probably end up chewing through the lip and having it fall bloodily off into the hot tub. ’Yeah you were interrupting, so if you could ya know….LEAVE.” Sean found himself snapping directing him to go elsewhere.

Yet he only went on, bringing his mother into this once again, which was not a good way to get on Sean’s good side. What he said even made her sound like some kind of gold digger….oh no he just didn’t. His expressions turned sour, much like curdled milk thrown in a vat of pure hatred. Sean did not really have a problem being insulted, it happened sometimes and he learned to get over it, but now he was bringing his mother into it, and that was when it got personal. ’Don’t you ever just shut up or do you just like to hear yourself talk?” He growled.

Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Zodiac February 18th 2014, 7:11 pm

"I think she had five hundred down on you turning out the way you did. She definitely fooled us all." Dartameaze said. He only used that language when he was talking specifically about a certain topic. His amused smirk reaffirmed his enjoyment in taunting the young boy. Zell felt uneasy...this was Dartameaze in form and soul, but Dartameaze was never like this before. Sure he emotionally neglected Zell long ago but still...when he first met Dartameaze in the Etherium... he was so different... he was genuine. Now he was an asshole who was just edging Sean on so he'd have grounds to throttle him...or that was Zell's best guess. The chuckle only made Zell's blood rise until he finally couldn't take it anymore. He snapped...and even at eleven...a snapped Zell was a scary Zell...not really...he was like a puppy defending Sean.

"S-Stahp." Zell snapped, Dartameaze's eye cocked up and his smirk faded as he looked to Zell. Zell shivered and he sunk back, the fact he managed to even snap out at the elder like that was unexpected. Dartameaze let out a curious little hum as he looked to Zell, a realization of sorts. He scoffed but transitioned flawlessly as a chuckle, like he couldn't believe it. he crossed his arms as he leaned back and shook his head form left to right. Zell slinking down in the water slightly under his father's disapproving glare.

"Oh I see. So you too? Goddamnit." Dartameaze chuckled uncontrollably as he cleared his throat and pulled out a cigarette and snapped his fingers, the cigarette suddenly lighting as he took a drag at it exhaling smoke, still throwing in a chuckle. Apparently whatever was going on in his head was amusing. "Those bitches were right." He said, shocking Zell, his mouth dropping a little. He had never heard his father swear before...something was definitely wrong with this. "Long ago I told Marie I hoped out Kids would get along...then again...that's when you were a girl on the Ultrasound. I never expected this shit."He said taking off with low breath chuckles, a puff of smoke with each one and his head shaking. Zell seeming to slip further and further back...at this rate he's go through the wall his back was against, his chin half submerged, the bubbles popping before his face. He knew this was going to happen when he heard the clearing of the throat... he knew it was going to be all about this...and Zell had a feeling that Sean knew now too.

Zodiac
Zodiac
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana February 18th 2014, 7:38 pm

Sean found himself growling lowly, a strange sound emanating from his throat as he glared up at the older male who seemed to be taking a certain pleasure within tormenting him. Something about his turning up that way was mentioned, and it took Sean a few moments to really register what he meant by that, but when it did click it infuriated him. So now the male was bringing up his orientation into this thing? Sean would have said something in defense but Zell did that before he could, telling his father to stop. So that dispelled the possibility that he was completely spineless, just kinda whipped. Which brought up the question of who had beaten him. Sean found himself glaring at Dartamease once again, wondering if this was the bastard that had hurt Zell so. A hatred bubbled within him, one that he had never felt before and it was sickening.

What was the proverbial straw that rebroke the camel’s back was the comment directed towards Zell, which brought everything into perspective. ”So that’s what this is all about?” He found himself muttering, annoyed and perhaps perplexed. He was here just because of that? If that were the case, then there was no way that his mother would have ever really known him, other than some sort of mythical foe that she defeated within her tales of long ago.

Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Zodiac February 18th 2014, 8:44 pm

"Oh now dear boy. It's never about that. In fact I believe it was Zell's mother and Marie who called Zell... I preferred to be like Michael and just not care... Well, partially it bothers me, but I'm even willing to look over that. What I'm more interested in is information." Dartameaze said finally. Zell let out a sigh of relief, bubbles rapidly popping before his face from his now submerged mouth. He sat back up and looked to Dartameaze...it was sad...but it was almost painfully obvious that he was so used to trying to win his father's affection. It was sickening to Hocus, who growled stepping forward, the black wolven head between Sean and Zell, foreleg bent and ready to lunge, his eyes fixated on the strange elder Ethereal's jugular. "Zell...where is your mother?" He asked, rather kindly at this point. Zell looked to the water and didn't want to look up. Dartameaze found this permissible for a moment, but he found himself losing patience.

"Zell...please." Dartameaze asked, his tone was still nice, but one could tell he was obviously pressed. He stepped own, his dress shoes tapping the water, but not sinking. He walked over towards Zell and squatted down his own teal eyes boring into Zell. Zell shook his head, not wanting to say anything. Hocus' lips curled back, if the man pressed it even one more time Hocus would strike.

"S-she's gone... you-you died and..Mister Summers... she...she shot herself. H-he made me tell the press it was brain cancer..." Zell began to cry. Dartameaze's eyes lost all focus and he seemed to zone out. He let out a sigh. Zell's shaking voice wasn't something he intended on. While he was stoic...he wasn't a bastard. He looked...remembering how close he and Zell were at one point...when Dartameaze had at one time been... well not emotional but not as emotionless. He placed a fist on the water and kissed Zell on the forehead, shocking the child. "I'm sorry..." He sighed as he stood up and walked off to the side. A flicker of dark energy zapped through Dartameaze and he grunted as he stepped onto the concrete. His entire self completely immune to the effects of the water. He left as quickly as he had come. Zell just leaned himself into Sean and his thin arms went around the Jet-haired boy.

"I-I'm sorry. I-I-I didn'tthink..." He tried to calm himself down...finding it much easier with Sean there, though his words still did tent to run together.

Zodiac
Zodiac
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana February 18th 2014, 9:09 pm

It may have seemed rude but Sean was already set within his opinion on the male, something about he spoke seeming to annoy him completely. Sure his opinion could be changed, but it was perhaps made near impossible with each word that the male spoke. Hands were wound tightly into fists, aching even at the intensity by which they were being clenched, and they hungered to be used; yet Sean knew that they would be worthless against the ethereal standing before them. Something told him that now even Zell Atterrius was powerless, they were both just small kids with not an ounce of power. What caught him off guard really was the male asking about Zell’s mother and that was when Sean began to wonder about things. Where was Zell’s mother anyway? He had heard about this guy being killed by that Lych guy, yet nothing was known about the mother.

Was there some kind of deep story behind that or…was she just like his father in that regard? That question was answered quickly, and Sean found himself slightly shocked, temporarily forgetting his dislike for Dartamease and looking to the male beside him. He looked so fragile and having to mention it broke his heart entirely. Sean frowned lightly wanting to comfort him, he had known the feeling of having a parent commit suicide all too well. However he cringed away when Dartamease pressed a kiss on Zell’s forehead and then he was gone, leaving the two alone. Thin arms were thrown around Sean, and he looked to the sniffling male, wrapping one arm around Zell and pulling him into a hug. ”Shhhh.” Sean said nuzzling his cheek against Zell’s softly.

”It’s not your fault.” The words themselves just came out in a short stream, smooth as they did. Pressing a small kiss against Zell’s cheek, he ruffled his hair up slightly, as if trying to lighten the mood somewhat.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Zodiac February 18th 2014, 10:00 pm

. Zell was more than glad to feel Sean being receptive, especially when he felt so damn useless in defending him. Looks like Sean had some insight now as to Ouroboros' mentality...maybe even why he acted so carless and insensitive at times. The kid constantly felt as if he let his mother down...like his daddy dying left her feeling like he was such a great burden. All that aside, then he had an abusive jackass taking care of him and his younger brother. That was always nice too. Zell found himself calming down with Sean that close, which was unusual for him. His stomach felt light, like there were bunnies inside of it hopping around, his heart felt so light...like it didn't need to try as hard to beat, and his face flushed but he immediately lost the desire to cry...he just wanted to calm down.

"I-I...hmmm..." Zell hummed as he just remained there with Sean. He forgot how much he loved to nap as he yawned, intrigued and yet somehow completely calm and collected because of Sean. Zell pulled away from Sean and scanned the boys face. How could he have no ulterior motive? How could the kid...who would eventually grow up to be the Titan King...how could he be so...good? He was confused, but he could only smile as he heard Hocus clear his throat.

"Not to press the issue, but you boys should really take a break from that. Staying in for too long isn't good for you at your ages. I hate to be "mom" but I promise the first day you're both back to normal you guys can spend all damn day in here if you want." Hocus said with a sigh. He didn't want to interrupt, and he wanted to be as close to unseen as possible, however there were some things he needed to intervene on. Zell's migraine tendencies were one of them.

"Oh uhm shure... uh Hocus, can we go get food or shomethin'?" Zell asked forgetting to correct his natural impediment.

"Silus didn't want us going too far...but I understand, you don't want a square like me hanging you up. Can you boys gimmie time to at least try and mentally get him to let him know.... just in case?" Hocus asked. Zell smiled and nodded, but then looked to Sean for confirmation as if this were okay. Swimming burned calories and Zell figured the boy who ate one pound of hamburger could handle eating.

"Oh and canya get ush our towels?" Zell asked, giving Hocus the pleading eyes. Hocus nodded and turned around. Starting to traverse the large pool ground. Zell looked down and smiled, leaning in and pecking Sean before hopping up out of the pool, still smiling at Sean, blushing like crazy before Hocus took the towels and flew back with surprising speeds, offering the towels.

"Silus just needs a LITTLE more time....can you wait to eat? Sean, can you think of anything we, or rather YOU can do to keep out little friend busy?" Hocus said, pressing the wet nose into the tummy, causing the little boy to giggle louder than he intended, before looking to Sean and throwing an arm over his jet-haired boy's shoulders.

Zodiac
Zodiac
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana February 18th 2014, 10:27 pm

Sean understood, perhaps not completely but he understood well enough. It was a feeling that he had felt many times, and one that….perhaps came to the surface within the time that he was consumed by the corrupting power of Nether. However, even within that time when he had thought himself free of human weakness, emotions and things of that nature, Sean was more vulnerable than he had realized. In fact it seemed that he was only developing more feelings now, for Zell at that. Sean sighed lightly to himself looking to the rather pathetic looking male with a smile. This moment was wonderful, the two sitting within the hot tub with the warm bubble messaging against his skin as he leaned against the young male. This could have gone on forever, and he would not have minded that, but the wolf Hocus reminded them they could not stay within it for too long.

Zell pulled back and looked at him strangely for a moment, as if trying to discern something from Sean, which confused the shorter male slightly. Leaning forward, Sean rubbed his nose against Zell’s before pulling away playfully and turning to Hocus, pouting slightly. He did make some sense within that regard, so Sean would not argue with the wolf and instead went along with it, though he wanted a towel first. Being wet and cold was not on his to do list. ”yeah, go ahead and do whatever.” Sean said with a dismissive wave of his hand, accent still thick within his manner of speaking. Okay, he was doing so purposely because if it made the other male happy he was more than willing to speak like that for him. Towels would be asked for and then Zell just seemed to make him feel all warm in his chest.

Kissing usually did not feel that way but then again he had a rather…carnal view on it before. Now all hormonal pretenses were torn away and he was left with the weird feelings within his chest. Now he was supposed to be keeping Zell busy, which should be easy enough since he was in a slightly better mood now. That whole scenario was not gone from his memory, but it did not matter in the long run of things, he had what he wanted. Pulling himself from the hot tub, Sean would towel himself off until he felt for the most part dry and smirking lightly at the sound of Zell giggling, which brought up a great idea, or at least a devious one. An arm was thrown around his shoulder, Sean careening to the side before regaining balance.

”Soooo...while standing out here all dripping wet and stuff is fun, I think I would rather be dry. So can we like get changed into something dry?” He would ask the wolf and tan skinned male, lightly poking his stomach, noticing how thing he looked compared to himself. The kid had small abs forming and Sean actually had a small belly that protruded from him.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Zodiac February 18th 2014, 11:41 pm

Sean suggested that they get dried off, which was a great Idea, Zell was actually wondering way he didn't think of that already. Then again, when you were locked in a freezer for five minutes by your abusive step-father after you went swimming without permission...the normal air didn't really compare. Though Sean poked him and a tingling sensation shot through his tummy, making Zell fold at the mid-section like a taco, smiling widely as he giggled. He moved himself around and hugged onto Sean, he then tried to constrain the child, though he was even weaker than Sean...so that probably wouldn't work without Sean's permission. Then again he seemed to enjoy the hug. "You'rwe more stwonger then me." Zell said happily one-hundred percent losing his mind on his tongue, which made his impediment basically scream "TROLLFACE" and make him sound like a dunce. He mentally slapped himself, he needed to be more careful with his voice and how he spoke. "My stwong fwiend-*coughing* *clears throat* S-st-strong, Friend. aha. Got it!" he giggled, noticing he couldn't bind Sean any longer.

After making their way to the elevators, they eventually wandered out into the Penthouse, more or less free to roam as they see fit. Zell vanished into the kitchen grabbing something of little consequence, which so happened to be a cellphone. He quickly pressed a few buttons and hit send, which ended up being a small conversation in it's own right. Hocus moved in through the room, blocking off Sean quickly and calling out to Zell, whom would quickly join Sean, still trying to get close, but not be over touchy-touchy in a way that might make things uncomfortable for Sean. He cleared his throat and addressed the two boys. "Okay boys. I don't know how you want to work this out, but you both reek of Chlorine, you alternate the shower or whatever. Meanwhile, I shall retrieve board-games and random entertainment. Hop too it my people." Hocus said as he dashed up the stairs. Zell let Sean decided the shower ordeal, but really looked forward to board-games for some reason...he hadn't played one in forever.

Quickly cleaning himself off he hopped out of the shower and gtlared at the deodorant menacingly. "Not for another two years..." He pretended like he was going to slap it and just like that he accidentally over extended and with a powerful slap he sent it flying into the next room. He bit his lip and his eyes shifted every which way to see whom he had startled, and simply walked away whistling with a towel around his waist. He then plopped down near Sean and picked up the random shirt, putting it on and removing the towel, revealing that he had worn his actual shorts beneath it. Hocus had eventually returned and saw the deodorant and decided not to as as the Asian man with long black hair and a Mephisto-styled goatee placed down a series of board games, then removing his large black trench-coat in favor of his oriental styled dragon-embroidery shirt.

"Okay... Clue, Chess, Chinese-checkers, Balderdash, Uno, Life, or Nazi." Hocus said. Zell giggled slightly.
"Dontcha mean Yatzi?" Zell asked giggling.
"Nope, 'cuz when I play it's mass genocide to the other players." He chuckled.

Zodiac
Zodiac
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana February 19th 2014, 12:05 am

Zell seemed to react positively to the finger that poked his mid-section, folding much like a taco as a giggle escaped from his lips, much to Sean’s pleasure. The boy then weaseled his way around behind Sean, and wrapped his arms around him, the dark haired male playfully struggling, though he had a feeling he was slightly stronger than Zell. ”I’m stronger than you?” Sean found himself snickering as the words issued from Zell’s mouth, unable to really control himself at that point as he laughed. It was so strange to know someone that he was stronger than, though something told him that when it came to mental power, Zell still outstripped him greatly. Pulling himself from the hold, Sean lightly kissed Zell on the nose before taking a step back, and with towel wrapped around his shoulders the two would make their ways to the elevator.

Reaching the penthouse did not take too long and already did the smell of it hit him, Sean taking a deep breath and stretched out his slightly sore limbs. Zell disappeared into the kitchen and pulled out a cellphone, doing something with it, though Sean was not sure what that was. He was probably texting someone like Silus, so Sean did not really intend on butting into what was happening, and instead chose to stand where he was, which made Hocus getting in his way no big deal. Zell joined him soon enough and stood by his side, not as clingy as before, though Sean would have been fine either way. ’I guess I’ll take a shower first.” Sean said with a light smirk quickly taking up the bathroom, and doing the usual shower thing, which involved shampoo and things of that nature,

While he knew body hair would not amplify the stink that would have existed, there was likely still something that would have been there. So Sean made sure to wash until some patches of his skin seemed to turn red from how much scrubbing was done. With that done he would towel himself off once again, wrap it around himself and then walk from the bathroom with a mess of dark brown hair upon his head. The other male would then get a chance to do his bathing thing, while Sean changed into some clean clothing. A simple t-shirt and then little plaid shorts with a mixture of blue and white, and come shades of grey. Plopping himself into the couch, Sean let his legs dangle over the edge looking down at the floor until Zell came from the bathroom and sat beside him.

Hocus appeared, or what Sean assumed was Hocus within his human form with a few board games. ’I haven’t played Life in a long time, so how about that one?” He would ask looking to Zell to see if he agreed with that.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top