The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Valentines Dragon I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
Valentines Dragon I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
Valentines Dragon I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Valentines Dragon I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Valentines Dragon I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
Valentines Dragon I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
Valentines Dragon I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Valentines Dragon I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
Valentines Dragon I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Valentines Dragon I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Valentines Dragon I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
Valentines Dragon I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Valentines Dragon I_vote_lcapValentines Dragon I_voting_barValentines Dragon I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Valentines Dragon

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Valentines Dragon Empty Valentines Dragon

Post by serpentail August 5th 2017, 2:42 pm

Timonthy had only been going to the bank to deposit his most recent check and to withdraw a bit of cash.  But as he heard the shouting coming from around the corner he knew it wouldn't be that easy.  Glancing around quickly to make sure no one could see him, Timothy allowed the scales to envelope his body in a bullet resistant shield.   Timothy took a moment to collect himself and plan ahead.  It was impossible to tell how many bank robbers there were by sound alone.  He could however be sure they had taken hostages, that meant he had to move quick if he slowed down it would give the crooks time to execute a hostage.

Timothy turned the corner as his wings spreading out behind him and his eyes fell upon the nearest crook.  Timothy leapt forwards his wing propelling his body forwards so he slammed into his target smashing them against the opposite wall with enough force to break ribs  and hopefully knock the man out.  An explosion rang in Timothy's ears as he turned to see the next henchman holding a smoking gun pointed towards timothy.  The bullet wasn't powerful enough the break Timothy's scales but it still hurt and would definitely leave a bruise.

Shit  Timothy looked around realizing there were five men working together on this robbery, way more than he expected.  That meant Timothy had no time to spare.  As the gun fired a second time Timothy launched himself forwards again knocking down the gunman as he immediately turned to the crooks friend.  A clawed hand gripped the man's shoulder tearing at the flesh as a scaled knee slammed into his groin.

Timothy turned to see the last two criminals jumping out of a nearby window a bag likely filled with bills in hand.  Timothy bolted smashing though the nearest window to see the two men sprinting full speed towards a car parked behind the bank.
serpentail
serpentail

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2017-07-07

Back to top Go down

Valentines Dragon Empty Re: Valentines Dragon

Post by Miss Valentine August 5th 2017, 3:06 pm

"Hurry, he's on to us!" the crook with the bag of money in his hand exclaimed, clicking open the door to the passenger's side of the car and slipping inside quickly.

"Let's get the fuck outta here already!" the other shouted as he slid across the hood of the car and spun off of it, opening the door and sitting down into the driver's seat with haste. Shoving his key into the slot, he started up the engine, eyes moving to the rear view mirror. His eyes widened. There was a hot babe sitting in the back seat of his car!

He turned around to question her being there, but when he looked back at her, all he could do was stare with an open mouth. The way the latex suit hugged her curvaceous figure; the way her blonde hair was so elegantly woven with endless volume; the way her chest ballooned out from her collar, as if her clothing could hardly contain her breasts… he was at a loss for words!

From Timothy's point of view, all the Dragon Kid would have been able to make out was the car shaking. Bouncing, jumping, and trembling. It didn't move an inch, even after it was clear that the engine was running. But as all the ruckus came to a stop, the engine switched off, and the backdoors of the car opened simultaneously; a blonde haired woman sporting a white and black jumpsuit with a domino mask worn over her face stepped out, a crook held in either one of her hands. They were still conscious, but it was clear that they had suffered a brutal beating; not that they truly cared, it was almost as if they had enjoyed being in the woman's presence.

It was then that Miss Valentine noticed the incoming dragon. Her eyes widened at the sight of his unorthodox powers and she automatically assumed he was another superhero. "Oh? Someone already had this case, huh?" She tossed the two crooks forward, creating a pile on the ground by toppling them over one another. "In that case, I believe these two belong to you."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
<3
Miss Valentine
Miss Valentine

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2017-08-03

Back to top Go down

Post by serpentail August 5th 2017, 8:02 pm

Timothy swore under his breath.  Sure his wings helped him outmaneuver other people but there was no way he could chase down a car.  What the hell the car wasn't going anywhere it seemed to shake around but it didn't start to drive even though the engine was running.  Timothy faltered, is this some kind of trap?.  It didn't seem likely, this was a random robbery and they thieves had no way of knowing Dragon Kid would show up.  Timothy cautiously approached the car.

Before he reached the automobile Timothy witnessed a blonde woman step out of the vehicle a criminal in either hand.  Timothy paused awestruck by the bombshell before him.  She threw the crooks at Timothy but his eyes stayed fixed on her, fixated by her beauty.  Timothy had to blink before he realized she had spoken to him.

"Um yeah,"  Timothy was still collecting his thoughts as he growled out a response.  Shit i sound like an idiot.  "i mean yeah, i, uh, i had this one covered," though his voice came out as a low growl in his dragon form his words still carried a boastful tone.

Timothy paused for what was probably too long for the sound of a siren grounded him back in reality.  He averted his gaze to look at the crooks.  They were conscious though dazed.  One of them had managed to stumble to his feet looking like a deer in the headlights as this scaled monstrosity turned in his direction.  A quick punch to the man's jaw was enough to sent his crumpling back down to the ground his consciousness lost.

"Oh god please don't hurt, please man.  I don't want to die," the other crook was now begging for his life too afraid to stand up.  The cops would arrive any second, Timothy decided it would be best to leave the rest up to them.

"Better get out of here before the cops show up," Timothy look at the beauty in front of him his eyes drawn slightly downwards.
serpentail
serpentail

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Valentine August 6th 2017, 5:57 am

Even as Timothy knocked the crook unconscious, all Miss Valentine was watching... was him. Simply put, she simply couldn't pry her eyes away from, for the simple fact that she found his powers to be so very unorthodox, and in the same sense, that much interesting.

At the sign of the sirens, she too became admittedly startled. It wasn't exactly a pleasant sound to hear, most certainly not to a super hero. While sure, some were rather well acquainted with the cops, in truth, most weren't on the best terms with them. Miss Valentine just so happened to be one of those people. She didn't need to be told twice to dip; heck, she would've done it of her own accord if not for Timothy's warning.

"Good call. Let's bolt." Taking a running start, she dashed forward quickly, taking her glorious frame into a nearby alleyway, where she only continued her great escape. Assuming he had reeled in at her side, she recalled his lowered gaze from before and shot him one of her own in return. Were those... scales over his body?

"So what exactly are you? No wait, let me guess! Let's see... are you some kind of lizard? Like a Salamander Man or something like that?" For whatever reason, she felt proud of her theory. "Yeah, that's gotta be it! I'm right, aren't I?"

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
<3
Miss Valentine
Miss Valentine

Back to top Go down

Post by serpentail August 6th 2017, 4:40 pm

Timothy followed Miss Valentine into the alleyway, stopping only when she did. He paused to catch his breath as Miss Valentine started guessing what he was.

"Not exactly," Timothy's voice came out as a low growl. "i'ts more of a dragon." the scales receded back into his body as he spoke and his voice returned to it's natural tone. "And you must be..." Timothy's voice trailed off as he thought about his next words. "A super-powered supermodel," Timothy stated the words as if he was stating a fact rather than a guess.
serpentail
serpentail

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Valentine August 6th 2017, 4:45 pm

"A dragon? Wow!" She giggled softly at his compliment. Was he trying to flirt with her? "Not quite. Contrary to belief, I'm entirely human. A rather strong one at that, due to all the training I've been through, but still human."

She shrugged. "Not the most interesting thing in the world, I know. But it is what it is; it's like they say, we don't choose our powers, they choose us. And well, I guess no power has really chosen me yet. But that hasn't stopped me from taking up the mantle of a superhero."

Her eyes ran over his scaled physique. "Are you permanently a dragon, then?"

<3
Miss Valentine
Miss Valentine

Back to top Go down

Post by serpentail August 7th 2017, 2:15 pm

Timothy listened intently as Miss Valentine explained her lack of powers. It was true he had never chosen to harbor the Heart of The Dragon, it had just happened across him and he had tried to do his best from there.

He chuckled slightly at her question. "No, i can change between this and my normal human form at any time." Timothy paused for a second before continuing, "Man it would suck to be stuck in this form forever. I'd never be able to have a normal human life."
serpentail
serpentail

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top