The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Promotions! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Promotions! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Promotions! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Promotions! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Promotions! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Promotions! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Promotions! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Promotions! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Promotions! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
Promotions! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Promotions! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Promotions! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Vorik
Promotions! - Page 2 I_vote_lcapPromotions! - Page 2 I_voting_barPromotions! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Cynical_Aspie
Promotions! - Page 2 I_vote_lcapPromotions! - Page 2 I_voting_barPromotions! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Tybrid
SicilianDragon

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Promotions!

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Promotions! - Page 2 Empty Re: Promotions!

Post by The Nekromonga February 20th 2014, 9:19 am

It was a testament to the Enterprise's investment in materials that the acid took slightly longer than normal to eat through the laminated, reinforced glass. The hard plastic lamination bubbled and boiled slowly, revealing the glass layer and causing cracks to appear on it- the glass door stayed standing.
With her face impacting the edge of the table, the woman in the adjacent laboratory was no longer pretty. But as a Wong Enterprises female employee, she fights off her assailant with uncharacteristic ferocity, for precious seconds more of life as she struggles to escape.

It was with a regretful reluctance that Dr. Van Hurrs took so long to recall there was a pistol beneath her desk. She quickly retrieves it from the hidden drawer. The acid having weakened and fractured the glass, she shoots it down. She steps through the cubicle’s flashing decontamination booth in a few strides, opening the outer door and shoots down the errant employee assaulting the woman researcher. All around the facility computers were undergoing data purges, after having sent what they could to off-site servers. The director rushed to the poor girl’s aid, barely conscious but alive.

The air sizzled with the terrifying sound of laser beams. Any exposed flesh struck by these devastating weapons is flash boiled and explodes, and is quickly capable of removing limbs and blowing holes in humans. The Heavy troopers’ armor, designed to deal with the claws of lobstermen and needle fussilades of dark elves, proved only of minimal protection against their own weapons; a hole is quickly punched in its composition, and the wearer is incapacitated from shock, if not outright killed.

"...mein God... we could not have anticipated zis..." She muttered. The loyal guards were falling back and protecting the sane employees, taking cover behind cubicles and rallying the surviving scientists with their own data. The loyalists, despite being outnumbered, were still a coherent fighting force; the ones who turned against the company seemed slowed, chaotic; possessed by an outside force.

"We must escape this place with ze data... quick, to the escape route!" The survivors dash from cover to cover, as the freed Lobstermen let loose monstrous roars, as they smashed down cubicles with their massive claws, rending cubicles apart like carton. They hungered for the blood of these scientists.

The main elevator, so very inconveniently located near the holding cells was already taken; dark armored figures of evil warriors marched in squadrons and began to descend into the labs, resistance on the surface having been minimal, thanks to the surprise turncoats. Leading the dark warriors was a tall, pale woman in a revealing dark dress, her long ivory hair extending down below her half-exposed buttocks. She carried a long, serrated whip, a weapon that seemed downright impractical to use. The Elevator guards remained true to their duty, but as the laser beam escaped the weapon it seemed to visibly deflect off a forcefield on this leader, and in the next moment the guard was being strangled by an invisible force them stemmed from the witch leader's outstretched hand, until she collapsed onto the floor, in a pool of her own blood.

The remaining guards formed defensive perimeters and prepared for their demise. "We'll cover your escape. The aliens can’t get their hands on what we’ve learned already." The squad sergeant said.

“Wait... there’s one more thing. Dr Wess, we cannot leave without Subject 023. He is critical to our efforts. Prepare the escape tram and I will join you. I swear it.” Dr. Van Hurrs sped past several cubicles and accessed a hidden lift that brought her downstairs to another hidden level of the lab.

“Doc!” The soldier called after the directress. Sighing, she turns to Mori. “Doc, go take the remaining scientists to the far wall behind the coffee table. Press 6-2-5 into the microwave and press the yellow icon under the green button. We cannot let them leave take this place. Hurry!”

The coffee table was a straight bee line, past three blocks of cubicles. If he took the shortest path though, a horrific Lobsterman awaited right at the end for Mori, a living monster which he’d previously studied the cadavers of. Its body trembled with such fury that steam rose from its joints, and its hot, foul breath washed over him, right before it brought its massive rending claw down in an attempt to avenge the defilement of their dead comrades by taking the head of these scientists.

The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 2582
Registration date : 2013-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Morire February 20th 2014, 4:26 pm

The doctor hears the instructions through a haze of thought, his mind whirring with understanding.

The insanity cannot be caused by bacterial, fungal, or toxic infection… it is even affecting me with these damned headaches. Therefore it must be either technological or magical; If it was magical I would likely have seen the casting of such a spell, Also these soldiers must have some advantage with which to resist. And they know when we were most vulnerable… Which means that technological means are the most likely… The Implants, the cybernetic implants in the lobstermen… they must be projecting some sort of electric field that causes psychosis… damn, I should have known.

Coming to the conclusion in a fraction of a second the doctor turns to rush towards the microwave, and comes skidding to a halt directly in front of the lobsterman that is dropping its claw downward at high speed, the doctor shouts quickly “Impetum Scorpionis!”, and the green stone set in his ring flashes, coating the doctor in  thick black armored plates. While a chitinous appendage bursts out of each of his shoulder blades, curving up and forward, crossing above the doctor’s head, absorbing the majority of the blows force, but still sending the doctor to his knees from the raw weight and impact. The viscous deadly poison dripping slowly from the twin telsons is bright yellow in color and each droplet hits the lab floor with a slight ‘plip’ noise.

Without any outward shift, the doctor’s new limbs shift from defensive to offensive each one flicking forward swiftly utilizing an amazing rate of attack, the twin organic weapons sting toward the eyes of the massive monster, one after another after another, in an attempt to drive the beast back, because while they pack a potent venom, the  scorpion tails has only a slim chance of being able to pierce the thicker armor of the alien monstrosity. Using the distraction of the flurried assault, the doctor slips back and up to his feet. Behind his spectacles the doctors eyes squint slightly in pain as the ache throbs, temples feeling as if a clamp is tightening around his head.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The history of Dr. Mor.:

Promotions! - Page 2 Mor_gr12
Morire
Morire
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 157
Humor : Superpowers do not always mean you are a Superhero.
Registration date : 2014-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga February 22nd 2014, 1:00 am

While the lobsterman attacked with greater strength and fury than its victim, it was slower in movement, and upon closer inspection had parts of its shell surgically removed. The poisoned tail struck feebly a few times, until finally finding a gap, and furiously the lobsterman reacted by tossing the doctor.

The escape route for the scientists finally opened as the dark elves descending into the laboratory, the remaining elite guard's perimeter line slowly falling backwards. Laser beams rip apart traitor and alien alike, but their witch leader possessed terrible magic that seemed to fill the air and make the trained shots miss widely.

Mor was stalked by his attacker, staggering against the venom in its alien bloodstream; the gunshots rang out, and the Lobsterman's exposed and poisoned flesh was further beset by the sting of bullets from the director's gun. She moved a containment unit into the exit tunnel.

"Time to go, doctor. We can't do much more here." She called him over, strangely making no reaction to his form. She proceeded quickly once all the other scientists had gotten out.

The witch leader meanwhile, slowly floated up into the air to survey her enemies. A large, empty containment unit was tossed unceremoniously at the remaining Guards. "Foolish mortals, you cannot run and you cannot hide! Surrender your knowledge to me, and you may yet live... as slaves." She spoke not just with her voice, but with an aching telepathic ability amplified by prolonged exposure to the Lobstermen.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
The Steel Sage Experience
Thalassophobia Experience
Talona
Lady Deathblow Experience
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : Neko is 9 now. Neko has many medical issues.

Job : Architect, Master Builder
Humor : I made a Lesbian Feminist Ninja Vampire Samurai.

Back to top Go down

Post by Morire March 3rd 2014, 8:32 pm

The lobster falls, and the doctor sprints past the fallen foe, but stops just inside the door, "We must not allow them to gain access to anything here, Their lives are forfeit as well."

From his jacket the doctor pulls an egg shaped object from his jacket, holding it in his right hand, he tosses it into the middle of the room, where it hovers on a crackling electric blue web... there seems to be concussion-like waves emitting from the ancient brass shell.

the doctor pulls a huge packet grey purple dust from his pocket and tosses it into a vent across the room where the escape is taking place.

The doctor turns back to everyone and slams the button to seal the door. "We need to get away. now. Very quickly...."

The history of Dr. Mor.:

Morire
Morire
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga March 9th 2014, 11:07 am

The second the doctor gets into the escape Tram, the Director pushes the button and the Tram rapidly accelerates away from the facility. It was a Mag-Lev train and it was going to hit 300 kph very quickly, leaving the doctor almost no time to take a seat to buckle up.

The Dark Elves quickly finish up at the facility, taking many live prisoners; their poisoned weapons inflicted horrific pain and lasting paralysis, for these monsters aimed to deliver tribute to their even darker masters.

Morire left them a present in the form of an EMP grenade which exploded among the aliens' technology. The Queen had no such devices on her, as she relied on magic and her own telekinesis. However, Warriors found their weapons and devices shutting down; as a remendy, a Technomancer restores their functionality, one by one.

The warriors' who did not have functioning gear though, succumbed quickly to the poison; eight warriors choke on it and die, and everyone else had their life support systems quickly come on line, enveloping them in cruel looking helms. The Queen herself needed only produce a telekinetic bubble to shield herself from the poison.

"They will not escape me! OPEN THIS DOOR NOW!" The Witch Queen screams in psychotic fury, her Dark Elf warriors complying by bringing a Wave-Form Disrupter Pulse Emitter device. The exotic, slender weapon is carried by two of the dark warriors, and it begins blasting the door with a focused and sustained beam of alien sonic energy, creating disharmonic notes which slowly crush and eventually blow away the door. A technomancer materializes an alien open-top skimmer from a Flatspace, and the Witch Queen and an entourage of elite warriors get on, speeding after the Mag Lev train.

Doctor Mori would have a mere moment of respite, before the howling screech of the Alien Skimmer's engines allowed it to begin catching up to the Magentic Tram, the wind in the tunnel blowing past them loudly. Director Hurrs's face expresses horror at their enemy's tenacity, as they aimed their Skimmer's Disrupter Pulse Emitter at the Tram...

Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
Talona
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Morire March 10th 2014, 9:52 pm

The crackling egg has a bronzed shell, separated into bands... the very center band of the egg spins a few degrees, stops, spins a few more, stops... after six ticks the egg sends a second burst... frying all sorts of electronic circuits , the implants in the lobstermen, the remaining suited warriors, the computers, the heating, the cooling... Everything...

The doctor is surprised by the tenacity of the warriors.... Surely they plan on following this tunnel to the very end...

"While I admire your resolve... I plan surviving... and hopefully ridding myself of this horrendous headache. Goodbye."

following this half shouted speech is a indecipherable jargon of lengthy syllables and hand movements...

As the speeder nears the place that the doctor had finished the syllables golden chains explode from both walls and the floor and ceiling, binding together to make a tight woven net less than a dozen yards from the hovercraft's front end.

The history of Dr. Mor.:

Morire
Morire
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga March 10th 2014, 10:13 pm

They managed to fire off a single destructive pulse from the Disruptor Emitter weapon, causing the tram's wheel on the track to collapse, the train rapidly losing speed, though More's spell was cast. Upon the alien speeder ship, the crew yell out a warning that they could not evade the chains. Clearly in their Queen's panic, tactical reason had been superseded by her desperation.

"Fools! Activate the Phase Drive!" She commanded, though the queen was not known for her tactical sense.

"My queen, we're too late! Brace for impact!" A warrior said, as all chaos was unleashed next.

The Hovercraft's force fields flared brightly upon impacting the chains, invisible forces ripping them from the walls; the craft buckled and heaved as its force field generator exploded, killing an operator. Three more warriors were killed as the chains struck them, their bodies hurled out behind the craft, reduced to pools . The Queen deigned only to shield herself and two close-by warriors, buckling under the strain, as the tram slowed to a halt, and the alien craft stopping behind it, also taking serious damage from the chains. The two warrior disembarked with their bladed weapons, their Queen behind them.

The Director cursed in her native tongue, and emptied her gun on the warriors; she manages a head shot and kills one, though the other tossed a bladed disc at her, knocking away the firearm and cutting Dr. Hurr's hand, making it bleed.

The Queen waved her and above her head and intoned a spell, causing the solid earth above to turn to sand, quickly burying the tram in it, making escape difficult. There was no way forward now, and above, as the ground gave way to the sky, a UFO appeared.

The Queen made eye contact with the Director and Dr.Mori. Her warrior escort stood at the ready with his dual blades, moving with panther-like agility to chase down the Director, holding a blade to her throat. On closer inspection, it was clear their 'Queen' seemed quite young. "For all the suffering you've caused, I should end your miserable lives here and now... but I am a merciful Queen. Hand over the data, and you may live as my personal pets. Pampered and comfortable... rather than be given over to the mercies of the Lobsterkin."

Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
Talona
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Morire March 10th 2014, 10:30 pm

The broken golden chains melt to vapor, leaving no traces behind

A slim serpent uncoils from the doctors ankle, slipping down and slithering over to the queen, mammalian wings sprouting and flicking upward, a whispered message escapes its serpentine mouth as it shoots to the ceiling, the doctor wishes to deal...in secret... let him escape, I'll lead you to him later...

The doctor backpedals, his arms seem to flail but it was only a slight of hand to disguise as he flings a pair of vials, trying to coat the face of the warrior beside the director with a liquid that hardens into steel... releasing a powerful mist... almost rain-like compared to the acid and poison he creates...

The bleeding stump seals over... bone, sinew, and muscle regrowing at a hyperactive speed. Her hand comes back, brand new, no scars, no age spots, not even a scratch... The man of magic tackles the director, enshrouding her in his arms and jacket...

The history of Dr. Mor.:

Morire
Morire
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga March 10th 2014, 11:20 pm

"YOU are in no position to bargain. I have all the cards here! Hand the data and the prisoner over or I will make your life hell!" The Queen was adamant, even stamping her foot and shaking her fist, which glowed with the dark energies she controlled. She spoke more like a bratty teenager than royalty... a teenager that could kill people with her mind, anyway.

Morire's actions were poorly chosen, as the warrior slit the doctor's throat just as the vials contact with his arm guard. The metal coats over it completely, disabling the use of the limb and slowing down the warrior's alien speed.

The Director's throat spurted blood. "...Why..." She asked, losing precious lifeblood by the second, holding onto Mori with her just restored hand.

The Queen and her warrior would've attacked, but their attention was taken by the UFO above ground promptly exploding after a viridian laser beam slices it in half. A figure drops into the hole a second later, wearing a black coat over business attire, expertly sliding down the mound of sand that engulfed the tram.

The warrior lashes out, but soon finds his match in the newcomer, as Ellie defeats him with a disarming attack, a blow to the kneecap that sends him kneeling, and driving his own blade into the base of his skull, the tip protruding from his mouth. The warrior is dead, and their movements happened in some inhumanly quick blur.

Ellie looks at Dr. Mori and the dying Dr. Hurrs, then towards the Elf Queen. "...This was not what I was expecting." She muttered. "But, good job nonetheless, keeping to your duties. I could not have asked so much of you all." She said, addressing her employees. She looked at Mori, already knowing of his recent capabilities in healing - there was a hidden camera on the tram, after all. They were simply dumbfounded at the timing of this intervention... and the possible implications. An intelligent mind would grasp probably, that the scientists, the tram, all of it... was an elaborate trap, and the scientists were bait.  Another mysterious figure stands up above the hole, waving down.

The Queen's face grew red with rage. "How... HOW DARE YOU?!"  She screamed again and again, too unstable to even continue her attack as she bitched and whined at being tricked.

Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
Talona
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Morire March 10th 2014, 11:38 pm

Shhhhh... It will be okay... I promise" the doctor whispers, seeming to be only telling a calming lie, but his words are a truth... Though the doctor has no need for her, he likes her, she is amusing... and so she shall live.

Doctor Mor coats his palm with a contact paralytic, sending Dr. Hurrs into a deep slumber while the magical mist seals her throat wound... Just as it healed everyone except for the dark elves.

The doctor turns and stands, facing the queen, his employer sees his face as well... covered not with righteous anger, or even upset. His face is amused... He is grinning, hands at sides casually... "Thank you Ma'am, I was simply doing my job. Time to finish it..."

From between his teeth a clear vapor seeps, undetectable, snaking its way straight to the Queen... An asphyxiate...  trying to steal her breath from her without her knowing it.

The history of Dr. Mor.:

Morire
Morire
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga March 11th 2014, 12:04 am

Ellie pulled out a powerful tazer gun on the Queen, though she reacts quickly enough to use her telekinetic powers to catch the conductors midair. The higher than normal charge takes up her concentration, leaving the Queen Vulnerable to Mori's subtle spell. Her telekinetic attack against them fails, only causing ripples in the sand, before she collapsed, Ellie quickly catching her.

A team of Ellie's private mercenaries descend into the pit, delivering a containment unit for the Queen to be placed into. The tall, long haired elf was placed inside, strapped in and secured, lifted up into the waiting chopper. The surviving scientists were also airlifted out, until only Ellie and Mori remained, while Shauna sat atop the hole, surveying the carnage she wrought on the UFO.

"We've captured our primary objective, and are closer to our ultimate. Now, there was the business of strategic data that was to be delivered to me?" Ellie asked, waiting for Mori to give it to her. She was also a cool, calm and collected type, but nonetheless she reserved judgment for Mori, who displayed supernatural powers and occult abilities.

Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
Talona
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Morire March 11th 2014, 12:15 am

The drive is passed to Ellie without a word, the scientist is very careful to not hesitate in handing it over... he is too sure that his employer could slay him in very short order...

"Sadly I probably killed off all of the remaining lobstermen, and quite a few of the elves as well... Sorry about that... and all of the electronics in the building are blown... My apologies ma'am..."

Mor looks over at the living, though comatose, director... "She is still alive...

The history of Dr. Mor.:

Morire
Morire
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga March 12th 2014, 11:29 am

"She should be. I assume the effects of your supernatural healing will wear off just in time for when she's at the hospital." Ellie stated, looking about the remains of the craft, the dark elf warriors, and their craft, picking up the artifacts for inspection.

"Mind control. Subliminal influence. Sorcery. Teleportation. These aliens have technological capabilities... and cruelty... far beyond anticipation. It seems we can no longer waste time waiting for them to bring out their next great weapon..." Ellie started, then looking at Mori. "...With Dr. Hurrs unable to perform her duties, I will have to take over the interrogation myself. But, I need all the help I can get. Question is, should I still be keeping you? You're unknown to me, Dr. Wess. You display scientific knack and occult abilities. What else should I know? what else will I eventually find out?" She asked, taking two steps towards Mori.

Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
Talona
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Morire March 12th 2014, 3:41 pm

"No. The healing I gave her is permanent, though no more damage that is inflicted upon her will heal at the supernatural pace..." Mor says simply, informing her of the capabilities of the magical spell.

"The application that I filled out had all of the relevant information for the job I was applying for. My hobbies of alchemy and ancient science and its uses were not relevant for the job of geneticist." The Doctor says smoothly, "Perhaps if prowess with non strictly scientifically explained abilities can affect the eligibility of this profession, you should have put a section on the application."

The doctor waits quietly, his hands in his pockets casually waiting for his magics to finish recharging before taking any action.

The history of Dr. Mor.:

Morire
Morire
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga March 13th 2014, 10:16 am

"Well, you have a point. My mistake for expecting full disclosure when I myself give none of it. These are desperate times, Doctor, and I need all the talent I need. I expect alien retaliation in mere days, and I need all the information I'll can get. Are you onboard? You'll be compensated of course, and moreso after we succeed, in many beneficial ways. Joining my office though... you'll understand I'll be monitoring my people more closely."

Ellie receives an all clear from one of her armored mercenary troops, the Danger Divas. Notably this one spoke with a middle eastern accent. A steel cable ladder was lowered for the convenience of Mori and Ellie, and Ellie latched on for the helicopter ride.

"Are you with me, Doctor?"

Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
Talona
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Morire March 16th 2014, 12:53 pm

"I will assist you in your endeavor, Ma'am." Jedidiah replies, "But if we are to wage a war... I must get supplies for war. I shall return in two days or so. Is that acceptable?"

The employee doesn't grab the cable ladder, instead waiting for a response.

The history of Dr. Mor.:

Morire
Morire
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum