The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Gaius, Son of the Stone I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Gaius, Son of the Stone I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Gaius, Son of the Stone I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Gaius, Son of the Stone I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Gaius, Son of the Stone I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Gaius, Son of the Stone I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Gaius, Son of the Stone I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Gaius, Son of the Stone I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Gaius, Son of the Stone I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
Gaius, Son of the Stone I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Gaius, Son of the Stone I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Gaius, Son of the Stone I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Tybrid
Gaius, Son of the Stone I_vote_lcapGaius, Son of the Stone I_voting_barGaius, Son of the Stone I_vote_rcap 
SicilianDragon
Gaius, Son of the Stone I_vote_lcapGaius, Son of the Stone I_voting_barGaius, Son of the Stone I_vote_rcap 
Vorik
Cynical_Aspie

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Gaius, Son of the Stone

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Gaius, Son of the Stone Empty Gaius, Son of the Stone

Post by Morire February 1st 2014, 6:40 pm

Gaius
Son of the Stone

Basic Biography

Title: The son of the stone
Alignment: True Neutral
Gender: "Son" is only a title, Gaius has no actual gender, though he refers to himself as male.
Race: Gaius is the only of his kind, a Goliath of Stone
Hair: Gaius is smooth headed
Eyes: Gaius's eyes are green gemstones that glow with an inner light
Height: 8' 4"
Weight: 2000 lbs

The Looks

http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2010/122/e/8/Looking_for_the_light_by_Villawitts.jpg
Gaius is a huge monolith of a man, his skin is grey and rough to the touch, and his eyes are piercing green. His clothes are simple trousers, more from conformity than anything else, because he has no reproductive organs

He wields the Maul of Geb
http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120505174941/villains/images/a/ac/Stone_Talos.jpg
and is quite destructive with the 35 ton stone hammer

The Legacy

Personality:
Gaius is a quiet contemplative soul, his many years of mostly peaceful solitude have made him slow to act. While he possesses the strength to singlehandedly destroy a city, Gaius would rather talk than commit himself to violence. He has harmed his friends and allies by carelessly misusing his power, and hopes to never do so again.

Gaius is soothed by the feel of the earth and is uncomfortable on the streets of the city, where the asphalt and concrete are all around, separating him from the comfort of the his mother, but if he must venture into the city he does so, while being very cautious not to break anything.

History:

Gaius was born from the stone and rock of the earth, he was raised in the Roman empire and so he came to believe that he was the son of Gaia, the All-Mother. As a being of stone, he does not age in any way except mentally...

He was raised in a temple of Mars the God of the Order, War, and the Empire, because he was shunned in every other place that he went because of his Titan-like body and nature. He could have become a blight to mankind if the priest, Cassius Cato, had not shown kindness to him, and took him in.

Although Mars was the god of war, he did not teach that every problem should be solved by taking up arms. Instead, it was taught that when war approaches it must be faced head on. Mars was the guardian of Rome. Gaius decided that those who were inherently weaker than he must be protected from those who are inherently stronger than they are.

He has decided that the beings of fire and clay (people) are things to be protected, because of their inherant nature as followers and their natural frgility and he has fought against unfair rulership over humans by nonhumans.

He was known as the Golem of Prague, at one time, he earned this name in Prague where he fought against the Emperor Rudolf II, who was immortal and had named himself emperor of the Holy Roman Empire, protecting the Jewish folk from the soldiers.

Since that time he has mostly stayed to the edges of society, only coming to mans aid when he truly must, though with the new acceptance of metas all throughout the world, he has taken to making short jaunts into the world of man throughout the last few decades, mostly in Italy, where his first true home used to be. Though he has traveled to America and other parts of the world to observe their cultures as well.

The Powers

Power 1: Earth Manipulation: All stone, earth, rock, and gems are able to be controlled by Gaius with ease,

Gaius believes his power is a gift from his mother Gaia, He was borne from the very earth itself and as the favored son, the earth heeds his call, obeying his will as if an extention of himself. Asphalt and Concrete, as well as worked metals do not have enough connection with Gaia to heed the call of her son.

Power 2:

Power 3:

Power 4:

Grid
Intelligence: 3 (Gaius has lived for many centuries, almost as old as Rome, but has been quite reclusive, and so is not as well informed as he could have been)
Strength: 6 (Gaius possesses very durable skin, almost exoskeletal in nature, his muscles are stronger, bigger, bulkier, and able to be used to a greater degree than even most superhumans)
Speed: 2 (While Gaius is strong, he cannot move very fast)
Durability: 6 (Gaius's skin can absorb hits from bullets without damage, and even modern artillery will have trouble damaging him without a direct hit)
Ability: 8 (Earth Manipulation is the only power he possesses)
Fighting Skills: 5 (Gaius was the source of the fighting style Hung Gar, a very powerful and defensive style, that focuses on biding time and waiting for the opportune time to strike an opponent. Gaius also has very quick reflexes for his size.)
Wealth: 0 (Gaius resides in caves, having no need for mortal possessions)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The history of Dr. Mor.:

Gaius, Son of the Stone Mor_gr12
Morire
Morire
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 157
Humor : Superpowers do not always mean you are a Superhero.
Registration date : 2014-01-18

Back to top Go down

Gaius, Son of the Stone Empty Re: Gaius, Son of the Stone

Post by The Bolt February 1st 2014, 9:00 pm

Approved until stated otherwise
The Bolt
The Bolt
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 1262
Humor : [19:51:49] Samify : Sean gave and I recieved many things
Registration date : 2011-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus March 22nd 2014, 8:08 pm

Trashed

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : I am hilarious, and you will quote everything I say.

Number of posts : 2604
Job : It pays the bills
Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top