The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Pleasant Point
6th Generation Meta-Human Suppression Weapon "Morgan" I_icon_minitimeToday at 8:01 pm by Zonkes

» Homefront (Lore Submission)
6th Generation Meta-Human Suppression Weapon "Morgan" I_icon_minitimeToday at 2:28 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
6th Generation Meta-Human Suppression Weapon "Morgan" I_icon_minitimeToday at 2:26 pm by inquisitor

» The birds of expedience
6th Generation Meta-Human Suppression Weapon "Morgan" I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:45 am by Cerek

» The Hell Hole that is Home
6th Generation Meta-Human Suppression Weapon "Morgan" I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:22 am by Cerek

» Ricochet
6th Generation Meta-Human Suppression Weapon "Morgan" I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2024, 9:58 pm by Arcana

» Daybreak (WIP)
6th Generation Meta-Human Suppression Weapon "Morgan" I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 8:39 pm by ghost

» A Demon In The City of Angels
6th Generation Meta-Human Suppression Weapon "Morgan" I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 4:52 pm by ghost

» The Most Dangerous Game
6th Generation Meta-Human Suppression Weapon "Morgan" I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 12:56 am by Tybrid

» The Warden
6th Generation Meta-Human Suppression Weapon "Morgan" I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2024, 5:48 pm by inquisitor

» Talos
6th Generation Meta-Human Suppression Weapon "Morgan" I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2024, 5:47 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
6th Generation Meta-Human Suppression Weapon "Morgan" I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2024, 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

Top posting users this week
Cerek
6th Generation Meta-Human Suppression Weapon "Morgan" I_vote_lcap6th Generation Meta-Human Suppression Weapon "Morgan" I_voting_bar6th Generation Meta-Human Suppression Weapon "Morgan" I_vote_rcap 
inquisitor
6th Generation Meta-Human Suppression Weapon "Morgan" I_vote_lcap6th Generation Meta-Human Suppression Weapon "Morgan" I_voting_bar6th Generation Meta-Human Suppression Weapon "Morgan" I_vote_rcap 
Zonkes

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

6th Generation Meta-Human Suppression Weapon "Morgan"

View previous topic View next topic Go down

6th Generation Meta-Human Suppression Weapon "Morgan" Empty 6th Generation Meta-Human Suppression Weapon "Morgan"

Post by Artemis January 22nd 2014, 3:39 pm

6th Generation Meta-Human Suppression Weapon "Morgan"
I never wanted to be born like this, a machine whose purpose is nothing but destruction.

Basic Biography

Model Name: "Morgan"
Renegade/Hero/Villain Name:
Title: 6th Generation Meta-Human Suppression Weapon
Alignment: Neutral Good
Visual Age: 20
Manufacture Date: 8/26/1990
Race: Robot
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Blue
Height: 5'4"
Weight:
Blood type: N/A

The Looks

Spoiler:

The Legacy

Personality:

A personality isn't something you would expect to be programmed on a robot. So naturally she was originally programmed with out one. However late in her development, right before her testing phase they installed something known as a "Ego Slate" into her brain. The hopes that the chip would allow her to create her own personality through time and training. They hoped so It would be so she could blend in as human more and it worked greater then they had hoped. At first Morgan was just inquisitive, asking questions about everything. However the more and more training she did the more of an aversion to fighting she developed. Soon she stopped wanting to fight the other models of her type that where pitted against her. She protested the fighting, even though she was still forced to fight. Morgan rather read and figure things out peacefully. She wanted to learn about the wold and human interactions. Organic life intrigued Morgan and slowly she became jealous of human life since she was born a machine. Morgan began to refer to itself as a girl, rather than her model Identification number. Her speak also became more human sounding  All she wanted was to become a human.

History:

A man sits in front of old computer in the back of a crowded storage room. He is dressed in a long trench-coat has short pepper-grey hair. The room he is in dark and covered in dust, the only light coming from an old computer screen. The man coughs from the dust, cursing his allergy. But this had been the computer he had been looking for. The only computer remaining that held any data from an hold project from a Dominus competitor. The computer looked ancient, At least early 1990's if not older. Hoping the damn thing still work the man presses the power button and surprising the ancient monitor flickers to life. After taking ages to load the a prompt shows up for a password. The man enters the password like he had it memorized. Because he did, his client told him once and he had been turning the information in his head ever since. Then he entered a simple phrase into the search, "Project Suppression."

Loading Data...

Data Error, Collecting Salvageable Data...

Data For Case Number 3125 Loaded...

Project Suppression Data Playback Loading...

Data Playback:

A video of a man flickered onto the screen, the remains of a destroyed lab room behind him. The man on the screen coughed a bit, dirt was kicked up all over the picture and was just settling. The man darted his head around for beginning to speak.

"My name is Doctor Vincent Howard, a scientist at Varis Labs and 2nd in command of Project Suppression." The man paused, a sarcastic look on his face. "Huh, Project Suppression... with a name like that you know it was going to unpleasant job. But I knew what I was getting into, or so I thought. Ever since we started working on our generation 1 weapons they slowly have been becoming more and more humanoid. But this generation, generation 6... You can't even tell they are artificial at a glance. This technology is more advance then anything in the universe. We could work wonders with this technology, but we are using it for weapons. It makes a part of me sick but the solace of that this weapon can help people and may possibly lead to greater advancements out weighted that." The man sighed again, panic could be heard from the distance. Glimpses of people in white coats darting back and forth carry papers could be seen occasionally.

"Or so I thought, at the time of recording Varis Labs has been shut down permanently. The Meta-Human Suppression Weapon Project we poured all our money into has been declared an embarrassing failure. The funny thing we had such high hopes for the 6th generation of weapons, they could be used in combat without fear of hurting innocents. This generation was meant to be able to fit into society and hunt meta-humans from the shadows. So to insure that they could fit into society nothing was spared on them. A small chip gave them the ability to grow their own personalities based off of experiences. Their skin felt real, their hair actually grew, heck they could even simulate natural occurrences like needing to use the restroom or needing to eat. What we didn't expect was the back lash of our past experiments. The 6th Generation Meta-Human Suppression Weapon Model Number 0356, later dubbed 'Morgan' after my own daughter rebelled. Our old practice of fighting weapons of the same models to gain combat experience caused all of this." The man motioned to all the destruction behind him.

"Morgan was our best model out of the 6th Generation. She destroyed more models then any other before her. But her personality began to become more passive and we kept forcing her to fight. She eventually began to only disable other robot's limbs and weapons instead of destroying them. And when ever we took the chip out of a destroyed or disabled robot her personality began to resent fighting. It got to the point where we had to override her personality by putting her in life or death situations. When that happened her programming took over. When that happened we got the results we desired but we couldn't permanently override personality chip or Ego Slate. During one of her updates one of the other researchers mentioned erasing her Ego Slate and reprogramming it manually. I-I guess she heard that because soon after her emotion readings skyrocketed to a point we never planned for. She escaped her binds that hold her down during the upgrade process and went on a rampage. In the end she calmed down and we recaptured her. She destroyed so much equipment, we could wipe her clean so we just sealed her away and hope that she never awakens since we will no longer be able to control her or wipe her memories. She said she wish she'd never been born during her rampage and that she wanted to be human. Could a machine even with an Ego Slate in them be capable of those kind of thoughts? I guess I'll never find out. But for now I sign off and wish the best for the future."

The screen flickered off. The man smiled, figures the computer would die right after he finished. He got up and left the room, sneaking out of the military base he was in. He had a vague idea of why is client wanted him to watch that, but he was still unsure. Either way he had a plane to catch, he need to steal some cargo. The mysterious man made his way to a way point. There seemed to be some commotion happening at the airport. His client arranged for some sort of distraction and he guessed this was it. He drove his black van close and he spotted his target. A futuristic silver box. It stood at least 5 foot 6 inches tall, only slightly shorter then he was. It was easy to take the box in the confusion. He found a disc slot and pulled out a CD, placing it in the slot. After the data was transferred he removed the disk and broke it. The CD contained 2 things. The first being an undated history of events up until this point. Just stuff that showed up onto the news or would be general public knowledge. The second was a bit of a virus. It would lock up and hide all memories of the robot being a robot. He got to the drop off and placed the box on the side of the road. He watched from a distance but shortly after a group of people picked the box up and left. It was all out of his hands now. Where ever this robot showed up he could only hope for the best.

The Powers

Power 1: Built in Weaponry: Morgan has a Built in Rocket launcher and duel machine guns (requires item app)

Power 2: Scanner eyes: Morgan's eyes can see in multiple different ways, ranging from x-ray to simple outlining targets. (Requires item app)

Power 3: Built in stat booster: Morgan has a built in stat boosters (requires Item app)

Power 4: Rocket propulsion system: A system of rockets around Morgan's Body which allows her to dodge quickly or to fly.

Grid
Intelligence: 8
Occult: 0
Strength: 6
Speed: 4
Durability: 6
Ability: 0
Fighting Skills: 4
Magic: 0
Spells: 0
Flight: 2
Wealth: 1

Artemis
Artemis
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 865
Registration date : 2011-02-26

Back to top Go down

6th Generation Meta-Human Suppression Weapon "Morgan" Empty Re: 6th Generation Meta-Human Suppression Weapon "Morgan"

Post by Silus January 23rd 2014, 12:18 am

Approved until stated otherwise.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
6th Generation Meta-Human Suppression Weapon "Morgan" Lucife10
Silus
Silus
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 932
Registration date : 2013-11-05

Back to top Go down

6th Generation Meta-Human Suppression Weapon "Morgan" Empty Re: 6th Generation Meta-Human Suppression Weapon "Morgan"

Post by Alpha February 12th 2014, 8:33 pm

Retired

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
6th Generation Meta-Human Suppression Weapon "Morgan" CjhXQha
Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Quote : I was built with no purpose beyond just to satisfy , the tireless thoughts of these curious minds

Number of posts : 1832
Registration date : 2011-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top