The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Arms of the Atterrius I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Arms of the Atterrius I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Arms of the Atterrius I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Arms of the Atterrius I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Arms of the Atterrius I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Arms of the Atterrius I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Arms of the Atterrius I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Arms of the Atterrius I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Arms of the Atterrius I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
Arms of the Atterrius I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Arms of the Atterrius I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Arms of the Atterrius I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Vorik
Arms of the Atterrius I_vote_lcapArms of the Atterrius I_voting_barArms of the Atterrius I_vote_rcap 
Cynical_Aspie
Arms of the Atterrius I_vote_lcapArms of the Atterrius I_voting_barArms of the Atterrius I_vote_rcap 
Tybrid
SicilianDragon

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Arms of the Atterrius

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Arms of the Atterrius Empty Arms of the Atterrius

Post by Zell December 10th 2013, 5:43 pm

The Godsbane:
Abilities: Ethereal Omni-weapon that makes channeling blasts easier. The wielder of Godsbane may choose Godsbane to take the form of a sword, a bow-gun, a hammer, or using the Godsbane as a finisher by turning it into a destructive Sphere of pure ultima energy. Godsbane is a manifestation of Ultima Ethereal energy

Description: A Grimoire of eternal kowledge. The Godsbane is a text with little known origin. The Grimoire itself is a "living" entity that claims to transcend both time and space itself. The book itself was accredited the name "Godsbane" due to it's record of every immortal to ever exist at any given time throughout the multiverse, as well as a means to "deal" with such creatures.
Grimoire Form:
Godsbane Blade:
(Slashes)
Godsbane Bow-Gun:
(Fires out arrows or bolts)
Godsbane Hammer:
(Energy Smash)
Godsbane's Wrath:
(Large Sphere of energy that falls form the sky)
Abl Allocation: 10

Intelligence Items:

Ethereal Sovereignty:
Abilities: Sword that disappears and Summons Dhurnahrah Mori (Atherius) The Ethereal Paragon
Spoiler:

Description: Ouroboros using his body as a conduit to usher in Dhurnarah Mori into the mortal world. The “summoning” takes place by Ouroboros using his vast knowledge of Ethereal energy and it’s “link” to the Etherium , and having created his body itself into a tool to summon forth the Ethereal Paragon. Made of Gemini.
Intel Allocation: 10

Ascension (Recharge = Duration = up to 5 posts max.)
Abilities: +4 power points to target or to self. Provides RP Tech-no-see
Description: Ouroboros is able to use the Ethereal energy inside his body, or mentally activating the microscopic nanites to flood from his body and take the energy to a target and apply the energy to the person and enhance them in a way deemed fitting. The Nanaites are also able to take Ouroboros’ knowledge of fighting styles and skill and allowing the nanites to take the recorded electircal impulses that stimulate such knowledge and allow the person to use said styles without even technically thinking about it and making it more of defensive fighting and reflexive action.
Intel Allocation: 10
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
     Level 9 Items:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Paladin Armor:
Abilities: Regenerating suit of armor that conducts Ethereal energy. Capable of “blending” in and taking the form of normal human clothing.
Description: The Hydraskin was a suit developed after Ouroboros had discovered the roots of the Ancestor Dragon exosuit. Using both the technology of Paladin and Hydraskin suits. He wore he exosuit and commanded the organic nanites to assimilate it, creating the Paladin Armor. The armor also come complete with a helmet.
paladin Armor:
Intel Allocation: 9

Misanthropy, The Black Blade (Recharge = 5 posts after Summon’s defeat)
Abilities: Siphons the souls of it’s victims into the Ethereal Well, which converts (summons) them into Lesser Ethereal beings. (one Imperfect and one Ethereal Servant)
Summons:
Description: Misanthropy is a weapon shrouded in mystery, it’s true origins unknown, it is a weapon that’s name is even known throughout the magical community as a myth. The myth’s of Misanthropy are that it is a blade of dark and terrible power, crafted of the organic Gemini. Legends dictate that the blade Misanthropy siphons the souls of it’s victims into a designated place where it feeds from them and empowers it’s master. The Black Blade was said to have been destroyed a long time ago by dwarves.
Misanthropy, The Black Blade:

The Imperium (Four post cool down)
Abilities: A blade that moves upon the simplest whim of Ouroboros. The blade itself burns with the fires of the Ethereal, and upon it’s cut it can do damage beyond that of any mere mortal blade. The blade can be “Activated” and the healing power of the Soulflames can pour from the blade to heal the wounds of a target, and even resurrect the recently deceased .
Description: A Blade buried in myth and mysterious history. Long ago when Dartimeaze Valtiari (Atterrius)harnessed the power of the Ethereal he created this blade of pure energy. It’s said that it’s flames had the power to heal nearly any wound, and that it could keep anyone from meeting the embrace of death, or even tear them form Death‘s arms. The” Blade” was forged by the ancestors of the Atterrius bloodline, a weapon of magical qualities. Through years of grueling study and “assistance” Ouroboros has mastered the Magical blade and has now “improved” it and added it his armory of intellectual oddities.  The blade was named for it’s supposed ability to “command” even Death itself.
The Imperium:

Level 8 Items:
*All Items in this teir are actually abilities of one singular item. This item is Oculi Omnipotente which is the eyes of Ouroboros. Removing the eyes of Ouroboros removes the potential for this teir to be used.
    Ability One: All Lights Reversed(Duration = up to 5 posts.  Recharge = Duration)
Abilities: Ouroboros’ is able to conjure illusions in a general area, or cause illusions to affect a certain target.
Description: Ouroboros activates Nanites stored within his eyes that are specifically designed to generate illusions.  The ability is activated  When Activated, Ouroboros’ eyes transform into their respective activations.
 Intel Allocation: 8

Ability Two: Ethereal Transmutation
Abilities: Generates a rotating Ethereal energy that responds to the suit taking damage. Upon the suit taking damage, Oruoboros is able to discharge a ball of “tearing” Ethereal energy. (two post cool down)
Description:  The Eyes of Ouroboros process the energy, and alters the energy soaked into the paladin armor, transmuting it into Ethereal energy and allowing it to be discharged as Ethereal energy.

Ability Three: Celestial Singularity (Duration = up to 5 posts.  Recharge = Duration)
Abilities: Conjures a powerful Singularity that pulls in everything nearby. Once the target has been pulled in, or the Singularity is destroyed, it will explode.
Description: Harnessing the very power of the Ethereal, This device is a ring on his left ring finger. The ring itself is composed of unique nanites that hold Ethereal energy, and using it’s strange light, it allow the ring to disintegrate when used, the nanaites fly out, and use the Ethereal produced photons and run them upon unstable tangents, which in turn causes unstable molecular Singularity. When The Nanaites run out of energy they return to their usual form as an inconspicuous ring.

Ability Four: Wrath of the Heavens (Recharge = Duration (max of five))
Abilities: Creates a large Ethereal storm with rushing winds, rain and Ethereal lightning with blackened skies. The Lightning strikes being made of Ethereal energy are easily manipulated.
Description: The eyes are able to summon forth the wrath of the Etherium, once agains using Ouroboros as a conduit.

Ability Five: Ethereal Barrage (Recharge =  4 posts)
Abilities:  Creates eight Ethereal orbs that float in the air for four posts. Every other post each Ethereal Orb may be manipulated and fired at a target. The spheres persist for eight posts, however only four shots are fired, therefore there is a one post recharge, and a four post cooldown.
Description: Summons forth Spirits of the Etherium to form multiple spheres that allow his nanites

Ability Six: Ethereal Grasp: (Duration = up to 5 posts.  Recharge = Duration)
Abilities: The eyes allow Ouroboros a form of telekinesis through the medium of Ethereal energy.
Description: Ouroboros appears as if a  “seafoam colored water” fell around him and is shifting, as well as the thing his kinesis is affecting.

Level 7 Items:  
      Mask of Vermillion:  
Abilities: Allow Ouroboros to take on the appearance of another (explanation of rp mech physical transformation) RP mechanic
Description: The Masque of Vermillion. Once an item in the possession of Zell Atterrius, now one of Ouroboros’ most useful weapons. When Ouroboros found the irradiated Masque, he tapped into the existing energies of it’s previous owner, a man who had lived different lives, and a man with a most mysterious power. Vermillion had the ability to bestow healing upon a target, and then afterwards actually take the appearance of said target. Sadly, Ouroboros was only able to tap into the latter portion of the power, however it is still one of his most useful items.
Intel Allocation: 7

Smoking Man:  (Tail= once per topic) (smokescreen = three post cooldown)
Abilities:  Cigarette that transforms into a tail or allows a smokescreen
Description: 2 item slots

Ethereal channeling rods:  (two post cooldown)
Abilities: Allows Ouroboros to move so quickly he is not perceivable, flash stepping one time (or a string of multiple times) until he reached up to 91 meters.
Description:

Ethereal Energize:  (two post cooldown)
Abilities: Allows Ouroboros to transform himself into an intangible entity and activates upon detection of a potentially lethal blow.
Description: A ring around the left ring finger of Ouroboros, charges when lethal damage is perceived.

Ethereal Tendrils:  
Abilities: Adds six Ethereal Tendrils to Ouroboros’ Physiology
Description: Ouroboros’ using the Paladin armor to channel and soak in his energies.

The Seven Sins:  
Abilities: Seven clones of Ouroboros that serve for RP mechanics mostly.
Description:  Named the Seven deadly sins due to their sadistic nature and their willingness to serve a darker entity. Crated through Godsbane.
 the servants are Vanguard, Guardian, Technomancer, Scout, Sharps, Enigma, and Zell Atterrius

Ethereal Arc:  
Abilities: RP mechanic means of teleportation and long ranged travel
Description: Ethereal teleportation portal developed between the Lych and Ouroboros
****************************************************************************************************************************************************

Plot related items

The Bands:  
Abilities: Two rings that allow the wearers to detect the pressence of each other at ALL times, this connection cannot by any means be severed or masked. The rings also cannot be removed by any outside influence. Attempt to remove the band results in a bolt of pure pain. The rings are indestructible.
Description: Created and enchanted by Silus. Two solid golden-gemini bands "laced" in sapphire Titan runes and Emerald Ethereal runes intertwining along the center. Gemini is not metal. The second ring is in possession of Sean Collin.

Last edited by Corgiboros on January 31st 2014, 2:25 pm; edited 4 times in total

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Arms of the Atterrius Samhai10
Spoiler:

"Gone from light, lead astray. Soul turned to darkness in a single day. Lead me back to the light. Killing me...the only way to set things right."
Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Quote : "A villain is just a victim whose story you haven't learned yet."

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1417
Job : Existential Crisis Manager
Humor : [19:57:45] @ Spirit Corgi : In order to produce minions we require you to find two minions who love each other.
Registration date : 2013-05-07

Back to top Go down

Arms of the Atterrius Empty Re: Arms of the Atterrius

Post by The Bolt December 13th 2013, 12:45 am

Approved until stated otherwise
The Bolt
The Bolt
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 1262
Humor : [19:51:49] Samify : Sean gave and I recieved many things
Registration date : 2011-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by The Bolt January 4th 2014, 1:20 am

Reapproved
The Bolt
The Bolt
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Zell January 27th 2014, 2:25 pm

unapproved for edits (Re-implementing of the Transformation rules.)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Arms of the Atterrius Samhai10
Spoiler:

"Gone from light, lead astray. Soul turned to darkness in a single day. Lead me back to the light. Killing me...the only way to set things right."
Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Quote : "A villain is just a victim whose story you haven't learned yet."

Number of posts : 1417
Job : Existential Crisis Manager
Humor : [19:57:45] @ Spirit Corgi : In order to produce minions we require you to find two minions who love each other.
Registration date : 2013-05-07

Back to top Go down

Post by The Bolt January 28th 2014, 1:45 am

Reapproved
The Bolt
The Bolt
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top