The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Denver's Demons
Divided Arms. I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Divided Arms. I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2024, 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Divided Arms. I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Divided Arms. I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Divided Arms. I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Divided Arms. I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Divided Arms. I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Divided Arms. I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Divided Arms. I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Divided Arms. I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Divided Arms. I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Divided Arms. I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
No user

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Divided Arms.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Divided Arms. Empty Divided Arms.

Post by Guest July 31st 2010, 8:53 am

Divided Arms. 72024810

~~~~~Introduction~~~~~

Divided Arms is a crusades style Rp site with fantasy elements included within it. Divided Arms plot is about the human race being threatened by demonic rule that held them a millennium ago. The site also offers elements of the crusade era such as Crusades and Knights fighting for power in a nation rich in climate variation. Available Classes include Knights, Paladins, Lords (kings), Warriors, Mages, and Demons.

~~~~~Site Plot~~~~~

Man cannot remember the time before the demons reign over the world. The church tell that God wanted to test the world's Faith by opening the Gates of Hell to one Grand Demon.The humans proved to weak, as the Demon threw a black shadow upon the world with its power. It is said it took the Grand demon 6 days to claim dominion over the world. God was sadden by this and left the humans to there fate, planning to rebuild when all were lost to the darkness. The Grand Demon opened the Gates of Hell itself, releasing thousands of devils and spirits upon the world. Four Grand Demons joined its cause and for 1,000 years humans fell into near extinction.

When it seemed all hope was lost, man fought back. Humans began being born with Magic, the demons secret art. These Mages put all there efforts into making weapons with magical powers as in Legends. The first Runes were the result of this. With this discovery, the first Paladins were created. Humans who didn't fear the demons and sought to rid the world of them. As the demons fell, the Order became smaller as a result of the knowledge magic possessed. Some people decided dealing with the magic arts was against Gods wishes.These people took up ordinary arms against the fiends and became the Templars. The Templars grew in number as the Paladins shrank as people did not wish to dabble with the arts of Demons. Even the mages separated themselves from the world in an attempt to control themselves. The Templars and Paladins joined arms to defeat the Grand Demons once and for all.

The Battle of Serpent Rock was a battle to be remembered for all time. It took three full days for the Grand Demon to fall to the Paladin and Templar hands. As the people of the world cheered, Only the two groups heard the demons final words, promising to return one day with a new army to shatter the land again in its wake. The Paladins took its words to heart and waited while the Templar's were convinced the demon dead for good. The Templars became the Lords of the new Kingdoms, building the world to support life once again as they embraced the glory of winning the war on darkness. The Paladins however joined the church, waiting to kill any demon that may arise.

Now, in the present day, 500 years after the Grand Demon was killed, shadows are turning once again. The Four Kingdoms built to strengthen one another are at each others throats. War is on the rise, but against fellow men instead of demons. The Church warns the people of wickedness, as it calls to Demons, yet their words go unheard as it is covered by chants and song. As smaller demons start appearing the people begin to become paranoid while the Paladins calm them as best they can with their presence. The Order of Law Keepers, an order formed long ago to provide the laws of the lands, has held peace as long as they can. With the demons arrival they have tightened their grip on the Lords, trying to keep them from breaking into chaos. This has done the opposite however, as some lords have become angry and have plotted to take over nations for there own.The Order has keep to its laws however, forcing lords into a hostile state ready to break at any moment while the order prepares to keep them with force .The World has fallen to greed while the darkness lays in wait. The Demons are back, but who or what is driving this return is not yet know. And What of you? Will you head the word of the Church or will you try to advance your name in History. Your Choices, Your Actions, everything you do will change the world for the good...or the bad. What you decide is up to you...

~~~~~Features~~~~~

• Divided Arms offers a Storyline never seen before as well as a land to RP in that is fresh and diverse.

• Member interactions heavily influence the storyline.

• A Warrior can fight his way to become Lord over a city or even the entire nation!

• Knights with at least three friends can create their own Order with their own Goals and Ranks.

• Members can choose to fight Good vs. Evil OR fight for personal gain to further their own name.

• Members can command their own number of troops to participate in Wars, making allies and enemies more than just a social experience.

• Unique WAR feature created to simulate an actual war for land and honor!

• The staff is extremely dedicated to the sites development as well as to the satisfaction of the members but does so in a friendly and calm manner.

• Rules that are actually ENFORCED, giving members a safe environment to RP in.

• The site is constantly updated to reflect changes in power, however minor they may be.

~~~~~Things To Come~~~~~

• A indexed Wiki for reference to site events, places, and important people. [under construction]

• Constant Land Expansion to fit the number of site members [added with member total increase]

• More to come as the site evolves to our Members liking! [suggestions are greatly appreciated!]

*All images are linked to the site
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Divided Arms. Empty Re: Divided Arms.

Post by Guest July 31st 2010, 12:44 pm

Cool story, bro!

So, I might think about it. Might.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by The_soapmaker July 31st 2010, 3:13 pm

I'm going to join it for sure!
The_soapmaker
The_soapmaker
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 568
Humor : Puns, lots of em.
Registration date : 2008-11-24

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaLaCult July 31st 2010, 7:11 pm

Who is the main admin?

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Divided Arms. Wat12
VivaLaCult
VivaLaCult
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 1587
Job : Killing people with my BEAR HANDS
Humor : buckets and buckets of dead people
Registration date : 2008-11-28

Back to top Go down

Post by The_soapmaker August 1st 2010, 11:54 am

It's a dude called 'Sir Warren'.

I called myself Des Ardson on that forum. It's a pretty good plot and concept, but there haven't been a lot of posts yet. But I think the forum has some sort of potential.
The_soapmaker
The_soapmaker
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 568
Humor : Puns, lots of em.
Registration date : 2008-11-24

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaLaCult August 1st 2010, 2:49 pm

I won't join if I don't know the main admin....sorry.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Divided Arms. Wat12
VivaLaCult
VivaLaCult
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 1587
Job : Killing people with my BEAR HANDS
Humor : buckets and buckets of dead people
Registration date : 2008-11-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Da Boss August 14th 2010, 8:43 pm

Its looks pretty good, the Admins seem very open-minded and laid back, so I don't have a problem joining, they don't seem like tight-asses like the Admins I usually have a problem with, so I think I might give it a try

Divided Arms. Ivanz
Da Boss
Da Boss
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 958
Job : Bandit Drake
Humor : Jeridmcelvain@gmail.com
Registration date : 2008-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Da Boss August 15th 2010, 3:39 am

Site is officially awesome, the Admins and mods and basically everyone is very easy to get along with

Divided Arms. Ivanz
Da Boss
Da Boss
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 958
Job : Bandit Drake
Humor : Jeridmcelvain@gmail.com
Registration date : 2008-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc June 6th 2011, 12:14 pm

Alright, I am posting here as a staff member of Divided Arms. The site is being renewed and revitalized, and the best part is that Wolf is banned on there so you don't have to worry about seeing him there.

As some have stated, the staff is cool, with some quirks, but nothing unlike this site ^o^

So if you wanna come around, ask for Kaluoshen and I'll help you out
Doc
Doc
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2011-01-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest June 6th 2011, 11:50 pm

Meh. I'll check it out in the summer.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content