The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Best Party in New York
Careful confessions (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:44 pm by Fae7

» Kade
Careful confessions (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:57 pm by inquisitor

» [ALERT Side-Story] Home Is Where The (Undying) Heart Is [Invites Closed]
Careful confessions (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:06 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Careful confessions (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:44 am by Tybrid

» The VVitch
Careful confessions (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2024, 10:23 pm by Demonhunter

» Urban Exploration
Careful confessions (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2024, 5:11 pm by ProwlerKnight

» Stans in Umbra Mortis
Careful confessions (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2024, 4:54 am by Arcana

» Hell and Consequences [Alert]
Careful confessions (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2024, 3:24 pm by Hyperion

» Assassin in a Classroom
Careful confessions (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2024, 12:36 am by Tybrid

» Paint the Town Red
Careful confessions (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2024, 10:14 pm by Tybrid

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Careful confessions (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2024, 5:08 pm by ghost

» Green Ranger
Careful confessions (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2024, 2:17 am by Arcana

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Careful confessions (Closed)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Careful confessions (Closed) - Page 2 Empty Re: Careful confessions (Closed)

Post by Forceaus January 16th 2014, 11:08 pm

"Any ideas when these shows are going to happen?" John asked of Tyuki, hoping she would answer with something he would consider good news. "I kind of want to go, but I'll have to make sure my schedule is open. I know. Being busy totally sucks sometimes." he told her as he wiped the sauce off the corner of her mouth with a napkin. "Are you always a messy eater?" he asked as he did so.

"I see." he said as he sat back down. "Then they heard what happened during that one show, that attack and all, and are insisting on providing extra protection. Though for only one arena? Why not for all of the shows if they're so concerned?" he asked before taking another bite of the pizza. He was already done with it by this point, and proceeded to get up and go to grab a second one from out of the box. John was a pretty fast eater. "So, you still interested in racing at Mario Kart after we finish eating?" he asked and sat down once again.

Almost the second after he finished speaking, he heard a noise. It came from the door. The sound of clicking. John turned to look at the clock and saw what time it was. 12:41. Way too early for his dad to be home. He also would not take this long to unlock the door either. Who was out in the hallway, and why were they trying to get in. "Hang on a second." he said to Tyuki before getting up and walking over to the door. John peered through the peephole to see who was outside. It was a group of men whom none of which he recognized. He grabbed the doorknob and held the lock in place to prevent them from picking it. With his other arm, he slid the chain into place to provide extra protection. He turned and mouthed to Tyuki to call the cops or something. Under normal circumstances, John could probably deal with these guys. He had no clue if they were armed though, and how heavily they might be. That and he could not afford to use his powers in front of Tyuki or she would know about his secret. Now what?

Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 2604
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard January 25th 2014, 10:56 pm

"Well, not always messy... but pizza is just too good not to nom like this." her next few bites, however, were cleaner than her passed bites.

She chewed happily and enjoyed the flavors of pineapple and bacon. The sauce, the cheese. It was heaven in her mouth, and soon in her tummy. She swallowed the last bite of her stuffed crust and grinned at John just as he sat back down with his next slice. She was, of course, answering him as he crossed the kitchen and back.

"Well, I think the police is afraid of losing more people than they want to metahumans or whatever. That thing.. the plants..." and she trailed off, real horror reflected in her, usually bright, eyes.

She blinked away the fear and looked to John as he stood up curiously. "Where ya goin? I can't play Mario Kart and eat pizza!" she giggled and shifted in her chair, leaning a knee into the padded seat. The rest of her weight was pressed into the heel of her foot, her arms crossed and leaning over the back of the chair. She pressed her torso along the back as well, watching John as he grabbed the door knob and slid the chain lock into place. Focusing on him, she blinked and her face paled. She read his lips, quite easily. 'Call the police.'

There was no way she could. Her phone was off, and she didn't know where John kept his phone. Her hands trembled. Not out of fear for her life, no... but out of fear for his. Out of fear of him finding out her biggest secret. Her double life. She swallowed and carefully stepped from the chair. An ankle sock dressed foot sank into the plush carpet as Tyuki took a few steps closer to John.

She did not speak, but the look she gave him meant 'follow me.' Her hand moved and tugged his arm. She did not want to lose him; not this soon. She guided him to the back room. It was his bedroom. She peeled open the closet and shoved him inside, and ducked in as well.

She then decided to speak while the sound of a heavy kick against the door rang out. "If I turn my phone on... it will make a loud noise. I couldn't find your house phone, but I also think that if we just hide... we'll be okay.."

And then she hugged him as the men started their search. They were still a bit irked that the door knob gave them such an issue at first.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-My DeviantArt-
Careful confessions (Closed) - Page 2 JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 5017
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus January 25th 2014, 11:36 pm

"Yeah, I remember that show. I think I got trapped backstage by everybody trying to get out. I saw that caveman security guard running out looking really angry. Though he may have been mad that his meal got interrupted." John told her amusingly. He hoped these other shows did not repeat such an instance in any way.

Oh no. This seemed really bad. Really, really bad. Things could really turn out poorly here. Some guys that were probably robbers just outside his apartment door. That sucks. What made things really bad was the fact that Tyuki was here. That complicated things. John did not have the option to just deal with them. He would seriously risk revealing himself as somebody with superpowers. Something he had been hoping to keep secret. Sure, he knew all about Tyuki's powers and identity, and kind of felt bad about knowing about that without her knowing. Even though he had thought about telling her, he just was not ready to do so just yet.

John held the doorknob's lock tight in hopes they would discourage by the lack of success when it came to picking the lock. Did not seem to be working. He could hear them talking from the other side of the door. They seemed pretty deadset on getting in despite this obstacle. Now what?

He felt a tugging on his arm from behind. Tyuki was looking at him and was visibly upset. She was trying to pull him away from the door and elsewhere. John slowly let go of the doorknob and followed her whereever she was aiming to take him. She led him to his bedroom and into the closet to hide. John pulled all of the doors on the way closed as quietly as he could and locked his bedroom door for safer keeping. "Didn't know you have yours off. Mine is somewhere on my nightstand. I could grab it real quick." he told her. John wanted to just tell her that he knew about her secret so she could just deal with these robbers. He knew she could. He would just explain afterwards and all could be good again. Right?

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : I am hilarious, and you will quote everything I say.

Job : It pays the bills
Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard January 25th 2014, 11:58 pm

Tears were visible now, slowly streaking down her cheeks while she held back soft sobs. "No!" she said in a stern, whimpering whisper.

"You can't go out there..." she pleaded him, hugging him closer while the sounds of breaking glass erupted from the other room.

---

"Looks like we've hit a dead end in here, boys." the leader said, but only for his partners to hear. The men had taken to eaten the rest of the pizza that was left out. The men realized that, after getting through most of the pizza, that people must be in here.

"Wait.. this pie is warm... We're not alone," said another of the men. The four men came together after the obvious was pointed out. A purse, that belonged to a girl, and a few family photos featuring a dad and his son. The girl must be here with one of the two in the picture, that was most obvious.

The men moved, splitting to cover the most ground.

"We came here to get what we want and get out.. if they're here, they're looking to call the police. Go cut the main lines, and keep an eye out for any safe or hiding spot." the leader ordered them again, this time just outside of John's bedroom door. The voice was muffled, but noticeable.

The four men split up, one going to cut the main phone line outside. He returned shortly. The three others had found the safe in John's dad's bedroom closet. It would take some time to crack, but now they had to get the other bedroom unlocked.

--

The sound of clicks and a twisting door knob sent chills up Tyuki's spine. She could save them both, right now. She could. She could burst out of the closet and knock the four men unconscious, but would she really want to risk ruining her relationship? But, in all honesty, would John want to give up being with her? What if it was because she was a metahuman? Well, in reality, she wasn't a metahuman. She was more than that... an otherworldly entity...

She swallowed and blinked away her tears. "I can--" and her voice cracked, a squeak escaping her when the door was kicked open forcefully. The lock must have been too hard to pick. Wood splinters flew from the door frame, and the sound from Tyuki had alerted the men of her hiding spot.

"Got cha..." the leader said, pulling the hammer back on his firearm.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus January 26th 2014, 12:15 am

John just wanted to go grab his phone real quick so he could call the police. That was all. He knew the danger that came with attempting it. Then again, they were in a bit of a tough spot to begin with. It might not matter anyways. Tyuki just was not allowing him the option out of worry for his safety.

He could hear them out there. All of the family stuff that might be stolen. It would not be pleasant. Maybe they wouldn't take much. Most of it was just junk or stuff of sentimental value. Things like that are the same as junk to theives anyways. Hopefully they don't find anything of value. Most of the actual worthwhile things were hidden away. They would have to put a decent amount of effort into searching in order to find them.

John looked to Tyuki as he started to get a bit desperate for a way to deal with this. He was about to say something to her really important. Something he wanted not to say. He opened his mouth to speak when he heard her start to speak. Whatever it was she was about to say, it never came to be heard. One of the robbers burst into the bedroom and knew exactly where they were. John made Tyuki release him as the closet door was ripped open. He moved as fast as he could and grabbed at the gun. He forced it pointing upwards and tried to strike at the robber, but he was just too out of position to really do anything. Another robber came through the door and was pointing his gun right at them. Suddenly a loud clanging noise rang from it and something pierced his chest. John was knocked backwards in pain as the bullet tore through him. Oh. Oh no.

Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard January 26th 2014, 12:31 am

Her hand slipped from around his wrist as he stood and burst out of the closet. He moved so fast. It felt as if time had slowed down. It was almost like he had super human reflexes or something. But, her heart was beating so hard, so fast, that she could see her pulse. She felt like passing out. She cried out when the gun was fired.

"NO! NO!" she screamed and ripped from the closet, clothes being torn down as she moved. Sobs raced through her as she cried out, and she furiously swiped forward, knocking the closest guy down.

"Whoa!" cried the leader. He was collecting himself, and the gun that was knocked from his hand.

Tyuki fell to her knees and looked at John, clutching his face with both of her hands.

"It's gonna be fine. I promise. I promise!" she said, whimpering as tears fell and stained his shirt. Not that that mattered; blood was already littering the floor.

"Don't make me shoot you too..." the guy said, his gun pointed at Tyuki now.

"You already killed me," she said, looking down to John. His breath intakes were short, gasping. His lips were paling, and his eyes were barely open at this point. She felt her heart break with each second wasted.

The same guy that pulled the trigger on John pulled it on Tyuki. The bullet simply impacted with her cheek, and became a flat disc that fell to the floor.

Anger rose in her now. She stood and turned to the men. They were all backing off now, scared speechless. But Tyuki moved faster than them. Her wings sprang from her back, and she spun. The large appendages swiped and broke one man's arm, knocked another unconscious, and she lunged to headbutt the third guy. The fourth, the leader, was almost to the door. She grabbed him by the throat and squeezed. Life was almost gone from him, but instead, she let him live and threw a heavy punch into his gut and dropped him to the floor, leaving him there unconscious.

Running back to John, she threw herself on the floor next to him and placed her hands over his wound and focused all of her healing energy to her hands, crying as she stared into his eyes and pumped her hands on his chest to keep his heart going.

"Don't you dare die on me, John," her voice cracked as she spoke, her voice a soft whisper in between sobs.

Was she too late?

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus January 26th 2014, 6:13 pm

It. It just happened so fast. Too fast. One of these damn robbers shot at him, and the bullet wound up hitting him right in the torso, and it really hurt. John fell to the ground in pain. There was now a small hole in his chest. He was sure he would be fine, but unsure at the same time. Where did it hit? He put his hand over the hole and tried to remember how the insides looked. If it didn't hit any organs, he would probably be fine. If it did, then he was in trouble. He tried to draw breath and calm himself to hopefully allow his body to survive this. All of a sudden he felt himself struggling to breath. It felt like his lung had been punctured.

He could now feel the blood in the back of his throat. It was starting to suffocate him. John started to cough out the blood to try and get it all out. He could see Tyuki fighting off the robbers from here. She was okay, and doing well. That was good to know. Maybe. Hopefully she would be able to take out these robbers and come help him. Those healing powers of hers would be really helpful. Even though she was out of his view, he could still hear the obvious sounds of a scuffle going on. It sounded like she was winning. At least he hoped. He was kind of feeling a bit dizzy and his eyesight began to get blurry. Then things started to go black. He saw a figure rushing towards him as his head grew heavy and his sight grew dim. The pain. The intense pain in his chest. It started to alleviate itself. He could feel air moving about inside of him again. John started to cough again in order to breathe. Finally he drew breath again. He was alive? Okay? His vision returned and he looked to see Tyuki kneeling over him trying desperately to heal him. He coughed once more before weakly saying "Thanks." John took a few more breaths before asking about the robbers. "Where are the robbers? Did they get away? Please tell me they didn't steal anything." he asked hoping she would have good news.

Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard February 13th 2014, 1:13 am

She sat there, tears in her eyes, and a weak smile breaking over her face. She sobbed with joy when he finally drew breath. The rise and fall of his chest returning to normal made her more than pleased. She gently moved her hands over the wound, it closing up after a long few moments. The concentrated use of her power drained her immensely. She felt weak, and extremely hungry. Even after she had just eaten some pizza. [It was only half a slice, but still.]

She smiled at him when he said thanks, and then leaned down to kiss him just before he spoke again. And what does he ask about? The robbers. He asks about the robbers first off and if they had stolen anything. A but of fury raced through the petite asian at that moment.

"What?! Are you freakin serious!? You almost die and you wonder if they stole anything?!" she heaved an annoyed sigh and then drew a deep breath. She let it out slowly, and cracked a soft smile.

"They're all unconscious out there." she pointed to the door and moved a hand under his head to cradle it better.

"But, seriously? Hahaha.. wow. Your priorities are screwed up sometimes. I'm sitting here, over you, and you almost died. Oh, and, I have wings." she rolled her eyes, the feathers ruffling in annoyance as she huffed. She was still extremely happy he was all right.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus February 13th 2014, 2:23 am

John could breathe again, and he was not bleeding out or anything. The pain was going away, and he was alive. He was going to be okay. All thanks to Tyuki and her crazy healing powers. He was certainly thankful for that, and glad to be alive. He could tell that Tyuki was also glad he was alive. Seeing this made him smile. John slowly tried to lift himself off the ground and sit up. As he was trying to do this, he was confronted about his questions of what was going on. Apparently he said the wrong thing without meaning to, again.

"I can't help it. I don't want to get in trouble, again. Me and my dad aren't on the best terms as of now because I keep skipping out on things such as trying to get into college because I'm always doing stuff without telling him, and I keep-." he said all upset. John was just trailing off at the end of it all. "Look. Some of that stuff is really valuable in like, sentimental ways. Don't ask." he said embarrassingly. "Please, give me a moment." he wished of her as he collected his thoughts and regained his breath.

John took a moment to think before speaking up again. "Yeah, you have wings, and you're like really strong and can heal people. I kind of already knew this. You're a superheroine. I think that's the right word for it, and you go by, uh. I don't remember that part actually. Anyways, I-." he stopped himself mid sentence. John was having doubts in the back of his mind. He wasn't quite sure how much should actually be said. Where should he even stop himself? Should he just tell her who he also was and just go from there? Instincts were telling him it was the best bet, but the doubts still remained. John somehow managed to push through the doubts and just say it. "I'm actually one too. I'm Forcewave, believe it or not." and so he told her. John looked deeply at her face as he awaited a response.

Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard March 29th 2014, 12:47 am

Oriental shaped eyes were red, puffy, and could not hold back the tears streaming down red twinged cheeks. Sniffles repeatedly slipped passed trembling lips. Soft smiles tried to tug the corners of her mouth as she held onto John, keeping herself together as best she could. Tyuki Gold was moments away from breaking down heavily, but John's priorities were so skewed. It forced a giggle to mutter against her lips as she moved her right hand to wipe away the tears.

"Well, it's kind of hard when I steal you away for nights and sleep overs..." she said, muttering this in a very adorable fashion.

Her lips pouted and she blinked away the last stray tears. She then furrowed her brow as he started to list off the facts about her. The wings, the strength, and her gift! How did he know this?! She was obviously not as skilled at hiding her identity as she thought. Or maybe he was paying super close attention to her. She had no idea that he was Forcewave, and that bit of information shocked her.

"Wh... what?!" a few moments went by, and she was actually struck into silence.

"You mean to tell me... that you're not an average boy?" she blinked and her feathers ruffled up and shifted in an annoyed fashion. She wiggled in her spot and sighed.

"I guess I can risk it again. My last boyfriend, which I left most details out, was Phoenix and he was a horrible person. It breaks my heart to know that he did so many wrong things to me in the end of our relationship..." she sighed and gently leaned down to rest herself slightly on top of John.

"So... you feeling better?" she asked, listening to his heart with her head pressed to his chest.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus March 29th 2014, 8:53 pm

John had a hard time even looking at Tyuki due to how sad the expression on her face was. It was painful to watch her break down out of concern for his wellbeing. It was touching too though, but still sad.

"My priorities are not screwed up. I have them all in order. I'm just not very good at following that order." he said with some frustration. It mostly made him sound utterly comical. He then quietly muttered "It's not stealing because I always want to go."

He was sure by now that he had somehow shocked her with the reveal that he knew more about her than she had thought, and the reason as to how he knew all of this. Well, there we go. Cat was out of the bag sort to say. Now what? He suspected she was probably gonna be upset that he had kept this little bit of information from her. John couldn't blame her if she did. He grimaced at the use of the word 'average' that Tyuki kind of thought of him as. Didn't really know if that should be considered a compliment. Didn't feel like one to him.

"I'm sorry you had to go through all that." he said to her when she told him something personal. "Yeah, I'm feeling better." he told her as he put his arms around her. "So, what are we going to do about these intruders out there? I'd say call the cops, but it would hard to explain how the hell we managed to knock them all out without a scratch while they were armed." John searched his mind for some kind of clever idea. "Still wanna finish that pizza though." he muttered under his breath. Maybe they could move them elsewhere, but that would be suspicious. They could try something really creative and he was trying to figure something out that would work.

Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard May 20th 2014, 1:17 pm

Despite all the chaos that had just ensued, and the confessions between the two teenagers, they were going to be fine. Tyuki grinned down at John at his last comment about the pizza. Her stomach growled in agreement, and a light blush curled over her face. But then she heard a groan of pain come from the other room.

"Oh snaps... we need to move these guys, or risk getting found out. Either way, what should we do?" looking to John for the answer, she slid off of him and stood up, her hand extending to offer some help.

"Oh, and uh.. I didn't mean the average boy thing in a bad way! You're not average at all; I just meant that I thought you weren't a meta! You know?" grasping for the right words, Tyuki helped John to his feet.

She then heard another groan and a thud. Frantic, she started to pace, her wings almost knocking over several items within this boy's room.

"Oh oh! We could dump them off by the pier? call in the cops.. and scram? Or... we could replicate those old movies, get in full gear, drop them off at the police station, and come back home to some pizza?" her face lit up as if the idea was perfect, but she still wanted to know John's idea!

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus May 20th 2014, 4:37 pm

The sudden sound of some activity in the other room from the would be robbers brought him back to an alert state. John and Tyuki's little pleasant moment had just been interrupted, again. This seemed to be a theme for these two. John took Tyuki's offered hand to get up as they started talking back and forth over ideas on what to do about these people. "Well we definitely need to get them out of here. It will be easier if they remain incapacitated and unarmed. Hang on, I got some things that should help." he told her before heading back into that same closet they had been trying to hide in earlier.

As he was searching through his closet to find the stuff he was looking for, he listened in on what was going on in the apartment building. He could hear Tyuki trying to explain herself away for that whole 'average' comment. John felt that she didn't have to. There was really nothing for her to apologize about. "I don't blame you. I tried to keep it such a secret for so long and often thought about giving up on the whole 'trying to be a superhero' thing." he paused for a moment when he found what he had been trying to find. "Okay, here we go." John emerged from his closet holding a bag and some rope while wearing an expression on his face that could only be summed up as 'please don't ask why I have these'. That expression turned to a worried one at the sight of so many of his things about to be knocked over by his girlfriend's frantically swaying wings. This thinking caused him to not react at first to her suggestions on what they could do. After a moment he got his mind back in the right place and just knew what to say. "I like the latter idea. That is exactly what we should do. Not sure the police can actually do anything, but it's the best we're going to be able to do. We could probably use the fire escape to sneak out of here. There's a police station like six blocks from here I believe. I'll get changed into costume real quickly and did you bring your outfit thingy? If not you'll have to find something else. Borrow some of my clothes if you have to." he told her glad that they had some sort of plan.

Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard May 26th 2014, 12:38 am

Calming down, and with her wings about to knock over a picture, Tyuki's wings folded to her back and relaxed. She breathed a bit easier now that John had admitted the comment about him being average was not a big deal. She had honestly assumed he'd be upset about it; afterall, having powers and being Forcewave is kind of a big deal. So being called average should be an even bigger one.

Plopping down on his bed for a moment, she took a deep breath and exhaled slowly. She then looked at his face noticing the rope and bag.

"Well, uh... hehe. I could make a joke right now, buuut--" another grunt from the other room caused her to stand and zoom out of the room.

She found the one coming to, and knocked him on the back of the neck with average force, sending him unconscious. Bliss had taught her this! It was a nifty little trick, and Gwharr taught her how to handle her strength.

Scooping the men up one by one, she carefully positioned them so they were all sitting near one another, and grabbed the rope from John. Tying the men's hands and ankles was easy, and then tying them all together was easier. Making sure the rope held, Tyuki attempted to lift the mass of men, and with a bit of faux effort, managed to do so quite easily. Hoisting them up, she made her way to the fire escape and opened the large window, stepping out after setting the men through it.

It took a minute, and she bumped their heads a few times. Leaving them out there, she stepped back in and moved to her bag. Rummaging around, she opened a hidden zipper pocket and pulled out her suit and mask.

"I'll, uh, change real fast. Hehe..." stepping toward the bathroom, her wings vanished into thin air; folding awkwardly before doing so. A few feathers fell onto the floor after they were gone.

A few moments later and she was dressed in her gold and black spandex suit, with her simple tuxedo mask covering her eyes.

She grinned, and made her way back out the window, her wings spreading behind her once again.

"So, let's head out? I'm so hungry... I can't wait to get back to this pizza.. not to mention, we need to clean this blood out of your carpet, and get that bullet out of the wall..."

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus May 27th 2014, 7:33 pm

John saw that Tyuki had noticed the items he was holding that had been retrieved from his closet and gave her a look that could easily be read as "Don't even say a word." He didn't want to have to explain why he had these things. Sure they were from a camping trip from like ten years ago, but still, awkward.

Another grunt came from one of the robbers and the two of them quickly responded by walking out into the living room to get this whole started already. Tyuki knocked out the one that was stirring as John uncurled the rope and prepared to tie them up. Tyuki and her really strong self moved them all to one spot and made this really easy to do. John grabbed hold of the end of the rope ready to start attemting to pull them towards the balcony window when Tyuki just lifted them all up and carried them over to it. "Okay then. This is easier than I'd thought it be." he said to himself quietly as he watched this happen while being slightly impressed.

Once that was done it was time for them to both change into costume. Tyuki went to the bathroom to change while John stayed in the living room and kept watch on the robbers on the balcony. Once she was done he would grab his own costume and change himself. Then they could get going on the whole sneaking them over to the police station art of the plan. Once she came out of the bathroom now dressed in costume, John quickly ran back in to his room to change himself. "I'll be out in a minute. Keep an eye on them." he told her before closing the door. He headed over to his dresser and pulled out the bottomost drawer which he kept the costume under and immediately changed into it before replacing the drawer and exiting his room.

"Okay so. The police station is about six blocks to the east of here. Considering the local layout we could probably go via rooftop if you don't mind having to carry that much. I'd help, but I don't exactly compare when it comes to being able to lift things."

Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top