The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Most Dangerous Game
Punchline. I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2024, 8:00 pm by ghost

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Punchline. I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2024, 6:24 pm by Lazarus

» Denver's Demons
Punchline. I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2024, 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» The Deal and The Hit
Punchline. I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Punchline. I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Punchline. I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Punchline. I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Punchline. I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Punchline. I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Punchline. I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Punchline. I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Punchline. I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Punchline. I_vote_lcapPunchline. I_voting_barPunchline. I_vote_rcap 
ghost
Punchline. I_vote_lcapPunchline. I_voting_barPunchline. I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Punchline.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Punchline. Empty Punchline.

Post by Venus November 21st 2013, 6:42 pm

Punchline!

'BANG BANG BOOM BOOM!'

Basic Biography

Renegade/Hero/Villain Name: Punchline
Title: Queen of the funhouse.
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral.
Race: Human.
Hair: Blue.
Eyes: Bright brown, appears red from a distance.
Height: 5'3"
Weight: 97lbs.
Blood type: B+

The Looks

Punchline. Yqpy4

The Legacy

Personality: Punchline is an immature child of a woman, who is likely to laugh when someone says something stupid, like Booby Tra- hahahaa, boobs. She's obsessed with guns and explosions, funfairs and teddy bears. She is completely care free and has no worries for the law or other people's lives, and often sees things as just one big silly game! She'll join forces with people who she thinks will spread the most mischief and chaos! After all, it's all in good fun. She is also fond of talking to her toy teddy bear Mister Button, who she keeps near her, safe or on her person at all times.

History:

• Sara was raised just like any normal child would be in the state of Texas, she was raised with cattle, and snakes and guns all being regular things for her to see on a day-to-day basis. Her mother, Mandy Lanky and her father Bishop Lanky were both farmers who had their own land slot. Every now and then her parents would even let her ride on the horses that they owned, and she had her own pony. She was home educated by her parents and she only had one official record, her birth certificate from the hospital. She loved her parents so very much and went out of her way to make sure they had a good life.

• On her thirteenth birthday, her mother ran into the house clutching onto a paper flyer. It was adorned with pretty circles and images of clowns and people the likes of which Sara had never seen before in her life! Her mother then told her that that is where they were going for Sara's birthday! The carnival had come to the down about 9 miles down the road and they were going! Nearly squealing like a pig, Sara ran upstairs and got dressed into her finest sweater and jeans, and did up every button. She grabbed her teddy bear and held it to her stomach while skipping down the stairs.

She sat by the door, waiting to go and see this place of wonder. When the clock chimed 5 her parents walked into the hallway and her daddy lifted her onto his shoulders. She giggled while they walked to the pick up truck, and as a birthday treat she was allowed to ride in the back with her daddy while mommy drove the car. When they arrived the entire place was swirling with people and music and noise. Suddenly, everything was drowned out by 3, massively loud bangs. Some local drunken louts had began to fight and it had gotten majorly out of hand. The bullets missed and stabbed into 3 other people. A Candy floss man, and Sara's parents. Both, luckily, were killed instantly, and fell to the floor without a fuss. All the music slowly dragged to a halt and everything turned into a blur, and then an unconscious dark.

• Sara awoke to find herself on a sofa. Her eyes opened slowly and looked around the place. She was still in the same clothes which were dusty from the sand and had speckles of blood from her parents on the shorts. There were several people all sat around in suits and some nurses talking to her, the nice one with the pretty face gave her a lollipop. She could feel her eyes were wet and that she'd been crying but she could not remember why. And then they told her. Her parents were dead and she was to put into a special place where kids without parents go, and that their funeral was in a few days. She looked to the end of the sofa and saw her teddy bear looking back to her, with it's one marble eye and it's one button one.

• In the 2 years she spent in the orphanage she never really seemed normal. She was quiet, would avoid meals and large groups of people. The other 3 people called her Silent Sara because she was very quiet and shy, but the truth is she was scared to talk to other people. She'd spent her whole life with her parents and the second she let groups of people around her, they both died. She had also been hearing whispers that someone was coming to adopt her. She met them in the next few weeks, they were a lovely couple named Daniel and Lily Sandings.

• She spent the next few weeks receiving visits from Mister and Mrs. Sandings who seemed to feel sympathy for Sara's past and wanted to make her feel special again. When she was 16, the Sandings took on the hard task of full-time adopting a teenager. When they got her home her attitude didn't change. She was still quiet and avoided talking to them, the only difference was that now she was in a house while she did it.

• Unaware of the the location of her parents death, the Sandings decided to take Sara out to a local Funfair in their town. They took her in their ford to the site, and her eyes looked out of the window, each horrifying smile and dangerous ride danced and glew before her. She tried not to get out of the car but the Sandings insisted and nearly forced her out of the car. She sheepishly walked, nearly bolted to the side of her new mother, secretly terrified of everything around her. Her fingers clutched onto the teddy bear she'd kept all these years, before she heard 3 large bangs.

• Some teens were playing one of those "shoot'em'up games" trying to win a toy for the girl they fancy, trying to hit the little tin men with a cap. The bangs swirled around in Sara's head, the carnival music danced around within her mind and the words from a local jester were stabled into her mind 'Get ready for the punchline!' played continously over the music and noises and bangs, and her fingers tightened, accidentally popping out the teddy bear's marble eye. When her eyes opened all that disapeared, she simply started to laugh before she pointed her head to the sky and yelled out "I'M THE PUNCHLINE!" . Everyone turned to look at her, before some form of insane instinct allowed her to before a cartwheel backwards, and grasp onto the handle of a cop's revolver. She placed her other hand on the shoulder of the cop, and span her body upwards placing the barrel against his head "Bang." she whispered quietly, before the revolver let out a mighty roar of an explosion into the head of the police man. She rode his corpse downwards and span around, looking at the screaming Sandings. She pointed the revolver into each of their faces and pulled the trigger without an hesitation. When their bodies hit the floor she giggled and said allowed 'And that makes three...'. She turned around and began to skip, firing round frantically into the crowds.

• She arrived at a the car park in a matter of seconds. Looking at the large man getting of it, she laughed in his face and pointed her gun against his nose. He gasped, his hand holding onto his own pistol's handle. She grinned devishly, allowed her finger to shove the trigger inwards. Click. No roar. No bullet. Hmm...

She looked at the gun and sighed disapointly. 'Silly thing, why won't you... ' She swung her entirely body around and pistol whipped the biker in the face, as though she was giving him a backhand 'Work!' she grunted, finishing the sentence she'd started. He fell to the floor with a bloody nose, and Punchline allowed her hands to reach into his belt and take out his pistol. Her fingers stroked the glock's barrel before she rolled onto the motorbike. The keys, still in it, she revved it up and began to drive away from the scene, her howling laughter, her old life and a few corpses were the only thing she left behind.

[*]

The Powers

While Punchline does not have any superpowers, she does have a number of talents.

Talent 1: Acrobat: Punchline is a very flexible and fluid acrobat, capable of climbing structures and preforming many skills and flips, etc, at exciting speeds! She is also double jointed, which makes her a skilled contortionist.

Talent 2: Martial Arts: Punchline is moderate skilled in hand-to-hand combat, especially kicks and happy slaps!

Talent 3: GUNS AND BOMBS: Punchline is very fond of guns and bombs, and is able to employ them and integrate them into many tasks.

Talent 4: Mechanics: Punchline is able to build many turrets and devices, such as her own guns and bombs and bullets. Although they're very small adjustments, such as spinning the bullets faster when they fire out of her gun, or an M14 rigged up to the turret, or even building her own M14 or Glock.

[b]Aura: Punchline's aura is slightly larger than the average humans. It allows those with the magical capabilities of sensing mages to detect her. This aura is small and she will never actually be able to cast spells.

Grid
Intelligence: 4
Occult: 0
Strength: 2
Speed: 4
Durability: 2
Ability: 0
Fighting Skills: 4
Magic: 0
Spells: 0
Flight: 0
Wealth: 0 - She steals and builds most of her stuff.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

click image for bio
Punchline. Rudypudy
"Men are from Mars but they all belong to Venus"
Venus
Venus
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "We're a lot alike you and I, except I'm rich and you're kind of a loser."

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 162
Job : Bad Bitch
Humor : Seagirl's career
Registration date : 2013-04-21

Back to top Go down

Punchline. Empty Re: Punchline.

Post by Forceaus November 22nd 2013, 10:20 pm

Approved until stated otherwise

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : I am hilarious, and you will quote everything I say.

Number of posts : 2604
Job : It pays the bills
Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post by The Bolt January 2nd 2014, 6:17 pm

Trashed
The Bolt
The Bolt
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 1262
Humor : [19:51:49] Samify : Sean gave and I recieved many things
Registration date : 2011-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum