The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Drake Delores
Venus I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Venus I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2024, 11:34 am by ghost

» Playing With Metal
Venus I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Venus I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» Beholder of the eyes
Venus I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 12:22 am by Vorik

» When the Wind Goes
Venus I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Venus I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Venus I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Venus I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2024, 12:58 am by Cynical_Aspie

» Hero By Day
Venus I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

» EXCALIBYTE
Venus I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2024, 5:43 pm by inquisitor

» Pizza Man
Venus I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2024, 5:43 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
No user

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Venus

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Venus Empty Venus

Post by Lingo May 4th 2014, 7:10 pm

Marian Monette
"I always get what I want. Usually, it's you who gives it to me."

Basic Biography

Renegade/Hero/Villain Name: Venus
Title: Your idol, lover and idle lover.
Alignment: Herself. (Chaotic Neutral)
Race: Australian Metahuman
Hair: Dark Blonde, shoulder length and slightly curly.
Eyes: Blue
Height: 5'11"
Weight: 112lbs
Blood type: Red, obvi.

The Looks

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The Legacy

Personality:

Venus has the personality of a dominatrix. She gets kicks from people doing whatever it is she wants - because she makes them (which is why her father getting other people to get what she wants did not please her). Her thrills come from knowing that in a short amount of time she has completely wrecked someone's day, week, month or even their year (yes i just referenced the opening theme to friends so what wanna fight about it).

History:

Marian was born into a wealthy family who lived in Sydney, Australia. Marian lived like a queen. "Daddy I want a puppy" and she got a puppy. "Daddy i want a pony" and she got a pony, the list goes on. Just picture an Australian Veruka Salt. While it may sound as if this is the kind of children most pre-pubescent teenage girls dream of it really wasn't as good as the hype made it out to be. She never had to work at anything. "Daddy i want to pass my exams" and a 12 thousand dollar bribe later, there she was with her A+ degrees. "Daddy, make him love me." Another 12 thousand bribe slid under the table... it got dull. It wasn't until Marian was out with her friends when she got a scratching feeling in her throat. For a few minutes she lost her voice and then for the next few it felt like her neck was on fire - before a desperate cough sent a glittery red/pink dust through the air. Her girl friends spluttered and coughed at the foul tasting odor but the two boys who were there simply stood with faces like statues. Really.. really.. happy statues. Not creepy grinning faces happy, but truely glad to be there happy.

Holding onto her neck, she was confused - the females had gotten frightened and ran away from the scene. Marian took some steps back and was about to run herself but stopped. Filled with worried, she rushed back over to her friends. "Snap out've it!" she yelled and almost immediately the two shook their heads as if waking up with a hangover. Their eyes persisted in looking at her and she raised an eyebrow. "What?" they blinked again before one started holding his head. "I... I don't know. What just happened, where'd the other two go?" Looking over her should Marian shrugged. Her throat felt like burning once more and she coughed, sprinkling red and pink dust directly over his face. This time, only one of them was put under her spell and his face softened - features became relaxed as if he were about to sleep. Looking at the glittery substance hanging in the air, her eyes narrowed. Turning to the other one she exhaled in his direction and sure enough - the nearglowing red dust weaved through the air into his face and he mimicked the other's actions, being a drooly faced moron. The sparkles from her mouth... "Right, both of you stop." and again the pair reacted as if they had sworn their lives to her. "I... that was nice... whatever it was." said the one who'd witnessed it happening.

Over the next few weeks, Marian had been testing her powers out on her friends and she noticed that it made men into drooling morons and women cough and recoil. And after a rather humourous noodle incident she discovered that whenever they were under her trance they did whatever they were told. It proved quite useful for getting into places for free, not that she needed that. 12 thousand dollar bribes were still frequently placed.  That was until she'd had enough and wanted to actually do stuff for a living. She tried getting a job but it was common knowledge that all her qualifications were bought - not earnt. Rejected from everywhere except shops and, ugh, working class jobs - she turned her attention elsewhere.

After hearing about a flawless ruby and diamond pendant called 'The Eye of Isis' Marian had made up her mind. After visiting the local fancy dress shop she bought an array of outfits that all fused together to create what would be her signature look, a Red corset, black skin tight leggings and some thigh high boots. It was basic but did the job. Walking right up to the museum armed with nothing more than a cane and some sort of hyper-advanced love drug. Now most people would tell you that no robbery is as simple as walking in and taking it - they clearly had not met Marian, or Venus as she called herself (after the goddess of love, sex and beauty). "Taze yourself, sweetest." and just like that, loyal husbands would remove their electrical weaponry, aim it point blank at their chests and pull the trigger - incapacitating themselves. Putting the necklace around her neck, Venus turned around to be met with a female guard, wielding a flashlight. Blowing her a red and pink kiss the lady coughed, before her face was politely aquainted with the end of the steel cane Marian had bought. I may be exaggerating when I say politely.

Marian discovered that stealing things was fun, and the joy of reading about your own crimes in the newspaper can not be beaten - she'd done that, and her dad had nothing to do with it, this time there was no 12 thousand dollar bribe, instead there was just love dust and a 10 million dollar pendant. Gloating... that's what this was - and It. Was. Awesome.

The Powers

Power 1: Chemical Love Dust: Marian's throat is lined with self-replinshing sacs, which are filled with a chemical cocktail of 4 things. Scopolamine, Ibycus Rachelae, Oxytocin and concentrated Nicotine. The Scopolamine causes extreme suggestibility and doesn't allow memories to form (meaning that she can tell people to do what she wants and they will have no recollection of what they have done afterwards). The Ibycus Rachelae causes the victim's sexual hormones to multiply extremely quickly - putting them 'in the mood' and wanting venus' body, putting them under a deeper trance and making them her lap dog convinced that she's their reward for obeying her. The effects of the Oxytocin cause the victim to become infatuated with Venus, effectively making them bond with her and fall in love and these effects persist long after the Scopolamine and Ibycus Rachelae were off. The final chemical, Nictoine, makes those who get inflicted get addicted to her. At first it's just because being under her 'spell' feels amazing and they have a very weak addiction to it, but the more they're exposed to it the more addicted they get - eventually getting to the point where someone would kill just so she'll do it to them again - once it gets to that point she can essentially manipulate people without use of the dust. Unforunately this dust have a major side effect of only effecting males. Luckily it can still be used as a distraction on women, because someone blowing glittery dust in your face is still gonna make you splutter. The dust tastes amazing to men but to women it's like biting into a lemon straight after brushing your teeth. (Gays are not immune to this power).

Weakness 1:
This dust does not effect women. It can be negated by a gas mask. Men under her control can be freed by a kiss from their true love.

Physical Priority
1. Agility
3. Endurance
2. Reaction
4. Strength

Last edited by Black Magic on February 23rd 2015, 5:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Lingo
Lingo
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Quote : I speak every language but bullshit.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 215
Humor : Bad Language
Registration date : 2013-12-08

Back to top Go down

Venus Empty Re: Venus

Post by Chellizard May 5th 2014, 12:21 pm

Approved and moved.

I love characters that are mainly pointless, but still fun.

Yay.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]-
~Main Characters~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
~NPCs~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Number of posts : 5014
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard February 23rd 2015, 12:23 pm

Unapproved to make changes for the new system.

-[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]-
~Main Characters~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
~NPCs~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Number of posts : 5014
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Odien February 23rd 2015, 5:57 pm

Reapproved.

Ʊlphaxtentis:
Odien
Odien
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : [20:06:47] * Odien has sex with Mike [20:07:20] Zell : So did his half brother, don't get excited about it Odien lol

Number of posts : 412
Location : [17:31:53] @ Forceaus : Not killing the innocent is part of being a hero to begin with
Humor : [19:30:11 19/01/15] @ Bliss : It's like holding someone's head underwater and forgetting they aren't a fish
Registration date : 2014-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top