The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Denver's Demons
A conversation between demons - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» A Demon In The City of Angels
A conversation between demons - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2024, 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
A conversation between demons - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
A conversation between demons - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
A conversation between demons - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
A conversation between demons - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
A conversation between demons - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
A conversation between demons - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
A conversation between demons - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
A conversation between demons - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
A conversation between demons - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
A conversation between demons - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
No user

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

A conversation between demons

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A conversation between demons - Page 4 Empty Re: A conversation between demons

Post by Hanna October 6th 2013, 8:03 pm

Zoe bit her lip at the mention of the full titan form. That thought scared her, this entire circumstance scared her.

“Are you sure that is wise?” She asked, lowering the blade before sitting it back on the table like it had bitten her. When she closed her eyes she could remember the last Titan she had met, how he had taunted her; nearly killed her. The burn marks on her shoulder blades flared up at the thought causing her to wince.

“As for slicing things in half, my other sword is a collector’s item now. Not fit for battle. I can go find it still if you wish. My katana is what I use in battle but I can’t cause of my wrist. “She sighed and sat on the arm of the couch, still facing Sam and the cat. Amber looked at her, seemingly concerned still.

Hanna
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 754
Registration date : 2013-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Samify October 6th 2013, 8:39 pm

Zoe seemed to tense up at the mention of a Full Titan form, Sam hadn't listened to Sean enough to understand the full extent of it, but he was sure it was going to be alright, "If I would have listened to him properly, I could tell you, but it's all going to be ok, you need to stop worrying about me so much, have I once told you I get worried when you go to the Underworld? I appreciate that you worry about me, but you really don't need to." Sam sat on the back of the couch and fell backwards so he was sitting upside down on the couch, Amber climbed down his body until she was practically sitting on his face, Sam lifted her up and played with her although having an inverted look on things made it slightly hard, he soon felt lightheaded as the blood rushed to his head and he had to soon revert himself. He span around and lied down on the couch, spreading across the entire thing as he continued to bother Amber as she sat calmly on his chest.

It was good to be back home now, and it felt even better to know that he could stay there instead of the dreary castle in the Abyss. He took a deep breath and he closed his eyes as he thought about how great his life has been over the recent weeks.
Samify
Samify
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 481
Humor : Drinking Tea and Eating Crumpets
Registration date : 2013-07-16

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCv4VHS8LPwWgfiwDoyxzapA

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanna October 7th 2013, 12:20 am

Zoe shook her head hard, Sam was not getting it.
"Sam, you shouldn't worry about me going into the underworld because I was supposed to be born there. I know whats going on were as you were turned from the human I adored to a half titan who I care about equally. The thing I am concerned about is that my people turned me into a hungry killing machine, It took me almost three hundred years to get out of that stint. Titans are much more brutal and what they could do in the same amount of time the Arae's had me- It scares me Sam. Tell me now not to be worried!"

Zoe looked at Sam straight in the eye, now she had his attention... or so she hoped she did. She buried her face in her hands, trembling slightly. She was scared of what this situation could turn into... The titan she had met a week and a half previously flashed in her minds eye... Zoe shuddered again before stopping herself. The entire race scared her...

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
My Peoples:

A conversation between demons - Page 4 Tumblr10
Hanna
Hanna
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Tell me I'm a fricken fairy princess one more time... I dare you."

Job : I am a book person... I read, sniff, and throw them at obnoxious people
Humor : Oh you like that character? Let me kill them for you. :D

Back to top Go down

Post by Samify October 7th 2013, 12:38 am

Sam's thoughts of relaxing at home soon changed when Zoe raised her voice, he immediately stopped playing with Amber on his chest and looked to Zoe as she explained her thoughts of him being a Titan. He lifted Amber off of his chest and placed her down on the floor as he stood up and wiped at his shirt to relieve it from any cat hairs that was transferred onto him. He looked Zoe in the eyes before sighing and saying "I guess I can't... If it worries you that much, I won't stop you from leaving right now, because if this affects you this much, you should be as far away from me as possible." It was a hard truth to swallow, but if they really cared about each other and they didn't want to see each other the way they were, the best for them was to just part ways, Sam would prefer Zoe to be away, on her own and happy rather than being stuck with him and hating what he is and what he could become.

"I guess I don't really know what to say... And there is nothing that I can do... It's up to you whether you can accept it or not" he said bluntly.
Samify
Samify
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanna October 7th 2013, 1:17 am

Zoe stiffened and she shook her head again at the thought of leaving.
"Not leaving."
To be honest, she would be even more miserable if she left him. At this point she had no friends and family to depend on other than Sam. She was not so sure if he knew that but, "Just promise me this then." Zoe moved to sit down next to him, tucking one leg so she could twist her core to face him.
"Promise me that your heart will remain the same." When she laid her hand directly over his she looked up at his face.  "As long as what they ask you to do is bad and it bothers you. You will know that it's still you."

Zoe looked up at his face earnestly, the cat watching from the floor. She could feel his heart pounding against the palm of her hand through the fabric of his shirt as well as the heat emanating off Sam's body. So she waited.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
My Peoples:

Hanna
Hanna
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Samify October 7th 2013, 1:49 am

Sam watched Zoe shake her head defiantly at his question, he was mostly happy that she was going to remain with him, but he was also wary about whether she would be able to accept what he is and not worry. She sat down next to him on the couch and swiveled around to face him and asked him to give her a promise, Sam was about to respond to her first statement, but then she placed her warm palm on his chest, he looked down and then back to her to see that she had a rather serious look on her face so he made sure to take it seriously. His heart rate slowly increased as she placed her hand onto him, he could also feel his heart beat harder than usual as it was thumping inside his chest. He smiled slightly as he listened to what he had to say, when she was finished, he grasped onto her hand with his, "I promise that my heart will never change, they have already asked me to do things that I didn't want to do and I clearly told them no, I promise it won't change" He kissed the back of her hand quickly and rubbed it with a smile, it certainly made him feel warm inside to know that there was someone in the world that actually cared for him and was looking out for him, that is why he would take care of Amber so closely and now he had Zoe with him and he felt even stronger.

"I appreciate you sticking through this, we aren't exactly the most normal couple out there, but we'll get through it."
Samify
Samify
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanna October 7th 2013, 6:37 pm

A look flashed across Zoe's face, a combination of relief and happiness. She slid her hand out of his grip and hugged him with her one arm the best she could and buried her head in the crook of his neck. Feeling his warmth up against her, if her memory served her correctly Titans were generally cool to the touch or freezing cold. Sam was warm not cold... he was still somewhat human...

"I've met weirder," She mumbled, lips brushing against the side of his neck. Zoe pulled away slightly so he could hear her better. "There was this necromancer and this other creature, I wasn't quite sure what he was."
Zoe winced, considering most creatures didn't know what she was. "Thanks for the promise Sam."

She felt better about the entire situation, even if it was a very scare situation. Zoe ran her thumb along Sam's jawline.

My Peoples:

Hanna
Hanna
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Samify October 7th 2013, 11:03 pm

Sam embraced the warm Zoe for a few seconds after he promised his heart wouldn't change. He could feel the vibrations through his body as she mumbled into his neck, she then pulled away and pressed her thumb against his jaw. He smiled as it slightly tickled and he leaned in to lightly peck Zoe on the lips, "You are welcome Zoe, sometimes you just make it hard to say no" he said with a smirk, their eyes were still locked as Amber hopped up between the two and demanded snuggling, Sam looked away for a few seconds to stroke her ears as she closed her eyes, clearly enjoying it. He pulled his legs underneath him and sat cross legged on the couch, still facing Zoe "You're a little attention seeker aren't you huh?" he said to Amber, she seemed to look up at him with a glare and he made sure not to say anything like that to upset her again, he appeared to be treading on some thin ice.

"What are your plans now that you are living here with me? Need help with anything?" he asked politely.
Samify
Samify
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanna October 8th 2013, 12:12 am

Zoe smiled slightly, pulling away as the cat demanded Sam's attention.
The feline itself looked pleased that she had broken up the mush fest. Amber was like that little kid who proclaimed "EWWWW" at the thought of adults showing affection.
Zoe settled back against the arm of the chair, her long legs stretched out and she rested them in the little gap next to him, watching Sam play with the cat shapeshifter. Zoe was pretty sure Sam had no idea she was ticklish, but one could never be to sure.

"Plans, hmn?" Zoe asked, tilting her head back, exposing the pale hollow of her throat. "An actual job would be nice instead of the usual things I do. Hauling back lawbreakers and such. It gets rather dull after being so repetitive."

The cat jumped off the couch and trotted off to get the catnip ball.
"You know, if she gets addicted to that stuff. You might have to sign her up for the CNA, CatNip Anonymous." Zoe teased Sam, resting a freckly arm across the back of the couch.

My Peoples:

Hanna
Hanna
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Samify October 8th 2013, 1:10 am

Sam continued to toy with Amber as he listened to Zoe, "Get a job? Isn't that a little boring? I mean sure you get money for it, but why would you want to wake up and do 9-5 shifts every weekday and do the same thing over and over again for the rest of your life? Sounds quite repetitive to me, that's why i've never really been interested in finding one... But hey, if you find one you enjoy, then by all means go for it... Come to think of it, I am getting pretty low on money, maybe I will have to get a job myself..." Sam realized at this point that he has never had a job before, other than saving peoples lives at night, he had no work experience or anything and he has heard stories about how hard it is to get work in this day and age, especially for those who don't have any work experience. "I don't really know how to do much when I really think about it, I learned some stuff in school, but I don't have good job skills, all I do is poof around and stuff" His mind wandered over to what to expect if he was to try and find a job, he expected a lot of rejection and that sounded pretty demoralizing and something that he was not particularly fond of doing.

There wasn't much of a choice though when it came to money, the only other alternative is to rob and steal for it and Sam wasn't one for thievery, but when push comes to shove, Sam would be a prime candidate for a bank robbery, he could be in and out without anyone even realizing, the more he thought about it, the better it sounded, but Sam shook the idea away and deemed it unnecessary.
Samify
Samify
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanna October 8th 2013, 10:43 pm

Zoe stifled a look of amusement, "Lets see... Would you prefer it if I came home looking like this every other weekend?"
She motioned to the bruises on her cheekbone and her broken wrist. She arched an red eyebrow while listening to him talk. "You could always go back to basics? Did you even graduate school?"

Zoe stretched her legs, causing her toes to brush his jeans and her legs to pop.Zoe herself had gone to school and graduated from college a long time ago... in several different degrees. Several bachelor degrees and multiple language degrees. But Zoe had cheated on those because she had already been fluent in those languages to begin with.

"Oh I bet you could do something.... unnggg... lets see...." Zoe made a joking pained face. "You could be a ... ninja... or even better a body guard or a club bouncer. You could intimidate people with your scrawniness.."

My Peoples:

Hanna
Hanna
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Samify October 9th 2013, 12:09 am

It was true that Zoe's current job did leave her wit ha few cuts and scrapes, but Sam thought that job was much more exciting than some of the things out there already. "I suppose it would put my mind at ease to know that you won't always be in danger and possibly die when you go out... And I graduated college, but I never went to University over in England, I could always go to the University here though... if I had the money for it that is" It was a pretty vicious cycle, you can't get a job without qualifications and you can't get qualifications without money that you get from jobs, the idea of stealing the money popped back into his mind once more, but he really did not want to stoop so low and god knows how Zoe would react to the idea, he thought that she clearly would not approve of it.

He listened to her ideas of some of the things he could do and he was quite surprised, "Err, since when was being a bouncer or body guard better than being a ninja?" he asked humorously.

"And hey missy, I'm not scrawny but I'm also not the most intimidating person around and I'm pretty sure they wont let me wave my sword around like a madman... I just don't want to wait you know? I'd like to just have a bunch of money on my lap right now and not have to wait for years as I save up enough money to go..."
Samify
Samify
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanna October 9th 2013, 12:55 am

Zoe stuck her tongue out and jokingly tried to make an escape from off the couch. But, her being the natural klutz that she was in some rare moments behind the scenes, managed to fall off the couch and knock the wind out of herself. Zoe was flat on her back for several seconds trying to suck air back in.

"Give me a second," She wheezed, not wanting to be attacked with concern. As a result of her falling off the couch she had missed the ending to the last sentence and it took a few moments for the entire thing to register in her head.

Slowly she opened her eyes, gripping her painfully throbbing wrist. "You know, you could try applying for scholarships. I bet there are some awesome international ones. As far as the scrawniness goes... your scrawny... you may be built pretty well... but you are also twiglike." Zoe said this all from her back, she was becoming quite good friends with the floor.

My Peoples:

Hanna
Hanna
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Samify October 9th 2013, 4:17 pm

Sam's head followed Zoe's movements as she pushed herself off of the couch and onto the floor, he leaned forward slightly to get a better view before laughing to himself, he would have helped her up if she wouldn't have told him to give her a short while. "Scholarships? No, if I'm going to go to University, I'm going to pay for it for myself, no shortcuts... scholarships would be easier... but no! I'll try to pay for it myself, one way or another" he said as he looked down to Zoe who seemed to be pretty comfortable, although maybe she as just acting that way to make it less embarrassing for herself.

"You're treading on thin ice now m'lady, I hope you have enough strength to get yourself up from there, or are you going to live down there for now on?" he said, ideas of how he could mess with her whilst down there flew through his mind, but he was overall sorry for her and wanted to pick her up, however he did hold back per her request. "How's the view from down there?" he asked jokingly.
Samify
Samify
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanna October 10th 2013, 12:25 am

"Scholarships aren't considered short cuts, they are to aid those who don't have the money to go to school. If you're smart you can get one easily. They are basically for those who work hard. Do you work hard, Sam?" She asked before making a face at the teasing.
"Oh, this floor? not really my taste, for one thing. I can see up your nose and you need to sweep under your couch.."
Zoe's left hand darted forward and tickled the underside of his foot before she tried to make her escape. It was easier said than done, considering she was still a little winded. Zoe made sure to keep the couch between her and Sam, very wary of his poofing ability.
"Come on scrawny," She goadded slightly, her blue eyes twinkling mischievously.

My Peoples:

Hanna
Hanna
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Samify October 10th 2013, 12:42 am

Sam laughed a little inside when she asked him if he worked hard, "Of course I don't, if i was a hard worker I would still be in England right now with my family trying to live a normal life with these bloody powers of mine, working hard would have had me go to University over there and pass it all, but instead I took an easy way out of that country for money to do what? To let people do tests on me, not exactly hard working still" he said, with that kind of attitude he wouldn't be going anywhere in life, if Sam expected everything to be easy and have everything given to him, then he was mistaken, although his life had been bearable for now.

Sam shifted as Zoe tickled his foot, making sure that there was no part of him near her for her to be able to tickle. He looked down to her again ad noticed her trying to get up from the floor once more, with the same result. Sam winced slightly when she called him scrawny again, he almost wanted to get up and leaver her to her own devices and time how long it would take for her to get up by herself, but every part of him wanted to help her off of the ground, it didn't seem very pleasant down there. Sam pushed himself and sighed as he laughed at her predicament again, he didn't even know how to go around this, he was afraid of tugging on her wrist in case he would cause more damage to it, instead he hooked his arms under both of hers and lifted her up off of the floor until she was standing and stable, "You're welcome" he said quietly.
Samify
Samify
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top