The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Denver's Demons
A conversation between demons - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» A Demon In The City of Angels
A conversation between demons - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2024, 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
A conversation between demons - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
A conversation between demons - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
A conversation between demons - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
A conversation between demons - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
A conversation between demons - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
A conversation between demons - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
A conversation between demons - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
A conversation between demons - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
A conversation between demons - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
A conversation between demons - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
No user

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

A conversation between demons

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A conversation between demons - Page 2 Empty Re: A conversation between demons

Post by Hanna October 2nd 2013, 9:16 pm

Zoe woke up when the door clicked shut it appears that Sam was up already. Carefully she made her way to the door. Kicking stray jeans and shirts into a pile as she went. Generally she would have cleaned it all up by now. But Zoe had decided that she would give Sam a month to show back up. Before she boxed all of his stuff up that is and took over the rent for the place.

Zoe opened the door and stepped into the hall way. Stifling a yawn and running her left hand through her hair removing most of the tangles. The cat trotted over to her and rubbed against her legs before scampering off to do who knows what. Zoe wandered into the kitchen and opening the cupboard in hunt for her pain pills for her wrist. Finding it she began the complicated process of opening the bottle left handed. Generally it involved trapping it between the counter and her hip. Her brow wrinkled in concentration before she got it open. Then she grabbed two and a glass of water. Zoe then proceeded to swallow them down as well as half the water. Placing the clean glass back onto the counter she put the lid back on, putting it back on the shelf.

Hanna
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 754
Registration date : 2013-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Samify October 2nd 2013, 9:31 pm

The kettle had not been used for some time it seemed, he had put more water in there and he turned it on, but it took longer than normal to heat the water up to the temperature that he wanted and it was making a different sound than it usually did, it wasn't exactly healthy. He put the coffee beans into his favorite mug alongside one spoonful of sugar and some milk, he soon added the water to make the concoction complete and he began drinking it.

He put his back next to the kettle as he took several sips of his coffee and stared at a wall vacantly as several different important thoughts ran through his mind, that concentration was broken as Zoe had entered the kitchen, she still must have been slightly tired as she had not noticed Sam was even in the same room as her. To Sam's amusement, he watched as Zoe struggled to open up a bottle of painkillers for herself, it took her slightly longer than she probably wanted, but she finally managed to get her reward. "So do you want to tell me why you are taking those? Is there someone that needs a talking to?" he asked jokingly, seemingly startling her at the same time.
Samify
Samify
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 481
Humor : Drinking Tea and Eating Crumpets
Registration date : 2013-07-16

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCv4VHS8LPwWgfiwDoyxzapA

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanna October 2nd 2013, 9:51 pm

Zoe huffed at the teasing, but she didn't seem to mad. She raised her wrist, with the makeshift splint, in explanation.

"Well, I was up to my usual tricks. You know causing bar fights, reading books, and snogging strange men in alleyways when I was ambushed by a few nether dragons with two other people. The last one was massive and I ended up breaking my paw-wrist."

She corrected herself, scrunching her eyes up for a few moments before opening them again. She muttered something in gaelic under her breath before offering him a smile. In the light, the tattoo markings were much more impressive, with swirling Titan symbols and shapes. It saddened her again for a few moments and she wondered vaguely what had gone on in the nether world.

Zoe flashed him another reassuring smile before opening the fridge and hunting down left over pancakes for breakfast. Pulling out the leftover breakfast food, Zoe proceeded to pop several items into the over for reheating purposes.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
My Peoples:

A conversation between demons - Page 2 Tumblr10
Hanna
Hanna
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Tell me I'm a fricken fairy princess one more time... I dare you."

Job : I am a book person... I read, sniff, and throw them at obnoxious people
Humor : Oh you like that character? Let me kill them for you. :D

Back to top Go down

Post by Samify October 2nd 2013, 10:08 pm

"Is that so? You poor thing, although if you've been snogging strange men in alleyways and I've been in the Abyss for the past 3 weeks, I'm slightly worried" he said with a smile as he took another sip of his coffee. He placed the coffee down on the counter as he saw Zoe opening the fridge, he walked over behind her and looked over her shoulder at the contents of the fridge as she pulled out some leftover pancakes, whoever made them, he did not know, but they did look quite delicious. Sam leaned with his arm over Zoe and grasped a couple of grapes that were still in their packaging in the fridge, he managed to grab around 5 or 6 in one handful and he pulled out as Zoe began closing the fridge door.

"So is that what you've been doing for the whole 3 weeks I was gone?" he asked as he inspected the small fruits in his hand, he tossed one in his mouth and began chewing on it as he waited for Zoe to answer, he also noticed Amber sit by his feet giving him a sad look, he dropped a grape towards her and she caught it in her mouth and began chewing, just like Sam was.
Samify
Samify
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanna October 2nd 2013, 11:09 pm

Zoe grinned at him deviously, "I don't recall you ever complaining about it."
She bumped him with her hip, jokingly before setting the timer and maneuvering herself to lean back against the counter, resting her elbows on the counter.

"I did nothing much after that. I showed up here to see if you were here and to possibly steal some gauze and duct tape. Learned you were missing and stuck around." Zoe shrugged, rubbing at one of her pale, freckled shoulders with her left hand. While the other rested uselessly against the counter.

"What did you do for three weeks?" She asked hesitantly, she wasn't sure if she wanted to know. But Zoe knew

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
My Peoples:

Hanna
Hanna
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Samify October 2nd 2013, 11:30 pm

Its true, he never did complain about that time she kissed him in the alleyway, that's actually the reason why he feels the way he does. "Yeah... sorry again about that" he said with a hint of regret in his voice. "Well I guess my past three weeks was more exciting than yours... I was turned into... you know, I met the leader of the Titan's, as well as some other of the men and women living there and doing their jobs, err... I was given a sword, I didn't even ask for one but they gave me a black broadsword that has this weird red aura around it, and Sean... the guy that made me like this, taught me a bunch of stuff about how to wield a sword and now I'm not too bad at it, then there was this whole weird adventure on this weird island thing that had all kinds of terrain... yeah that was enlightening, that was only a few days ago too and I was given permission to go between the two realms now so I had a shower and came here as fast as I could to see you two and... face the music so to speak." He said the last part with a cheeky grin, he knows he was given a hard time, he expected a hard time, but honestly it wasn't as hard on him as he thought, he was expecting doors slamming and a lot of shouting, but Zoe seemed a lot more understanding than he thought and that is why he loved her.

Amber had hopped up onto the counter besides him now, he looked over to her and held another grape in his hand and allowed her to nom on the grape out of his hand, when she was finished he lifted her up off of the counter and held her close and snuggled her, it felt good to do it after so long, he thought he would be returning to an empty house with a dead cat, but he was relieved that Zoe had shown up when she did. "Aww I missed you, you little mischievous feline" he said in a playful voice before putting Amber back onto the counter and resuming his coffee.
Samify
Samify
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanna October 3rd 2013, 12:10 am

Zoe's brow crinkled and she chewed her lip for a moment as she listened.
"Just give Sean a fair warning that I am going to deck him in the face," Zoe sighed, a strand of red hair that needed to be brushed fell into her face. "As for the sword," she got that look on her face again. "Can I see it?"

Zoe was rather fond of swords, after all she had owned a few hundred in her lifetime. She pretty good with a sword, but there was always someone better than her. Zoe couldn't help but roll her eyes at the display of affection in the room. Now she knew how amber felt when ever she saw Sam kiss Zoe.

"Oi! Cat on the counter." Zoe dusted Amber off the counter with a flick of her hand. The cat scowled at her... or rather did the equivalent of the cat scowl. "We did talk about this you know. One does not appreciate cat hair in their cereal."

If cats could grumble, Amber did as she sat on the floor.

My Peoples:

Hanna
Hanna
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Samify October 3rd 2013, 12:30 am

"Erm, I'm sure he wont appreciate that, but I can let him know beforehand, as for the sword it's back in the Abyss, but if I'm allowed to stay here instead of over there I can bring it over to show you." Sam watched as Zoe snapped at Amber and told her to get down from the counter, Sam had never had any problems with it and it was his house, it appeared the time that Zoe had spent in this on her own has gotten her thinking that she owned the place and that Amber should follow her rules. Amber sat back down on the floor and appeared to miss the height advantage she had, Sam felt sorry for her so he picked up his mug of coffee and placed it on the floor before sitting down and joining her, he let her play with his hands whilst he whispered to her "Don't worry, if Zoe leaves you can stay on the counter's whenever you like" it wasn't much of a whisper as he also wanted Zoe to hear it aswell.

"So has anything major happened while I've been away? I've had no news about anything that has happened in this realm"
Samify
Samify
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanna October 3rd 2013, 12:56 am

Zoe grinned slightly before sitting down and prodding Sam in the ribs, "Hey, be careful. One generally doesn't conspire against demons."
The smell of warming food was starting to fill the kitchen and it made Zoe's mouth water. But she leaned her head against Sam's still bare shoulder and shook her head.

"Nothing, unless you count Amber's sudden desire to test out kool aid hair dying."

Zoe sighed content for the time being, flicking her bare toes to entertain the cat. She looked at her hands, there with thin silvery scars there, resting on her palm. It took her a moment to remember what they were from. They had come from Zoe's claws, it took her a while to remember due to the sleepy haze she had been in. She ran her thumb over one of the marks before wiggling her fingers.
"Whats on your mind?" Zoe asked Sam.

My Peoples:

Hanna
Hanna
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Samify October 3rd 2013, 1:11 am

Sam leaned his head onto Zoe's who was leaning against him, everything seemed to be so calm and normal even though it wasn't, the smell of pancakes filling the air helped considerably though. There were a lot of things on Sam's mind, there had been since he became a Titan, he hadn't really talked about them with anyone though and talking about them to Zoe might be a good place to start. "There are a lot of things I've been thinking about, I was thinking about how me being what I am could ruin what we are or could be in the future, I'm also hoping that I'll be given permission to stay in this realm with you instead of the Abyss, which is just as disturbing as it sounds, but on top of all of that, there has been one constant thought in my brain, and that is if I made a big mistake doing what I did... All i wanted was immortality so bad, I was just selfish and wanted to get it no matter what, but I feel like I've gone further than I should have... at the end of the day I'm just scared what this could do to me in the long run, and you too, if you was smart you would be out of that door right now and never come back and I would completely understand why" he said as he motioned to the front door of his apartment. Amber could understand what they were talking about, so she became less animated and sat and listened as well instead of being a nuisance. Sam knew that it was all a mistake and it could very well ruin his life, he took another sip of his coffee as he tried to forget about it and enjoy his time back at home before he deemed it long enough until returning back to the Abyss, he hoped for only a short time.

"What's on yours?" he asked in return, Sam thought it was quite a weird thing for her to say unless she had something she wanted to share too.
Samify
Samify
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanna October 3rd 2013, 1:46 am

Zoe listened very intently, her left hand tracing patterns up and down Sam's arm, brow crinkled again, and deep in thought.
"Fortunately for you, I am not a very smart demon." She offered a brief smile before tickling the tips of his fingers with her thumb.
On her mind? Zoe debated on how much to share.
"Personally, I'm worried. That's what I do, worry. I worry about if you are going to be the same Sam who I left asleep on the couch. The same guy who solves crime in the dead of night and has issues locating ducktape. I am also frustrated with myself and my inability to make a choice. If i let myself to be happy or should I move on from the people I care about? Death likes to take who I have feelings for way to often... and it's been harder to open up since-" She hesitated. Both Zoe and Sam knew since when. Since the death of Aiden and her son. Finding them dead one on the floor and one in the crib. "But you managed to crack me open so easily and I don't under stand that... I'm so tired of moving around. I feel like the world seems to be spinning faster and faster... soon I'm pretty sure time for me is just going to blend into one big blur."
Zoe closed her eyes for a second, as if trying to feel the earth move.

My Peoples:

Hanna
Hanna
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Samify October 3rd 2013, 3:11 am

Sam smiled as Zoe insulted herself to prove a point, and he appreciated it even when he didn't believe it. Sam listened to everything Zoe had to say whilst he silently drank his coffee. "You worry? You sound like a housewife that worries for her husband every time he goes off to work, you don't need to worry about me, I can take care of myself and no matter how hard the Titans try to change me, I will always be the same guy and if you're tired of moving around, why don't you just stay in one place? Why don't you just live here for now on and together we can tell the world to slow down." He realized he basically just asked her to move in with him and he was expecting a no after everything that has happened over the past day especially after he had proclaimed something else to her a few hours before. He lifted his right arm put it over her shoulder as he held her in closer. "Yes I know what happened before and you are worried that being around me will only cause problems for me, but look at me... I can handle myself just fine, and sure it just sounds like words, but I know it and you know it, being a Titan will make me stronger, this might actually be a good thing for me." He kissed her on the head before continuing once more "And I think you might know why I can crack you open so easily, you are just afraid to admit it."
Samify
Samify
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanna October 3rd 2013, 5:32 pm

Zoe shot him an amused look, "I was a house wife on multiple occasions." She arched an eyebrow before prodding him in his muscled stomach. "Its quite easy to forget sometimes."
She pulled her knees to her chest, looking at him amused.
"You know the last guy who said that to me, 'I can take care of myself,' was eaten by a dragon."
The demon's lips quivered with suppressed laughter at the look that crossed his face, priceless.

However, at the moving in suggestion she sobered up. Not quite sure what she should say in response she pressed her lips together.
"So..." She stated hesitantly. "You want me to stick around then."
Zoe didn't even bother responding to the 'afraid to admit it' jab.It was something to discuss at a later time. The idea of moving in with Sam was an odd but satisfying idea.

My Peoples:

Hanna
Hanna
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Samify October 3rd 2013, 7:16 pm

When Zoe said that the last guy that told her they could handle themselves was eaten by a dragon, Sam went slightly pale, he wasn't really fond of dragons very much, but he had killed bigger and more terrifying things than dragons, he just hadn't told Zoe that, so he still knew he would be ok in his mind.

"Well yeah, you say that you're tired of moving around all over the world and you pretty much live here anyway, you've stayed here for the past three weeks when you could have been moving all around, I don't really think it would be much of a hard transition for you, and I know me and Amber would like to see more of you, right Amb?" Amber crawled in between the pair that were sitting by the cabinets, Sam found it funny that out of everywhere in his apartment, they were all sitting on the floor in his kitchen. "You can move whatever stuff you have in here, you can even decorate this place... to a certain extent of course, it'll be fun"
Samify
Samify
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanna October 3rd 2013, 9:53 pm

Zoe grinned, "Well then, guess I don't get much of a choice in the matter."

The cat looked up at her and licked her chops as the timer went off. The demon stood and walked over to the oven, pulling out the plate of leftover pancakes, eggs, and sausage. She flicked a hot sausage onto the floor for Amber, who in turn pounced on it and hauled it away.
Zoe then opened the cupboard and stood on her tip toes to grab two cups and a set of plates. She set those on the table with the rest of the food before sitting down. Quietly, she offered a fork to Sam.

"I suppose you will be needing to move all of your workout equipment, if my stay is going to be permanent. Unless, you want me to stay in your room. In that case," Zoe threatened him with a fork. "You are going to need a laundry basket."

She was referring to the mess in Sam's room. She offered him a smile before filling up her plate with pancakes. With that she began to eat. As far as decorating went, it would be mild. Zoe was not the decorating type... unless she was allowed to paint. Which she was not since this was a place that was being rented. Zoe's brow crinkled as she thought... before she sighed to herself.
Zoe better get a proper job then... how long was it since she had a proper job? Mentally she shook herself... wow... she was old.

My Peoples:

Hanna
Hanna
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Samify October 3rd 2013, 10:14 pm

Zoe was allowed a choice, Sam would feel bad if he made her feel like she had to say yes, of course he was also happy that she decided to say yes and move in. Sam watched Zoe stand up and move to the oven, Sam grasped his mug of coffee and pushed himself up soon after, a sausage was thrown onto the floor for Amber who dragged it away to eat, Sam looked to Zoe before saying "Ok, no cat on the counter? No food on the floor" their first compromise as two people living together, throwing food on the floor was unhygienic and so was having the cat on the counter, so a compromise would be needed for both of them to follow the rules.

Sam followed Zoe to the table as he noticed she had taken out two plates, one for him and one for her, he then overlooked the array of food that she had seemed to prepare for the both of them and it did look delicious and a lot more effort appeared to be put in it compared to when Sam made toast every morning, he accepted the fork that was offered to him and sat down at the table, ready to eat. "Well it's up to you where you want to stay exactly, but if you do want to stay in the spare room, I suppose I could find somewhere else to move it all... and if you choose to stay in my room, I promise to keep it cleaner." Sam leaned across the table and grabbed a fair share of pancakes, eggs and sausages, it was almost a full English breakfast and the fact that it was so close made Sam just want to go and have a full one, perhaps Zoe would want to come with him too.

"If you keep moving around, do you even have any stuff that you like... own? Because if not you are basically moved in right now, great eggs by the way..." Sam mumbled with his mouth half full, he made sure to chew it and swallow it before continuing, "Of course you are going to want your own things though so feel free to buy whatever you like and put it wherever you want, don't feel like because I own this place that you can't move my things."
Samify
Samify
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top