The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Denver's Demons
A conversation between demons - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» A Demon In The City of Angels
A conversation between demons - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2024, 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
A conversation between demons - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
A conversation between demons - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
A conversation between demons - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
A conversation between demons - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
A conversation between demons - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
A conversation between demons - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
A conversation between demons - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
A conversation between demons - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
A conversation between demons - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
A conversation between demons - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
No user

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

A conversation between demons

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A conversation between demons - Page 3 Empty Re: A conversation between demons

Post by Samify October 3rd 2013, 10:14 pm

Zoe was allowed a choice, Sam would feel bad if he made her feel like she had to say yes, of course he was also happy that she decided to say yes and move in. Sam watched Zoe stand up and move to the oven, Sam grasped his mug of coffee and pushed himself up soon after, a sausage was thrown onto the floor for Amber who dragged it away to eat, Sam looked to Zoe before saying "Ok, no cat on the counter? No food on the floor" their first compromise as two people living together, throwing food on the floor was unhygienic and so was having the cat on the counter, so a compromise would be needed for both of them to follow the rules.

Sam followed Zoe to the table as he noticed she had taken out two plates, one for him and one for her, he then overlooked the array of food that she had seemed to prepare for the both of them and it did look delicious and a lot more effort appeared to be put in it compared to when Sam made toast every morning, he accepted the fork that was offered to him and sat down at the table, ready to eat. "Well it's up to you where you want to stay exactly, but if you do want to stay in the spare room, I suppose I could find somewhere else to move it all... and if you choose to stay in my room, I promise to keep it cleaner." Sam leaned across the table and grabbed a fair share of pancakes, eggs and sausages, it was almost a full English breakfast and the fact that it was so close made Sam just want to go and have a full one, perhaps Zoe would want to come with him too.

"If you keep moving around, do you even have any stuff that you like... own? Because if not you are basically moved in right now, great eggs by the way..." Sam mumbled with his mouth half full, he made sure to chew it and swallow it before continuing, "Of course you are going to want your own things though so feel free to buy whatever you like and put it wherever you want, don't feel like because I own this place that you can't move my things."

Samify
Posting Master
Posting Master

Number of posts : 481
Registration date : 2013-07-16

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCv4VHS8LPwWgfiwDoyxzapA

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanna October 3rd 2013, 11:07 pm

Zoe pretended to look abashed, "Got it Sam. No food on the floor for the cat."
She pushed her food around on her plate, listening to him talk. "Which would you prefer though?"
At this point she wasn't quite sure, Zoe's brain was still slightly foggy from sleep and the pain killers but she didn't complain. In fact she was quite comfortable with her long pale legs tucked up underneath her.

As far as stuff was, Zoe did not have that much as Sam had guessed. But she did have a few unique things.
"Ehhh, I have a few items. Not that many but its enough to keep me from walking around stark naked and smelling horrible."

With that she finished her food, picked up her dishes and cleaned them up. Letting the hot water run over her fingers for a fraction of a second before slipping the plate and cups into the dishwasher.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
My Peoples:

A conversation between demons - Page 3 Tumblr10
Hanna
Hanna
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Tell me I'm a fricken fairy princess one more time... I dare you."

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 754
Job : I am a book person... I read, sniff, and throw them at obnoxious people
Humor : Oh you like that character? Let me kill them for you. :D
Registration date : 2013-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Samify October 3rd 2013, 11:23 pm

"Well of course I would prefer you to sleep in my room, sleeping in two different rooms creates a weird divide you know? You don't really feel as close to the other person" Sam finished off his food, it was the best breakfast he had in a while, mainly because his breakfast included toast and coffee, not exactly a large range of taste. "Ok, grab that stuff when you can and bring it over here, I can help you if you want" he said as he stood up away from the table and finished his coffee before picking up his plate and cutlery and following Zoe back to the sink, he did the same as she did and he placed his plates into the dishwasher before kicking the door closed and turning it on. At this point in time, Sam realized that he still did not have a shirt on, so he returned to his bedroom and pulled one out of a drawer before putting it on, he looked down to the floor and realized what Zoe had been talking about, he did seem to have his clothing scattered all around the floor, including the one that Zoe had bought him after she ruined his other one. Sam scooped up the majority of them and tossed them into the washing machine in his kitchen, smiling at Zoe as he did so because he was already doing what he could to make her feel more comfortable.

Sam entered the living area and sat on the back of the couch and looked to Zoe "Welcome home I guess" he said, confirming that he was completely ok with her moving in.
Samify
Samify
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Humor : Drinking Tea and Eating Crumpets

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanna October 4th 2013, 12:16 am

Zoe slid right next to him on the couch, lifting her hands up and playing with his hair.
"You know, if you want me to sleep in your room. You need to ask me to be your girlfriend properly," She teased him slightly before standing up again and picking up her shoes by the door.
"I need to go change so I can go grab my stuff. Imagine what the neighbors would think if I walked out in my pajamas?"

With that she walked into the bathroom to change, leaving her shorts and tanktop folded on the counter. Pulling on her converse she made her way towards the front door, poking her nose out she looked inconspicuously around.

Seeing nobody her wings sprouted from her shoulders and she stepped out the door. With that Zoe took off. She was only gone for about an hour or so when she returned with a box. It was just a single box about medium size. It had a few changes of clothes along with a few other things of sentimental importance. Zoe's leather jacket was on and her second katana across her back.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
My Peoples:

Hanna
Hanna
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Samify October 4th 2013, 12:35 am

Sam watched as Zoe sat down besides him and started playing with his hair, he smiled as she teased him about not formally asking her if she would be his girlfriend, he had always just assumed it was known to the both of them but without either of them admitting it, he opened his mouth as he was about to ask her properly, but she cut him off, telling him that she was going to change and take her stuff from wherever it was back to here, it would appear that he would have to wait. Sam watched her leave him and enter the bathroom, he was surprised when Amber leaped onto his shoulder though and gave him an innocent look, he smirked as he rubbed her head and looked back to the bathroom as he thought about some things.

A few minutes later, Sam would say goodbye to Zoe and watch her leave to wherever it was she was going, he found that he had some free time and there was something that he had not been able to do for a few weeks now, work out. He opened the door of his makeshift gym, something told him that the door hadn't been opened since he last opened it before disappearing, he switched the light on and watched as all of his equipment was illuminated out of the darkness, he smiled as he took off his shirt and taped up his hands for the first time in 3 weeks. It was a decent hour session, he could feel the difference in his body after not being able to keep up with his routine, but knew it would be fairly simple to get back into it, he tossed his shirt back on and continued drinking his water as he returned to the living area where Amber was watching him from the back of the couch. "What's u-" he was cut off by a knock at the door, he ventured over to it and opened it, allowing Zoe to get in "You know should have your own key or something" he said jokingly as he took another swig of his water. She placed the box down on his table and he stopped her before she would open it, "I get the sense that there is a question that you want me to ask you, so I suppose I might as well say it... Will you be my girlfriend?" Sam was fairly certain that he had not said anything like that since he ran away from his family back in England, although have relationships in school or college were no where near as strong as ones in adulthood.
Samify
Samify
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanna October 4th 2013, 12:56 am

"Ehh," Zoe shrugged, "I can always pick the lock. I'm not in a hurry."
She moved to open the box when Sam stopped her from opening it by placing a hand on the flap. He asked her the question she had teased him about earlier.
Zoe's eyes sparkled mischievously, "What if I say no?"
A strand of red hair fell in her face, the demon was obviously joking. Heck, she had to bite her lip to keep from laughing.
After hearing his response to that she nodded her head, "Okay then Mister. Yes it is. But!" Zoe held out a finger. "No chocolate, that stuff is addictive."
Then she turned around and opened the box. On the top was a picture in a frame that Zoe set on the table, not giving it a second glance. Next she hung up her clothing in the closet. Then there were a few odds and ends. An empty ring box that belonged to the ring on her finger, her cell phone, and other strange things that a demon would need. Like a spare lock picking kit or a gun.

My Peoples:

Hanna
Hanna
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Samify October 4th 2013, 1:18 am

Sam smiled as she toyed with him some more, he let his feelings known by asking her bluntly and she continued to play with him about it, "Well if you say no, I'll be all sad and stuff and you don't want that do you?" he said jokingly, he noticed a strand of hair fall onto her face, he wanted to push it away, but he controlled himself found it endearing. He was relieved to know that she was indeed joking and accepted his proposal, one on condition "Ok then, I promise not to give you any chocolate, I might not have the same willpower" his mind started to drift off and think about chocolate and how wonderful it was, it was one of those things that was everywhere and it was quite hard to get away from it even if you try.

Sam sat back and watched her unpack her stuff with a small grin, she took out a picture frame and set it aside, Sam would look at that later. Next was her clothing, he moved all of his clothes to one side of the closet to give Zoe some room for her stuff, he even condensed his shirts and underwear down to just a few drawers to give Zoe some room there as well. She placed a ring box somewhere in his room, along with her cell phone and a gun, not Sam's first choice, but he noted that he shouldn't get on her bad side now, because she has something that could really hurt him.

"Sorted?" he asked as she emptied the box that she had brought back, Sam was expecting more boxes, but he was not fussed. "To celebrate, why don't we go out to dinner tonight, you put on your best, I'll put on mine and we'll go out, it'll be fun."
Samify
Samify
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanna October 5th 2013, 2:02 pm

Zoe shook her head, biting back a smile, "No. We wont because then Zoe would have to deal with the puppy dog eyes of Sam Lock."

Zoe tucked the gun into the back of a drawer before placing the picture under the weapon. There were three people, a man, a little boy, and another woman with long dark hair. She shut the drawer before she could look at it for to long. She wandered back into the front room and stroked the cat sitting on the chair. Amber purred as Zoe's thin fingers ran through her fur, pausing on her neck to massage it.

"yeah, It was relatively quick since I don't own many an item." Zoe shrugged, sitting down on the couch, allowing Amber to crawl into her lap. The demon arched an eyebrow at the thought of going out for the night. "Sam, we just had breakfast and I look like a home abuse case." Her lips twitched in amusement at the thought of her being a defenceless female. "We should wait a week or so before we do anything. Give both of us a chance to heal."

Amber opened one eye and looked at Sam.

My Peoples:

Hanna
Hanna
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Samify October 5th 2013, 2:57 pm

Sm's faced twitched slightly as he realized he was getting slightly ahead of himself, Zoe did look beaten for some strange reason, and he wanted to do something before he was called back to the Abyss to possibly not return for another extended amount of time, but it appeared the circumstances chose otherwise. Sam did not know how limited his time away from the Abyss was now, so he wanted to get a lot of things done quickly before he had to head back, although on this occasion he would take it slowly, it was the first time he could see Zoe and Amber in the last month after all. Sam loved watching Amber be petted, pets in generally were always cute and humorous, but the face Amber pulls when she is being scratched on the back of her neck was priceless so Sam watched her pull this face, he was taken back a bit when one of her eyes darted open and stared at him, he felt like he was slightly intruding on a moment the two were sharing.

Sam stood in the centre of the living area with his arms out by his side, "Well it appears that it's yet another day where I have nothing to- owwww" Sam proclaimed as a sudden strong headache fell upon him, he grasped at his temple as he wondered how this headache had crept up on him like this. The sound all around him was silent as he looked around, he then heard a voice inside his head, it was Sean telling him that he was needed back in the Abyss for a small favour, his voice echoed through his brain and slowly dissipated as Sam's senses came back to him, he still had a slightly confused look on his face as he came back to the real world and he turned to Zoe before saying "I have to go back to the Abyss for something, I don't know what it is, but apparently it won't take too long" He leaned over the back of the couch and gave Zoe a quick kiss on the cheek before grabbing his hoodie and swinging it on, "I'll be back soon" he said as Nether energy grew around his hand as it turned into a large foggy claw, he scratched at the air in front of him and created a Nether Portal going straight into the Abyss, he stepped inside and it closed back on him.
Samify
Samify
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanna October 5th 2013, 8:37 pm

Zoe looked up in concern, she stood up abruptly and her concern morphed into a scowl, "They don't have to call you like a dog. Why cant they call like a regular person? Or send a Titan letter or something?"

Zoe knew why they couldn't call, heck the Underworld never had phone service. But if it did, it was spotty at best.
"Soon as in three weeks soon or one day?" She grumbled as he pressed his lips to her cheek. Sam took a few steps away and his hand shifted into something not human. Zoe felt her face pale and the familiar flicker of pain and fear in the pit of her stomach.
"Bye." She said as he vanished out of sight.

Zoe sat down on the couch and buried her face in her hands. Her form trembling, this entire situation scared her... Amber meowed in concern and Zoe ran her fingers over the cat's ears.
"I don't like this, I don't like this at all."

With that Zoe stood up and vanished into the work out room, to bully the punching bag and relieve stress.

My Peoples:

Hanna
Hanna
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Samify October 5th 2013, 9:17 pm

The event that Sam thought would only take an hour or so had turned into a 4 hour job, although whilst doing this task he managed to pluck up enough courage to ask Sean if he was allowed to live in the real realm and thankfully Sean said it was allowed, as long as he still visited the Abyss regularly, so it was kind of like a job...

Sam retreated back to his room in the castle and picked up his only belonging he had there, his black sword. He lifted it off of his dresser and attached it around his waist as he looked to his hand once again and watched the black aura dance around it and terraform his hand into something different entirely, he looked forward and scratched at the air, causing a rip in space that showed him his apartment. Sam happily stepped through it and watched it close up, getting in one last smell of the Nether before it dissapeared. Sam looked to the floor to see Amber already sitting by him, happy to see him apparently, he leaned down and scratched her ears as he yelled "Honey, I'm home!" he smiled at the slightly cheesy saying as he detached the sword from around his waist and rested it onto the table, he waited to see if there was a response so he could know if he was alone or not.
Samify
Samify
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanna October 6th 2013, 12:40 am

Zoe had been in the bedroom, glaring angrily at her wrist. She would have to return to the Underworld soon to get her wrist properly fixed. She was stretched out on the now cleaned up floor, staring at the angry ceiling.

She closed her eyes and was drifting off to sleep when she heard Sam in the living room.
"In here," She called, letting her eyes close again and her arm drop to her chest. Upon hearing his footsteps in the hall and the door open she stated simply. "I am pondering the meaning of life."
Then her eyes opened and she rolled over onto her stomach and looked up at him.

"Honey I'm home? Really?" Zoe finally opened her eyes and looked at Sam. "Of all the cheesy lines you used, Honey I'm home! Not even the full line."
Amber trotted in and Zoe could hear the bell around her neck ring as she pushed herself up to go great Sam.
"What did the demon knock offs want?" Zoe inquired, planting her left hand on hip while the right one just dangled there like a useless club.

My Peoples:

Hanna
Hanna
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Samify October 6th 2013, 12:57 am

Sam was relieved to hear Zoe's voice bounce back to him somewhere in the apartment, he walked to the bedroom where he thought he heard the sound come from, he pushed the door open and looked straight forward, seeing nothing, he then tilted his vision down and with a peculiar look, looked down on Zoe who seemed to be laying on the floor, a now clean floor to boot. "I would say the meaning to life is chocolate, but I know how you feel about the stuff" he said, he put his arm onto the doorway and leaned against it as Zoe pushed herself to her feet and mocked him for a use of a cheesy line. Sam could hear Amber coming down the hall by the bell on her neck, she squeezed between his legs and entered the bedroom before sitting down by the bed and watching the pair.

"Sean just wanted to tell me something that's all, I didn't think the conversation was going to take very long but it seemed to turn into a full blown lecture, I couldn't wait to get out and come back here... I do have some good news though, I talked to Sean about the living arrangements and he said it is ok for me to stay living here as long as I go back there every once in a while to visit, but hey at least i get to live with you here and I have something else I wanna show you, follow me." Sam turned around and exited his bedroom as it seemed to be getting slightly overcrowded, he hoped that Zoe was following him so he could show her his sword that he left on the table.
Samify
Samify
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanna October 6th 2013, 1:57 am

Interested, The demon followed Sam down the hallway. Her bare feet padding silently on the wood floors.
"Chocolate is addicting stuff," Zoe agreed quietly. "I do rather enjoy it... well... its just very bad for me as well as intoxicating." She looked slightly pained and she quickly changed the topic. "What did he say?"

Zoe listened for a few seconds before spotting the sword. "Is this it?"
She interrupted, carefully picking up the weapon. Her blue eyes ran over its casings. The workmanship of the hilt and the blade. The metal seemed to pulse as if it were alive.
"When I was little, the neighbor was a blacksmith. I used to sit for hours and watch him work along side his wife."

She took a few steps away, testing the weight. It was disproportionate for her but most likly perfect for Sam.
"I think I still have the old sword that he made me... I'd have to dig it up from my storage unit though."

My Peoples:

Hanna
Hanna
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Samify October 6th 2013, 6:55 pm

Chocolate was indeed addicting, how these companies made it taste so good every time was a mystery. "According to Sean i'm not allowed to say, but between you and me, he said I could unlock a Full Titan form or something, I don't know, I wasn't paying that much attention. This is the sword that was given to me yes, it's very good looking, apparently the person that made it was only a quarter Titan and she is the best blacksmith in the Abyss... Careful, don't break it or Sean would kill me" Sam watched as Zoe carefully inspected the blade, she seemed to have some knowledge in the field of weaponry and a few seconds later she had explained why.

"You could dig it back up if you want, we could be like a couple of badasses slicing things in half and what not." Amber leaped onto the table next to him with a concerned look on her face, "Inanimate objects Amber, not actual people" she meowed in response and allowed him to scratch her ears softly.
Samify
Samify
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanna October 6th 2013, 8:03 pm

Zoe bit her lip at the mention of the full titan form. That thought scared her, this entire circumstance scared her.

“Are you sure that is wise?” She asked, lowering the blade before sitting it back on the table like it had bitten her. When she closed her eyes she could remember the last Titan she had met, how he had taunted her; nearly killed her. The burn marks on her shoulder blades flared up at the thought causing her to wince.

“As for slicing things in half, my other sword is a collector’s item now. Not fit for battle. I can go find it still if you wish. My katana is what I use in battle but I can’t cause of my wrist. “She sighed and sat on the arm of the couch, still facing Sam and the cat. Amber looked at her, seemingly concerned still.

My Peoples:

Hanna
Hanna
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!