The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Denver's Demons
A Friendly Conversation (PRIVATE - CORVIN ONLY) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» A Demon In The City of Angels
A Friendly Conversation (PRIVATE - CORVIN ONLY) I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2024, 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
A Friendly Conversation (PRIVATE - CORVIN ONLY) I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
A Friendly Conversation (PRIVATE - CORVIN ONLY) I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
A Friendly Conversation (PRIVATE - CORVIN ONLY) I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
A Friendly Conversation (PRIVATE - CORVIN ONLY) I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
A Friendly Conversation (PRIVATE - CORVIN ONLY) I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
A Friendly Conversation (PRIVATE - CORVIN ONLY) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
A Friendly Conversation (PRIVATE - CORVIN ONLY) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
A Friendly Conversation (PRIVATE - CORVIN ONLY) I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
A Friendly Conversation (PRIVATE - CORVIN ONLY) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
A Friendly Conversation (PRIVATE - CORVIN ONLY) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
No user

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

A Friendly Conversation (PRIVATE - CORVIN ONLY)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Friendly Conversation (PRIVATE - CORVIN ONLY) Empty A Friendly Conversation (PRIVATE - CORVIN ONLY)

Post by Bane September 11th 2011, 5:29 pm

Fury, the newly recognized superheroine of New York and the commonly mistaken referred to young sister of Pain, the world's greatest superhero was working out in a gym with special custom-made machines and weight sets designed purely for her. The 6 foot 2, 250 pound, well-muscled Amazon-like woman was bench-pressing a specially reinforced weight bar that held approximately 90 tons on it. Her attire consisted of a white tanktop, tight black bicycle shorts, a white sports bra and white sneakers, though she also chose to wear a black French béret on her head. The dark gray-haired, crystal blue-eyed genetic clone of Pain grunted each time she pushed the bar up and down, her head tied back into a twin ponytail look like the Japanese schoolgirls on the sides of her head that cascaded down to her shoulders. Around her, guys were either gawking at her incredible strength or her incredibly well-developed chest. She was deemed an untouchable by the men there due to her rather frightening similar appearance to Pain and her incredible strength, which frightened off pretty much every man that might have taken an interest in her, not that she minded. She didn't want anybody that couldn't beat her anyway. "2998, 2999, 3000" she said in between lifts with her thick and luscious-sounding French accent in that soft tone of voice that contrasted heavily with her appearance as she placed the bar back onto it's resting place. She panted as she wiped beads of sweat from her forehead with a white towel she held in her hand. Once she was done with that, she went to the one-handed weights that were 60 tons each and started lifting them up and down, the veins in her arms bulging out each time her arms came up to lift the weights.
Bane

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2011-05-04

Back to top Go down

A Friendly Conversation (PRIVATE - CORVIN ONLY) Empty Re: A Friendly Conversation (PRIVATE - CORVIN ONLY)

Post by Corvin September 11th 2011, 5:41 pm

Corvin walked into the gym looking for a relaxing day of working out and just enjoying the day, So far there had been no villains to fight and things were peaceful. Corvin was dripping water from being at the pool and his clothes consisted of a white beater shirt and swim shorts that showed off his huge muscled arms and the shirt was small having been given the wrong shirt so it was pressed tightly against his abs. His hair was black as a ravens feather and pushed down in the front and spiky in the back.

He walked through the gym trying to find something worth lifting and stopped when he spotted the woman he had fought beside awhile back. His eyes naturally flicked over her but went back he had better respect for people than to just ogle them like objects. He walked over as she left the bar and took his shirt off as she worked on her arms he laid down grabbing the bar and lifted it up out of the rack and down and up and down and up. He smiled enjoying the actual work something he hadn't had to do in a very long time.

Some women working out looked over at the large six three man as he bench pressed the 90 ton bar his thick muscles working and his chest expanding and closing. Corvin didn't even take notice of them as he picked up the pace not even saying a word to Fury. He really didn't know what to say to her, after all they had only been in one fight together and they barley spoke except passing names but he couldn't just scream her name and expect her to take time to talk to him. No he was ready to talk but only if she approached him. The bar was gripped tightly in his large hands his green eyes staring at the ceiling as he counted. "3000, 3001, 3002, 3003." Corvin wanted to laugh at himself because for once he was actually challenging a body that had been given great strength. He looked over at Fury and nodded slightly than went back to bench pressing.
Corvin
Corvin

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2011-09-06

Back to top Go down

A Friendly Conversation (PRIVATE - CORVIN ONLY) Empty Re: A Friendly Conversation (PRIVATE - CORVIN ONLY)

Post by Bane September 11th 2011, 5:58 pm

Fury looked at the mirror as she worked out and saw in the reflection that the man she worked with to apprehend that murderer and his accomplice(s), a man named Corvin from what she recalled. They didn't speak much and didn't really know anything about each other aside from their names, or in her case, gave him her codename, Fury and not her real name. She saw him nod to her as he lifted the bar and she turned to nod back at him as she went back to her lifting. There was no reason to speak to the man since they were barely acquaintances as it was so of course she didn't go over and talk to him. Instead, she chose to continue with her workout, grunting every so often in between each lifts.
Bane

Back to top Go down

Post by Corvin September 11th 2011, 6:07 pm

Corvin finished his lifts at five thousand and put the bar back in the rack and sat up rotating his shoulders. His eyes went back to the woman working out and shrugging he stood up and walked over to her grabbing two weights he frowned when he realized they were normal ones. His eyes flicked to the weights Fury was using and nodded. He looked over at another machine that had weights of tons not pounds and guessed it was another machine for supers. He sat down wrapping the wrist bands around his wrists and leaned forward. Each wristband was a thick metal cord and it ran up then down to fifty ton weights on both sides. Corvin was leaning forward only the weights keeping him from falling on his face. His muscles bunched as he pulled down lifting the right set than back down and to the left set.

He looked back at Fury noticing she was pretty cute in the light. "Fury right? I remember fighting those Vamps with you, glad to see your back at a hundred percent." He pulled both arms down and stayed there for a full two minutes before setting them down and going back to individuals. "Have you been in New York long? I only been here a Month it's very different than Alaska. More people and a lot more noise, but it's good to know I'm not the only strong person in town." He smiled a handsome smile and put his arms out like a cross and leaned his body down pulling the weights up and stayed like that.
Corvin
Corvin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bane September 12th 2011, 12:05 pm

As Fury worked out with her one-handed weights, she watched Corvin through the mirror. She quirked her lips up in an impressed manner as he finished his 5,000 repetitions, not seeing many people that could lift 90 tons like that aside from herself and the man she was cloned from, Pain. She turned to face him as he started speaking to her and she listened with rapt attention. "Yes Monsieur Corvin, my name, or at least my codename as it were, is Mademoiselle Fury and Bonjour by the way. I haven't been in, how you say, la Grande Pomme for longer then a few months as I récemment établi some connections with a Mademoiselle friend of mine that helped me get started here. I don't remember much from my past Monsieur so I am unable to compare cities like New York with beautiful Paris" she said in her soft voice laced with a thick French accent, switching from English to French every now and then.
Bane

Back to top Go down

Post by Corvin September 12th 2011, 10:01 pm

Corvin nodded once she finished and pulled down hard the weights lifting all the way to the top before he moved back slowly back to the bottom and unstrapped his wrists. "Paris, I have never been I'm from Alaska and it was beautiful out there. Snow and mountains and very little people out there." He walked over grabbing a large weight bar and lifted it up onto his shoulders and squatted down his muscles tightening and pushing out before standing up and doing repetitions counting in his head.

He looked up at Fury as he squatted back down. "So what made you want to help people? Is it just in you or was it more of a choice?" His legs muscles bunched and his arms went tight with thick muscles and lifted up his iron stomach breathing in from the weight of the bar he could have sworn was at 95 tons and was a major strain on the body. "Besides Corvin just call me Prodigy, I think it be better if my real name wasn't spoken much. Took me a little while to figure that out but I saw some reporters outside the hotel I am staying at." He had something else on his mind he wanted to ask her but he didn't know her that well just yet.
Corvin
Corvin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bane September 12th 2011, 10:08 pm

Fury nodded with rapt attention as she wiped sweat from her brow with her towel. She listened to him and made a few noises of acknowledgement as she pulled one of the 90 ton weights behind her head and started pulling it up and down, working on her triceps. She had never been to Alaska and she wondered what it was like. She felt a little nostalgic and biasedly believed that no matter how it looked, it didn't compare to beautiful Paris France, her home country. She didn't have any memories of her time there but the feelings she held for the place were something that never left her. "I suppose you could say Monsieur that it's in DNA. I was cloned out of Monsieur Pain's DNA, even created to be the female equivalent of him Monsieur Corvin, though I sort of consider moi to be the little sister of him. My blood screams at me to help people and so I do" she explained to him as she grunted every so often in between her exercise, starting to feel the burn.
Bane

Back to top Go down

Post by Corvin September 12th 2011, 10:18 pm

Corvin nodded and twisted slightly as he came down on the last Squat and back up and straight. He set the bar down and took the weights up Fury had just set down and sat down taking one in each hand and began working his arms out feeling the weight and smiled as sweat leaked down his body giving his tanned form a shine. "Pains clone, ouch that has to be a Legacy to live up to. Me I was made by Project Perfection to defend them against the guy. Didn't work out like they planned and here I am." Corvin grunted pulling up the weights before going back to single rep one after the other.

Corvin was feeling great working out with actual weights designed to test his strength and stamina which was almost limitless. "So Fury, How about dinner?" He chuckled pulling the weights up faster in high speed repetitions. "You can tell me more about Pain and how you became to be, something like that has to be a interesting story but a story that deserves a good meal and some fine Paris Wine." He knew it was a shot in the dark but even if it wasn't a date he could at least learn more about Pain and Fury both. "However I'm not sure what places serve good french wine. Any ideas?"
Corvin
Corvin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bane September 17th 2011, 12:00 pm

Fury finished her workout and stood up and wiped the last away the last of the sweat away from her. She nodded her head in agreement when he said that she had a massive legacy to live up to. She felt the same way and only hoped that she could live up to it. She wasn't as good as Pain but she would have to try to match him at least. When Corvin said that he was made by Project Perfection, she snapped her head over to him. "So it appears Douleur and I only aren't the only ones to escape Project Perfection. I was cloned from Pain by those fils de pute to be his replacement" she said, calling the people at Project Perfection motherfuckers in French. It was obvious by that one line that she hated Project Perfection. She was so immersed in her hatred that she didn't even hear his suggestion for dinner.
Bane

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top