The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Best Party in New York
Dragon Squired - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 6:44 pm by Fae7

» Kade
Dragon Squired - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:57 pm by inquisitor

» [ALERT Side-Story] Home Is Where The (Undying) Heart Is [Invites Closed]
Dragon Squired - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 4:06 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Dragon Squired - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 2:44 am by Tybrid

» The VVitch
Dragon Squired - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2024, 10:23 pm by Demonhunter

» Urban Exploration
Dragon Squired - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2024, 5:11 pm by ProwlerKnight

» Stans in Umbra Mortis
Dragon Squired - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2024, 4:54 am by Arcana

» Hell and Consequences [Alert]
Dragon Squired - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2024, 3:24 pm by Hyperion

» Assassin in a Classroom
Dragon Squired - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2024, 12:36 am by Tybrid

» Paint the Town Red
Dragon Squired - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2024, 10:14 pm by Tybrid

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Dragon Squired - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2024, 5:08 pm by ghost

» Green Ranger
Dragon Squired - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2024, 2:17 am by Arcana

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Dragon Squired

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dragon Squired - Page 2 Empty Re: Dragon Squired

Post by The Nekromonga December 13th 2013, 10:20 pm

The battle was far from over it seemed, and Ace the machine had his second wind. The boy completely missed his chance to get away, and the situation quickly returned to how it was moments before.

The machine reassembled, albeit not perfectly. It picked up its arm and the wires within reattached with the socket, dangling like a stretched out limb. It's voice synthesizer let out a machine growl as it aggressively attacked Xia, carrying her through the wall into the the bank's clerical offices. Amidst broken cubicles and scattered computers, It pummeled and slammed its fists and chainsaw into Xia, inflicting bruises and cuts.  

Xia covered her face, the attacks making it difficult for her to recover. She peered up to see the skeletal machine above her, glowing a evil red, spouting terrible machine screeches; it was a terrifying sight to see for the rather inexperienced half-dragon. One that would push her too far.

"YOU WANT ME TO DO IT HUH?! YOU WANT ME TO CUT THIS KID?! JUST GIVE UP AND TELL THE COPS TO BACK OFF!" Jack threatened, pressing the blade to the child's throat.

Moments after Ace carried Xia away, the robot returned to the main floor with a dynamic re-entry, flying far above them and smashing into the teller booths. A second later, a large Vault Door followed, crushing Ace under several tons of steel... A large, angry dragon was now smashing into the main floor, letting out a terrible roar. Chaos ensued, and some of the hostages collapsed from shock, while others risked it all and ran out.

!!!ROOOOAAAAAAR!!!!

Dragon!Xia roared again towards Jack and his fellows, appearing very eager to deal them the same fate as Ace. They had pushed her to the edge... would there be a repeat of the L.A. attack? the criminals' actions would decide this, as the dragon barreled towards them, smashing through columns and obstacles.

The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 2582
Registration date : 2013-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard December 30th 2013, 12:18 am

Chaos erupted around of the two girls, and now the Ace was heading straight for Xia. It took her off, fighting her in the cubicle area of the bank. She could see papers and computer bits flying as the sound of a chainsaw whirred to echo around of the well acoustic accompanied bank.

"I don't want anything to happen! Just cool your jets, dude! If you can call your dude off my dude, I'm sure we can get something negotiated!" she said, fighting with herself. She wanted to go off after Xia, but she knew she would have to learn how to handle one dude. Plus, Tyuki wanted to see her go Dragon mode! And... maybe it would happen!

The ground shook when Ace landed back near Jack. It seemed that Xia had failed. Nate was still above, staying hidden, but keeping an eye on everything. He did not want to risk the situation even more.

Tyuki looked to the robotic man and narrowed her eyes. She could take them all out, but not without Xia. And now she felt her heart sink. Just before the vault door smashed the Ace into the ground. Sparks flew and a loud metallic screech of protest echoed before a wicked roar came from where Xia was left.

Jumping with joy, Tyuki pointed and clapped her hands at Xia!

"Now that is what I am talking about!! I told you I would get a dragon on you guys! I tooold you!" laughing, a bit childishly, she jumped up and down, and then had to collect herself to dodge the charging Xia.

Now Tyuki would work on getting the dead man's switch and saving the people. Xia would just have to kick some ass for a moment. The three men started to think up a plan, but it was not going to work. Not with Tyuki coming in to get the switch. Which she did!

Sliding her tiny hand into King's, she retrieved the switch and kept her grip on it as Nate came down. He cut the correct wire, and the three guys started to high tail it straight into police custody.

Tyuki then let Nate take the switch and decided to see if she could help tame the dragon!

"Whoooa!! Whoa! Easy!" she said, flying up to attempted to stand on Xia's nose.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-My DeviantArt-
Dragon Squired - Page 2 JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 5017
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga January 6th 2014, 12:58 am

The screams of frightened and panicked humans sounded as lesser beings that scrambled underfoot, while the din of battle with the robbers spurned the beast's rage, ending too soon for its liking. Xia slowed in her advance when the angelic one landed on its nose and attempted to reason with it. Quick to anger but slow to calmness, the dragon made a brief attempt to shake her off her snout.

“...Eclipse... The robbers are driven off...” The dragon spoke in a deep, slow and deliberate tone, far removed from her human form’s. Xia recognizing her allies, but the haze of transformation and the seething anger made it difficult.  Worse still, the glint of gold bars within the vault caught the covetous eye of the dragon, and the serpent lumbered towards its unfair claim, brushing Tyuki off like she was a slight disturbance.

The robbery took a strange turn, and now it was Xia who clawed open the boxes, pulled apart the cage to the gold deposit, and raked the gold into a mound, akin to the fables of dragon hoards. Dragon!Xia’s expression changed into a base glee as she rubbed and rolled onto the gold pile, much as a swine rolled in mud on a hot day. The dragon paid no heed to protests or questions, as the attention of survivors, bank workers and arriving intrepid reporters fell on the beast.

“Hey... what’s she doing? Wasn't she one of those costumed vigilantes?”

“Yeah... is she taking the gold, or just swimming around in it?”

“What’s going on here? I thought you were here to stop the bank robbery?”

“Can she even hear us?”

“She’s a dragon though... aren't dragons supposed to be weak to gold or something?”

One of the security guards built up the nerve to enter the vault and come within ten feet of Xiao, who reacted by hissing and arching her back, like a frightened and angry cat.

“Ma’am... we appreciate you putting an end to the bank robbery and all, but... can you please vacate the vault?" He said, taking two steps back, warily eyeing Xia's very sharp and bony tail.

“MINE!” Xia hissed, her wits having taken leave of her in her transformed state.

“Hey! Hero! Do something about your crazy attack dragon!” The bank manager, who managed to hide throughout the ordeal, pointed a finger and demanded angrily of Eclipse for a solution to the new problem.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
The Steel Sage Experience
Thalassophobia Experience
Talona
Lady Deathblow Experience
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : Neko is 9 now. Neko has many medical issues.

Job : Architect, Master Builder
Humor : I made a Lesbian Feminist Ninja Vampire Samurai.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard January 16th 2014, 1:18 pm

She stood, a bit off kilter, with her wings and arms spread to keep her balance while she was on Xia's scaly snout. She was careful not to step too hard, considering it was Xia's face, after all. Bending down, she allowed her left knee to rest gently upon the scales. Tyuki was petite, but she did take up a lot of room with her wingspan. Both hands were pressing down, adding a bit of annoying pressure to draw Xia's attention to her more (as if a person on your snout isn't attention grabbing).

Holding onto Xia during the head shake would have been the best thing for Tyuki to do; instead, she was patting and petting Xia. Attempting to get any kind of soothing technique's across. With no grips on the scales, Tyuki was flung off of the dragon girl and sent spiraling toward the marble floor. Her wings arched and pumped, preventing her from landing on her back. She landed, just barely, on her feet. Stumbling a bit, she huffed and shook a finger at Xia as she started for the vault.

"No! No! Bad Girl! Bad!" she repeated the harsh 'no's' and 'bad girl's' until a brave soul stepped in and attempt to diffuse the hungry-for-treasure dragon girl. Tyuki had to laugh.

"She'll probably eat you or something, so I wouldn't go in there." Tyuki was sure Xia would eat that man if she were hungry enough.

Finally getting called out to do something, Tyuki stepped forward, walking casually over to the large dragon. She had already faced so many more things in her life that this was just another thing she had to overcome. Grabbing one of the heavier looking gold bars, she waved it in front of Xia and smiled.

"Oh, looks like this bit of your treasure is mine!" she waved it some more and started to back pedal, keeping her attention on Xia while her free arm waved the people back.

Hopefully Dragon Girl took the bait.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga January 18th 2014, 10:18 pm

Gripped by the unreasoning greed of dragons, Xia hastily departs from her impromptu hoard to pursue
the heroic 'robber', to the exclusion of all others.

"THIEF!" She hissed ironically, lumbering towards Tyuki. She snapped a few times to snatch up the angel's loot, but once the hoard was out of sight, the glitter of gold seemed to leave Xia's eyes. The weakness was still new to her it seemed, easy to induce but also quick to stave off. The dragon peered around the bank, the eyes of the people she was supposed to save showing nothing but fear and disdain for her. She peered at her reflection in the broken floor tiles.

"...I... what was I doing?... stealing is... wrong..." Xia looked at Tyuki. The dragon realized the angel tried to sooth her, her consciousness finally emerging. She slowly turned back, shrinking from a large, ferocious beast, back to being a large, timid teenager. Xia realized what had happened fully and ran out the back, embarrassed for her shameful display today.  

The people had no cheers, no praise for the metahumans. They had only their hate, their prejudice and their slurs, as they shakily returned to the shattered normalcy of life. A dragon now lived among them it seemed, adding to the convoluted and crowded world they lived in.

Xia ran as far as her long limbs could take her, knowing not where she went. In her panic she abandoned the domino mask in an alley, and was crying to herself once she was clear of the onlookers who saw her form. It took quite some time before Xia's self-loathing receded, thanks in part to the giant sign of the establishment where she stopped- the Cardiac Arrest Grill. The dragon girl peered in to see all the rather obese Americans indulging in their fattiest foods- thick burgers, a unlimited french fry bar, and milk shakes... for a moment she almost forgot about the bank robbery, simply lingering outside the establishment.

Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
Talona
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard February 13th 2014, 12:47 am

"It's all gonna be okay," she said, just as Xia started to turn back into her normal, but large teenage, self. The lanky girl looked horrified just before bolting. This left Tyuki to explain the situation.

"Look, had you guy's not been so vulnerable, things would not have been this bad! First off, your security guard is the reason you're in this mess. He looks more guilty than the thieves that got away! He was obviously going to get a cut. And don't you dare give me those looks. You're not better than anyone, not even me. Deep down we all make mistakes." she rambled, shaking fingers at different people, and waving the block of gold as if it were a small paper weight.

"And you! The manager of this place! How the heck can you run a place like this so sloppily and not expect guys like that to come after your bank? Here," as she rambled this time, she crossed the space between herself and the bank manager to reach him. She shoved the bar of gold into his arms. He heaved the weight and gasped from how heavy it actually was.

"But miss angel lady... am I in trouble?" asked the boy that had been held captive.

"WHAT?! No!" she said, dipping to a knee, her hand shifting to tip his chin up.

"But you just said!" the blonde boy cried out, and his mom was lingering to the side, wary of Tyuki as she touched her son.

"You're going to grow up and be more than you think you can be. I believe in you. Eclipse will always believe in the people, as long as they believe in me." she smiled and allowed a bit of her healing energy to wash over the boy, healing all of his injuries.

As soon as she was finished, she made her way out of the door and bolted off after Xia. It wasn't hard to follow a bit of chaos that followed the large lanky girl. Knocked over trash cans, and large foot prints.

She stopped when she saw Xia lingering outside of the burger join.

"If you give me a second to change, we can go in there." she said, her wings gone, but the skin tight suit and mask still keeping her identity a secret.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga February 13th 2014, 1:43 am

Xia simply nodded and ducked back into the alley to change with Tyuki.... TYUKI?!

A Good Twenty Minutes Later of Changing Clothes and Leafing through the Menu

The Restaurant, while having a most unhealthy menu, was a typical American lower-middle-class place, no expensive decorations or fancy furniture. Just simple tables, tablecloth, some energy efficient LED lamps hanging above each table, good food, good country music and good people.

Xia gasped when they entered the restaurant and saw in the good lighting that Eclipse was actually Xia's favorite female rock band lead singer, Tyuki Gold. It was a grand thing that allowed her to let go of the horrible, horrible guilt and emotional torment that wracked her from her still unsteady dragon form.

"...Oh wow its Tyuki ohgosh I can't believe my teammate is- I should facebook this, no I can't- ohwow my life is complete - but I haven't met SNSD or G Dragon yet- oh..." Xia spoke rapidly in Chinese and started to hyperventilate with joy and had to calm herself down.

Their orders arrived, composed of the holy trinity of American fast food- two of the the biggest, cheesiest, baconiest, mushroomiest burgers, a very large bowl of bacon fat fried french fries - unlimited, and there was a french fry bar where one could get more-  and two 24 ounce cups filled of the thickest, creamiest milkshakes in Chicago, flavored to the owner's preference of course. Xia took the tea milkshake. It was all enough to make Xia swoon.

Halfway through chowing through her four-pattied, sixteen-strips of bacon burger, Xia turned to Tyuki in her shake induced sugar high. "So... I guess you'll want to talk to me... and the others... about my dragon form..."

Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
Talona
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard February 13th 2014, 1:54 am

Tyuki had Nate bring her some spare clothes, and she changed easily in the alley behind a dumpster. The skintight spandex easily slid off, and let her change much more quickly than some people. She had on a shirt, hoodie, sunglasses, and simple skirt. She wore flip flops on her feet, and looked like an average girl, but not to some.

Most of Chicago knew her as that asian girl that almost got killed on live television. Some knew her as a popstar, and some barely cared. She noticed how Xia seemed to freak out that she was Tyuki Gold, iconic popstar of a pop-rock Japanese all girl group; Girl Alive!

"Let's just eat some burgers and relax. I trust you enough to show you who I really am, so you better not post anything on facebook. I am totally okay with taking pictures, though, and maybe that could go on facebook..." she said, rambling as she glanced at the menu.

Their orders came back, and Tyuki enjoyed all the bites she took. She had been on a strict diet prescribed by Ashley. Salad, rice, barely any cheese, and simple soups and lots of unsweet tea.

It wasn't bad food, but she loved this much more than her typical forced food choices.

"Huh? Nah. You're fine. You're in, as well. Let's just enjoy this american classic and call it a day, huh?" she grinned and rose her hand, asking for a second order of fries, cause she was not about to eat off the fry bar that people sneezed on all day long.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga February 13th 2014, 2:04 am

((And the Adventure Continues... in another thread.))

Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
Talona
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top