The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Dragon Squired I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
Dragon Squired I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
Dragon Squired I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Dragon Squired I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Dragon Squired I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
Dragon Squired I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
Dragon Squired I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Dragon Squired I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
Dragon Squired I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Dragon Squired I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Dragon Squired I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
Dragon Squired I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Dragon Squired I_vote_lcapDragon Squired I_voting_barDragon Squired I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Dragon Squired

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dragon Squired Empty Dragon Squired

Post by The Nekromonga September 6th 2013, 1:45 am

Time: Evening

Xiao twisted and tumbled in her bed at her Chicago apartment. A far cry from her old LA Condominum unit, the sparse and dirty place was all she could afford on her own income. It had only a bed, a closet, a small toilet that Xiao barely fit in, and all within very close proximity... terrible things stirred in her mind, causing her to have restless sleep.

======

!!!!!ROOOAAAAR!!!!
The Dragon rampaged through the streets of L.A, tossing aside cars and biting down on men. Heaps of crushed metal and broken flesh littered the ground, the serpent awash in blood. Xiao found herself in the street, her escape blocked off by cars and debris, staring down the rampaging dragon as it barrelled towards her... She stood frozen, afraid, weak, as the creature came to her, Fury Incarnate. She did not even see it come up to her.

Xiao couldn’t hear anything in the dream- the Dragon opened its mouth, not to roar but to speak... but Xiao couldn’t hear it.

Xiao couldn’t... hear it...

= = =

She woke up in a cold sweat, taking quick breathes. She looked at her hands, and checked herself- yes, she was in human form, and it had been weeks since her last transformation. She breathed a sigh of relief.

Xiao turned on her Phone, unlocking the touch pad. She looked at all the chatrooms and forums she’d joined... none of them were what she was looking for. With a swift tap she closed them. She closed her eyes, considering going back to sleep...

You’ve got mail

Xiao took a moment before catching the notification, and tapped on it. She looked at the strange message, noting that it was an anonymous message... something that definitely made it stand out from all the pretentious groups out there.

“LA Dragon Looking for Knights? Come to these coordinates. 12 midnight.

Xiao looked up this Knightwatch group on the search engine and came up with nothing. No websites and no images, so at least they weren’t broadcasting themselves to the world. She thought about this new lead, and decided it might be worth it... the groups she’s come across these past weeks were nothing but teenagers dressing up trying to hook up with girls in costumes.

Xiao decided to investigate this new group, seeing as it didn’t have such an explicit and suspicious name. She hardly bothered with the lights anymore, since she could see well enough in her dark apartment, every square foot already familiarized. She picked out a fitting shirt and thin grey hoodie- nicer clothes were reserved for appropriate occasions- as well as her slightly shredded jeans. She leaves her house by the window, climbing down the wooden panels of the wall, her claws and her strength letting her climb with little difficulty. She simply walked toward the designated area, following her GPS on her iPhone while looking at street signs.

She arrives in the warehouse area, where she believes was the designated meeting place. Now was the uncomfortable wait for a stranger, hoping this time it wasn’t just a bunch of kids playing dress up. She sits down on a bench, paces around... she headed over to a vending machine and ordered some tea, watching absently as the machine dispensed the cup, the hot water, then a packet of honey, and tea bag. Ah, the convenience of modern retail...

She returns to a bench and brings out her device, playing appropriately enough, a Platformer game where the character was some kind of dragon.

===

((words: 597))

Last edited by Nekromonga on September 8th 2013, 7:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : Neko is 9 now. Neko has many medical issues.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2582
Job : Architect, Master Builder
Humor : I made a Lesbian Feminist Ninja Vampire Samurai.
Registration date : 2013-01-18

Back to top Go down

Dragon Squired Empty Re: Dragon Squired

Post by Chellizard September 7th 2013, 11:39 am

Photoshoots. Of course she would be stuck in a photoshoot.

"No no no! Miss Gold, you need to tell the camera how you feel. You need to express true emotion! Like that night you were held hostage on live television."

All of the cameras stopped flashing. Everyone held their breath. Bonnie, Kyrie, and Yui all looked at Tyuki with wide eyes. The nineteen, almost twenty, year old pop star slowly stood up. The poofy skirt she was wearing swallowed her legs and flowed like a jellyfish. Her shoulders were naked, the dress being strapless. Her feet were bare, and her hair was curled and framing her face. She was dolled up. But, despite her beautiful appearance, she always managed to throw her elegance and grace out the window.

"Are you, like, kidding me? Is he serious, guys?" she looked around toward the rest of her band mates.

The other girls were wearing similar dresses that varied in length and color, and jellyfish type.

"That's harsh, dude," chimed Bonnie.

"Yeah, that was so uncalled for." retorted Yui.

"C'mon, you should not have said that," Kyrie was shaking her head.

"I know, right?" Tyuki had her hands on her hips.

The photographer chuckled nervously, and cleared his throat.

"Look I was just trying to-"

"Trying to do what, exactly?" chimed a deep, masculine voice from the back of the room.

The people parted like the red sea, and he was Moses. A man, standing at six feet, five inches came into view. He had dark hair, blue eyes, pale skin, and a hand tailored suit to match his magazine cover face.

"Excuse me? This is a private photoshoot for Girl Alive! and their managers," the photographer, Mark, was raising a brow suspiciously.

"I am Nathaniel DiMartino, and that is my... niece," he lied, but it was only a white one.

"Jeeze, Uncle Nate, you could have called or something... Don't you think what Mark said was unfair?" Tyuki crossed her arms, flustered by the whole situation.

Nathaniel stepped forward, gliding gracefully upon Prada shoes toward the camera man, Mark.

"It was. I suggest you apologize to my perfect niece this instance."

"I--... I'm sorry, Miss Gold, Miss Suzumiya, Miss Kagima, and Miss Hana." stammered Mark, his face paling when Nate stood next to him.

Nathaniel was not exactly a huge guy, but he was very tall with lean muscle and sharp features. His piercing blue eyes caught Tyuki's emerald ones.

"Yeah. I'm not feeling this anymore. We'll just have to pick back up tomorrow or something. If my Uncle is in town, this is definitely important," she said, stepping down from the short stage with a green screen behind of it. There was a gorgeous fainting couch the girls were using to pose on for the shoot, too.

"How've you been, kiddo?" he asked, pulling out a cigarette.

"I've been better. I thought you quit smoking?" she blinked up at her 'Uncle Nate.' He was really her great-great-great-great grandpa.

"You know bad habits are hard to break."

Tyuki shrugged and walked along with Nathaniel, heading toward the door. She slipped her feet into a pair of ankle high boots with loose laces before exiting the photo shoot. The rest of the band were likely heading off to eat something. They had starved for a few days to make the dresses fit better. Tyuki refused to do that, though. She also thought the other girls should have, too. They're more stubborn than her, sometimes.

Tyuki and her Grandpa Nate walked down a hallway while she pulled out her phone and started to tap away at a new email.

"What are you clicking away at on that phone?" he asked, looking over Tyuki's shoulder.

"An email. Recruiting more people into Knightwatch."

"Are you KIDDING? With a phone like that?" he reached to snatch it.

Tyuki swerved, spinning on her heels to avoid his snatching hand.

"Hey! Bliss made this phone untraceable. Shut up and leave my methods alone." Sticking out her tongue, she skipped forward after sending the email.

"I'll text you the location we gotta meet this newbie at! Meet me there, huh?" she grinned and waved to Nathaniel before exiting the building.

---

Tyuki was relaxed in the headquarters for Knightwatch, her feet up on a desk while she sat in a comfortable office chair. Nathaniel was chattering away with Ranger, the leader of this organization. She had become a part of this group to get closer to Forcewave. Nathaniel had invited her, of course, but she really only joined when she heard he was in it. She had fought alongside of him a few times now, and she was totally ready to make a friendship with him or something.

Dressed in her hero garb, she plucked at the edge of her suit around her left armpit, adjusting the material. Her mask was sitting on her thigh while she chatted up John, her new best friend, almost boyfriend.

Haha yeah I'm totally just sitting around doing nothing. Hbu?
-Ponponpon!~Desuuu
Just sitting here, thinking about playing a game or something.
-John
Well, hey, I have to do something. Just came up. Call you later! ~♥
-Ponponpon!~Desuuu
Okay.
-John

She really did have to do something, though. Standing up, she took the service elevator to the floor level where she had to enter a keycode to exit the elevator. It changed every five minutes, and the code was sent as an encrypted file to a security device that gets embedded in your phone, or a phone given to you by the Knightwatch.

Stepping out of the service elevator at the back of the warehouse, she slipped on her mask and cracked her neck.

"Let's do this..." she pumped herself up and slipped her phone into a the new wrist wrap she was given. her phone snapped right in and wouldn't go anywhere.

Tyuki's form came into view, but now she was Eclipse.

Her form loomed in the shadows until she cleared her throat and stepped out.

"Are you the one I called for?" she asked, her tone of voice changing completely. She had to put on business mode for this encounter.

Hopefully this was the right person. They were just sitting around playing some game. Reminded her of herself, really.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-My DeviantArt-
Dragon Squired JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Number of posts : 5014
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga September 7th 2013, 8:00 pm

Xiao let out a silent groan as she eventually missed a jump and crashed. The Game Over sound was so... annoying! More annoying was the little dragon sticking out its tongue so cheekily, asking if she would play again. Xiao tapped the home function and pocketed her iPhone device, having already developed the habit of glancing at the time. Where was the representative? She looked left and right, and sighed.

Xiao sensed the arrival of someone, faintly hearing the elevator and the footsteps. She excitedly got out of her chair and looked around the corner and expected some kind of heroic figure, but instead, “Oh...” She looked at the girl. Probably a teenager, dressed up as a superhero. Xiao began to worry and doubt. Was it some kind of girl group this time? Well, that would be slightly less disturbing than a bunch of boys eyeing her up... but still disturbing.

“Oh hello. Yes, I received an email from... Knightwatch. Are you one of them?” She stood up from the bench, slowly approached Tyuki and bowed slightly, then asked, being the polite girl from rural China. Nervous, she reverted to that slightly halting engrish accent. She removed her hat and lowered her hood too, and eyed the shorter girl, standing a full seven inches beneath Xiao. Still she envied Tyuki’s upbeat and confident attitude; Xiao would stand even taller if she didn’t slouch, a bad habit usually related to shy people.

“...I don’t know... I’ve run into a few groups before... are you really a uh... a metahuman? A super hero? I mean no offense, but I’ve ran into other groups and...” She asked then trailed off with that statement. Of course, there were other ‘superhero groups’, those shams anyone could find of the social networks, having pictures of kids in costumes and holding booze in plastic cups, or much to Xiao’s horror, adults with a ‘fetish’. Dragon girl was wearing jumps so she could get away fast...

Such events were usually hook up places; it was a ‘thing’ given the subcultures generated by the existence of heroes, and people usually freaked when an actual metahuman showed up. Xiao had run into a few and had learned the hard way how to spot them.

“...So... may I know your name and uh... super power? If it’s okay with you...” she asked, always in that meek and some would call adorably shy way.

===

((words: 432))
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard September 9th 2013, 8:47 pm

Tyuki had her hands on her hips, but as of right now, she was Eclipse. The watcher of the Knight. Her new and improved suit, based off of Bliss' own design, was fashioned with two near invisible slits in the back along her shoulder blades. Perfect for allowing her wings to appear at will. She had gotten the hang of that, recently. Instead of fighting herself to be able to fly, she was actually getting the hang of using her wings.

Tyuki had to admit, this was weird to see someone that was not using any means of hiding their identity. She was a bit skeptical of this person, but if it was the person she found online, then this was going to work out pretty well.

"My name? Hahaha... Eclipse. And, I'll just show you..."

From the roots of her hair, white started to crawl along the length of each and every black strand. Her eyes, the usual bright green, were soon white to match her hair. Around of her formed a wave of iridescent energy that crawled around of her body to her back. There the energy formed a pair of large wings. The wings then began to materialize and feathers formed along a frame. Glancing from side to side, Tyuki grinned and stretched her wings, letting them flap slightly.

"There. My power. Well, one of them. I'm very, very strong. I'm also able to heal wounds from four feet away. Though, it's more effective up close!"

The sudden sound of flapping wings was then heard farther away. It was not Tyuki at this point in time.

A blur of black and white raced between the two girls, and then from the shadows stepped a very tall, well dressed man. He had on a mask that only covered the bridge of his nose down to his chin. It was metallic, and kept his mouth hidden. The noticeable thing about the mask was the fangs etched in the mouth.

"You should be more careful, Eclipse..." he said, his voice a low grumble.

"Oh hush, Malus..." she said, glaring at him.

She then looked back to the girl.

"So, what's your power? And don't mind him, he's just in charge or whatever."

There she went; breaking her cool superhero appearance with a crass 'whatever.'

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-My DeviantArt-
Dragon Squired JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga September 10th 2013, 12:58 am

“Eclipse. Got it.” Xiao said, resolving to remember the name. She stood back a bit to give her space and demonstrate her powers.

“Ouaaaa so pretty~” She marvelled at the illuminating display, and the pretty wings that grew from Eclipse’s back. She nodded and marveled at Eclipse describing her powers and capabilities.

Xiao then spotted the sudden appearance of another figure, and backed away slightly at his visage.
“Who...” she muttered, but quickly relaxed when told he was an ally.

Then Eclipse asked the invetiable question to Xiao, causing her to suddenly pause and go silent. “Um... I um...” Xiao tried to start, and realized now, just how she envied those people who had control over their power.

“I uh... I can... live underwater... I can see in the dark, hear things well, and identify people by smell, even underwater... I’m kinda strong... but not that strong... and kinda have thick skin...” She enumerated her mundane bloodline abilities to Eclipse, before hitting the last one.

“Um... I also...  have this thing where I get angry or hurt, and then I... change...” She thought about what she was going to say, and realized that having little control over her form would put her into a sceptical light.

Xiao shows Eclipse her iPhone standing close by and showing her the video of a rampaging dragon in Los Angeles, from a few months ago, a compilation of handheld, security footage and news coverage. The video had a duration of about twenty minutes, but Xiao skipped ahead a few times to the parts where the dragon was in view. In a brief period of time she managed to smash a dozen police vehicles, though injury among the humans was... minimal.

“I was hoping that maybe you would or could help me. I ran into a few people before... but they had important things to attend to and that I’d have to find my own way... find a way to control it better. I can... sometimes prevent changing, but I’m almost never able to change back. So... can you help me? I’ll be glad to do stuff... help around... in exchange... I don’t have alot of money though... if there are fees...” Xiao spoke, her nervous stutter and accent revealing her insecurities. She looked away and stopped talking, thinking she must seemed quite the fool.

=====

((words: 375))

The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard September 11th 2013, 8:57 pm

"Are you naive? What if we were people that wanted to gut you and make you our next meal, girl?" Nate said, his voice piqued with anger.

Tyuki's brows raised up behind of her bangs and she made a face and waved her hand across her throat like 'cut it out!'

"Heyy, heyy. We're not the bad guys. I promise. Malus is just a huge bag of dicks tonight," she smiled at her grandfather and did a sarcastic little bow.

Stepping closer to the stranger, Tyuki leaned over and watched the video. She had actually seen this. It had so many hits on TubeYou.

"So... You can be provoked? Hm... I bet we could fashion some sort of device or something that let's you use your thoughts to switch back and forth at will. Unless, like, you can't really.. control it at all?" She looked from Xiao to Malus and sighed.

"What?" he had lit up a fresh Clove cigarette and opened the tiny doors on the mouth of his mask.

He was so classy.

"I like her. She gets to join."

"Take her out on a mission, and here," he tossed a basic tuxedo styled mask toward Tyuki.

She caught it and held it out to Xiao.

"Don't let the people know who you are outside of your mask. And never come here if you feel like you're being followed."

"Word is there's a robbery at United Trust tonight. I leave it up to you two girl's to keep the people out of trouble and harms way."

"All right." Tyuki then looked to Xiao and Nathaniel faded into the shadows.

"Sheesh, I thought he'd never leave. Welcome to the team. I know who you are outside of the mask, and I think it's only fair that you know who I am. But, For now, we have a robbery to prevent? Maybe he's happening and we get to play the crowd control!"

Tyuki offered her gold gloved hand and her wings stretched, ruffling.

"I hope you're not afraid of heights."

-My DeviantArt-
Dragon Squired JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga September 12th 2013, 10:47 pm

“I... uh... the group seemed... different...” Xiao stuttered, having no explanation aside from taking chances with random groups on the internet.

“No... I almost never remember being a dragon. It’s like having a dream that you can’t remember.” Xiao responded on the issue of control. It was her biggest concern, as she was afraid of eventually ending up eating somebody.

“Thank you, I hope I can be of help and... a... a bank robbery? Aren’t the police supposed to...? I suppose we should help...” Xiao went back and forth, trying to keep up with the conversation, when the man suddenly came out with a mask.

Xiao took the mask from Eclipse and put it on... she felt slightly silly but also a bit giddy. She let out a smile as she took a picture to see herself on her device. This was the first time Xiao entertained thoughts of being a costumed superhero... though she wondered how’d that work out without tearing the costume apart everytime she changed.

Eclipse extended her hand and invited her for a flight. This time it seemed, Xiao was much less reluctant to participate. “Oh... I guess we’d be wasting time if we didn’t fly.” Xiao held onto Tyuki’s arm, visibly making a swallowing sound as she nervously waited for them to take off.

=====

((words: 226))

The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard September 15th 2013, 1:10 am

Tyuki's grip was firm upon the girl's hand. Her wings fluttered, and with one fell swoop, they were rocketed into the air. The wind was rushing around of them, and as they ascended, Tyuki made the motion to wrap her arms around of the girl's torso so she wouldn't fall.

"I hope you don't transform while we're flying. It'd be a pity. I could probably carry you, but, it would be really awkward to deal with, I guess." she glanced to the girl and flashed a smile.

"Oh, and, this should be a nice test to see if you can control switching into a raging monster."

Sliding into a barrel roll, her wings arched and buckled, snapping to her back. The two girl's then dove straight down. Springing her wings open, the sudden parachute effect brought the two back up. Evening out the flight pattern, Tyuki smirked and pumped her wings again to keep going. If Xiao was looking around, she would spot a pair of black and white wings. Malus was following them to keep an eye on them from a distance. Just in case things got hairy.

Police sirens were getting closer, and that meant they were in range of the bank heist.

"Time to make an entrance." she said, and lunged downward, her wings snapping back again so they would dive faster.

Spiraling out of the dive, she slowed them and fluttered her wings before landing on the sidewalk next to a group of police officers.

"You've all done a good job. A great job. I can offer the cover you deserve to keep this from going south. This is my partner," she said, the black and gold skin tight uniform exposing a lot of cleavage grabbing attention from the get-go.

The officers nearest her oggled her, then the commanding officer stepped forward.

"We could really use the help. Just be careful," he said, looking to Tyuki's wings, then to Xiao's tall, hunched form.

-My DeviantArt-
Dragon Squired JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga September 17th 2013, 10:20 pm

Xiao held on for dear life as Tyuki accelerated and performed aerial manoeuvres right off the bat. She let out a scream, “EEEEEEEEEEAAAAAA!” as she closed her eyes, unable to bear the sight, the wind rushing by in a familiar manner but wholly uncomfortable in human form. Her heart palpitated quickly as she screamed her lungs out and unable to plead Tyuki. When the ordeal finally ended, Xiao was on all fours gasping, and relieved it was over. Well, at least now they knew excitement alone didn’t trigger the transformation- otherwise it would be problematic for Xiao to engage in anything exciting in life.

Xiao fought back the urge to throw up as well, before getting up and looking around at the police officers, slightly embarrassed.

“So... what are we going to do? Where are the bad guys?” She asked Tyuki, a complete novice to the idea of superheroes and crime fighting.

Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
The Steel Sage Experience
Thalassophobia Experience
Talona
Lady Deathblow Experience
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard September 17th 2013, 11:13 pm

"There's four men, and one of them is a meta. He ripped the door right off it's hinges," the officer said, glancing to Xiao with a skeptical gaze.

"Is... she really a hero?" the cop asked, looking to Tyuki with a brow raised, and his hands lowering his gun from the entrance.

"Of course she is. Now, give us all the cover you can sacrifice. We're going in." she said, her wings stretching out then folding behind of her.

Inside of the bank were four armed men. All of them wore masks with card faces on them. The King, The Ace, The Jack, and the Joker. The one that was a metahuman wore the ace of spades mask. From what any bystander could tell, he had blonde hair, was relatively built, and stood around six feet and two inches. He was a big fella. The other three were all average height for men, and had varying shades of brown hair. The four were grouped around all the people working inside, and the safe was being cracked by the manager. He had a bomb strapped to his chest.

The King held a dead man's switch. If his finger came off the trigger, anyone near the Bank Manager would die.

Tyuki looked to Xiao and nodded toward her.

"Let's make our presence known," she said, offering her hand to have Xiao stand from the ground.

The two girls had not even stepped inside yet.

But, as soon as Xiao got to her feet, Tyuki would lead the way, her wings slowly vanishing as she walked. A white rose was on the street behind of them as they put distance between themselves and the police.

Tyuki stepped through first, her costume grabbing attention.

The Jack was the speaker of the group.

"Well, well, well... Look at these little chickadees. Seems we got two girls that like to play dress up here."

Tyuki was not amused, but she giggled and shrugged.

"Whatever man! I've never been called a chickadee, and it won't start now."

"Do you see that?" the Jack said, looking over to The King.

The King held up the switch in his hand, and the Joker took his time to grab up a young boy and hold him in place with his hand on his neck. It took all Tyuki had not to lunge at them.

"That device in his hand will blow this whole place sky high." a sweep of the room gave Tyuki clear sight into the bomb.

A voice in her ear rang out.

"He's bluffing.. I can feel him lying..." the voice belonged to Nathaniel. He was in the rafters, and Tyuki was wearing an ear piece. It was standard issue for Knightwatch. Xiao would get one soon, too.

"If you don't disarm the vest, I'm going to unleash a giant dragon on you." she said, crossing her arms to dare the men to take action.

-My DeviantArt-
Dragon Squired JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga September 18th 2013, 6:03 pm

"Wait... shouldn't we like... talk to them first and..." Xiao muttered, but followed behind Tyuki anyway, taking her hand and going into the bank. The dragon girl's hand was shaking slightly. Inside she was visibly scared of the men with the bombs and the hostages.

Xiao was extremely worried and at the same time, relieved for Tyuki's confidence. She couldn't think of any way she could deal with the situation, and worse still Tyuki threatened them with her dragon form, which she couldn't tap into at will...

Still, Xiao couldn't stand by and do nothing, considering how far she'd come. The boy they took hostage stirred Xiao to some action she could do. She took a few steps forward after Tyuki made the dragon threat, and decided to go with it.

"Let... Let them go!" She said, swallowing her fear, then proceeding to do some tai chi moves she learned from secondary school. Not really the fabled shaolin Kung Fu, but a movement exercise to help Xiao move her long limbs more slowly. She just sped up the moves to make them look like something out of a Bruce Lee Movie. "...Or I'll kick your butts with genuine Dragon Kung Fu!"

Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
Talona
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard December 5th 2013, 8:19 pm

Tyuki was not about to let Xiao take all the fun into her own hands, but she was impressed with her moves.

The Jack was a bit annoyed now, but instead of showing it, he just laughed heartily and adjusted his hand over the boy's throat. Sad blue eyes and dirty blonde hair. The child was afraid. Tyuki had to do something, but The Jack had other plans. His posse all shuffled in their positions. They were waiting for orders. And they came quicker than she expected.

It must have been planned out.

It had to be.

The Ace brought their hands up and pushed them forward. He then started to unleash a spray of bullets toward Tyuki and Xiao. That's right. Bullets from his hands. Instincts were all that fired within the petite Asian girl. Her wings shot open and formed a barrier infront of Xiao. Protection at it's finest.

"I... think that tickled!" she said, bullet cases dropping to the floor.

The young boy had a glimmer of hope in his eyes.

He might live to see passed the age of eleven.

-My DeviantArt-
Dragon Squired JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga December 5th 2013, 8:57 pm

Xia didn't move where she stood, as Tyuki shielded her with her wings. "Thank you..." She whispered.

The robotic Ace grimaced in anger, and moved forward to attack. For his impressive height, he was still shorter than Xiao. Each arm transformed into chainsaw, and he lashed out at Xiao. The girl was no trained fighter and didn't move to evade- she only instinctively shielded her face, which proved enough as the teeth found no purchase against the skin on Xia's forearms.

Xia yelped in pain and surprise, though she was aware a moment later that she was safe. She was still unused to being threatened like that.

"...Stop it!" She cried out in mandarin, getting angry enough and taking Ace's wrist in one of her hands. Ace struggled, but Xia held fast, yielding no more than one step.

"Angering a dragon is an unwise move." Knowing her foe was a robot, Xia ripped Ace's arm out of its socket with a bit of effort. She also crushed Ace's skull, damaging his optics. The android fell to his knees, disabled.

"King?" Jack looked at their bomber.

"...Does it look like I'm really gonna blow us all up for a bank robbery? Only whacko terrorists do that." He responded, confirming Nathaniel's suspicions of the bomb.

"We... We still have a hostage." Jack looked at Xia, a mean expression in his face and tone.

"And if you want to leave here alive, with your limbs intact you will let him go!" Xia spoke, her voice no longer the calm and timid girl from rural China, but something completely different. It was a voice that inspired the mythical Dragon Fear in Jack, a primordial fear of dragons instilled in the lesser races. Jack dropped his knife, and the boy he held, taking this opportunity, bit as hard as he could. Jack yelped in pain and let go.

"Jack? What the heck?" The King called him out. The bank robbery was now foiled, as far as things went.

"No more hostage. No more Ace. Give up now, before I really get mad." Xia threatened. She seemed to have a knack for intimidation once her heart was into it.

The robbers looked at each other and wised up, dropping their weapons.

Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
Talona
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard December 12th 2013, 12:32 am

With Xiao taking the initiative, Tyuki went ahead and started to go straight for the King. Not exactly for him, though. She was gunning to disable the bomb. If she could, that is. Nathaniel probably could. But he was busy playing 'spectate the new recruit!'

This made Tyuki a bit annoyed, but she could manage.

Sweeping a leg up, she aimed for King's head, making to disorient him. Her right hand was brought up simultaneously to grab for his hand. Her strength broke his fingers, but she kept his grip around the switch. She felt a bit bad for him, and actually subconsciously activated her healing powers to fix the damage she had caused. Of course, a bit awkwardly. His bones healed in a very curved manner around of the switch, and there was no way for him to open his hand now. This was not what Tyuki had intended, of course, but damn was she proud of herself when she was knocked back by Joker. He came in full swing with a crowbar.

The wind was instantly knocked out of Tyuki and she fell to the floor in front of a few of the hostages laying face down. A brave woman stood and helped Tyuki to her feet. Grinning, Tyuki's wings arched open and snapped forward, sending a large gust of wind to knock the Joker and King backward.

Turning back toward Xiao, Tyuki held up a thumbs up.

"Dang! I had no idea you could do that!"

She looked back toward the others just as they dropped their weapons. Well, that was a bit boring and... too easy, really.

Little did Tyuki know... Ace was composed of nanites that generated new metal. And in translation, completely repaired the damage he had suffered.

Blinking a bit, Tyuki swallowed and held her ground.

"Uhm..."

And King started to laugh. Ace laughed as well. Joker joined in, and then Jack spoke with a smirk on his face.

"You thought it would be easy?!" he cackled and grabbed the boy by his hair and yanked him backward. The shrill cry that ripped through the young boy tore into Tyuki's soul and she narrowed her eyes in anger.

"... Do that again... I dare you!" feathers ruffled, fists clenched, and jaw followed suit. She was one angry asian.

-My DeviantArt-
Dragon Squired JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga December 13th 2013, 10:20 pm

The battle was far from over it seemed, and Ace the machine had his second wind. The boy completely missed his chance to get away, and the situation quickly returned to how it was moments before.

The machine reassembled, albeit not perfectly. It picked up its arm and the wires within reattached with the socket, dangling like a stretched out limb. It's voice synthesizer let out a machine growl as it aggressively attacked Xia, carrying her through the wall into the the bank's clerical offices. Amidst broken cubicles and scattered computers, It pummeled and slammed its fists and chainsaw into Xia, inflicting bruises and cuts.  

Xia covered her face, the attacks making it difficult for her to recover. She peered up to see the skeletal machine above her, glowing a evil red, spouting terrible machine screeches; it was a terrifying sight to see for the rather inexperienced half-dragon. One that would push her too far.

"YOU WANT ME TO DO IT HUH?! YOU WANT ME TO CUT THIS KID?! JUST GIVE UP AND TELL THE COPS TO BACK OFF!" Jack threatened, pressing the blade to the child's throat.

Moments after Ace carried Xia away, the robot returned to the main floor with a dynamic re-entry, flying far above them and smashing into the teller booths. A second later, a large Vault Door followed, crushing Ace under several tons of steel... A large, angry dragon was now smashing into the main floor, letting out a terrible roar. Chaos ensued, and some of the hostages collapsed from shock, while others risked it all and ran out.

!!!ROOOOAAAAAAR!!!!

Dragon!Xia roared again towards Jack and his fellows, appearing very eager to deal them the same fate as Ace. They had pushed her to the edge... would there be a repeat of the L.A. attack? the criminals' actions would decide this, as the dragon barreled towards them, smashing through columns and obstacles.

Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
Talona
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top