The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Application for "Icarus Ronó" I_icon_minitimeToday at 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Application for "Icarus Ronó" I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Application for "Icarus Ronó" I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Application for "Icarus Ronó" I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Application for "Icarus Ronó" I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Application for "Icarus Ronó" I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Application for "Icarus Ronó" I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Application for "Icarus Ronó" I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Application for "Icarus Ronó" I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
Application for "Icarus Ronó" I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Application for "Icarus Ronó" I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Application for "Icarus Ronó" I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Cynical_Aspie
Application for "Icarus Ronó" I_vote_lcapApplication for "Icarus Ronó" I_voting_barApplication for "Icarus Ronó" I_vote_rcap 
Tybrid
Application for "Icarus Ronó" I_vote_lcapApplication for "Icarus Ronó" I_voting_barApplication for "Icarus Ronó" I_vote_rcap 
SicilianDragon
Vorik

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Application for "Icarus Ronó"

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Application for "Icarus Ronó" Empty Application for "Icarus Ronó"

Post by Icarus Ronó August 13th 2013, 6:05 pm

Icarus Ronó  
                              "Mercury"
                 “Freedom is Justice Served Well”

Basic Bio

Hero Name: Mercury
Title: Not Applicable
Alignment: Lawful Good (LG)
Race: White
Hair: Black (Died White-Blond)
Eyes: Dark Blue
Hight: 5'11"
Weight: 160 lbs
Blood Type: AB

The Looks

Out of Costume
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

In Costume

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The Legacy

Personality:  :  Outgoing;  Outspoken; Brave; Methodical; Heroic; Just; Thoughtful; Rebellious to Mainstream Thought; Somewhat-Religious; Platonic; Practical.  

History: Icarus grew up with his father, Daedalus Ronó, a wealthy industrial involved in a major tech company Futrecor's R&D department. Their life was idyllic, to say the least. Icarus was popular at School, smart, and attentive to his studies. All was well; until, that is, Icarus came home one day to find an empty home; empty, save the body of his father. There were others in the house, and they attacked Icarus with powers like those of vampires. They would have killed him, except, out of the kitchen wall burst limb-sized chunks of metal. They enveloped Icarus, and the voice of his father resonated through the helmet, amid holographic armor and weapon statuses. It told him of his unique meta-gene, the ability to think like, communicate, and control computers. He had a limited range - maybe 20, 30 feet, but a prototype in this suit's helmet would let him extend his range to a quarter-mile or more. That was how he was to control the suit. Plus, the armor was made with graphene, laced and covered with titanium. Powered by a heavy Ion Generator, and with offensive ion blasts, the suit blasted off into the night. Over the next few months, Icarus tried hard to move on, and slowly learned more and more about his previously unknown powers, as his father's automated voice guided him step by step with the armor's functions and his newfound powers. By mid-2020, Icarus had modified the robotic suit into a golden-red piece of heavy weaponry. He took a job in Tampa as an intern in the PD's IT Department, and was soon ready to patrol the skies as Mercury, armored avenger of the Western Skies!

The Powers

Power 1:  Computer Technopathy (The Ability to Communicate with Computers Wirelessly. The power has limited range.)  

Power 2:  Computer-Like Brain (Icarus can comprehend vast amounts of information that is presented in binary code.  When not expressed in binary code, Icarus has slightly above average intelligence and memory)

Power 3:  Iron Man Armor "Rising Sun Prehensile Armor"  Composed of Graphene components with Titanium plating, Icarus' armor has it's own stat/grid that are separate from Icarus' (See below).  Icarus' ability to communicate with computers allows for control of the suit's limited AI.  In all, the suit is capable of ion-assisted jumps, can lift a maximum of 2.5 short tons (5,000 lbs), has substantial durability, and has an almost unlimited supply of power, and can fire blasts of concentrated ions as a concussive offensive ability.  The suit has an inclusive life support system, capable of flying to jet-stream level heights, as well as diving into water at depths under 5,000 feet. It is not equipped with any sort of force field, and is extremely susceptible to systems failures in presence of strong magnetic fields.  Icarus normally keeps the suit, (which weighs about 250 lbs) in his apartment... In emergencies, Icarus can call the suit with a text or email to his home, and it will fly for his current location.  Icarus cannot call the suit in no-survice zones, and can only call it with his mind if the suit is at close range.  

Dear Admins.  Thank you for reading that.  If you did, that is - thank you.  

Grid1: Icarus as Himself    

Intelligence: 8
Occult: 0
Strength: 2
Speed: 1
Durability: 1
Ability: 0
Fighting Skills: 2
Magic: 0
Spells: 0
Flight: 0
Wealth 1  

Grid2: Icarus in the Armor

Intelligence: 8
Occult: 0
Strength: 5
Speed: 3
Durability: 8
Ability: 0
Fighting Skills: 5
Magic: 0
Spells: 0
Flight: 1
Wealth 0   

Thank you for your consideration!

Last edited by Icarus Ronó on August 13th 2013, 10:35 pm; edited 6 times in total
Icarus Ronó
Icarus Ronó

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 26
Job : Student
Humor : Check a mirror.
Registration date : 2013-08-13

Back to top Go down

Application for "Icarus Ronó" Empty Re: Application for "Icarus Ronó"

Post by Arcana August 13th 2013, 6:16 pm

Your armored grid has 43 points, and a starter grid may only start off with 30 and a full grid caps at 38.

Also, I suggest you look at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] for your suits stats, and that you edit accordingly.

Also, the maximum a stat can start at is 8.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 2473
Job : Nothing
Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.
Registration date : 2011-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Icarus Ronó August 13th 2013, 6:51 pm

Will do ASAP, thanks!!!

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Icarus Ronó [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Icarus Ronó
Icarus Ronó

Back to top Go down

Post by Icarus Ronó August 13th 2013, 7:09 pm

Thanks @Titan.
Icarus Ronó
Icarus Ronó

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana August 13th 2013, 10:36 pm

Approved until stated otherwise
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 2473
Job : Nothing
Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.
Registration date : 2011-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top