The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
[NPC] Dr. Sylvestor Icarus  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
[NPC] Dr. Sylvestor Icarus  I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
[NPC] Dr. Sylvestor Icarus  I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
[NPC] Dr. Sylvestor Icarus  I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
[NPC] Dr. Sylvestor Icarus  I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
[NPC] Dr. Sylvestor Icarus  I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
[NPC] Dr. Sylvestor Icarus  I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
[NPC] Dr. Sylvestor Icarus  I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
[NPC] Dr. Sylvestor Icarus  I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
[NPC] Dr. Sylvestor Icarus  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
[NPC] Dr. Sylvestor Icarus  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
[NPC] Dr. Sylvestor Icarus  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
[NPC] Dr. Sylvestor Icarus  I_vote_lcap[NPC] Dr. Sylvestor Icarus  I_voting_bar[NPC] Dr. Sylvestor Icarus  I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

[NPC] Dr. Sylvestor Icarus

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[NPC] Dr. Sylvestor Icarus  Empty [NPC] Dr. Sylvestor Icarus

Post by ghost June 12th 2018, 5:03 pm

Dr. Icarus

"I think we should get out of here before-"

The Bio

Hero Name: Doc
Title: Doctor
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Race: Human, American
Hair: Grey/silver, short, balding in the front forming a widows peak
Eyes: Blue
Height: 5’ 9’’
Weight: 170lbs
Blood type: O +

The Looks

The doctor wears a white lab coat. Usually seen wearing a button-up shirt and khaki pants. His hair is silver, what little lays on top of his head. His face is starting to wrinkle. He has a frail body, thin but he tries to be muscular, sometimes working out. When out in the town he wears a suit, usually blue with a red tie.

The Personality

A loner: Dr. Icarus likes to keep to him self and his work. It takes a lot for him to go out and do things. He relies a lot on his wife to drive him to explore new places and new things. If it was conpletly up to him he would be perfectly happy staying at home and working on his inventions and spend all of his time alone.

Driven: He pushes himself to be better. His inventions are his life. He loves to create and the better he can make his creations the better he pictures himself. This view was scudded when Mehka walked into his life, but they are a part of him. He loves his creations, loves his work, he does his best no matter what.

Kind: The doctor can be sarcastic and come off cruel sometimes, but under all of that he is a big teddy bear. He is a sucker for a child's smile, a pretty lady, or kind words. He doesn't do well under scrutiny, but will speak up if it calls for it.  

The Story

The doctor grew up in small town. Raised in Ohio he earned his masters degree in robotics and cyber security. Then being excepted to Harvard he earned his Doctorate in advanced robotics. Becoming one of the youngest to earn such a degree. Sylvester was offered many jobs, then when offered to work for TriCor he could not resist. The amount of money they would pay for his expertise was exponential.

He worked for the company for years. Eventually he retired and continued to work for them as the lead contractor. The doctor began to start his own company, naming it Armored Robotics Corporation. He worked hand in hand with TriCorp until one of his Androids 'woke up' one day. Ever sense he had to cut ties. Felling that they where catching on to the situation he left the institution and migrated to India where he has a large estate. There he can work and live in peace... he hopes.

Sylvester fell in love with his wife shortly after the incident in the lab. They married rather quickly and moved to the other country. Now it is only him, Mehka, and Iha living together. They have other robots around the house that clean and protect, but it is rather quite.

AR Corp building is about an hour from his house now. He travels there on most days to over see his company.

The Priority

1. Reaction
2. Endurance
3. Strength
4. Agility

The Powers

Genius level intellect: The doctor has an astute mind. Cunning and intelligent. He was one of the most intelligent people on the planet when he was only 16 years old. Now having a PHD in robotics. He is always coming up with new things to help society and make life easier. Especially in combat situations, which his company deals in.  

The Weaknesses

Weakness 1: Sylvester is human. Not only that, he is an older human. He requires some medication now and again, his body isn't as robust and sturdy as it once was. The doctor may break easily.

Weakness 2: He is in love with his wife. If something where to happen to her he would become distraught and unfocused.

Weakness 3: Sylvester requires glasses. He needs them to see. Without them everything more than 5 feet away is all bury.

The Items

Armband:  The armband he wears controls all the doors and windows, and has access to all the cameras within his estate. He is able to communicate through some of the cameras and call to some of his droids that patrol about his home.

An old revolver: Ever sense the AR-t17 woke up he started to carry a revolver that his father gave him when he first left to collage. An old 38. Special he tucks in a holster on his ankle.  

The Minions

AR-T16 He has multiple (around 10) of them. They are a humanoid droid that walks around his estate. They are not skinned like the T17. You can see that all of their parts moving and whining. They are armored and can take a significant beating. The only way to truly destroy one is to chop of its head. The droid is armed with laser burst rifles, tasers, tear gas, and some have laser swords. They are programmed with a vast knowledge of martial techniques and group tactics.
Weakness: They are harmless without their heads.

Application created by Chellizard | This code is open-source and available for free use.

ghost
ghost
Posting Master
Posting Master

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 443
Job : Medical, Navy
Humor : Your mom
Registration date : 2011-02-21

Back to top Go down

[NPC] Dr. Sylvestor Icarus  Empty Re: [NPC] Dr. Sylvestor Icarus

Post by Zonkes June 24th 2018, 11:36 am

Approved.
Zonkes
Zonkes
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 629
Job : Professional Slacker
Humor : What’s the difference between a clown and a pancake? Not much after the steamroller incident.
Registration date : 2017-01-10

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top