The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Homefront (Lore Submission)
Ann-Marie Sinclair I_icon_minitimeToday at 2:28 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Ann-Marie Sinclair I_icon_minitimeToday at 2:26 pm by inquisitor

» The birds of expedience
Ann-Marie Sinclair I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:45 am by Cerek

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Ann-Marie Sinclair I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:22 am by Cerek

» Ricochet
Ann-Marie Sinclair I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2024, 9:58 pm by Arcana

» Daybreak (WIP)
Ann-Marie Sinclair I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 8:39 pm by ghost

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Ann-Marie Sinclair I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 4:52 pm by ghost

» The Most Dangerous Game
Ann-Marie Sinclair I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 12:56 am by Tybrid

» The Warden
Ann-Marie Sinclair I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2024, 5:48 pm by inquisitor

» Talos
Ann-Marie Sinclair I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2024, 5:47 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Ann-Marie Sinclair I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2024, 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» The Deal and The Hit
Ann-Marie Sinclair I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

Top posting users this week
Cerek
Ann-Marie Sinclair I_vote_lcapAnn-Marie Sinclair I_voting_barAnn-Marie Sinclair I_vote_rcap 
inquisitor
Ann-Marie Sinclair I_vote_lcapAnn-Marie Sinclair I_voting_barAnn-Marie Sinclair I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Ann-Marie Sinclair

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ann-Marie Sinclair Empty Ann-Marie Sinclair

Post by Artemis July 12th 2013, 11:28 pm

Ann-Marie Sinclair
"Intelligence, a vast occult knowledge and a killer body. What don't I have?"

Basic Biography

Renegade/Hero/Villain Name: ---
Title:
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Race: Human
Hair: Black but has red highlights
Eyes: Green
Height: 5'7"
Weight:125 lbs
Blood type: AB+

The Looks

Spoiler:

The Legacy

Personality:

To say Ann is full of herself is an understatement. Her vast knowledge of the occult on top of her technological knowledge gives her a good reason to be. She is all about herself, doing what she wants, when she wants and getting away with it every time. She is very convincing when she wants to be. She is very much of a socialite, contently spending time with those of high stature and wealth. More
"common people" are a discomfort to her and she tries to avoid them. She does not make any attempt to hide, if anything she does her best to make it so she is known and what she can get away with.  

History:

There is no way around it, Ann is full of herself. But why? Well the answer lies in the past. It wasn't like she have a highly privileged life that pampered her or a poor life that she rose from. Her parents were average middle class people. She never had to struggle to get anything as long as it was unreasonable. She was athletic, taking martial arts classes since she was young. Her parents took school very seriously and she did to. However she made a discovery when she was 8. The occult was real, she knew that if she showed her parents they would push her off to the side as a joke. So on the side she started to find and study the occult.

Ever since that moment in life, she had been busy. Always doing something. If she wasn't in school or doing homework, she would be at martial arts practice. If she wasn't doing that she would be researching the occult. However it never bothered her. In fact she didn't think it was a problem at all. She was grades above others her age and graduated college by 13. Which gave her more time to study the occult and do some extra studying on the side. She got interested in acting and preforming around the same time so once again her time was taken up by hobbies. However her hobbies needed money, something she didn't have. So she began to resort to stealing; money, technology, even objects rumored to be magical. If she saw some she liked, it became hers and she would brag about it. Because even if she was caught she was always able to get out of trouble.

Around age 18 Ann moved out of her parents house and moved to New York city, a long time dream of hers. Ann got a job in lounge, working as a waitress. She owned a very small and run down apartment. She continued to steal stuff but it usually wasn't enough. She eventually became a lounge singer at age 21, and became quite popular. She had enough money to get a better apartment, nothing to spectacular but it wasn't falling apart and her neighbors where nicer. She attracted the attention of a wealthier man after one of her shows and talking to him for a bit, started to date him. It was this time Ann truly learned what living a wealthy life was like. She became addicted to it, the parties, the people, the expensive food and drink. She loved it all. But it wasn't meant to last, after a few weeks the man dumped her and she was back to being the poor lounge singer, and she hated it. She started to steal more, using the money to make herself appear rich, rather then save it. She would spend it all in one place to make it seem like she had money to spend. She made it known how she obtained the money.

It didn't matter, she couldn't be touched. She would use magical items to change the thoughts of the judges and jury that tried her. She would even use some items to make people steal for her. However when with the destruction of New York she traveled to Chicago to start again.

The Powers

Power 1: Silver Tongued: Rp mechanic, this character is very convincing.

Power 2: High Occult Knowledge

Power 3: High Intelligence/Technological Knowledge

Power 4:

Grid
Intelligence: 8
Occult: 8
Strength: 3
Speed: 3
Durability: 3
Ability: 0
Fighting Skills: 5
Magic:  0
Spells: 0
Flight: 0
Wealth: 1

Artemis
Artemis
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 865
Registration date : 2011-02-26

Back to top Go down

Ann-Marie Sinclair Empty Re: Ann-Marie Sinclair

Post by Artemis July 14th 2013, 5:48 pm

Finished and she won't actually have the items she had in the history, they were really just there for plot convenience.
Artemis
Artemis
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 865
Registration date : 2011-02-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis Traxler July 14th 2013, 5:50 pm

Approved.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Ann-Marie Sinclair TravisTraxlersGrid_zpsfb787d3d
Travis Traxler
Travis Traxler
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 154
Registration date : 2011-05-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top