The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Elena Marie Thiels I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
Elena Marie Thiels I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
Elena Marie Thiels I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Elena Marie Thiels I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Elena Marie Thiels I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
Elena Marie Thiels I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
Elena Marie Thiels I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Elena Marie Thiels I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
Elena Marie Thiels I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Elena Marie Thiels I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Elena Marie Thiels I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
Elena Marie Thiels I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Elena Marie Thiels I_vote_lcapElena Marie Thiels I_voting_barElena Marie Thiels I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Elena Marie Thiels

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Elena Marie Thiels Empty Elena Marie Thiels

Post by Alpha October 8th 2011, 4:30 pm

Elena Marie Thiels ((Collin))

Super Hero/Villain/Renegade/etc Name: The Pumpkin Queen
Title: Sophia Wright
Alignment: Lawful evil
Race: Caucasian
Hair: Red
Eyes: Green
Height: 5'2
Weight: 99

Costume Description/Image: If description please be very detailed.

Personality: Elena is an overall kind person, with a motherly tendency to her attitude. She loves children, especially her own child. She is a person that will choose to talk before fighting. Though she will fight if she must, that is not something she would willingly do. Not without compassion, she will offer someone a chance to give up instead of killing them. Though she will kill someone if they insist on persisting in going against her. She has a love for sweet things, as well as soft things, especially puppies, and kittens. Also she has a love for heroes, but only if they stay out of her way.

Due to the cells that have recreated her body, she is somewhat stubborn. More than she once was, as well as is very prideful in whats he does. Also she has a stronger sense of justice, though it doesn't completely stop what she does, but it helps inhibit the crimes she performs. Down to more mundane, and less severe types. Also she prefers to act like a hero at times, but only when it would benefit her.

History: Born the child of a religous family. She grew up as the average girl. Though she was born with hair like fire. So her father bothered her mother about it. Since neither had red hair in their history. Though it came from an obscure Celtic heritage. Which may also explain her immense power.At the age of ten her friend introduced her to the world of magic. Rituals and spellcraft. Which she took to like a moth to light. Taking all the knowledge she could of it. No scroll was safe from her mind. It was sort of an obsession for her. Which lasted for five years. Till her parents found out.

Enraged they disowned Elena. Causing her great grief, in turn she killed her family in a rage. Running away ashamed of what she had done. Leaving on a long journey to New York. Which was ways away from Louisiana. Though how long the trip lasted, she was not prepared for.

After two years of wandering she made it to New York City, now a fully matured woman of eighteen years. Since her birthday had passed the day before she entered the city. She wanted to make her mark on the world. Which didn't seem to work. Due the lack of employment. Till she found a job at an antique shop. Which lasted for about a year. Till she made a mistake and was fired.

Work became harder to find, which ended up in her finally working in a mall. Where she met the love of her life. They dated on, and off for about a year. Till they finally chose to marry, having a child not long after that. Whom she loved with all her heart, spoiling him more than should be humanly allowed. Her husband was the son of a well known company. Which was known across the country. They had a happy life until one day.

On july 20th, 2026 she was murdered. in a petty robbery. Shot between the eyes like some kind of dog. As she drifted down into the void of death. Relaxing till she was pulled back. Bemused to see a foolish necromancer had seeked to control her. She killed him and took off. Seeking to find her beloved son. Not knowing till a week afterwards that two years had passed.

Though her body did not allow her to use the arcane powers she had grown accustomed to. So with the help of the alien known as Nightkill, she created herself a new body.

Powers: Elena has the power to summon creatures from an etheral plane of existence. As well as use her pet to fly.(Flight) Also her body has an advanced mind that processes information faster than any known human.
--------------------------------------------
Name: Elemental sprites

Abilities: Small spirits that are of elemental nature, that Elena uses to gather information, as well as carry around lighter loads. Sometimes they even serve as a proper distraction in a fight. They don't fight, but prefer to distract by running around, and shooting elemental bursts at people. One of each element can be summoned, or two of two seperate element. Also four of a single element.
Powergrid for sprites:
Spoiler:
Description:
Spoiler:
---------------------------------------------
Name: Pumpkin bombs

Abilities: Special bombs that are living, and take the forms of a pumpkins. Though they have the deadly power to self destruct. As well as are swift, but they are very fragile, as well as not very brilliant at all. They are usually summoned in a group of 7.

Powergrid:
Spoiler:

Description:
Spoiler:

--------------------------------------------

Name: Crows

Abilities: Special animals that Elena uses for spying. They have the power to synch with her mind, as well fly fast. Around 4 can be summoned at a time.

powergrid:
Spoiler:

Description:
Spoiler:

Name: An Bhanríon an uisce

Abilities: Has the power of hydrokenisis, as well as is skileld in the art of water spirit martial arts. While this summon is out, no other can be brought out. She also uses a katana that is made of magic silver.

Powergrid:
Spoiler:
Description:
Spoiler:
-----------------------------------------------

Name: Tiarna talún

Abilities: A powerhouse, and lord of the earth elementals. He is extremally powerful, but slow,and unskilled. Other spirits can't be summoned while it is on this plane.

Powergrid:
Spoiler:

Description:
Spoiler:
-------------------------------------------------

Name: Máistir Lanna

Abilities: An extremely skilled fighter that weilds a blade called sorrow known for killing even demons. Said to have been the original warrior, though that claim is disputed. His blades are powered by EP, as well as he has a powerful healing factor. he is a master of the Katana, and claims to be the one who originally formed the art of fighting with one. If this is summoned, no other summons can be used.

Powergrid:
Spoiler:

Description:
Spoiler:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Mhailís an Demon

Abilities: The true form of the demon Malice. It has all of its potential power unlocked, and is not held back by the bonds of his original body. His shadow control is completed, as well as his incredible physiology. Also a higtened mental capacity, and newly attained flying. It body has also been changed to accomidate his new amount of power.

Powergrid:
Spoiler:

Description:
Spoiler:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Power Grid for Elena:

Elena Marie Thiels 2gy5cfc

Character Image/Description:
Spoiler:

Pet
Name: Thalia
Description: In normal form
Spoiler:
Abilities: Can take the form of wings that latch onto Elenas back. As well as amazing strength that it used to life Elena easily. What type of its wings it takes shape into varies upon what mood it is in. Thalia doesn't fight, since it is mostly a peacful creature, but is bound to Elena, only as her wings. Normally when not in the form of wings, Thalia takes the form of a plush rabbit purse.

Powergrid:
Spoiler:

Roleplay Sample: (If new or new character)

Last edited by Elena Marie on February 27th 2012, 6:09 pm; edited 14 times in total

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Elena Marie Thiels CjhXQha
Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Quote : I was built with no purpose beyond just to satisfy , the tireless thoughts of these curious minds

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1832
Registration date : 2011-03-25

Back to top Go down

Elena Marie Thiels Empty Re: Elena Marie Thiels

Post by The Black Arrow October 8th 2011, 6:42 pm

Overall, good application. Powers seem fit for 7 EP, and I don't have a problem with any of the summons abilities or numbers after we talked in the c-box. The only thing I think that needs to be toned down slightly are 'An Bhanríon an uisce' and 'Tiarna talún' powergrids. I don't have a problem with them having more powerful grids, but they should have a max of 18, just like a side-kick NPC would.

Also, your grid only has 21 points. You have +2 powerpoints, and -2 for flight, so you should be the standard 22.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The Black Arrow's application,
Gadgets,
and Experience[color=black].[/color
Elena Marie Thiels Thephantomssig
The Black Arrow
The Black Arrow
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 647
Job : Terrorist
Humor : Terrorism
Registration date : 2011-01-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha October 8th 2011, 6:51 pm

Grids fixed.

Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Quote : I was built with no purpose beyond just to satisfy , the tireless thoughts of these curious minds

Back to top Go down

Post by The Black Arrow October 8th 2011, 6:51 pm

Looks better. Approved and moved.

The Black Arrow's application,
Gadgets,
and Experience[color=black].[/color
Elena Marie Thiels Thephantomssig
The Black Arrow
The Black Arrow
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 647
Job : Terrorist
Humor : Terrorism
Registration date : 2011-01-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Pain October 9th 2011, 2:08 pm

Unapproved upon request.
Pain
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 3116
Registration date : 2008-07-23

https://www.superhero-rpg.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha October 9th 2011, 2:21 pm

Edits made to the grids of Elena, and Máistir Lanna. Ready to be re-approved.

Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Back to top Go down

Post by Illya October 9th 2011, 5:14 pm

Approved until stated otherwise
Illya
Illya
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Number of posts : 259
Humor : I am smiling
Registration date : 2011-03-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha February 16th 2012, 6:32 pm

Done with minor edit to age.

Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace February 16th 2012, 6:37 pm

Approved

I used to have a signature
Ace
Ace
Post Adept
Post Adept

Quote : no

Number of posts : 380
Job : Your Local
Registration date : 2011-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace February 27th 2012, 6:17 pm

Moved then approved again

I used to have a signature
Ace
Ace
Post Adept
Post Adept

Quote : no

Number of posts : 380
Job : Your Local
Registration date : 2011-04-27

Back to top Go down