The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Best Party in New York
Meeting of the convientional variety [Wilson] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeToday at 6:44 pm by Fae7

» Kade
Meeting of the convientional variety [Wilson] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:57 pm by inquisitor

» [ALERT Side-Story] Home Is Where The (Undying) Heart Is [Invites Closed]
Meeting of the convientional variety [Wilson] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeToday at 4:06 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Meeting of the convientional variety [Wilson] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeToday at 2:44 am by Tybrid

» The VVitch
Meeting of the convientional variety [Wilson] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2024, 10:23 pm by Demonhunter

» Urban Exploration
Meeting of the convientional variety [Wilson] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2024, 5:11 pm by ProwlerKnight

» Stans in Umbra Mortis
Meeting of the convientional variety [Wilson] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2024, 4:54 am by Arcana

» Hell and Consequences [Alert]
Meeting of the convientional variety [Wilson] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2024, 3:24 pm by Hyperion

» Assassin in a Classroom
Meeting of the convientional variety [Wilson] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2024, 12:36 am by Tybrid

» Paint the Town Red
Meeting of the convientional variety [Wilson] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2024, 10:14 pm by Tybrid

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Meeting of the convientional variety [Wilson] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2024, 5:08 pm by ghost

» Green Ranger
Meeting of the convientional variety [Wilson] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2024, 2:17 am by Arcana

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Meeting of the convientional variety [Wilson]

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Meeting of the convientional variety [Wilson] - Page 3 Empty Re: Meeting of the convientional variety [Wilson]

Post by Wilson W. July 17th 2013, 12:52 pm

Wilson's eyes grew wide as Patrick gave him a kiss on the cheek , he really didn't expect that to happen at all. "P-Patrick" Wilson said as he stuttered and his heart felt like it was about to explode inside of his chest. He really thought this was a perfect first date for him , nothing else could really top this at all. Without warning , similar to Patrick , he gave him a quick kiss on his lips something that gave him a rush of excitement and nervousness.

Wilson W.

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2013-07-07

Back to top Go down

Meeting of the convientional variety [Wilson] - Page 3 Empty Re: Meeting of the convientional variety [Wilson]

Post by Samael Christensen July 17th 2013, 1:40 pm

What happened next was kinda expected, yet that didn't make it any less enjoyable really. It sent a strange sensation rushing through his body, making his knees feel kinda weak, granted it was not enough to affect his balance overall. A stupid grin made its way across his lips for a moment, and he simply leaned forward, and kissed the guy on the lips, this time a second or two longer than he did before breaking the contact. "Well I have to say that was a fine date." Pat said pleased.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The immortal with not enough patience for this- Adam Johnson (Vampire boi)
The Ravens Son- Samael Christensen
The Half angel/Half brother - Nathaniel Christensen
Samael Christensen
Samael Christensen
Administrator
Administrator

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 903
Registration date : 2012-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Wilson W. July 17th 2013, 3:15 pm

Patrick came around for a second kiss , this time on his lips and it lasted for a bit longer then before. "It sure was mr.patrick" Wilson said with another bright smile on his face once more , and what Patrick said was the truth it was a fine date. He wondered if all his other friends felt like this when they went on dates , if they did they left him out on some highly big details. Noting that it was already dark , meaning it was pretty late and he had to get himself home before his mother started worrying. "Sorry to end this on such a short notice , but do you mind dropping me off where we met?" He asked Patrick with a sweet pleading voice.
Wilson W.
Wilson W.

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Back to top Go down

Post by Samael Christensen July 17th 2013, 3:25 pm

The guy noted that he had to go, suggesting that Pat drop him off at the place that they had met. While he was enjoying this date, it was perhaps time that the guy went off to wherever it was that he needed to go. Besides, he was sure that his roommate was worried about where he was anyway, if that asshole was even home at any rate. Also that voice he made just got to him, damn he knew how to mess with him; and he was cute. "Alright then, I guess i can do that." Pat agreed and with his fingers still intertwined with the youths, he walked with him back to his truck, which stood where it was as usual. Pat would unlock the doors and wait for the guy to get in before he started it up. The end to a good night, though if it was the last, he was hoping not.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Samael Christensen
Samael Christensen
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Wilson W. July 17th 2013, 5:04 pm

Still holding hands with Patrick , Wilson and him left the dimly lighted park and went back to his truck. He was a bit sad Patrick had let go of his hands to sit in the driver seat of the blue truck. Wilson slid himself back into the passenger seat of the car as pat started the car once more and started to drive off to where they met. As Patrick was driving , Wilson thought about tonight he had with Patrick , it was great and lovely and he never wanted it to end but it had too.
Wilson W.
Wilson W.

Back to top Go down

Post by Samael Christensen July 17th 2013, 5:17 pm

The date was close to an end, and Pat did not look forward to it in the least, but everything good had to end eventually. The drive felt too short really, then again he was only driving for about five minutes, so it wasn't that long. before he knew it, he was stopping at the place that he was dropping the guy off at, and wanting perhaps to prolong this in some way. He leaned over and kissed him lightly on the lips one last time, perhaps a simple sign that he did not intend tor this to be the last time that they saw each other. Next he reached into a compartment under the dashboard, pulled out a small piece of paper and a pen, scribbling a numbers down on it before folding it up and handing it to the guy. "If you want to do this again sometime, call me or whatever."

Samael Christensen
Samael Christensen
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Wilson W. July 17th 2013, 6:01 pm

At last the date had come to an end as Patrick had driven Wilson to the spot he had met him at. While he turned around to look at Patrick , he received another light kiss on the lips from him , this made Wilson a little more sadder to have this night end. "You will hear from me very soon Patrick" Wilson said with a wink and grin as he took the piece of paper and left out of the truck. As Wilson walked away from the truck and Patrick , he looked back and turned around to do a quick little squel and he held Patrick's number to his heart. "Can't wait till we meet again" he said in his head as he disappeared into the night.
Wilson W.
Wilson W.

Back to top Go down

Post by Samael Christensen July 17th 2013, 6:11 pm

Pat would watch the guy walk away for a moment, before taking off himself. The drive itself was a lonesome one, yet he could still feel the sensation of the kiss lingering minutes afterwards, something that made the night itself slightly better. His foot pressed on the gas ever so slightly and the truck sped up on the oddly empty street, though the other vehicles were not so far away really. Traffic was inevitable, though he wasn't too bothered by it; just another thing one expected in Chicago. "Tonight went pretty well." Pat noted to himself with a satisfied grin as he went on, until reaching his apartment. From there he fell on his futon, and just laid there, as the only sound he heard was his own breathing and a fan slowly spreading cool air.

Samael Christensen
Samael Christensen
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top