The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The VVitch
Meeting of the convientional variety [Wilson] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 4:22 am by ProwlerKnight

» The Best Party in New York
Meeting of the convientional variety [Wilson] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 4:18 am by Amor

» Kade
Meeting of the convientional variety [Wilson] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:57 pm by inquisitor

» [ALERT Side-Story] Home Is Where The (Undying) Heart Is [Invites Closed]
Meeting of the convientional variety [Wilson] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:06 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Meeting of the convientional variety [Wilson] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:44 am by Tybrid

» Urban Exploration
Meeting of the convientional variety [Wilson] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2024, 5:11 pm by ProwlerKnight

» Stans in Umbra Mortis
Meeting of the convientional variety [Wilson] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2024, 4:54 am by Arcana

» Hell and Consequences [Alert]
Meeting of the convientional variety [Wilson] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2024, 3:24 pm by Hyperion

» Assassin in a Classroom
Meeting of the convientional variety [Wilson] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2024, 12:36 am by Tybrid

» Paint the Town Red
Meeting of the convientional variety [Wilson] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2024, 10:14 pm by Tybrid

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Meeting of the convientional variety [Wilson] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2024, 5:08 pm by ghost

» Green Ranger
Meeting of the convientional variety [Wilson] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2024, 2:17 am by Arcana

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Meeting of the convientional variety [Wilson]

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Meeting of the convientional variety [Wilson] - Page 2 Empty Re: Meeting of the convientional variety [Wilson]

Post by Samael Christensen July 15th 2013, 5:43 pm

"Luckily, or I wouldn't have a place to work at."He said agreeing that the fact that not all meta humans were criminals,though in the eyes of the public they all were. Still, with the few criminals being as show offy as they were, people could not easily forget. Luckily Pat was not that open about his being a metahuman, considering that his control over his powers was at best sad."Coffee shop? Sounds like a nice enough job." he said with a pleasant smile the guy thanked him for the meal, though it wasn't much really. "No problem. You helped me out, so I thought it would only be right to pay you back." While they talked the waitress came back with their food and drinks in tow, placing them in the table and taking her leave.

Samael Christensen
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 903
Registration date : 2012-08-21

Back to top Go down

Meeting of the convientional variety [Wilson] - Page 2 Empty Re: Meeting of the convientional variety [Wilson]

Post by Wilson W. July 15th 2013, 10:57 pm

"That is the truth" Wilson saying , trying to down play the fact that he was in fact a meta human because he knew the world hated his kind. "It's not as nice when it gets to rush hour" Wilson said with a small chuckle , remembering the largest of lines during rush hour at the coffee shop. As Wilson continued talking with a smile , Patrick had said it was his way to re pay him for saving his life , which Wilson was glad he did. Soon the food arrived with the drink and Wilson dug in deep , already making a huge dent into his pasta and soon his sandwich. Wiping his mouth of the pasta and meat ball residue from his mouth Wilson spoke "I know it's weird for me to say this and we just met each other , but I think your kind of cute" he said with a smile as his cheeks turned a rosey red color as he once again ate.
Wilson W.
Wilson W.

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2013-07-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Samael Christensen July 15th 2013, 11:08 pm

Pat knew very well about rush hour, considering that he once worked at a fast food place and when they poured in, it was hell. When he noticed the food in front of him, Pat dug into it with hungry fervor. Everything was good as far as he was concerned, and anything was ambrosia to his hungry stomach. Wilson said something, a rather flattering statement really and it made a small amount of  color rise into his cheeks; not that he didn't enjoy a compliment really, especially from a rather cut young man. "Oh really? Well I must say you're rather cute yourself." He said in return before eating more of his pasta, which was around half gone really, but that was not much of a surprise considering how hungry he felt.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The immortal with not enough patience for this- Adam Johnson (Vampire boi)
The Ravens Son- Samael Christensen
The Half angel/Half brother - Nathaniel Christensen
Samael Christensen
Samael Christensen
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Wilson W. July 16th 2013, 3:12 pm

While eating , he heard Patrick call him cute back , which made his cheeks turn a bright red color. After a few minutes eating , Wilson was finished up, wiped his face and hands off then threw the napkin on the empty plates. "Wow that was great, I need to come here again" he said laughing while patting his stomach a bit. The waitress came back around and placed the check in the middle of the table "thank you" Wilson said as the waitress walked off.
Wilson W.
Wilson W.

Back to top Go down

Post by Samael Christensen July 16th 2013, 3:24 pm

Pat enjoyed the physical response to him calling the guy cute in return, which was a darker shade of red dancing across his cheeks. Which if one were to be honest, only seemed cuter really. "Yeah, I make it a habit to eat here once a week or so." he said finishing off his food and setting the utensils down. The waitress came back, handing him the check, which was as expected, if not a little more. Then again the money was well worth the cuisine With that paid and a sufficient tip, they could leave whenever they wanted now. "So what now? Do I like take you home or whatever?"

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Samael Christensen
Samael Christensen
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Wilson W. July 16th 2013, 7:23 pm

Wilson took note that he should make it a habit to eat here to when ever he was in Chicago , it'd be a perfect place for his Italian loving mother. After Patrick paid the bill and left a tip , they both just sat in the cozy chair of the restaurant. "Not yet , a date shouldn't end this quickly" Wilson said with a little smirk. Wilson thought for a few moments before he spoke again "you know any parks around this place?"
Wilson W.
Wilson W.

Back to top Go down

Post by Samael Christensen July 16th 2013, 7:30 pm

" I know a few, theres one close actually." he said unable to hide the smirk forming when the guy referred to this as a date once again, though perhaps he enjoyed that fact. It had been a while since he actually had a date, and what he did with Brandon Hale was nowhere close to being on the same level as that really. "Well if you're ready we can go now." With that said he stood to his feet and made his way back to the restaurants front entrance. "We could just walk to the park actually, its only a block or so away, and besides; I need to get some exercise anyway." The walk would only take a few minutes and then they would be looking at a rather green park, with benches and everything one would expect. A place where he usually took a late night walk and thought about things, worked on his physique a but, though that never really added up.

Samael Christensen
Samael Christensen
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Wilson W. July 16th 2013, 7:40 pm

"That's great we can go now then!" Wilson said with excitement , it was night but a park would be great to go to at this hour. As they made their way back to the front entrance Patrick stated that they could actually walk there as it was a few blocks away and he needed the exercise. Laughing a bit as they left out the front door of the small restaurant "it doesn't look like you need any exercise at all , pat" Wilson said looking at him. Wilson just hoped this night would get better then it already was , he just couldn't wait to see what was in store for him and Patrick.
Wilson W.
Wilson W.

Back to top Go down

Post by Samael Christensen July 16th 2013, 7:48 pm

"You're too kind Wilson." he said with mock sincerity, knowing fully that he didn't really need exercise but then again it never hurt anyone. He found himself walking upon a concrete pathway that circled the edge of the park, and occasionally split to run through it. Even at night, when the only illumination was the florescent lights of the street lamps, everything still seemed beautiful. Enjoying the night with a rather attractive guy was a plus really, and one that Pat found to be good about this day. This lead his thoughts elsewhere, mostly to considering that since this was a date of sorts, how was he supposed to end it? True a kiss of some sort was expected, or atleast thats how it seemed on TV but then again Pat was never good at this kinda stuff; always too shy for his own good really. "Its kinda nice to just walk around this park at night, watch the cars drive by and just let your mind go. Its what I usually do when I wanna relax."

Samael Christensen
Samael Christensen
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Wilson W. July 16th 2013, 8:18 pm

Wilson was being kind , as usual but he was especially kind to this stranger he had just met just not long ago , why ? He began to think he might have a small crush on this stranger , even though he just met him which was funny. After a bit of walking they reached the park , well a circle concrete pathway that was close to the edge of the park. They continued to walk through the park , lit only by the lights of the streets lamps. It's funny because this is a perfect place for Wilson's first date , a beautiful lit park at night time with a overly cute male named Patrick , he couldn't help but smile a bit. " I usually just listen to music and lay Down when I want to relax , maybe I need to do this more" Wilson said looking around the lovely lit place.

"It's actually a beautiful place for a date" he added as he tried to place his hands closer to Patrick's , something similar to the movies.
Wilson W.
Wilson W.

Back to top Go down

Post by Samael Christensen July 16th 2013, 8:28 pm

"A very beautiful place." Pat agreed, though mostly thinking out loud, his mind wandering as it tended to do. It would dance from one thing to the other, and soon enough he forgot what he was even doing. His hand brushed against the other males, and seemed to snap Pat of his thought train, as a jolt ran up his spine and seemed to settle within his chest. The jolt was both metaphorical and perhaps literal, though nothing seemed to show externally to give Wilson an idea that he could do more than heal. Luckily his lip was now for the most part okay, with just the beginnings of a small scar on the inside of his lip, though he hoped that would fade away soon. Next thing he knew, he found one of his hands trying to grab hold of the males.

Samael Christensen
Samael Christensen
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Wilson W. July 16th 2013, 9:00 pm

After feeling Patrick's hand trying to hold his , Wilson's hand grabbed the other males hand gently so they where now holding hands. He couldn't help his self from producing a large bright smile that where accompanied by deep red cheeks , Wilson was so overjoyed at the moment. "You know this is the first time I've ever been on a date , or held hands with someone that wasn't my mother or bestfriend" Wilson said. He didnt know why he felt like he was flying in the sky , why his heart was beating so fast , or why his stomach felt like it was filled with butterflies. "What's this feeling?" He asked himself in his head.
Wilson W.
Wilson W.

Back to top Go down

Post by Samael Christensen July 16th 2013, 9:08 pm

This was not an entirely new sensation for him, but every time that Pat had felt it, words seemed beyond him. Here he was with fingers intertwined with this guy and the very thought of it was pretty nice, much better than having to worry that his hand could be crushed by a misstep like when a certain Hale tried to hold his hand, though the reason behind that was always obvious. "First time you say? I'm surprised that a guy like you hasn't been on a date before." Pat noted genuinely surprised as his mostly healed lips curled into a crooked grin, flashing a neat row of teeth.

Samael Christensen
Samael Christensen
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Wilson W. July 16th 2013, 9:38 pm

He guessed himself why , maybe he didn't put himself out there , maybe he thought he wasn't ready. " You don't know how many times my friends have said that to me" Wilson replied with all honesty and looking at Patrick that had a crooked grin on his face. "But I'm glad I'm having my first one with a nice , cute guy like you" he said , noting to himself he did sound cheesy but he didn't care be side he meant it.
Wilson W.
Wilson W.

Back to top Go down

Post by Samael Christensen July 16th 2013, 9:46 pm

"Well, thats good to hear." he couldn't help but smile a little wider. The guy had him alright, the flattery never seeming to end and the warm hand holding his felt so nice, causing his heart to thump quicker within his chest. This was a great night really, a perfect one that couldn't really be ruined by anything. However, he was sure it could be improved by something, and that something came to mind rather quickly, so it was now or never really. With a rather fluid motion he moved and pressed a single kiss upon the guys cheek, something simple and controllable. What happened from there would be up to Wilson really.

Samael Christensen
Samael Christensen
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Wilson W. July 17th 2013, 12:52 pm

Wilson's eyes grew wide as Patrick gave him a kiss on the cheek , he really didn't expect that to happen at all. "P-Patrick" Wilson said as he stuttered and his heart felt like it was about to explode inside of his chest. He really thought this was a perfect first date for him , nothing else could really top this at all. Without warning , similar to Patrick , he gave him a quick kiss on his lips something that gave him a rush of excitement and nervousness.
Wilson W.
Wilson W.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top