The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
I found...manbearpig? (closed to Origin) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:49 am by ProwlerKnight

» What We Do In The Shadows
I found...manbearpig? (closed to Origin) I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
I found...manbearpig? (closed to Origin) I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
I found...manbearpig? (closed to Origin) I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
I found...manbearpig? (closed to Origin) I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
I found...manbearpig? (closed to Origin) I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:23 pm by Nate6595

» Huntsman
I found...manbearpig? (closed to Origin) I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2024, 6:06 am by ProwlerKnight

» Taliesin
I found...manbearpig? (closed to Origin) I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2024, 2:26 am by Arcana

» Willy the Whale
I found...manbearpig? (closed to Origin) I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:30 pm by inquisitor

» Urban Commandos
I found...manbearpig? (closed to Origin) I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» Jessica Albert
I found...manbearpig? (closed to Origin) I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
I found...manbearpig? (closed to Origin) I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

Top posting users this week
Nate6595
I found...manbearpig? (closed to Origin) I_vote_lcapI found...manbearpig? (closed to Origin) I_voting_barI found...manbearpig? (closed to Origin) I_vote_rcap 
ProwlerKnight
I found...manbearpig? (closed to Origin) I_vote_lcapI found...manbearpig? (closed to Origin) I_voting_barI found...manbearpig? (closed to Origin) I_vote_rcap 
Cobalt
Cynical_Aspie

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

I found...manbearpig? (closed to Origin)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I found...manbearpig? (closed to Origin) Empty I found...manbearpig? (closed to Origin)

Post by Zell July 7th 2013, 1:45 am

Antarctica, a cold and desolate place with very little use to the modern man. The one thing that it could serve as however, a breeding ground for cold-resistant bacteria. What could cold resistant bateria be useful for, and who to? None other than Zell Atterius, the CEO of genetech and billinaire philanthropst. On this particular day, fate would weave in an interesting turn of events. Zell was here with a member of S.T.A.R.K, Specter, whi was out doing recon and survaying the nearby area for any unwanted 'visitors' that could happen upon the small encampment that Zell and the scientists worked so hard to maintain and upkeep.
  Zell was dressed heads to toe in his Antarctic gear, his favorite peice being the  helmet with his nation's flag. The fact that the Canadian government had decided to get behind the research and granted him some extra funding wa s ahuge deal, and had he not gotten this approved he'd not have the awesome detail to the headpeice. In his 'warm', a term to which he had taken to using rather lightly, tent he sat at a laptop, processing statistical data, trying to tirangulate and pinpoint the locations of the best bacteria breeding, and to begin formulating a toxin to kill off the weaker species and facilitate evoluton.
Specter walked through the tent, abusing his phasing powers once again. He looked over Zell's shoulder and placed a hand on the younger male, who was working ever so diligently.
  "Well well well. Look at you, working oh so hard." Specter said through his very thick russian accent. He chuckled when Zell shook his head, finding theritual of praying for Specter to take his job seriously hopeless. If Zell was not in the exo suits, Specter thought he sat around and looked at pictures and youtube videos.
  "Keep your job up, I want us out of this frozen hell hole as soon as we can g-."Zell ordered. Suddenly a map came up on his laptop, and a blinking red dot began sounding out. Something had entered the vicinity. Zell looked back to Specter, but he was already gone.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I found...manbearpig? (closed to Origin) Samhai10
Spoiler:

"Gone from light, lead astray. Soul turned to darkness in a single day. Lead me back to the light. Killing me...the only way to set things right."
Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Quote : "A villain is just a victim whose story you haven't learned yet."

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1417
Job : Existential Crisis Manager
Humor : [19:57:45] @ Spirit Corgi : In order to produce minions we require you to find two minions who love each other.
Registration date : 2013-05-07

Back to top Go down

I found...manbearpig? (closed to Origin) Empty Re: I found...manbearpig? (closed to Origin)

Post by Ironic.Reality July 7th 2013, 4:48 am

The wind had a chill of 40 degrees. Its icy touch of the breeze was near unbearable and penetrated most clothing. Origin had been wandering the area in look for some food whether it be a bit of frozen peachs or it could be that damn sensation for some more eucalyptus. He had loved the sound of that actually.. His mind wandered off into finding his personal stash back at where he currently resided in a cave nearby. He had grow fond of being quite the lazy fellow. Even though he was only a good 20 steps away from the entrance he brushed it off.

"What is that smell?" as he took a deep waft of a strange scent through his muzzle.

Has to be some natives he thought as he made his way through the piercing winds. It was nothing really to Origin due to his double lair coat of thick dreaded fur. You could probably shave him and make a good 3-4 well made coats and never be cold again. Origin whimpered at the thought of him being stripped of his pride. He let out a low chuckling scoff
"I'd like to see someone try.." As he made his rounds of the area the scent grew stronger as he moved north. Origin started to get a bit queasy and that only meant that something was off. Someone was around and he wanted to find them, not to hurt them but to see if they needed any help. He did stand at 6 foot so he never knew what kind of reaction someone was going to give him. Normally they cower in fear when they see his scarred face, long dreaded locks coming from his head and quite big teeth. Even though he knew that he wouldn't harm someone, he also knew most people judged you on first look but, he always gave people the benefit of the doubt.

As Origin searched for a bit his nose started tickling from the scent being so strong. It was the kind of tickle that festered at the back of his sinus for a moment, then he let out a roar of a sneeze. Right then he knew that wasn't good, he had probably alerted who ever was in the tent about 20 paces ahead. He quickly got low to the ground and snuggled his weight on to all fours pressing his body into the ground. He was trying to look like a mound of snow, with all the icy winds who knew if someone would look past him or not. He saw movement in the light and it looked as if they were frantically checking for something. He tried to stay as still as possible.

Origin thought it best to wait this situation out.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I found...manbearpig? (closed to Origin) Pbucket
I found...manbearpig? (closed to Origin) SWh2eI found...manbearpig? (closed to Origin) AYKvgI found...manbearpig? (closed to Origin) 5f9qpI found...manbearpig? (closed to Origin) 6CtUK
Ironic.Reality
Ironic.Reality

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 73
Job : Slacker, Inc.
Humor : [21:55:17] * Chellizard just, cannot deal with the stupidity cluttering this cbox.
Registration date : 2011-03-13

Back to top Go down

I found...manbearpig? (closed to Origin) Empty Re: I found...manbearpig? (closed to Origin)

Post by Zell July 7th 2013, 10:56 pm

Zell was still at the laptop, doinng what needed to be done in order for him to get the heck out of dodge before some form of international invader or meta-creature attacked the camp of his scientists. Zell himself lacked an Exo-suit at this time, so it was up to literally ZELL and Specter to divert any threat possible. However, Zell was currently needed to work the computers. Specter on the other hand was another story.
Specter made his way through the snow at a normal human pace. He was still phased through, and as such the cold and the wind didn't do anything to him, so his speed remained unhindered. He managed to make it about fifteen paces out before noticing a rather large looking bear-man. Specter looked at it then blinked, rubbign his eyes and looking again. He then pulled out his flask, which was filled with Vodka and poured it out onto the ground, blaming his russian compulsion to drink for the visiage before him. Seeing as it was still there, Specter picked up his communicator. He pressed the button.
"Zell...I found him..."

Zell was STILL helping the scientists finilize the toxin, when he heard his communicator buzz through. HGe took it out quickly and pressed his own button to recieve the message. He sighed at his drunk associate's lack of information as to whom he found. With an annowed growl he pressed the other button and spoke back.
"Who did you find?" He asked, annoyed.
"Manbearpig." Specter said, causing ell to chuckle a little at the weird way he said bear. Zell sighed and figured he needed to retrieve his mentally 'handicapped' companion. With his suit zipped up he took of in the direction of the signal specter's communicator had released. Zell was not ill prepared however. True he could not take an exo suit with government agents and the like crawling around, but he did bring his favorite toys for anyone who wanted to play. He would use his no exo suit armments (Ouroboros items) and be ready for anything. Not that he was expecting manbearpig, but a bear wasn't exactly the best of company.

Spoiler:

"Gone from light, lead astray. Soul turned to darkness in a single day. Lead me back to the light. Killing me...the only way to set things right."
Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Humor : [19:57:45] @ Spirit Corgi : In order to produce minions we require you to find two minions who love each other.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironic.Reality August 30th 2013, 7:38 pm

Noticing a man walking from the tent he knew this was the place the strange scent was coming from. Seeing the man pause before him about fifteen steps ahead of him. He saw the man rub his eyes and pull out a flask and turn it sideways pouring out some vodka from what Origin could smell. He could tell the man had been drinking well before this encounter.

The stranger had pulled what looked to be some sort of communicator and brought it to his mouth.

"Zell...I found him.." the blubbering drunk had stated.

"Who did you find?" Origin had upped his ear canal to hear who or what was on the other end.

"Manbearpig" he had stated.

Origin scoffed at the idea of being called a pig. Yea he may eat a lot from time to time but, what bear didn't?

The large bear like creature then stood shaking the fallen snowflakes off his back and rose his hands to his face to brush off his muzzle. He then slowly walked with his hands raised in forfeit but looked as if he was trying to attack the man, even though he had no intention of causing anyone harm. As he inched his way slowly towards the man with a mask covering his lower facial area.

"Excus..." as Origin was rushed by the man in a mask. His arms were trying to swing at Origins face but he was just too tall. Spectre then decided to try and hit his lower abdomen. Origin just stood there and yawned bringing his hand to cover his muzzle. "Why have you decided to attack me?" Origin said with laughter. He decided to toy with the man  and put his claw on his forehead and pushed him back, while Specter was still swinging trying to hit the bear like entity. Origin found it so amusing until the man grabbed his paw and tried to pull out as many hairs as he could grab.

"Ouch, that really hurts you know?" Origin stated calmly while jerking his hand away from the man.

I found...manbearpig? (closed to Origin) Pbucket
I found...manbearpig? (closed to Origin) SWh2eI found...manbearpig? (closed to Origin) AYKvgI found...manbearpig? (closed to Origin) 5f9qpI found...manbearpig? (closed to Origin) 6CtUK
Ironic.Reality
Ironic.Reality

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 73
Job : Slacker, Inc.
Humor : [21:55:17] * Chellizard just, cannot deal with the stupidity cluttering this cbox.
Registration date : 2011-03-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Zell September 13th 2013, 3:15 am

(Thread = Dead) ~Zell

Spoiler:

Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum