The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Huntsman
Unicorns Sightings in Pennsylvania [closed to Anya] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeToday at 6:06 am by ProwlerKnight

» Fusion Frenzy
Unicorns Sightings in Pennsylvania [closed to Anya] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:35 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Trigger
Unicorns Sightings in Pennsylvania [closed to Anya] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:06 am by ProwlerKnight

» Taliesin
Unicorns Sightings in Pennsylvania [closed to Anya] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2024, 2:26 am by Arcana

» Willy the Whale
Unicorns Sightings in Pennsylvania [closed to Anya] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:30 pm by inquisitor

» Urban Commandos
Unicorns Sightings in Pennsylvania [closed to Anya] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» Jessica Albert
Unicorns Sightings in Pennsylvania [closed to Anya] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Unicorns Sightings in Pennsylvania [closed to Anya] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

» Santo Dorado
Unicorns Sightings in Pennsylvania [closed to Anya] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
Unicorns Sightings in Pennsylvania [closed to Anya] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
Unicorns Sightings in Pennsylvania [closed to Anya] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
Unicorns Sightings in Pennsylvania [closed to Anya] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:55 am by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
Unicorns Sightings in Pennsylvania [closed to Anya] - Page 5 I_vote_lcapUnicorns Sightings in Pennsylvania [closed to Anya] - Page 5 I_voting_barUnicorns Sightings in Pennsylvania [closed to Anya] - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Cobalt
Unicorns Sightings in Pennsylvania [closed to Anya] - Page 5 I_vote_lcapUnicorns Sightings in Pennsylvania [closed to Anya] - Page 5 I_voting_barUnicorns Sightings in Pennsylvania [closed to Anya] - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Cynical_Aspie

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Unicorns Sightings in Pennsylvania [closed to Anya]

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Unicorns Sightings in Pennsylvania [closed to Anya] - Page 5 Empty Re: Unicorns Sightings in Pennsylvania [closed to Anya]

Post by Hanna August 12th 2013, 4:34 pm

Anya watched him while he asked questions.
"You mortals ask a lot of questions, " she stated clearly amused before turning serious again. "You will get your chance now. The risks are that you could lift my curse and I might not have my human form any more. "
She looked at him hard, trying to come up with the proper words.
"My opinion about you?" She repeated back to him. "I think that you are a good guy, you are very smart as well as decent looking. Overall I find you intriguing and a likeable person."
She stood there and waited with her hands clasped behind her back. "Another bad thing that could happen is I could accidentally set your pants on fire."

Hanna
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 754
Registration date : 2013-04-16

Back to top Go down

Unicorns Sightings in Pennsylvania [closed to Anya] - Page 5 Empty Re: Unicorns Sightings in Pennsylvania [closed to Anya]

Post by Isak Zielinski-White August 14th 2013, 10:27 pm

Isak smiled as she told him that he was likeable. He had a light laugh as she mentionned burning pants. As a breeze was heard by the whistling sound of the leaves, Isak replied with a calmer tone, even though a questionning look was on his face.

-Well, what do I have to do? I mean, it's not like I have to kiss you, right? Well, it's because I...

Isak blushed all of a sudden. He kissed girls before, it's just that the current situation was different and the usual cues were not present. So he looked at her, trying to conceal the blushing as much as possible. If he was asked ''Do you want to kiss her?'', the answer was yes, but did she wanted to, that was another question. Isak remained silent, waitinf for her to help him a bit.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Isak
Unicorns Sightings in Pennsylvania [closed to Anya] - Page 5 Offica10

Spoiler:
Isak Zielinski-White
Isak Zielinski-White
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 214
Job : Full-time Student :3
Humor : Scarce
Registration date : 2012-07-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanna August 15th 2013, 12:24 am

Anya looked up at him arching an eyebrow at the red faced Isak.
"Isak, It's not that complicated. You are overthinking this. In this body I am a regular female, I have no tasks set for you."
Anya looked amused, her dark blue eyes twinkling. She started down the path again, her slim fingers playing with the bow string. She was slightly worried... what if she did fall in love with him? Anya swiveled her head around and flashed him a wide smile before turning back around.
Maybe... it was worth the risk. Anya paused, waiting for Isak to catch up

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
My Peoples:

Unicorns Sightings in Pennsylvania [closed to Anya] - Page 5 Tumblr10
Hanna
Hanna
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Tell me I'm a fricken fairy princess one more time... I dare you."

Job : I am a book person... I read, sniff, and throw them at obnoxious people
Humor : Oh you like that character? Let me kill them for you. :D

Back to top Go down

Post by Isak Zielinski-White August 15th 2013, 2:32 pm

Isak remained still has she started walking. What if she was someone he wanted to be with. But she said there were risks associated with that. He wondered if he was courageous enough to step over the risks. As she looked back at him, smiling, it gave Isak the confidence he needed to catch up with her. And as Isak got to Anya, he slowed down and stopped in front of her. He lowered his head, his heart dancing like a beast inside of him.

-I... I guess that I just have to go with the flow, right?

He was looking at her. He was nervous, but he was able to look into Anya's eyes, trying to guess what she was thinking. And Isak was smiling too. He gently bit his lower lips out of nervosity. He got a bit closer to Anya, wondering if he was doing things right. After all, it has been a long time since something like this happened to him.

Isak

Spoiler:
Isak Zielinski-White
Isak Zielinski-White
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanna August 16th 2013, 1:35 am

Anya stopped again as Isak started speaking and drew up right in front of her, head bowed so he was eyelevel with her and very, very close. She reached up and pulled a strand of string off of his shirt. As she did so her eyes picked out the pulse in the side of his neck, it was fluttering wildly like the wings on a bird.

“Pretty much go with the flow,” She said in a low voice, “Unless you had something different in mind.”
Anya was teasing him deliberately and he seemed to have all the right moves so far. She cocked her head to the side and waited, her blue eyes searching his face.

My Peoples:

Hanna
Hanna
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Isak Zielinski-White August 16th 2013, 7:37 pm

Isak looked at her and got even closer to her. So far, even thought his heartbeat was fast, his breath was still regular. His eyes met Anya's and he replied to her, once more.

-Going with the flow seems... appropriate.

He got closer and closer. It had been so long since he kissed a girl while being attracted to her, he almost feared to screw it up. Isak maybe was just nervous, after all, who knows. After all, last time he kissed a woman, she tried to kill him with fireballs. This time, his pants could catch on fire. It seems Isak was always around a fiery lady.

Isak

Spoiler:
Isak Zielinski-White
Isak Zielinski-White
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanna August 17th 2013, 1:26 am

"Indeed it does," Anya agreed, tilting her head up. No way was she going to kiss him, as far as she was concerned it was the guy who instigated the first kiss. Her fingers crept up to the end of her hair and she played with it absentmindedly, fixing Isak with her dark blue eyes.

(Sorry pathetic post >.<)

My Peoples:

Hanna
Hanna
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Isak Zielinski-White August 18th 2013, 11:09 am

Isak knew it should be him who would have to take the initiative, or was it just a feeling telling him to take the lead. He put his hands on her hips, and moved closer to her. Slowly, but surely, his lips met hers and locked onto them. Whatever the risks, Isak didn't care at this very moment as his hand moved to Anya's back.

Isak

Spoiler:
Isak Zielinski-White
Isak Zielinski-White
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanna August 19th 2013, 12:35 am

Anya offered him a smile as his hands found their way to her hips, he leaned in and their foreheads pressed together for a slight moment. Then they kissed, Anya’s hands slid up over his shirt to lock around his neck. She could feel his hand travel to her back, Isak seemed very intent on the kiss and it didn’t seem like it would be over to soon. She could feel his pulse fluttering against the palm of her hand. Her blue eyes had drifted closed as Anya relaxed into the kiss.

My Peoples:

Hanna
Hanna
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Isak Zielinski-White August 20th 2013, 5:50 pm

After maybe a minute, Isak broke off the kiss and looked down. It was a good feeling, it has been a long time since he kissed a girl with such good feelings. But Isak was smiling as he looked back at her.

-Well my pants aren't on fire, that's a good thing right?

And now he was trying to make a bit of humor. Isak was still nervous after all.

Isak

Spoiler:
Isak Zielinski-White
Isak Zielinski-White
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanna August 22nd 2013, 12:04 am

Anya’s blue eyes flashed up to Isak’s face, watching his nervous reaction. Her hands were still linked around his neck and her lips flashed upwards in a smile at his joke.

“Yes, a very good thing.” Her hands slid down and away from his neck, Anya stuffed them in her pockets. She arched her eyebrow before sliding away from him. “Come on, let’s get you home. “
She began to move down the springy forest path.

My Peoples:

Hanna
Hanna
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Isak Zielinski-White September 10th 2013, 11:17 pm

The boy would have liked her to stay close to him some more, but maybe it was the time for him to go. He followed her as she walked away. Isak knew he had one more place to go before going back south and he was eager to be done. The young man walked alongside Anya, not sure of what he should say now. He was looking at her every now and then, but he remained silent. They probably walked for ten minutes or so before they arrived at what looked like the forest's border. Isak then looked at Anya.

-I guess this is goodbye for now?

Isak

Spoiler:
Isak Zielinski-White
Isak Zielinski-White
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanna September 11th 2013, 4:49 pm

Anya offered a small smile, sad to see the mortal go.
“For now it is goodbye, yes.”
The past day had been quite an adventure, filled with mild adventure and burns; a good day in Anya’s book. As they walked towards the edge of the forest the trees began to thin and large animals became fewer and fewer, until nonexistent. Even the birds seemed to have receded back into the woods.
Anya stopped and pointed to the small town at the end of the path, the two haven’t even exsited the forest completely.
“There you go. I can’t go any farther.” Anya was not popular in the town at the current time.

My Peoples:

Hanna
Hanna
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Isak Zielinski-White September 19th 2013, 2:47 pm

Isak looked at the path and looked back at her. He didn't wanted to go, but he knew he had things to do and staying here would go against the errands he had to conduct. He hesitated, but he smiled and said goodbye to her before leaving the forest and walking to the town. This had been a nice adventure, but Isak promised to himself that he would come back to see Anya. One day. Soon enough.

Isak

Spoiler:
Isak Zielinski-White
Isak Zielinski-White
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Back to top