The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Huntsman
Unicorns Sightings in Pennsylvania [closed to Anya] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeToday at 6:06 am by ProwlerKnight

» Fusion Frenzy
Unicorns Sightings in Pennsylvania [closed to Anya] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:35 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Trigger
Unicorns Sightings in Pennsylvania [closed to Anya] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:06 am by ProwlerKnight

» Taliesin
Unicorns Sightings in Pennsylvania [closed to Anya] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2024, 2:26 am by Arcana

» Willy the Whale
Unicorns Sightings in Pennsylvania [closed to Anya] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:30 pm by inquisitor

» Urban Commandos
Unicorns Sightings in Pennsylvania [closed to Anya] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» Jessica Albert
Unicorns Sightings in Pennsylvania [closed to Anya] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Unicorns Sightings in Pennsylvania [closed to Anya] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

» Santo Dorado
Unicorns Sightings in Pennsylvania [closed to Anya] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
Unicorns Sightings in Pennsylvania [closed to Anya] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
Unicorns Sightings in Pennsylvania [closed to Anya] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
Unicorns Sightings in Pennsylvania [closed to Anya] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:55 am by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
Unicorns Sightings in Pennsylvania [closed to Anya] - Page 4 I_vote_lcapUnicorns Sightings in Pennsylvania [closed to Anya] - Page 4 I_voting_barUnicorns Sightings in Pennsylvania [closed to Anya] - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Cynical_Aspie
Unicorns Sightings in Pennsylvania [closed to Anya] - Page 4 I_vote_lcapUnicorns Sightings in Pennsylvania [closed to Anya] - Page 4 I_voting_barUnicorns Sightings in Pennsylvania [closed to Anya] - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Cobalt

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Unicorns Sightings in Pennsylvania [closed to Anya]

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Unicorns Sightings in Pennsylvania [closed to Anya] - Page 4 Empty Re: Unicorns Sightings in Pennsylvania [closed to Anya]

Post by Isak Zielinski-White August 4th 2013, 10:20 pm

Isak stopped walking near the great tree. He looked at her, smiling still. It seems he was of her liking since she was replying with positive answers or so. Isak continued in that way, hoping to still be lucky because, in his honest opinion, he was thinking like that since she was a girl of his liking. But how could he keep her attention?

-Well, I suppose the thief does like a good chat, but it could get boring. But talking might help find ways to help her keep her attention span on me I suppose. Also.... how can I say this... she probably won't be the kind to be touched... for example, I wouldn't be able to, just like that, take her hand into mine. How does that sounds?

His back was against the bark of the big tree. It was not very confortable, but it gave his a break from walking. And he was looking at Anya, still smiling, thinking she was a very pretty girl. Isak was like that.

Isak Zielinski-White
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Number of posts : 214
Registration date : 2012-07-06

Back to top Go down

Unicorns Sightings in Pennsylvania [closed to Anya] - Page 4 Empty Re: Unicorns Sightings in Pennsylvania [closed to Anya]

Post by Hanna August 4th 2013, 11:54 pm

Anya came to a stop in front of Isak, considering him again.
"Generally it would depend on the kind of touch... would it be hard or soft? Tender or cruel? With purpose or passion?"

She brushed her hair out of her face while awaiting his reaction, her dark blue eyes fixed on his. Anya's face was unreadable and she seemed to be calculating something in her head, it was hard to tell what though. Anya was hesitant with her answer, not so sure about something evidently. Anya wasn't sure about a lot of things.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
My Peoples:

Unicorns Sightings in Pennsylvania [closed to Anya] - Page 4 Tumblr10
Hanna
Hanna
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Tell me I'm a fricken fairy princess one more time... I dare you."

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 754
Job : I am a book person... I read, sniff, and throw them at obnoxious people
Humor : Oh you like that character? Let me kill them for you. :D
Registration date : 2013-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Isak Zielinski-White August 5th 2013, 2:41 pm

Isak hesitated before answering. After all, the more he was answering, the more slippery the situation would be. One thing said in a wrong way, or a misunderstanding, could crush the conversation entirely. But who dares wins as they said, thought the young man, so he replied with whatever confidence he could gather and he looked at her.

-Well... it all depends on the thief you know. Something that is mutually agreed to is always nicer. So I'd say, to answer your questions : soft, tender and.... mmm both passion and purpose if it goes there... yeah... that would be it.

He started pondering about his answers, with frowned eyebrows and slowly began to be pretty much lost in his thoughts. It was hard to be him, sometimes, he thought too much. But slowly he began to refocus his attention on Anya. He was smiling again.

-Was it a good answer?

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Isak
Unicorns Sightings in Pennsylvania [closed to Anya] - Page 4 Offica10

Spoiler:
Isak Zielinski-White
Isak Zielinski-White
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Job : Full-time Student :3
Humor : Scarce

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanna August 5th 2013, 3:10 pm

Anya cocked her head to the side and said quietly, "It would depend upon the speaker to the thief in that case."

With that she waited to see what he would do, she leaned against the tree across from the massive tree Isak was leaning against. Her eyes watched him before agreeing.

"That was indeed a good answer, Isak. Now, what do you plan on doing?"
Her lips were twisted up into a slight smile.

My Peoples:

Hanna
Hanna
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Isak Zielinski-White August 5th 2013, 4:26 pm

Isak looked at her. He looked away for a few seconds, biting lightly his lower lip. He then looked at her again, smiling, stepping a bit closer to her. Should he do that? He didn't even know. His eyes were locked with hers. He lowered his head and started talking.

-Well, a normal guy would probably try to get closer and go for a kiss, but... I don't know Anya, pretty frankly, because I feel like I.... you are out of my league by far. I'm simply a boy and even thought so far, I have to admit I like you a lot, I don't know.

He was now looking at her, with a smile and looking sorry. It was true Isak felt a bit like Anya would not even go out with him. There was not a great distance between them, maybe less than a meter.

Isak

Spoiler:
Isak Zielinski-White
Isak Zielinski-White
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanna August 6th 2013, 12:36 am

"The rest of my kind would agree with you," Anya stated. "Unicorns can only be with other unicorns.. and kissing a unicorn in human form would be an act of war. But fortunately for you, I am a cursed one and not considered much of a unicorn."
She started down the path again, enjoying the game of word banter. She looked over her shoulder, strands of dark hair obscuring part of her face. "You coming Isak?"
Then Anya was moving again, her pace was quick. Her thoughts were churning, she was rather conflicted about the mortal. Oh, she liked him. Anya had started the flirting game after all, but there were always those rules. If she did fall in love with him and he kissed her, Anya's curse would be lifted... but then she couldn't be with him and that thought hurt.

My Peoples:

Hanna
Hanna
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Isak Zielinski-White August 7th 2013, 8:11 pm

As he listened to her, his heart kind of started to dance for no apparent reasons. Maybe it was because she sort of agreed to what he was saying. But before Isak could say anything else, mainly because he was lost in his thoughts once more, she told him to follow her to continue to walk, to which he nodded and walked up next to her. There was one thing Isak didn't understood with what she had said about those cursed unicorns. The lifting. How much can it affect someone? Isak wondered and pondered. He could always ask her since he had nothing to lose with that. Which he did.

-Anya, I was wondering... because I didn't quite understood what you meant when you said that lifting a curse.... how much is a person affected when a curse is lifted? I mean... do you die because in movies for example we see cursed people just freed of it and in other movies they are caught up by accelerated aging so I'm... confused. Sorry if it sounds complicated.

He scratched his head while looking away. It was embarassing to ask such a thing to her. In all honesty, Isak was getting fond of her even though they did not knew each other before yesterday. But who knows, maybe he could achieve something with her. He looked back at her and smiled.

Isak

Spoiler:
Isak Zielinski-White
Isak Zielinski-White
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanna August 11th 2013, 2:43 am

Anya looked at him, thinking for a moment.
"Isak, I won't die if my curse is lifted. Unicorns age very slowly, this is my actual physical age were as my mind is much older. If my curse is lifted... I will turn back to what I once was... well mostly.. It will take awhile for my proper coloring to come back."
She looked down at her fingers, slim and pale in the light. To be honest she had no idea if she would still have her human form if her curse was lifted. Anya looked back at Isak, offering a small smile.
"It's hard... if I consider the fact I would be back to normal but then I wouldn't be able to see the mortals I am attached too. Laws and all..."

My Peoples:

Hanna
Hanna
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Isak Zielinski-White August 11th 2013, 3:13 pm

Isak looked confused and responded as soon as Anya was done talking.

-What do you mean by ''proper coloring''? And laws? What laws, other than the unicorns', if there is such laws, would apply to you? It is not like you have committed crimes.

Isak briefly brushed against her as they walked. He was, in all honesty, ignorant of many times of this world, both magical and well, normal, but normalcy now seemed a very vague and subjective concept with everything he had since after all those months passed along Elena Marie. Did he missed his old life? In a way, he did actually. Isak missed the simplicity of those days, but he wouldn't have met Anya. Why was he thinking about her like that? He only met her yesterday and yet, he felt close to her in some way. It was a strange feeling, thought the boy. He looked at her face, she was pretty, she had some rebel hair that didn't wanted to stay behind her ear, so he took the lock of hair and put it behind her ear and smiled. His hand brushed against her ear and got back down, without a word. He didn't had any for this situation. None that were intelligent actually.

Isak

Spoiler:
Isak Zielinski-White
Isak Zielinski-White
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanna August 11th 2013, 5:47 pm

Anya sighed, “Naturally I have platinum blonde hair the reason it is so dark is because I can only use my fire which translates as black magic. My people have a lot of laws and I am bound to them… or was any way. If my curse is lifted I will be bound by those laws once again… including the ones about dealing with mortals. My mother used to say that the laws were there to protect us… that and to preserve our species. There are so few of us left now that any romantic relationship with anything outside our own kind is forbidden… “She let out a half laugh. “It never stopped me though when I was younger.”

Then Isak tucked a strand of dark hair behind her ear causing Anya to jump violently and then, realizing what had happened she turned cherry red.
“Sorry… not used to... being… eh… touched…” Anya looked at her toes, they had come to a brief stop.

My Peoples:

Hanna
Hanna
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Isak Zielinski-White August 11th 2013, 7:44 pm

Isak looked at her and laughed a bit at her reaction, but tried to controlled himself so he wouln't insult her in any way. He had come to a halt for a bit because Anya had herself stopped walking. He bit his lips and decided to ask her a question that had appeared in his mind.

-Sorry, that was not my intention to make you react that way, even though I think it is cute... say, you said you had romantic relationships with mortals before... I supposed they died?

For him, it was a sneaky way to ask ''So you did things of adult nature with them?'', but Isak was not stupid. He knew asking something like that so bluntly would not be wise. A bit more and some would think that Isak was a bit jealous that other guys had more luck than he did. He made a step toward Anya, lifting her chin with his hand, slowly, gently. He was caressing her chin with his hand, smiling. But he did not do anything else. He was waiting.

Isak

Spoiler:
Isak Zielinski-White
Isak Zielinski-White
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanna August 11th 2013, 8:20 pm

Anya sighed slightly and then stiffened when Isak’s fingers brushed her cheek and then trailed down her jaw line to lift her head so Anya had to look him in the eye. She stared at him hard before saying softly, “Yes, they did die… “

Isak was making it very hard for her to concentrate. In fact, her eyes had drifted half way closed as she enjoyed the sensation of his fingers running along her jaw line. Horses in general loved having the sides of their faces stroked. Anya made a soft noise before stepping out of his reach.
“Isak… your making it very difficult for me to think properly; you did ask me questions remember?” She stated, seaming a little breathless.

My Peoples:

Hanna
Hanna
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Isak Zielinski-White August 11th 2013, 9:51 pm

Isak looked away, sighing. He knew what questions he asked her before, but this doesn't meant it was easier for him to accept the reality. Of course, in a way, he was wondering why men before him had a chance, but he couldn't. He felt it to be a bit unfair. Why was he not allowed to have a fighting chance? Why, just why.

*Why do you take her and claim her as your own? She is within your grasp!*

*Shut up.....*

*Ooooh, did I offended the little lovebird?*

Isak felt his legs went numb as he fought the temptation within. If it wasn't for a little tree nearby, he would have fallen to the ground. He was starting to breath heavily, but he managed to look at Anya. Looking at her, somehow, soothed his mind and his soul. He managed to let the tree go and walk on his own. He was looking down, almost in shame.

-I'm... sorry you saw that. It was the darkness, the curse inside me. It wanted me to take you by force... I managed to fight it back.

He lifted his head up and continued to talk, this time in French.

-I fought it back because I like you Anya and, like you, I am afflicted by a curse. I'll probably live with it until I die, but I don't want to let go a woman that stole more than a wallet from me.

He was looking her in the eyes, dead serious.

Isak

Spoiler:
Isak Zielinski-White
Isak Zielinski-White
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanna August 11th 2013, 10:42 pm

Anya watched, concern written clearly over her face. She took several steps forward and hesitantly laid a hand on his shoulder, “Isak?”
Then he looked up at her, seeming ashamed. At his words her mouth went dry and she looked down at the ground.

“In all of my life there were two men who I found fascinating and even had a romantic interest in… that was a long time ago. I still miss them very much… but they never knew what or who I was. You figured it out Isak.”
She cocked her head to the side again, considering him. “ Being cursed is nothing to be ashamed of. It presents challenges and pain… so much of it. “
Anya looked at him seriously, “You will get a chance… but it may end very, very badly.”

My Peoples:

Hanna
Hanna
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Isak Zielinski-White August 12th 2013, 2:28 pm

Isak looked at her as she said he would get a chance. He was still looking at her and, with a calmer tone, asked.

-When will I get one. What are the risks?

He looked at the forest, then at her. He was trying to find the words he needed.

-I know who you are, what you are, Anya and I don't want to leave knowing I missed my chance. I'm sure there is a way. I.... Mmm, let me try something else? What's your opinion about me?

He swallowed, fearing that she might say something that he did not planned she would say, not that he planned anything really. He was just a young man looking for someone to understand him and to understand as well.

Isak

Spoiler:
Isak Zielinski-White
Isak Zielinski-White
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanna August 12th 2013, 4:34 pm

Anya watched him while he asked questions.
"You mortals ask a lot of questions, " she stated clearly amused before turning serious again. "You will get your chance now. The risks are that you could lift my curse and I might not have my human form any more. "
She looked at him hard, trying to come up with the proper words.
"My opinion about you?" She repeated back to him. "I think that you are a good guy, you are very smart as well as decent looking. Overall I find you intriguing and a likeable person."
She stood there and waited with her hands clasped behind her back. "Another bad thing that could happen is I could accidentally set your pants on fire."

My Peoples:

Hanna
Hanna
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top