The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
Unicorns Sightings in Pennsylvania [closed to Anya] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:36 am by Cobalt

» Trigger
Unicorns Sightings in Pennsylvania [closed to Anya] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 1:06 am by ProwlerKnight

» Taliesin
Unicorns Sightings in Pennsylvania [closed to Anya] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:26 am by Arcana

» Willy the Whale
Unicorns Sightings in Pennsylvania [closed to Anya] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:30 pm by inquisitor

» Urban Commandos
Unicorns Sightings in Pennsylvania [closed to Anya] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» Jessica Albert
Unicorns Sightings in Pennsylvania [closed to Anya] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Unicorns Sightings in Pennsylvania [closed to Anya] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

» Santo Dorado
Unicorns Sightings in Pennsylvania [closed to Anya] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
Unicorns Sightings in Pennsylvania [closed to Anya] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
Unicorns Sightings in Pennsylvania [closed to Anya] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
Unicorns Sightings in Pennsylvania [closed to Anya] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:55 am by inquisitor

» Speedrun
Unicorns Sightings in Pennsylvania [closed to Anya] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 3:39 am by Arcana

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
Unicorns Sightings in Pennsylvania [closed to Anya] - Page 2 I_vote_lcapUnicorns Sightings in Pennsylvania [closed to Anya] - Page 2 I_voting_barUnicorns Sightings in Pennsylvania [closed to Anya] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Cobalt
Unicorns Sightings in Pennsylvania [closed to Anya] - Page 2 I_vote_lcapUnicorns Sightings in Pennsylvania [closed to Anya] - Page 2 I_voting_barUnicorns Sightings in Pennsylvania [closed to Anya] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Unicorns Sightings in Pennsylvania [closed to Anya]

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Unicorns Sightings in Pennsylvania [closed to Anya] - Page 2 Empty Re: Unicorns Sightings in Pennsylvania [closed to Anya]

Post by Isak Zielinski-White July 17th 2013, 3:16 pm

Isak was glad she was okay but felt a bit dumb for being told to watch his mouth. But that wasn't important right now. He saw her wound and he frowned. Silvery blood? How could she have that kind of blood. He got back up as he saw her move a little. Being too curious, Isak broke the silence that was newly established.

-Why do you have blood like that? I'm guessing you're not human or anything so what are you Anya?

He had emphasized on her name so she'd knew Isak wasn't there for games or riddles. He wanted answers so fucking around was not an option anymore. Not to mention he wanted to get out of that forest as soon as possible.

Isak Zielinski-White
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Number of posts : 214
Registration date : 2012-07-06

Back to top Go down

Unicorns Sightings in Pennsylvania [closed to Anya] - Page 2 Empty Re: Unicorns Sightings in Pennsylvania [closed to Anya]

Post by Hanna July 17th 2013, 4:03 pm

Anya hissed in pain again as she put pressure on her left leg again.
"Look, I can't really tell you right. But I will say I am over a thousand years old but now I need to get to my cabin so I can take care of this- so by your leave."
She started to move off again, growling every time she had to step on her bad leg, silvery blood was smeared up and down her pale leg. She didn't care if Isak followed her, in fact she needed someone to get the first-aid kit off the top shelf. It was about a half hour limp fest back to her cabin and she reached for her keys and unlocked the door.
Inside was very nice, leather sofas and massive flat screen tv. There were three or so bedrooms, a fully wired kitchen, and a hot tub out back. The only missing thing seemed to be a computer and a phone. In fact she had blocked all service here as well as any form of communication. But if a person hypothetically wanted to make a call they would flick the switch by the fire place- hypothetically.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
My Peoples:

Unicorns Sightings in Pennsylvania [closed to Anya] - Page 2 Tumblr10
Hanna
Hanna
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Tell me I'm a fricken fairy princess one more time... I dare you."

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 754
Job : I am a book person... I read, sniff, and throw them at obnoxious people
Humor : Oh you like that character? Let me kill them for you. :D
Registration date : 2013-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Isak Zielinski-White July 17th 2013, 6:32 pm

Isak remained silent as he followed the girl, wondering what he should do. Between helping her and just following her like a dog, the choice wasn't that hard, but Isak was not comfortable with all the blanks remaining so he simply followed her. They arrived at some cabin here in the woods. Inside was very nice. That Anya seemed to be comfortable here. He looked around and saw a kit on a shelf. Without asking her, he went to get it and got back to her. Calmly, he talked to her.

-Sit down, it'll be easier for me to do it.

He sounded tired. Of course he was, he wandered around all night in a forest. It was only normal for him to be less talkative. He waited for her to get on the sofa. He looked around as he waited. It was truly a nice place to come to rest at, especially with such a big television screen.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Isak
Unicorns Sightings in Pennsylvania [closed to Anya] - Page 2 Offica10

Spoiler:
Isak Zielinski-White
Isak Zielinski-White
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Job : Full-time Student :3
Humor : Scarce

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanna July 17th 2013, 7:53 pm

Anya sighed and sat down in a chair, stretching out a thin but muscled leg.
"You know you don't have to do that," She said, watching him bow his head over the cut. "You can go sleep on the couch, you look like you have been running around all night."
She confiscated the box from him before giving him a pointed look. Anya opened the box herself and began tending to her cut, not even giving him an option.
When finished she placed the box on the counter and vanished into a back room, returning with a fluffy pillow and a blanket.
"Here, get some sleep. Then tomorrow I will take you out of the forest."
Anya walked into her room and locked the door behind her. She sat down on the edge of the bed with a creak. There was a mortal in her house, what the heck was she going to do? She growled to herself and tapped on her bedside table.
She sighed and pulled on a change of clothing before heading back out again, she was wearing a dark purple tank top over an unbuttoned white shirt with black jeans. Anya padded silently across the hardwood floor to the fridge before opening it, pulling out a carrot stick and crunching on it.

My Peoples:

Hanna
Hanna
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Isak Zielinski-White July 19th 2013, 11:16 am

Before he could add anything else, she took the kit from him and told the boy to get some sleep. Isak felt like she tried to act tough and independant despite the fact he was there and trying to help. He sighted and got up while she was tending to her wounds. After she was done, she went to another room to get a pillow and a blanket. He took them and put them on a couch. Then, as Anya wnt into another room again and didn't seemed to get out anytime soon, the young man put the pillow at one end of the couch and placed the blanket accordingly. He sat on it but didn't wanted to sleep yet. Too much things were in his mind right now to do so. Who was Anya? Why was she living in a national U.S. park, what kind of magic, or powers, did she used against those men, at what extent did she knew about the unicorn roaming in these woods? So many more questions were keeping his mind going on and on and preventing to do anything else.

He was pondering about it, his eyes looking the floor but his mind was elsewhere. A crunching sound got him out of his thoughts and he looked at the source of it. It was Anya. She had changed her clothes and was eating a carrot. Isak sighted and turned back. Should he ask her about it? How would she react. Maybe if he asked it from another point of view. So Isak got up and looked at her, his arms crossed.

-Tell me why you let me followed you Anya. Before you were acting all tough and independant, and now, you let me in your house. There's something you are not telling me.

Isak

Spoiler:
Isak Zielinski-White
Isak Zielinski-White
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanna July 19th 2013, 2:30 pm

Anya fixed Isak with a single dark blue eye, sizing him up. It was likely she was debating on how much to tell this mortal.

“How do I know if you will not tell your masters? “ She stated, her arms now crossed, “I let you follow me because you are lost. I do help lost people even if people hunt what I am. Now, why should I tell you of all people? You were sent here to kill the one thing I hold dear.”

Anya scowled and a spark of fire ran up her arm before she slapped it out impatiently. “Now, if you want to question my hospitality further I suggest you run away as fast as your legs can carry you because I will hunt you down like a cougar hunts a doe. Do I make myself clear?”

Yep, definitely an old blue blood, Anya huffed and reigned in her very fiery temper while she waited for Isak’s response to her miniature rant about his nosiness.

My Peoples:

Hanna
Hanna
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Isak Zielinski-White July 20th 2013, 10:41 am

Isak looked at her as if she accused him of the worst crime. The boy knew she would have misunderstood everything. As soon as she was done talking, Isak replied with much energy.

-If my ''Masters'' as you say, would have wanted to kill a unicorn, they would have not send me here. It is because this forest is said to have some sort of unicorn graveyard. I might be able to defend myself but I'm not ready to fight unicorns, as cheesy as it may sound.

He produced a fireball as he was talking about defending himself but he extinguished it. No need to fight in here. He looked the cabin a moment then looked back at Anya to continue talking.

-I do not question your hospitality, but I question your attitude towards me. You may not trust me, but I did not came here to quarrel with some girl that thinks she's above everything. I might be a mortal, but mortals like me, like those men from earlier, could kill you.

He sat down and looked at the big television. That girl, in his opinion, seemed not to be aware that ''mortals'' were actually having tools good enough to kill anything. Then something ignited his pondering. She knew about unicorns only because... it couldn't be. He slowly turned to look at her. He eyebrows frowned, Isak asked a question.

-So you're the unicorn those guys were looking for...

Isak

Spoiler:
Isak Zielinski-White
Isak Zielinski-White
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanna July 20th 2013, 1:40 pm

Anya watched Isak make his deductions and her face remained expressionless when he came up with the correct answer to all of this, fortunately Anya was a very good actress.

“Unicorn? Really?” Anya said arching an eyebrow. “Have you seen a human unicorn before? What makes you think that I am a unicorn? Do you see a horn poking out of my forehead?”

To be honest she really was curious but she just wasn’t going to confirm his suspicion just yet, she wanted to hear his theory… mortal theories are quite entertaining. Anya watched Isak with her blue eyes, she was visibly amused by this whole thing. She moved over to the chair at a table and sat down at it waiting.

My Peoples:

Hanna
Hanna
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Isak Zielinski-White July 20th 2013, 2:03 pm

Despite what he said, Anya swept away what he said, pointing out she had no horn on her forehead. Isak wasn't sure how to adress that argument but he tried anyway.

-But... well... you could always use shapeshifting!

He looked at her. She didn't had any features that could reveal her other form, but Isak was thinking. What could prove she was? Then he thought about the fire. When he had arrived at the clearing, there were some burnt bodies and Anya, unconscious. And her blood. Isak brought all that up.

-Well, you disappeared in the woods and when I found you, you were lying on the ground with slivery blood coming out of your wounds. Aren't unicorns all having that kind of blood?

He walked around the sofa to face her. Isak didn't wanted to be fooled another time.

Isak

Spoiler:
Isak Zielinski-White
Isak Zielinski-White
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanna July 20th 2013, 2:30 pm

Anya huffed in amazement, “Some Fairies have the same kind of blood too as well as other shape shifters. You can’t go by blood. Tell me, how did you come up with this conclusion.” She pressed her fingers together before smiling.

“The only thing I can do is summon fire,” She spread her hands and fire leapt up into her palms, licking at her fingers. “Can’t unicorns heal and do magic. Fire is hardly a healing quality.”
This was the most fun Anya has had in years and now she was probing a mind that could yield some useful information.

My Peoples:

Hanna
Hanna
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Isak Zielinski-White July 20th 2013, 3:33 pm

It seemed she had an answer for everything Isak was bringing up. She asked him on how he came to such conclusions and pointed out that unicorns could heal. That one was a real pain to answer. What could he say to that? That reminded him of his days back at school. Teachers often had a question to an answer he was providing but thodr new questions always stopped him completely and left him answerless. But not this time. Isak was older and a tad more intelligent than he used to be. The boy looked at his host and replied with a smile.

-Well, you talked about unicorns that could do black magic, remember? When you asked me why I wanted to find a unicorn and I answered, you told me black magic unicorns could kill people. It makes some sense that you would be as such. It's logical with what I've seen so far.

Isak crossed his arms while he looked at her. His smile became bigger as he added a few more information.

-Also, you do not seem to be the healing type. Just taking a look at that bandage you did on your leg is a proof that you could... well, are a black magic unicorn.

This was actually satisfying for Isak to prove he was not some stupid young man that came out of the blue.

Isak

Spoiler:
Isak Zielinski-White
Isak Zielinski-White
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanna July 20th 2013, 4:06 pm

Anya leaned back into her chair, look of thoughtfulness crossed her face, “You still did not explain how I could be human.”
She waited for his response before confirming his suspicions, “You are wrong in only one aspect of your theory other than that I am impressed. I am not a black magic unicorn. I am a cursed unicorn. There is a distinct difference. Every unicorn has black magic and they turn the color of the magic they most favor. Nothing is born evil. There is a choice in the subconscious. For unicorns their belief is imprinted in their color. A cursed unicorn has all of their white magic taken away and they are put into a mortal form. This form can be killed as easily as anything; A knife to the ribs or a club to the head. We are technically timeless until we find away to lift our curse. Fortunately for me I have the gift of fire. Nobody can touch me unless I want them to.”

Anya sat back and waited for his response… she had made the decision to trust him… though if he betrayed her Anya would personally feed him to the werewolves. She had done it before. “The unicorn graveyard is a myth. When we die, we don’t leave bones behind. We are just gone and we fade into magical energy. “

My Peoples:

Hanna
Hanna
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Isak Zielinski-White July 20th 2013, 5:15 pm

Isak listened silently has she explained him the nature of the unicorns. Isak lowered his head as she told him about the non existence of the graveyard. His errand here was for nothing. So there were three kinds of unicorns. Isak nodded and then asked a new question, free from the shackles of impatience that had some hold on him before.

-So what curses you exactly? Is it someone or something you did?

He took a chair and sat near Anya. She said she was something like a thousand years old or something like that, so Isak was curious about what caused her to be cursed. She didn't seemed so bad after you get under the armor she had created to protect herself. Not to mention the fire she could create.

Isak

Spoiler:
Isak Zielinski-White
Isak Zielinski-White
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanna July 20th 2013, 6:30 pm

Anya grinned slightly, "Generally its the combination of the two. In my case it was just the person. Some unicorns have the nasty habit of having sticky fingers... We kinda have- like a dragon horde. Knights used to come looking for them for quests and such. I stole from a warlock and the removal of the curse is near impossible. So I am stuck like this."
She splayed her fingers on her leg, examining them. The whole removal of the curse remedy was rather awkward... especially for one such as her. With lots of rules she wouldn't even bend. Her eyes flicked back up to Isak.

My Peoples:

Hanna
Hanna
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Isak Zielinski-White July 22nd 2013, 4:08 pm

Isak listened to her as she talked about her curse and how she got it. He wondered if there was a way for her to break that curse. He had a smile and replied to what she said.

-Well, I guess you prefer to stay as you are, right? If you lift the curse you will eventually die of old age or something.

Isak lowered his head. His left hand felt weird. He looked at it. It was shaking. He used his right hand to make it stop doing that and sighted. He looked at Anya, a bit embarassed.

-Sorry it's.... a curse of my own. I got something in me that wants to take control.

Talking about it like that felt weird. But it also felt good. Like a relief to be able to tell that to somebody.

Isak

Spoiler:
Isak Zielinski-White
Isak Zielinski-White
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanna July 22nd 2013, 9:14 pm

Anya gave him a sad smile, “Unicorns don’t die unless they chose to generally… or something different happens.”

Her mind briefly flashed back to her mother’s death, the fire and the whooping of hunters, the baying of hounds… “I would prefer to be as I was, being able to change my shape whenever I please… rather than waiting on the sun to go away and the moon to rise.”

Anya fixed him with her dark blue eyes and leaned back into her chair, turning over his own curse in her mind, “That is fairly common… but it is painful and scary… also different for every person. Is there any way you can get rid of it?” Anya asked this question in a quiet tone, trying not to be offensive. She understood how difficult curses could be.

My Peoples:

Hanna
Hanna
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top