The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
Unicorns Sightings in Pennsylvania [closed to Anya] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:36 am by Cobalt

» Trigger
Unicorns Sightings in Pennsylvania [closed to Anya] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeToday at 1:06 am by ProwlerKnight

» Taliesin
Unicorns Sightings in Pennsylvania [closed to Anya] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:26 am by Arcana

» Willy the Whale
Unicorns Sightings in Pennsylvania [closed to Anya] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:30 pm by inquisitor

» Urban Commandos
Unicorns Sightings in Pennsylvania [closed to Anya] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» Jessica Albert
Unicorns Sightings in Pennsylvania [closed to Anya] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Unicorns Sightings in Pennsylvania [closed to Anya] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

» Santo Dorado
Unicorns Sightings in Pennsylvania [closed to Anya] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
Unicorns Sightings in Pennsylvania [closed to Anya] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
Unicorns Sightings in Pennsylvania [closed to Anya] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
Unicorns Sightings in Pennsylvania [closed to Anya] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:55 am by inquisitor

» Speedrun
Unicorns Sightings in Pennsylvania [closed to Anya] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 3:39 am by Arcana

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
Unicorns Sightings in Pennsylvania [closed to Anya] - Page 3 I_vote_lcapUnicorns Sightings in Pennsylvania [closed to Anya] - Page 3 I_voting_barUnicorns Sightings in Pennsylvania [closed to Anya] - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Cobalt
Unicorns Sightings in Pennsylvania [closed to Anya] - Page 3 I_vote_lcapUnicorns Sightings in Pennsylvania [closed to Anya] - Page 3 I_voting_barUnicorns Sightings in Pennsylvania [closed to Anya] - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Unicorns Sightings in Pennsylvania [closed to Anya]

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Unicorns Sightings in Pennsylvania [closed to Anya] - Page 3 Empty Re: Unicorns Sightings in Pennsylvania [closed to Anya]

Post by Hanna July 22nd 2013, 9:14 pm

Anya gave him a sad smile, “Unicorns don’t die unless they chose to generally… or something different happens.”

Her mind briefly flashed back to her mother’s death, the fire and the whooping of hunters, the baying of hounds… “I would prefer to be as I was, being able to change my shape whenever I please… rather than waiting on the sun to go away and the moon to rise.”

Anya fixed him with her dark blue eyes and leaned back into her chair, turning over his own curse in her mind, “That is fairly common… but it is painful and scary… also different for every person. Is there any way you can get rid of it?” Anya asked this question in a quiet tone, trying not to be offensive. She understood how difficult curses could be.

Hanna
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 754
Registration date : 2013-04-16

Back to top Go down

Unicorns Sightings in Pennsylvania [closed to Anya] - Page 3 Empty Re: Unicorns Sightings in Pennsylvania [closed to Anya]

Post by Isak Zielinski-White July 24th 2013, 6:08 pm

He wondered what was those ''different'' events, but Isak thought he should not push too much. She then commented on his state and asked him if there was a cure or something like that, question at which Isak shook his head in negation.

-I don't know, it just... appeared one day. It says it wants to be in charge but so far I've been... relatively safe.

His last episode of whatever that was happened before he left Miami, after that confusing party at a club. He killed some dealer for the fun of it and then headed here for the unicorn's business. But Isak feared that this... dark side, as cliché as it may sounds, was actually something he should take care of before it might be too late. But since his little companion was calm most of the time, he wondered what he should do. Isak was still a mere young man after all with limited knowledge on that subject. He got out of his thoughts and looked at Anya.

-What was that... different thing that could happen?

Isak had nothing to lose, except a refusal to answer. It was a simple question after all.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Isak
Unicorns Sightings in Pennsylvania [closed to Anya] - Page 3 Offica10

Spoiler:
Isak Zielinski-White
Isak Zielinski-White
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 214
Job : Full-time Student :3
Humor : Scarce
Registration date : 2012-07-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanna July 25th 2013, 12:19 am

Anya nodded; she seemed to be considering some invisible angle of his whole situation. Her eyes flashed up from the wood floor and up to his face, her skin seemed to pale at the question.

“There is always the sport of hunting my kind. It’s scary… at least it was until the last few hundred years, you still get the fanatics. Generally I torch them and the weres eat them. The human police can never figure out who the killer is. They think its some sort of mass murder when reality it was defense.” Anya sighed and leaned back into her chair, her eyes staring unblinkingly at the space between them. Memories cropped up from the back of her brain, the harsh screaming of dying horses and the grating sound of bone on bone.

“Any other questions before I get some sleep? Being drugged is exhausting.”

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
My Peoples:

Unicorns Sightings in Pennsylvania [closed to Anya] - Page 3 Tumblr10
Hanna
Hanna
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Tell me I'm a fricken fairy princess one more time... I dare you."

Job : I am a book person... I read, sniff, and throw them at obnoxious people
Humor : Oh you like that character? Let me kill them for you. :D

Back to top Go down

Post by Isak Zielinski-White July 25th 2013, 8:36 am

Isak felt disgusted by his fellow humans to hunt down other beings for the fun of it. Hell, in history, mankind was even known to hunt down other humans for the fun of it as well. The boy felt a bit uneasy being part of such a species.He shook slowly his head as he listened to her ways of getting out of sticky situations. She then pointed out she would like to sleep, at which Isak's face had a funny expression on it.

-Oh yeah! I had forgotten about your current condition. I should get some sleep too. My mind is too active for someone who didn't slept last night.

He laughed a bit. He truly was tired now that he was thinking about it. He got up, put the chair back at its place and got to the sofa with the blanket. He looked back at Anya before sitting down.

-Thanks for your help Anya and... euhm, I guess it's good night.

He sat down, took off socks and top, sleeping with his pants and what was under them, and quickly fell asleep. The lack of sleep probably got to him quickly.

Isak

Spoiler:
Isak Zielinski-White
Isak Zielinski-White
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanna July 25th 2013, 3:26 pm

Anya gave him a small smile, “see you in a few hours.”

Then she stood, padded barefoot down the wooden hall, and vanished into her back room. She slept for a good few hours and she woke, heart pounding against her collar bone. Her leg burned in pain and she bit down on her lip to keep herself from whimpering. She had dreamed again last night of her mother’s last moments, the adrenalin, fear, and the humans... the vile cockroach like humans that clung to their petty existence.

Hatred bubbled up in her as Anya got out of bed and ran her fingers through her tousled braided hair. Anya undid the leather strip holding it all in place and it tumbled around her shoulders in a thick wavy mess. She checked her leg before putting some disinfectant on it and checking her watch. Few hours till sundown; Anya had time to kill.

Anya walked past the sleeping Isak before heading outside, she had restrung her bow and sat there for a moment with her eyes closed, clearly thinking about the current events going on.

My Peoples:

Hanna
Hanna
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Isak Zielinski-White July 25th 2013, 5:47 pm

Isak had a good night sleep, strangely enough. No nightmares, no second consciousness trying to disturb his sleep. No dreams either. Maybe he had some, but he simple didn't remembered he did. Isak slowly opened his eyes. The sunlight was coming in from the windows. A pleasant smell made his stomach growl. Food? Did Anya prepared some breakfast? Isak slowly rose from the sofa and looked around, still a bit sleepy. But he didn't saw Anya around. Maybe she was in her room.

-Anya you there?

Isak

Spoiler:
Isak Zielinski-White
Isak Zielinski-White
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanna July 25th 2013, 7:12 pm

Anya heard Isak calling, he sounded slightly lost in the cabin so she unwound herself from her sitting on the floor position. She dusted the dirt and grass off of herself and walked back in.
“I’m right here,” She said coming in through the door. “I just went outside.”

The dark haired girl walked over to her fridge and pulled out an apple, crunching into it before she pulled a thing of muffins out of the cupboard above her head. She happened to be a little too short so she had to jump slightly.

“Muffin?” She inquired upon hearing his stomach go off, Anya held the box out to him placing her bow on the table before turning back to him and brushing her thick hair out of her face.

My Peoples:

Hanna
Hanna
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Isak Zielinski-White July 26th 2013, 1:27 pm

Isak got up and took a muffin. He quickly ate it because he was very hungry. He took another one, but took his time while eating the cap. The cap was his favorite part of the muffin. Especially when it was a bit crunchy. He looked at her and wondered why she was outside. And so he asked.

-Went outside to hunt some game?

Should he tell her about what he heard that night? Maybe he could have been a dream after all. He simply continued to eat his muffin while looking at her. He would be out of the forest today and his errands were not done. He still had one more place to go. He went to get his socks and other clothes back and got dressed up before finishing up his muffin. He then looked at Anya once more, smiling.

-Ready when you are.

Isak

Spoiler:
Isak Zielinski-White
Isak Zielinski-White
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanna July 26th 2013, 1:58 pm

Anya winced at the hunting of game term, “I am physically incapable of eating meat so no. I was restringing my bow and meditating, dwelling on recent events, making decisions.”

She leaned against the counter and watched him move around the cabin, examining him.

“What are you going to tell them when you get back?” Anya asked hesitantly, chewing on her bottom lip and watching the brown haired boy. “That you being a flawed individual got lost or there was a dangerous siren who distracted you?”

Aaannddd she was flirting, that rarely happened with Anya. She waited for his response, cocking her head to the side, hair spilling across her forehead. Isak was ready to leave and so she picked her bow back up and slung it over her shoulder as well as her quiver on her opposite shoulder. Wordlessly she stepped out the door and locked it after Isak was out the door.
Anya stepped out onto a worn path and started following it.

My Peoples:

Hanna
Hanna
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Isak Zielinski-White July 26th 2013, 3:05 pm

Isak smiled at her question but did not replied right after it. He followed her outside. He walked next to her, his hands in his pockets. He gave her a quick look then took a deep breath. He looked at her while he walked, making sure not to trip over something, like a root or a rock.

-I thought about what you asked and, I'd frankly say I got distracted by the siren. After all, it was a beautiful one.

Isak looked away. Why did he said something like that. Maybe because Anya was a nice girl despite her attitude and the shell she had built over to protect herself, she was actually a very nice girl. Not to mention cute, but that is another side of the situation. Isak looked at some animals running away, while some bigger critters continued to live, ignoring their presence nearby. The boy then looked at Anya.

-You know, we could always remain in touch. Letters, phone, internet. I wouldn't mind getting distracted again.

And he smiled again.

Isak

Spoiler:
Isak Zielinski-White
Isak Zielinski-White
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanna July 26th 2013, 4:51 pm

Anya flushed faintly, in a low voice she teased, “Flirting with old women, you are quite the Casanova. “
Indeed Anya was a thousand year old woman… it’s just that she had the body of a nineteen year old that seemed to make most people forget her actual age. She looked forward again and when she glanced sideways she caught Isak staring at her; She blushed again, not able to help herself.
“I don’t have a phone... or internet… you can write me a letter I guess but I doubt I would get it for a while. I- I don’t stay in one place for long. “

She was sad to give that answer; he seemed like a good guy. A decent one even… “But I will think you will be back soon.” She hung back for a few seconds before showing him his wallet in between the first two fingers of her right hand. Anya had jokingly snatched it earlier when she had brushed up against him. “One would think, that a jumpy one such as yourself would notice when he is being pick pocketed.”

My Peoples:

Hanna
Hanna
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Isak Zielinski-White August 1st 2013, 10:21 am

Isak couldn't prevent a little burst of laughter. He never noticed she had snagged his wallet. He started to move his hand to get it back but stopped. His smile did not got away from his face as he looked at her and the wallet.

-Well I could always forget I you had my wallet at this moment so I can get back to get it and have a... talk with the thief.

He looked forward and almost tripped because of a root. He managed to curse in French and smiled at her while looking at the root behind them. She had called him a Casanova for flirting with her because, obviously, she was older than what she looked like. With a faint blushing, Isak was talking once more.

-You said I was a... Casanova. Well, I prefer older women. I don't know why, they just have this experience.. life experience and they know what they want so... yeah.

He put his hands in his pockets and continued to walk, hoping he had not said anything innapropriate.

Isak

Spoiler:
Isak Zielinski-White
Isak Zielinski-White
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanna August 4th 2013, 1:06 am

Anya arched an eyebrow, "I do speak fluent french, yah know? Perks of being old."
She reprimanded him teasingly, backing out of his reach; maneuvering expertly around the fallen wood and plants of the forest.
Anya wiggled Isak's wallet at him between her first two fingers, the worn leather soft between her pale skin. Dark strands of hair had fallen into her face and she seemed to be dancing in circles around Isak. Her blue eyes looking amused at the situation at hand.
"So, what would you talk about with said thief?"

My Peoples:

Hanna
Hanna
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Isak Zielinski-White August 4th 2013, 8:37 pm

At first, Isak was surprised she would know French, but since she was old, it made sense after all. Isak then smiled and asked her, in French:

-I would invite her for lunch somewhere, or a picnic in the woods, and tell her how bad it is to take a wallet that is not yours.

He continued to look at her when she was in front of him. It wasn't easy to follow her, circling around him. She looked pretty, Isak tried to conceal the blushing under some confidence, but never before a girl flirted, he hoped it was, with him that much. He then added, trying to gain a few more points.

-Of course, if the thief is willing to hear why it is bad, I won't force her to come for a lunch.

He looked at a big tree. He never saw a tree that big before. He showed her the tree with a finger pointing at it.

-That's a big one, eh?

Isak

Spoiler:
Isak Zielinski-White
Isak Zielinski-White
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanna August 4th 2013, 8:58 pm

Anya cocked her head, dark strands of hair falling across her face.

"That would take quite the convincing," She seemed to purr back in French, daring him. "After all the thief does like food... keeping her attention is another thing."

Her eyes flicked to the tree he was pointing to, "Yes, I suppose it is."

Anya genuinely liked Isak, after all he was the first to leave her cabin alive. Flirting with him made the walk back to the main path much more fun. They had come to a stop while having their conversation.

My Peoples:

Hanna
Hanna
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Isak Zielinski-White August 4th 2013, 10:20 pm

Isak stopped walking near the great tree. He looked at her, smiling still. It seems he was of her liking since she was replying with positive answers or so. Isak continued in that way, hoping to still be lucky because, in his honest opinion, he was thinking like that since she was a girl of his liking. But how could he keep her attention?

-Well, I suppose the thief does like a good chat, but it could get boring. But talking might help find ways to help her keep her attention span on me I suppose. Also.... how can I say this... she probably won't be the kind to be touched... for example, I wouldn't be able to, just like that, take her hand into mine. How does that sounds?

His back was against the bark of the big tree. It was not very confortable, but it gave his a break from walking. And he was looking at Anya, still smiling, thinking she was a very pretty girl. Isak was like that.

Isak

Spoiler:
Isak Zielinski-White
Isak Zielinski-White
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top