The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Santo Dorado
The Surprising Reunion I_icon_minitimeToday at 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
The Surprising Reunion I_icon_minitimeToday at 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
The Surprising Reunion I_icon_minitimeToday at 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
The Surprising Reunion I_icon_minitimeToday at 6:55 am by inquisitor

» Speedrun
The Surprising Reunion I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:39 am by Arcana

» Frontline

» Revenant

» Fusion Frenzy
The Surprising Reunion I_icon_minitimeToday at 12:46 am by ProwlerKnight

» Pleasant Point
The Surprising Reunion I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 8:01 pm by Zonkes

» Homefront (Lore Submission)
The Surprising Reunion I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:28 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
The Surprising Reunion I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:26 pm by inquisitor

» The birds of expedience
The Surprising Reunion I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:45 am by Cerek

Top posting users this week
Arcana
The Surprising Reunion I_vote_lcapThe Surprising Reunion I_voting_barThe Surprising Reunion I_vote_rcap 
inquisitor
The Surprising Reunion I_vote_lcapThe Surprising Reunion I_voting_barThe Surprising Reunion I_vote_rcap 
ProwlerKnight
Cerek
Sage
Zonkes

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

The Surprising Reunion

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Surprising Reunion Empty The Surprising Reunion

Post by Guest February 13th 2009, 8:13 pm

Chaos was sticking to the alleys of New York City, trying to not be seen.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

The Surprising Reunion Empty Re: The Surprising Reunion

Post by Guest February 13th 2009, 8:17 pm

For days now, Tenshi had faced a lot of difficulties. It was hard for her to sleep and she couldn't get her mind to get away from everything. Now Tenshi had been flying around and tries not to think about any troubles. When she was alone enough, Tenshi landed on a skyscraper and looked out over the city.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 13th 2009, 8:20 pm

Chaos came out of the alley he was in & quickly ducked into another alley before anyone could see him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 13th 2009, 8:24 pm

Something swiftly moved from the corner of Tenshi's eye. She turned but there was nothing there. Something seemed up, and she prepared herself. Tenshi walked closer to where she saw the fast object or person.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 13th 2009, 8:25 pm

Chaos ducked out of the next alley & ducked back into a darker alley.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 13th 2009, 8:28 pm

((Is this hide and seek or something? XD ))

Tenshi followed whoever it was until she was also in the dark alley. She kept her eyes moving and whoever it was that was hiding and following her, she was getting a little annoyed at it. Tenshi walked along the alley at a slow pace and remained ready at the same time too.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 13th 2009, 8:30 pm

"What are you doing here Tenshi?" asked Chaos with a harsh voice as he continued to hide in the shadows.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 13th 2009, 8:34 pm

Tenshi looked up at the sound where Chaos's voice came from and was a bit surprised to hear it was from him. Hearing that he didn't sound very happy, Tenshi kept her tone calm and a little serious too.

"I was flying by here and was wandering who was roaming around in these alleys."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 13th 2009, 8:35 pm

"Well now you know so you can leave" he said harshly with a scowl.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 13th 2009, 8:37 pm

Tenshi looked up and met his scowl. She understood why he was angry and just leaving him like that the last time she saw him was bad enough and she wanted it to end right, not harsh. Tenshi took in a breath and tired to think of what to say.

"Chaos.... I'm sorry."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 13th 2009, 8:39 pm

"Sorry doesn't make it better wench. I loved you yet you actually chose those superbutts over me. You betrayed me & I never take betrayal lightly" he hissed as he narrowed his ghoulish eyes into a glare.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 13th 2009, 8:44 pm

"Believe me, I know it had to be hard.... and it was really really hard for me to see you like that. And I know sorry isn't good enough. It can't be for what I've done, but.... I don't know. I just wish that I could still be a part of GUN AND be with you.... we hadn't seen each other in a long time before that and I really wish things could be better.... I'm...."

Tenshi was lost in words. She had already said sorry once and if she said it again, what good would it do anyways?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 13th 2009, 8:45 pm

He grunted, not really caring. "Save it. It's obvious you care more for them then you care for me" he hissed.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 13th 2009, 8:51 pm

Tenshi looked down at the street and felt her eyes start to sting. Her jaw clenched as she held back the tears. After a few seconds, she looked back up at Chaos already lost in words and she wanted to say so much, but Tenshi was afraid it would do more harm than good.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 13th 2009, 8:53 pm

"I was a fool to believe you loved me & now I see that. I should've known someone as hideous as me could never be with someone as beautiful as you. I see that now. I was a fool, a blind fool & I see that now" he said with a glare.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top