The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Blood Reunion I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
Blood Reunion I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
Blood Reunion I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Blood Reunion I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Blood Reunion I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
Blood Reunion I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
Blood Reunion I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Blood Reunion I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
Blood Reunion I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Blood Reunion I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Blood Reunion I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
Blood Reunion I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Blood Reunion I_vote_lcapBlood Reunion I_voting_barBlood Reunion I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Blood Reunion

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Blood Reunion Empty Blood Reunion

Post by Bliss August 21st 2012, 4:10 am

A steady pounding echoed through the fish stench halls. Standing no taller than five and a half feet, a man accompanied by two guards, who shared nothing more than a poor demeanor and a taste in bad suits, made his way through the damp night. Moisture from an earlier rain still filled the pot holes of the city with the runoff from the tin roofs of the dock district. Headlights painted the sides of the alleys in a dynamic color as they chased the darkness down the parallel shadows; he came for a job, not a ride and a walk through puddles.

Latching mechanisms scraped along the rusted metal, eliciting a moan through the old bones of the building held together by rust and paid off building inspectors. Lights barely held true to their names, but gave enough of a glow to bounce off of the reflective surfaces of the ornate jewelry of the men guarding the large room. Broken windows from days longs since past kept the night air heavy and drenched the room in the aroma of humidity and fish. “Took you long enough to get him here.” A heavy set man with a pronounced lip and drooping brow stepped forward to accost the guards for their indiscretion.

“It’s quite alright, Mr. Salvatoni.” Wanting to do his work and make his money, the small man walked out from the phalanx of guards and pushed past the belligerent man. “This is the girl who took down the entire western portion of your syndicate?” A chain tautly held a hook down from the rafters with the tethered hands of a brown haired Asian woman on either side of the hook. “So she was an informant or a mole?” To keep her in suspense over the arrival of the new comer, the boss draped a black cloth over Bliss’s eyes to keep her in the dark.

“Please.” With no hesitation in her voice, Bliss offered her side of the recounting of her endeavors. “You should see what I did to the syndicate on the east side.” Sweat from the mixture of fighting and humidity stained her white, sleeveless shirt, and dripped down to begin soaking into the top portion of her jeans. Chains kept her knees and ankles securely held together while her boots laid on the ground just in front of her.

“She’s got some weird powers or something.” The large man stepped forward to shed light on the situation.

“Or something?” Bliss questioned. “Given the fact I’m not wearing anything that could hide anything natural deduction could tell you to rule out the something.”

Brashly Salvatoni stepped forward and grabbed the pony tail dangling over the blindfold, and pulled Bliss’s head down. “Now listen here you little…”

“Mr. Salvatoni.” With a chuckle at the reaction Bliss could elicit, the smaller man stepped forward and dropped his bag to the ground. “You wanted me to talk with her, because you couldn’t get anything out of her…” He took a brief pause. “…And I can see why.” Straps popped open to reveal a bag with an assortment of tools the man collected to perfect his craft. Scalpels and syringes did the trick in most situations, but the usage of thumb nails and vices always gave him a feeling of pleasure. “This is an art, you don’t hit the clay. You mold it.” His hands caressed over Salvatoni’s hand, and secured the release of his grip over Bliss.

“Go mold yourself in the bathroom.” With the violent pull of her head, the blindfold fell slightly out of place, giving Bliss just enough vision out of the top right corner of her field of vision to see the inhabitants of the room. While she surveyed the room, she could feel the bottom of her shirt lifting up to reveal her bare midriff. Familiarity with her powers led the syndicate to plan just for her ice powers in confronting her and in keeping her restrained. Both sides made efforts to stay one step ahead of the other, and Bliss exploited those advantages on most days to her advantage. Today was a bad day.

“I can make an incision here.” He strode his finger along her abdomen, causing her to squirm from the touch. “And then I’ll tap into the roadmap of her nerves. We can poke any part of her body from this location and get just what we need.”

“Don’t make it too long; I want this girl out of my hair in the next hour.” Five guards manned the perimeter of the room to ensure the safety of the man and the captivity of Bliss. Salvatoni harbored no mercy or remorse for Bliss, and saw no reason for keeping her alive in the first place. After hearing the news, Salvatoni made his way to kill her himself, but the powers that be called him off to let a professional add his touch. A deep syringe prodded through her side to take a large blood sample. The suction of the tube pulled against her side, causing her to contort her body into a “C” like figure.

“Unchain me and put my boots back on and I’ll let you walk out of here.” Bliss spoke towards the man with the brown satchel, but changed her tune to act as a deal with any man in the room. “Anyone does it you get out of here without any pain.” Soft movements of leather let Bliss know the man placed his syringe away. The next stage would involve the scalpel and she knew it.

“Maybe I should start by removing your tongue.” With the scalpel pointing towards her mouth Bliss kept her head lowered to give a feint and to allow her to take sight of this man. Taking him by surprise, Bliss threw her elbow into his hand while darting her knees into his stomach. Salvatoni almost chocked on his own realization he would finally get his wish. The loud breathing of his poor respiratory system made it easy for Bliss to motion her body into just the angle to send the balls of her feet into his chest.

Anticipating the motion, but knowing the limitations of his reflexes, Salvatoni braced himself to intercept Bliss. His hands wrapped around her ankles, but not before she swiftly kicked him in the chest, sending him to the ground, and propelling Bliss forwards.

Catching her as she swung forward, a guard wrapped Bliss in his grip to try and gain control of the situation. His leveraging of her form allowed her the hold she needed to get her bound hands off of the hook. While the guard still held Bliss in his arms, she forced the chains against his throat to take him to the ground. Trapped under the pain of the cold metal he watched as the bound and blindfolded woman acted in accordance with exactly what he noticed. Bliss read the direction of guard movement through the small opening in her blindfold and propelled herself up at the expense of the man’s health.

Ice shot out of her hands to drive the next two men back into the fish crates. With her hands no longer above her head, the guards needed to take an assessment of the situation to engage Bliss. Fearing her untimely responses and unbridled power, they decided to take Bliss up on her offer. Salvatoni would most likely take revenge on the guards and Bliss for this insult, but as the men announced their plans and began untying Bliss, they felt better about their situation.

With her blindfold completely removed, Bliss surveyed the room and the destruction she caused. “There were five of you?” She said in surprise as the guard unchained her hands. “I only planned on fighting four. Probably could’ve taken me if you had both charged me.” She rubbed her wrists and began to walk towards the metal door. “Oh well.” Chains of ice conjured from her hand and ensnared the overweight crime boss. Frantically, he clawed at the ground to keep himself from the cold justice Bliss would take out on him. “I’m taking your boss in; you guys should get a better line of work.”

Getting cops to come into the docks district at night took some persuading, but offering up a man who eluded them for so long felt like dropping a bucket of blood in shark infested waters. Even with Salvatoni apprehended, Bliss still knew she managed to let the man with the silky voice escape. He and his brown bag made it out with a vial of her blood. Nothing good would come from anything she just though, but she didn’t plan on doing anything else tonight anyways.

The cab ride through the vacant streets of the neon lit causeways hypnotized Bliss into thinking there could be some beauty in this city. Such a dumb notion grew on the closer she got to her townhouse next to Central Park. Slamming the door behind her and tipping generously, Bliss walked past the Dakota and into the adjacent townhouse complex. A green light pooped up after she slid her card along the gateway monitor. Everything in the garden stayed in perfect harmony as she left it, and in her sleep deprived stupor she failed to notice the disturbed door.

After sliding her card and pressing the door open with her back, Bliss turned on the light to illuminate the ornately decorated living room. Each piece of antique furniture placed just perfectly for her tastes, all lined against the wall circling a large glass table with a pair of ivory carved elephants surrounded by fashion magazines. The feeling of gratitude to sink into the couch came to a sudden stop when she sank into an unfamiliar piece of furniture. “I don’t remember reupholstering my couches with an Asian girl.”

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

-<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>-

Blood Reunion D3d4aa511c4d025601eecb3540adc5f1

-<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>-
Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Quote : I'm pretty much the Captain Kirk of this place when I'm not too busy being the Han Solo.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2166
Job : Exerter of feminine "Whiles"
Humor : [16:00:27] devistation : bliss you only bann me because you are scared you use your moderator powers to get rid of people u know is right but hate because they are right but if anything there is treatment for your disease of being scared of better people so you should go by some have fun bye bye
Registration date : 2010-11-18

Back to top Go down

Blood Reunion Empty Re: Blood Reunion

Post by Chellizard August 21st 2012, 6:47 am

The smell of sweat, death, piss, shit and rotten flesh clung to every inch of the room. The sound of water was dripping from creaky, old rusted pipes, and everything was dimly lit by a single lightbulb, hanging and swaying alike to a pendulum. The chain that could be pulled to turn on the light was gently tapping against the glass as it swung, making the light flicker off, and then back on from how loosely it was screwed in. The sound of heavy breathing, and rustling also filled the room, and then a familar voice filled the void.

".. Think you can get me out of this?"

"Huh..?"

The voice belonged to Bliss, and Tyuki was confused as to how they got into this situation again. She wriggled, leaning forward to strain against the chains. She felt her wrists begin to rub raw, but she tugged with one more ounce of strength, and the chains gave way. She was free, and she moved her hands to rip her bag off of her head and tossed it on the floor. This time, she was dressed in a seemingly carbon fiber based costume, her mask over her eyes. She rose a brow and looked down at herself, and then to Bliss. She was wearing a costume slightly alike to it, just more 'Bliss' style.

"Be still and I can get the chains off.."

"Well, if you'd just hurry.."

"Well~.. I'm sorry, okay?"

Bliss was free with a good solid tug of the chains, and to help, she pulled the bag off of her face. She sighed lightly, slumping back onto the floor to untie her ankles and knees. She then stretched her legs and arms out. "This place reeks.." she said, moving a hand to cover her nose. She grimaced and looked to Bliss. "What? You think I'll get us out of here just as easily as last time?" She shrugged and let a laugh pass her lips. "Well, yeah.." Tyuki helped Bliss out of her ropes, and then stood, extending a hand to her. Tyuki's shoulders were rolled back, popping them slightly. "Well, I hope we can find a way out of this.. heh." She sighed and looked toward the door that creaked open, and then a gun was fired.

Two bullets, precise dexterity, one for Tyuki's head, the other for Bliss's.

Dead.

With a sharp gasp piercing the almost dead silence of her room, Tyuki Kyra Gold sat up in her bed, and reached to touch her forehead. She had upgraded her bed, and instead of the bulky bunk bed, she had a queen sized, pillow top mattress and boxspring combo on a raised dresser type frame. She reached around and found her MP3 player, it being scantily tucked beneath her pillow, the battery dead.

"Piss.." she was gritting her teeth slightly, a cramp crawling up her calf muscle. A 'Charlie Horse.'

Her healing power activated to force the muscle into a relaxed state, her hair paling, and her eyes glowing a bright white. She laid back down on the bed, and exhaled a heavy sigh, that white glittery glowing light passing her lips in a 'puff' of dust like material.

Tyuki groaned and managed to move herself out of bed and looked toward the clock. It was a lovely seven p.m. She had been sleeping for a few minutes. It felt like hours. She moved a hand to pluck a small wedgie from under her right cheek and scratched her lower abdomen before stumbling into the bathroom for her 'morning' pee. More like, just-took-a-power-nap-and-feels-like-I'm-wasted pee. She flushed and washed her hands, then looked at herself in the mirror, the image of Bliss getting shot in the head playing through her head. "Dreams are so mean.." She whined and felt a few real tears threaten to spill down her face.

She slapped herself gently on the cheeks, giving some color, and then an idea crossed her mind. She ran from her bathroom for her guest bedroom which was filled with boxes and boxes of junk and other things she hadn't gone through yet. She found the box of mail she had, and searched through it and found a letter she had gotten from Bliss. She had never bothered to read the address, so maybe it would help her find her place.

"Central Park S & 7th Ave, New York, NY 10019 ... really? Apartment B? Odd." She hadn't been around Central Park in a very long time. She dragged herself to her closet and found clothes, and packed a bag. If Tyuki was making the trip to find Bliss halfway across the city, she was going to need to at least stay the night, right?

Tyuki dressed in casual pants, her feet tucking into a pair of slip-on Vans. She pulled her hair into two low neck pig tails and then slid on a beanie. It was still a bit chilly out, surprisingly. She grabbed her cell phone and dialed for a cab to pick her up, and then slid her bag on her back, it resting over her jean jacket. Her skinny jeans were actually a little stretchy, the jean material being laced with spandex for a more comfortable fit. She also had on tank top, and over that, an off the shoulder shirt.

She locked up her apartment, leaving a note taped to the door. It was a simple, 'I've gone to hang out with Bliss. Text me if you need me.' She then ran to the elevator and once on the lobby floor, ran out the door and hopped into the cab. She gave the address, and took the ride across New York to Central Park. She leaned her head back and almost fell asleep again from how smooth and quiet the ride was. The cab driver dumped her out at the appropriate address and she paid the kind Hindu man and bowed before walking toward the gate that closed in the Townhouse.

"Really?" she muttered, and then thought of a plan. She just came up with climbing and jumping the fence. She decided it'd be easier to run and jump, her strength a good help in launching her over the roughly six feet tall fence. She made the jump and landed in a crouched position. She then made her way for 'Apartment B.' She knocked. No answer. She knocked some more. Still no answer.

She noticed the keycard lock and bit her lower lip. She was at a loss right now. She decided to get housekeeping here. She found the number near the mailboxes and called the number. "Yes, housekeeping? My keycard isn't letting me into my house.. I had ordered a new one a couple of weeks ago. I thought this problem was fixed.." She got a huge apology, and someone would be down there with a new card for her. "I'm going out, but I'll be back in an hour. Leave it in my mailbox."

Tyuki sat around until the keycard arrived, and she ran to the mailbox to fetch it and use it to get into Bliss's place. She was granted access. She stepped into the house and saw the couch and then laid down, sleep being the best thing she could think of right now. She had been fighting the sleep while in the cab, and again while waiting for the keycard. It wasn't until a few hours later that she felt someone sit on her. "Huh?" she was startled and rolled off of the couch, her face meeting the floor. "BLISS!" She jumped up from her spot on the floor and grinned widely.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-My DeviantArt-
Blood Reunion JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Number of posts : 5014
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss August 22nd 2012, 5:50 am

"I would say 'make yourself at home', but I'm guessing we're past such simple formalities." Coming home to her most recent stalker made her uneasy, but she seemed mostly harmless. The tone of her voice contained more annoyance towards the previous events of the night then the mere appearance of the girl she donated her identity to. "I'm not going to have to replace a window from however you got in here, am I?"

Bliss got to her feet and started on her way to the kitchen. If she needed to entertain for a little while she would need something warm in her cold shell of a body. "Don't sit on the sofa behind you. It is for decoration, not sitting." Beauty at the expense of comfort fit Bliss to a tee. After her departure from Ashley's modernist apartment, Bliss decided to surround herself with the old style of the lost generations. The sofa taking part in the conversation came from the estate of F. Scott Fitzgerald, and Bliss intended on keeping it in the same pristine manner she picked it up in. Each pillow adorning the silky cushions could start any number of conversations over the life and times of the Roaring Twenties or of the Wasteland, but Bliss greatly enjoyed the secrets of some things to stay locked in her mind.

"It'll be about five minutes for the tea." With her forearms pressed against the counter parallel to the wall, Bliss leaned over and stuck her head over the bar separating the living room from the kitchen. Markings on her wrists still ached from the length of time the syndicate kept her, but after Tyuki went to bed she could nestle down in her ice bath and heal up. "You want to tell me what's up, cause not to be the biggest bitch in the universe, but given the house you used to live in, you couldn't afford anything in this part of town."

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Quote : I'm pretty much the Captain Kirk of this place when I'm not too busy being the Han Solo.

Humor : [16:00:27] devistation : bliss you only bann me because you are scared you use your moderator powers to get rid of people u know is right but hate because they are right but if anything there is treatment for your disease of being scared of better people so you should go by some have fun bye bye

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard August 22nd 2012, 8:15 am

Tyuki pushed a bit of her hair back, the two loose pig tails tied at the base of her neck having come loose from a bit of tossing and turning, and then blinked toward Bliss. "It's good to see you too?" she said, a bit confused with her attitude. Her eyes finally adjusted to the whole scenery. She hadn't exactly snooped around or anything. She mainly got in, and found the couch, and made it her home for just a while. "Actually, no. I kind of used my brain. Haha. Attempted to think like you. I just called the maid service and told them my keycard wasn't working. They gave me a new one in less than an hour.. heh."

To prove the story one hundred percent accurate, she fished the card from her pocket and presented it to Bliss with a slightly confident smile on her face. Tyuki had, at least, taken her shoes off at the door and let her feet hang off the couch while she slept. She was that nice when it came to house manners. "I could have stayed outside, but I figured I'd surprise you.. heh. I image it worked?" She bit her lower lip lightly, and then trailed a hand down her arm and slumped slightly. At the comment about the sofa behind of the couch, she glanced toward it and made an 'ah' face. She nodded slowly, and then gave a soft smile. The sofa must have been a rare piece; it looked expensive, but something told Tyuki that Bliss had gotten it for a bit cheaper, or maybe for free.

"Tea is fine.. so, rough night?" She muttered and then slid herself into a barstool that didn't look like a piece of art, so she assumed it was safe to rest her rump on. Tyuki couldn't help but notice Bliss' wrists, and out of instinct, held out her own hand and allowed her healing powers to do their job. Lately, she had learned how to control her hair and eyes. For now, her hair would only pale somewhat, not to complete white, and her eyes were not as bright when the powers were working from a direct source. However, that was with a deal of concentration; Tyuki had that concentration, and was working on it to show Bliss she had gotten stronger. "Heh, well.. I had a night terror, and I know it sounds kinda pansy-ish, but I had to make sure you were alive.. And, I don't live there anymore, thank you very much!"

She stuck her tongue out and laughed lightly before letting a soft hum pass her lips. "Well, now that I know you're not dead in a ditch or something, I guess I could leave.." she trailed off, and she was waiting for Bliss to lean foreward just a bit, as if beckoning Tyuki to continue. Even if she didn't, she continued with a tone that matched 'I kind of still want to stay.' And that's basically what she continued with. "Buuut~.. I did pack a bag, and I did kind of stalk my way to your apartment, and I did make your maid service basically hand me over a keycard. I think it's cause I'm Asian, though." She shrugged and as she finished her sentence, she started walking toward the door, and had one foot in her shoes, a hand sliding to grab for her bag.

-My DeviantArt-
Blood Reunion JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss August 23rd 2012, 1:43 am

"Puerto Ricans are so racist." Steam rose from the edges of the plastic, circular cover over the cast metal tea maker. Deep brown liquid seeped from the mouth of the maker into the pitcher in a cascade next to the rising steam from the collected substance. "Yeah." Bliss flipped her tongue down to reiterate stating the obvious of her answer to Tyuki's question about a rough night. "You know how it goes, get on the radar and nothing good happens." While she kept up the lax conversation, she grabbed two tea cups from the cabinets above the bar.

"Dying in a ditch is below me, but it is nice that you cared enough to illegally enter my residence without doing any structural damage, and oh look, you did bring a bag." Bliss set the cup of tea in front of Tyuki and then grabbed two pillows from a shelf along the wall the living room and kitchen shared. Hoping Tyuki's ancestral connection would lead her to understand how to use them, Bliss tossed a pillow in to the side of Tyuki, before resting her knees in front of the coffee table. "So, what kind of trouble are you in that you would break into my house on such a pleasant night; you could sleeping in a park or a subway."

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard August 24th 2012, 5:22 pm

Tyuki's heart was sinking, but when Bliss basically welcomed her by tossing the floor pillow at her, she grabbed it and hugged it before laying it down and leaning upon her knees, relaxing with her feet tucked beneath her. She sighed, her form seemingly deflating and turning into a relaxed pile of small Asian girl. Tyuki traced her index finger along the rim of the cup, and then sipped the tea before placing her cup back upon it's coaster. "I honestly just missed you.. heh. I have no idea if we really were friends, but I know I considered you a friend. That's okay, right?" she bit her lower lip for a few moments, and then continued on, answering the end of Bliss' comment.

"Well, I could be sleeping in a park, but I moved out of my old house with my God Parents, and now I live somewhere else. Heh. I live with some friends.." and as she spoke, her hand found her dog tags and she clutched them in her grip, closing her eyes while her left hand cupped over her tea. She then felt a blush creep over her cheeks at the thought of Andrew. She had talked to Bliss about him before, at least, she thought she had. Maybe Bliss remembered their minor conversation. "So, what's been up with you? Have you been around this whole time? Haha."

-My DeviantArt-
Blood Reunion JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss August 24th 2012, 8:03 pm

"I've been around in the less lit areas of the city." Over the course of the last few weeks, Bliss managed to rout most of the smaller sections of the syndicate she came into contact with at the convention. While her actions did enough to force them to recoil into the bowels of the city, recent activities proved the syndicate still possessed the resources to maintain some fight. "It looks like those guys have some sort of lab where they are..." Bliss poked at her side. All of the bruising she took before faded away, and the feel of comfort almost felt foreign to her. "Well, you remember enough, so you should be able to deduce they had some kind of lab, but I still haven't located it."

She noticed her conversation topics kept dragging the younger girl into areas she might not want to delve into. "Where are you staying now that you aren't living with those guys?" An aroma from the tea filled the room. The scent would take some time to dissipate, but the relaxing feel of the Sleepytime tea would put her out long before the smell outgrew its welcome. "I'm guessing you've done good enough to stay out of trouble for the most part." As she continued the conversation, she could pick up on the cues from the air around Tyuki telling her the younger girl just wanted to know Bliss occasionally thought about her. "I kept tabs to make sure those guys didn't come after you." She actually didn't. "I kind of lost track, but I hope you stayed safe." She didn't. "You're still alive, so that's a good sign."

"Anyways..." Bliss finished off her tea. "I'm thinking of crashing."

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard August 27th 2012, 5:42 am

Tyuki nodded, her mouth forming a very distinct 'oh' shape. She lifted her cup, gingerly, and cupped it with both hands and sipped the warm, sleepy time tea. She had no idea it was, but it was warming, and felt good going down her throat. She laid her cup back down upon it's personal coaster and relaxed with her toes wiggling slightly. She then stifled a yawn and tilted her head, paying close attention to Bliss. Something made her think this was a dream, but she knew it was real, and that's all that counted. She could tell it was real because Bliss poked at her side, but she didn't feel any pain. "It's not the same guys we were capture by once, and then me a second time..?" she was going to continue on, and mention the third kidnapping while she was with Phoenix, but left that detail out.

"I do remember.. quite vividly, actually.. I have stupid nightmares about it," she said, looking down to her tea. She swirled her cup slightly and blew out of the corner of her mouth, her loose hair being blown back and fluttered around of her face slightly. Tyuki was curious for the sudden topic change, but she went with it. She did not like their previous conversation, but she did not mind talking about it with Bliss. "Well, to be honest, I live in my own apartment now. Rent is free, sort of, and I get a lifetime gym membership where I live now." She wasn't lying, but she was leaving out minor details about the situation. She had already basically told Bliss about the Talons beforehand, but now she did not know if she wanted to. A couple of bad things had happened since her last run in with Bliss.

"Well, I did get kidnapped again.. but I was with Phoenix.. the leader of the Talons.." she bit her lower lip, knowing she had already said too much. Bliss probably already knew who he was, and who the Talons' were, given her line of expertise. "Heh, yeah. A lot of things have changed, to be honest.." She sipped another bit of her tea, and then just finished the rest. "Yeah. You need sleep. I've only healed you up enough to keep you from aching. Your body will heal up the rest of the way on its own. So, I suppose I'll be on the couch again? Do you have a spare bathroom I can use to change into pajamas?" she asked, carefully standing up and lifted her pillow from the floor to put in it's appropriate place.

-My DeviantArt-
Blood Reunion JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss August 28th 2012, 2:13 am

"Yeah nightmares are rad." While dragging her finger around the mouth of her tea cup, Bliss moved into a state of merely repeating the last key word she heard and adding the word 'rad' to the sentence. After the words came out she looked perplexed. "Rad may not be the word. We can just say it's the opposite of spidey or something." Bliss tucked her knee up to her chest and wrapped her arms around the appendage, while her head rested on top of her knee.

The night moved on with Tyuki speaking about her new living arrangements, and Bliss made an attempt to soldier through her recounting of her new friends and life. Whenever she felt her drowsiness would overtake her, she dug her nails into the legs of her jeans to wake herself up. "Lifetime membership is good, but don't only go to the gym to get in the hot tubs. That's not how you get in shape, and none of the hot tubs are hot anymore." While she ranted about the minor irritants she encountered with real life, Tyuki asked about a spare bathroom. "Yeah. You can go just down the hall and to the left."

As she got up, she started to wonder why she asked for a spare bathroom. She broke in and probably used the bathroom already. Maybe she rummaged through the place and used Bliss's bathroom and wanted to make it seem as though even though she entered illegally she wasn't so abrasive as to use the bathroom without proper permission. Maybe it really didn't matter. "It doesn't matter."

She headed off to her bedroom, assuming Tyuki would make her way back to the floor to sleep on. Any other day she might of thought of offering her a bed in the spare bedroom, but she could always wait. After crawling into bed and pulling the two comforters over the three layers of wool sheets, she finally nestled in. Anyone else would drag a night's worth of anxiety and sweat into bed, but the ice water coursing through her veins kept her in a perpetual state of pleasantness. Minus being Bliss.

After she rested her head for a moment, she decided to go back to the living room and inform Tyuki of the spare bedroom. Tyuki probably did something at some point to deserve the accolades of sleeping in a bed, so why not let her in on the secret. "I've got a spare bedroom you can sleep in. Just don't touch anything that looks like you could break it, because you probably will..." Bliss led on down the hall and flipped the switch inside of a room she almost never came in. The light sank into the dark green walls and reflected from the gold orbs on the bedposts. A queen sized bed sat in the middle of a room surrounded by paintings of oddly disfigured grotesques circling a large, fiery chasm. "...And all of this stuff is old and antique, so I can't get any new stuff." Quickly Bliss moved towards getting twenty cats and turning into a crazy old lady, but until she finally slipped that switch, she wanted to go to sleep.

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Troglodyte August 29th 2012, 3:25 am

Gwharr ground his teeth as he ambeled towards the building. It had been a pretty hard decision to come here, it felt so strange though. It was not all that long since he had met Bliss, but after the whole Fight with Ibis and the loss of Aurora, it might as well be several millenia ago. Most people that knew him would definately say that he was not really a creature that adapted well to different enviroments and eras, and by each passing century, he gradually got more and more stale, and less and less interested in what was happening in the world around him. The more time that had passed, the more time he spent dreaming of the time that had passed. It seemed as if he had been happier in the past, and that the future was fated to bring him nothing but pain and misery. However, when he had fought Ibis something had happened to him, and he did not know what. Maybe it had something to do with the adrenaline or the fury he had felt towards the beast, or maybe it was because of aurora, maybe the love she awoke within him when they met, or maybe it was the grief that she left as a parting-gift when she died, to be honest he had no idea, but he knew that something had changed him. Maybe it was even some sort of residual-energy that had gotten released when he pounded Ibis into gravel. Doctor Necrodium had somehow turned Ibis into an intelligent, coherrent individual, so maybe whatever it was he did to the brute "contaminated" him as well.

He had hidden away, trying his best to get to terms with his new inteligence, but it was all so strange now. He made connecteions he had never been able to make before, and whilst he somehow felt that his priorities should evolve along with his mind, they did not. Still, this new intelligence might be able to give him a new lease on life. Perhaps he wouldn't be forced to live in a sewer anymore. He had no illusions that he could live unnoticed amongst the population of New York, but perhaps he could get himself a fancy apartment and become an insanely rich shut-in somehow.

At any rate, he was feeling rather confused, and he was about to rectify that by visiting a friend. Bliss may be a genius, but he was not there to ask her for advice or help, merely to say "hi". After all, he wasn't all that sure he wanted to break the news to the people around him just yet.

Being a caveman, entering the building was little problem. A weird little man in silly clothes tried to stop him from entering the building, but he quickly stopped trying when Gwharr ate his silly little hat. He then quickly moved up the elevator-shaft untill he found the right floor. Of course, he probably could have taken the elevator, but the thing had a weight-limit of just eighthundred pound, and it felt like a dumb idea to risk it. As he arrived at the door, he snorted frustatingly. Of course, it was locked, and knocking did not really come natural to a being fo Gwharrs proportions, so instead he merely pulled the door of its hinges and entered the apartment. Aftera brief search he found the fridge, made himself an impressive Vinegar-hamburgerdressing-salami-and-tomato-sandwich before once again resuming his search, and soon enough he soon found a sleeping woman in one of the rooms. He almost missed her because of the darkness, since i was very hard to make out the details, but the snoring was an unmistakeable sign of life. He had no patience to wait for her to get up, and since he had helped her save new york, he figured he had the right to barge into her house and awaken her at any hour he pleased. However, as he turned on the light, he made a shocking discovery. . .

"Ye'r not bliss!" he roared as he raised his humungous fists to beat some answers outta her!
Troglodyte
Troglodyte
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 486
Registration date : 2011-11-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard August 29th 2012, 4:55 am

She moved along behind of Bliss, a few steps behind of her, a smile curling over her lips. She was glad that Bliss hadn't kicked her out. She needed somewhere else to stay for a night or two. She loved being around the Talons, but so many boys and so much.. noise. If it wasn't music above her, it was music from Genevieve. And if it wasn't her own music, it was something she either liked, or hated. Then there was Sean's floor beneath her own. The Television's sound system was phenomenal. Maybe the Talon head quarters needed a re do. Maybe some sound proofed walls. The whole underwater portion was sound proofed from the upper portion, but that was mainly because of all of the water pressure.

She brought herself back to the real world, her thoughts broken when Bliss let her know where the bathroom was. Tyuki nodded and headed that way and changed. She was then walking back toward the couch, or floor so Bliss wouldn't get too upset, and was surprised when Bliss came back. She smiled when she was revealed an actual bedroom. She was kind of awestruck from all of the breakable things, and the bed looked so comfortable. "If you really don't want me to sleep in here, it's fine.. but I swear I won't break anything." She said, and once Bliss had given her the Okay, Tyuki slid herself into bed so she could drift off to sleep. The things all round of her, antique and breakable, made her feel safe. If someone had made a mistake to knock one thing over, she was sure Bliss would rise from her icy coffin and come to beat the hell out of whoever it was.

Dreaming, well, sleeping without dreams for once, Tyuki was snoring, sound asleep. She was then stirred from her slumber by a roar of words and the heavy foot falls that came after. She shot up out of bed and backed up into the headboard, her eyes wide and her jaw slacked. There was a giant.. man. Caveman? It was a man, but he looked prehistoric, to be honest. She blinked and let out a shrill scream. "I SWEAR I DIDN'T BREAK IT!" she yelled. Something told her this COULD be a dream, but something also told her that this was just one of Bliss' friends, maybe. It was quite possibly a dream, though.

-My DeviantArt-
Blood Reunion JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss September 1st 2012, 3:48 am

Night crept on with the subtle approach not spared on her living arrangement. The application standards of her townhouse came with a rather strict guideline on visitation, both hours and level or...uncouth. While she turned, moving her wrapped legs around a body pillow, a rummaging of belongings echoed through her house. During the first few moments it brushed by her consciousness as nothing more than the midnight strolling of a house guest, but her attention soon became more alerted when the situation turned.

A crash of sudden noises rang out from the lower floor. Bliss rolled out of bed to snap herself awake to the accusations of people not being her and others not breaking things. Fidgeting with the switches along the hallway, Bliss brought the familiar sound of the flicking of lights along with the illumination to the otherwise windowless hallway. During the onslaught of distraught reasoning and blunt accusations, Bliss saw no reason to assume anyone other than Gwharr decided to stop in. Before she could make her way off of the staircase another matter delegated itself to her attention. A plate sat atop the counter, used, but not put away properly.

Pressing through the hall with a lit resolve and fluffy, white house shoes, Bliss walked into the volatile situation wearing her blue and white stripped pajama pants. "Which one of you didn't put the plate in the dishwasher!" Bliss exclaimed over the commotion between her familiar partner and her new protege. A strand of brown hair rested over her furious brow as she began to take into account the situation. "Great my partner from the stone age meets the girl from the stoned-age." Slacking her weight back onto her hips, she crossed her arms.

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Troglodyte September 3rd 2012, 6:46 am

He snarled at the newly-awakened girl , baring his pearly white teeth like a wild animal, and whilst they seemingly were the teeth of a carnivore, the canines were far larger and more dangerous-looking than their human counterparts As the woman proteste her innocence, seemingly swearing that she did not break anything, Gwharr paused momentarily, mostly because he had not expected it. Most people in such a situation would beg for mercy or possibly shriek. Still, Gwharr was still certain that this woman was a witch of some sort, who was inevitally going to utilize her witchiness on him. "No break? No care! Break you! Raaaargh!" He roared as he was about to bring his massive fists down, however, a familiar shape appeared in the doorway. He had rarely seen bliss in anything but her heroing-gear, and in his caveman-brain it was rather odd to see her in striped Pyama-pants. Wasn't really properly Bliss for some reason. Still, as soon as she had opened her mouth it was obvious that it was indeed the Sarcastic Sourpuss he called friend. Nobody but bliss could be so devastatingly dry in the face of a murder-in-progress.

Gwharrs manical snarling expression of rage and drool was gone in a flash, replaced by a good-natured smile. His massive fists that were about to smash "The girl from the stoned-age" into a hard-to-get-rid-of-stain in one of Bliss very expensive antique rugs. were quickly utilized to straighten out his pinkish purple new "Pimp-coat", and just for the sake of things he adjusted his matching hat ever-so-slightly. He then placed on the floor as he ambled over to his old friend. Despite his fandy new intelligence, he still preffered to walk with the aid of his arms, akin to a chimpanzee or gorilla. Sure, he knew how to walk on too legs, but it was simply more comfortable this way "Blissie! does my old eyes good to see your Friendly, Frowning Face!" He exclaimed, a big, stupid grin plastered in his face, as he

[/b]"Huh. Guess ya aren't a witch then. Sorry 'bout the whole "trying-to-kill-ya-dealie", pal."[b] He said slightly awkwardly to the aptly named "Girl from the Stoned-age". He was quite certain that it wouldn't go a very long way when it came to mending the metaphorical bridge between them, especially since they hadn't seen eachother before. Still, it was probably a good idea to try to at least do something. If Bliss trusted her enough to let her sleep under her roof, then he might as well try to keep somewhat civil with her untill he could figure out what sorta person she was himself.
Troglodyte
Troglodyte
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 486
Registration date : 2011-11-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard September 3rd 2012, 2:09 pm

Once she noticed that it wasn't a dream, she screamed and covered her eyes. "EEE! Do nooot break MEE!!" she rose her hands up defensively, and her healing power kicked in as a defense mechanism to heal any tough wounds she would suffer if he really did hit her. She was strong, but not that durable. She blushed though, considering her pajamas. They were shorts, and a tank top, and a sports bra. She was so thankful for Bliss to slide into the door way, even though she was upset about a plate not being placed in the dish washer, instead of this.. man that was standing over Tyuki, and threatening to beat her to a pulp! "SERIOUSLY? Blissie?!" She made a frustrated growling sound and stomped her foot lightly.

When her foot stamped on the ground, a ballerina type doll of some sort toppled slightly, but Tyuki caught it before it could crash onto the floor. She leaned back up, her head becoming the victim on the corner of the dresser, though. She whined in pain, but her powers were activated from terror and mainly shock from the situation being real. She whined again and when her hair was finally black and her eyes were no longer glowing bright white, she sat the ballerina figure back down on the dresser and slowly crept away from it so she wasn't near anything else breakable. She then looked to Bliss and the crack about the.. man, and herself coming to light. "Hheyy.. I don't smoke as often as I did." She said, trailing off. She hadn't needed to. Her stress levels were down, but she had a feeling something might send her down that path soon again.

Tyuki was trying so hard not ot laugh at how the Stone-Age man was addressing Bliss. She snorted lightly, but it was mainly from her holding back laughter. She bit her lower lip and hugged one arm around of her waist loosely, the other bent at the elbow, one of her fingernails pressed against her two front teeth. She let her lips rest against the tip of her finger, and she laughed again, smiling wide at the two. "Hehehe. Frowning Face, hehe." She muttered to herself and then she brought herself back to earth and sighed. "What time is it? And whay're you doin' here, Big Guy?" she asked opening, not really knowing what to call him.

-My DeviantArt-
Blood Reunion JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss September 4th 2012, 12:08 am

"Don't worry, you only have to apologize if you kill someone or do damage money can't pay for. I'm not holding you in contempt for psychologically scarring people..." Bliss thought to all the times before. "Not anymore." While Gwharr moved away the bed, Bliss took notice of his attire. The purple suit and frivolous hat caught her attention, but paled in comparison to the white teeth he bore. "How did you afford dental work? I'll get started on building you a tooth brush to keep up the good work."

The time in between the attack on New York and the double home invasion Bliss fended off brought a level of disconnect between her appearance of Gwharr. Outside of the odd get up and newly remodeled mouth, he looked like he carried a lowered stature. In the wake of the turmoil , Bliss found it easy to overlook the weight it bore on those around her. She took off for her own, after assembling a team to defend the city, but once the calamity faltered into the dust and rubble of broken buildings, she took her leave. Maybe she cashed in a little too soon for the good of others.

"Gwharr this is Tyuki." Bliss extended her hand to motion to the girl whom launched out to grab the falling doll. "Tyuki, Gwharr." While her hand motioned back to Gwharr, she noticed a look of hesitation between the two. It only went without saying the tension probably came somewhere from the abrupt waking Gwharr inflicted on the young girl. "I guess since we're all up now at..." In the pitch to get to the room in such a hurry, she never warranted any attention to seeing the time for herself. "4:27, a good time to be awake..." Her tone dropped from the sincere to the ironic, but she faltered in trying to remember if Gwharr understood irony. "Gwharr, I can't remember, do you understand sarcasm, or do you think I like being awake right now? Oh who cares, I'm making bacon."

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top