The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
The Surprising Reunion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:27 am by SicilianDragon

» The Most Dangerous Game
The Surprising Reunion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 4:55 pm by Vorik

» Fusion Frenzy
The Surprising Reunion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 4:54 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Stars over Vegas
The Surprising Reunion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 1:13 pm by Sage

» A Base To Call Home
The Surprising Reunion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 3:32 am by Arcana

» Trial by Fire
The Surprising Reunion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 6:14 am by ProwlerKnight

» Huntsman
The Surprising Reunion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 3:51 am by Arcana

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
The Surprising Reunion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 1:42 am by Tybrid

» What We Do In The Shadows
The Surprising Reunion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
The Surprising Reunion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
The Surprising Reunion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
The Surprising Reunion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

Top posting users this week
No user

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

The Surprising Reunion

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Surprising Reunion - Page 2 Empty Re: The Surprising Reunion

Post by Guest February 13th 2009, 8:53 pm

"I was a fool to believe you loved me & now I see that. I should've known someone as hideous as me could never be with someone as beautiful as you. I see that now. I was a fool, a blind fool & I see that now" he said with a glare.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 13th 2009, 8:58 pm

"You weren't and are not a fool. Chaos I know it's been really difficault and I know you're hurting for something I decided. Belive me I would of wanted it better, but I had to think of my responsibilities.... and even though it all turned out wrong.... I still love you. I don't know how you might think of it, but I just want to let you know about that."

Tenshi kept her eyes on Chaos and was clenching and unclenching her jaw as she tried to fight back the tears.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 13th 2009, 8:59 pm

Chaos merely laughed a cold, lifeless laugh. "You love me? Don't you dare lie to me" he hissed as his the little sanity he had left snapped & smacked her across the face.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 13th 2009, 9:03 pm

Tenshi saw the hand coming but something blocked her view. She just stood there in bewilderment as she saw that Chaos was going to slap her, and someone getting to her on time before it happened.

Last edited by Tenshi on February 13th 2009, 9:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Pain February 13th 2009, 9:03 pm

Pain caught his hand before it reached Tenshi's face, squeezing it with extreme force..."Are you really that stupid..." Pain said in gruff deep voice...
Pain
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 3116
Registration date : 2008-07-23

https://www.superhero-rpg.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 13th 2009, 9:05 pm

"You never loved me so don't you dare tell me such a bold faced lie. If you loved me, you wouldn't have left me. I gave you my heart & you ripped it to pieces" he hissed before he looked at Pain bewildered but that look turned to rage. "YOU!!! DIE" he screamed as tackled Pain to the ground & attempted to stab him multiple times.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Pain February 13th 2009, 9:09 pm

Pain chuckled as he latched his hand onto his throat..."Chaos your a fool...Get off before I rip your throat out..." Pain barely flinched as he was stabbed multiple times...grunting through it he pushed his thumb down into his wind-pipe..."Your body beneath that needs oxygen, and since its a normal human body...It cant last that long..."
Pain
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 13th 2009, 9:10 pm

"You betrayed me & if I die, I'm going to kill you too" he choked out as he wrapped his hands around Pain's throat & squeezed it with all his strength, cutting off air.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Pain February 13th 2009, 9:13 pm

"I'll win this Chaos...My lung capacity...At least fifty times better then the average human..." He chuckled as he applied more pressure..."I won't kill you ol pal...But I will knock your ass out..." He threw his other fist into the top of his forehead.
Pain
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 13th 2009, 9:17 pm

Tenshi was in a whirl of bewilderment. It took her a moment to shake it off before she managed to get by Pain. She also looked up at Chaos's glaring eyes, and still couldn't risk losing him, but if it had to be.... hopefully there would be understanding.... someday. Tenshi felt her thoughtfull side snap and now she was glaring at Chaos.

"No matter how much I say that I'm sorry, no matter how much I say I will always care, and no matter how much I say I'll always love you, you still don't get it do you?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 13th 2009, 9:19 pm

He grabbed Pain's fist to block the blow & got off of him. He glared at her, his eyes filled with rage. "If you loved me, then why did you leave me? You didn't have to leave me you know" he snapped back.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 13th 2009, 9:22 pm

Tenshi kept glaring.

"I couldn't let GUN down, and I have larger responsibilities now than you knew so long ago. I still wanted to be together, but you dove off that bridge before I could say anything to you."

After mentioning that, Tenshi felt her eyes soften at the memory and how much it really hurt for her to see him leave like that.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Pain February 13th 2009, 9:24 pm

"Yes she did Chaos! You are just too blind to see that.." He looked over to Tenshi..."Stop wasting your damn time..." He applied more pressure, "Get ready to sleep Chaos...." He pushed down against his hand, Chaos's strength diminishing, allowing him to easily over power him...
Pain
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 13th 2009, 9:25 pm

"What did you expect me to do after you chose them over me? That jackass Stephen said he would kick you out of GUN if you didn't break up with me you went without any resistance. How is that supposed to make me feel huh?" he said with a glare of his own as he forcibly pried Pain's hands off of him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Pain February 13th 2009, 9:27 pm

Pain held his grip with both hands...Still pushing down into his wind-pipe..."Just sleep before I snap your neck and make you do it!" Pain picked up his head while still choking him and began to slam it into the concrete.
Pain
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 13th 2009, 9:27 pm

"Yeah and what would I become?"

Tenshi sighed and stopped glaring.