The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Denver's Demons
OCEAN VS. Dr.0  I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» A Demon In The City of Angels
OCEAN VS. Dr.0  I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2024, 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
OCEAN VS. Dr.0  I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
OCEAN VS. Dr.0  I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
OCEAN VS. Dr.0  I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
OCEAN VS. Dr.0  I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
OCEAN VS. Dr.0  I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
OCEAN VS. Dr.0  I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
OCEAN VS. Dr.0  I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
OCEAN VS. Dr.0  I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
OCEAN VS. Dr.0  I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
OCEAN VS. Dr.0  I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Seamus McAndrews
OCEAN VS. Dr.0  I_vote_lcapOCEAN VS. Dr.0  I_voting_barOCEAN VS. Dr.0  I_vote_rcap 
Cynical_Aspie
OCEAN VS. Dr.0  I_vote_lcapOCEAN VS. Dr.0  I_voting_barOCEAN VS. Dr.0  I_vote_rcap 
Tybrid
SicilianDragon
Vorik

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

OCEAN VS. Dr.0

View previous topic View next topic Go down

OCEAN VS. Dr.0  Empty OCEAN VS. Dr.0

Post by Saileyra May 17th 2013, 1:15 pm

There were five operatives whom had accepted the job and there was one villain whom had enough henchmen to make these five fight on the level of anticipation. High above they had been in a plane, the operatives all huddled within making the plan of operation. It was usually how a task force did things, since there was such small numbers and three squadrons present planning would have to go smoothly in order to end this mans operation.

"Dr.0 is a man whom had been alluding corporate identities among the human race to fund his projects of evil. From what our intel has gathered he has been plotting to slowly take over the world. What is even more appealing on his off time he often bakes cookies. This mission we need to eliminate his lab, projects, and capture him alive. I intend to add him among our ranks and I'm sure your tired of my shitty cooking."

She said with a grin, the room had been debriefed, the airplane hanger had been rattling and the high speed auto-pilot had them ascended cloaked above the lair of Dr.0 himself. The location disclosed through Sai's espionage tendencies. Sitting amongst those whom had joined her cause, the craft luxurious, the seats curving. The neon technolights, there as a nano map in front of them all descripting the location through sonar pinpointing. Sai herself took the time to make every craft by her bare hands.. "I suggest Shi and Madame stick together whilst the Fighter Squadron takes the front lines and eliminates the foot grunts." But of course, anyone was open to correct and adjust. They were a team and she may have been the founder but these people were also part of the effort and their ideas were just as valued and reverred.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
OCEAN VS. Dr.0  SaiSig_zpsbe04a7d2
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Saileyra
Saileyra
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 450
Registration date : 2013-04-18

Back to top Go down

OCEAN VS. Dr.0  Empty Re: OCEAN VS. Dr.0

Post by Zell May 18th 2013, 1:59 am

Shi simply sat. He was recieving his debriefing and that was all. He also took the time to examine his 'allies'. He was unimpressed. The first guy was your standard bruiser type. While his build was impressive, Shi coukd sense no supernatural energy from him. Shi would not disregard him, he was sure to be an asset, but he'd best remain in line. Shi could tell by the look in his eyes that he was a macho man.
The next 'Ally' was a woman with.... unique taste. He dress was very different, her style was sublime, yet it sas almost before it's time. It looked like she was from a "Back to the future" sequal. Despite his lack of care for this woman's dress he focused highly on her make-up. Every speck of blush, every stroke of eyeshadow, and the lipstuck shs wore. It was all nothing short of perfect. Her posture was proud, confident, but not as hardened as Sai's. This woman was obviously accustomed to luxury, which made Shi question why she would be leaving luxury to partake in the action. It was Shi's trust in Sai that assured him that this woman was a good fit for their team.
Sai finally concluded her debriefing. She suggested that He accompany one Madame in their mission. Shi looked at her, keeping his gaze a secret through his mask. There was one thing that Shi had to meantion. He didn't claim to be the brightest man, but one thing that hadn't been addressed yet. Shi looked across the nanoprojector machine, or whatever that mechanisim was called. Sai seemed to acknowledge him, and so he stood up and addressed her.
While I agree that 0 is a threat. I would ask two questions of you." Shi said. He looked at Sai and he wrapped his index finger around the chin portion of his mask. "One, Why do we not recover any data from these labs, is there nothing that could be useful, perhaps even the survivors? Second question...We are destroying the labs, rewiring 0, but what will happen to the revenue 0 had been bringing in? Shi looked around the room for a moment and sighed. "I mean no disrespect. Forgive me. Shi sat down and simply lowered his head.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
OCEAN VS. Dr.0  Samhai10
Spoiler:

"Gone from light, lead astray. Soul turned to darkness in a single day. Lead me back to the light. Killing me...the only way to set things right."
Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Quote : "A villain is just a victim whose story you haven't learned yet."

Number of posts : 1417
Job : Existential Crisis Manager
Humor : [19:57:45] @ Spirit Corgi : In order to produce minions we require you to find two minions who love each other.
Registration date : 2013-05-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Troglodyte May 20th 2013, 2:02 pm

In the ruins of an industrial area at the edge of the city, the bulbs where still alight, despite the fact that the cables where burnt out, making it exceptionally eerie, since not a living soul wandered these streets. After the attack a few had tried to take residence in the are, but these people had dissapeared. The glowing lamps in combination with the emptyness and quiet made it seem almost ghostly. However, this place was not haunted. Rather, it was lighted by a device created by Doctor 0, contender of the title of "silliest supergenius in the world"!

The room was lit up by the ghostly blue light emmitted from dozens of monitors desplaying dozens of incredibly scientific things, ranging blueprints, centuries, maybe even millenia ahead of their times, to the recepies for the tastiest cookies to ever grace the world with their crumb-crisp coating and chocolaty goodness. Unfortunately most of these Appallingly Amazing Automata, Miraculously Masterfully Made Machienes, Dastardly Devastatingly Destructive Devices and Celebrated, Crunchy, Chocolate Cookies. all because of lack of funding. Long ago Doctor 0 had contemplated going into buisness to make money for his experiments, but since he isn't properly classified as a human, he found it hard to get his own enterprize started up. (he discovered that his legal classification was somewhere between "Metahuman" and "Office supply")

For a brief time he contemplated partnering up with a suitably unscrupolous human, but soon decided that this was a horrible idea. Given what humanity had managed to accomplish with their own technology, Doctor 0 shuddered to think of what they would do if they got the hand on some of HIS tech. Heck, even the most mediocre of his inventions would likely be enough to change the world, and it was unlikely that the world would change for the better. Especially if the humans were left in charge of how his technology was to be utilized. After all, it was HIS technology, and nobody would be allowed to use it but him! Let those other stupid fatheads make their own toys to take over the world with!

Besides, when all was said and done, his solution to the money-problem had been as easy as it was elegant. After all, most of his problems could be solved by a combination of Science and violence. And this time his scheme was to kill corporate fatcats, kill 'em off and replace them with Robo-zombies who would wire plenty of money to an off-shore bank-account used by him! Ingenious! Doctor 0 was aware that this tactic might garner some unwanted attention, but it did not bother him overtly much. He had swept most traces leading back to him well, and the Robo-zombies were programmed to detonate shortly after the transactions were complete.

However, this moment was the time he realized that someone had dropped a hypothetical spanner into his Metephorical machinery. A plane of some sort approached, although the report was glitchy at best. Apparantly they had some sort of anti-detection-aparathus onboard that fooled quite a few of his sensor, but not all of them. However, his curiosity was peaked, and he was rather curious to see whom had managed to find his well-concealed lair! He quickly utilized a nearby computer to hook himself up to a spy-satelite mentally, to take a gander at his "guests" before deciding how to proceed.
Troglodyte
Troglodyte
Posting Master
Posting Master

Number of posts : 486
Registration date : 2011-11-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Madame Versailles May 26th 2013, 11:34 pm

Her first 'group outing' as she liked to call it. She couldn't help but be excited for it, though she didn't show it. Per instruction they would not be long, so Madame did not pack much keeping her belongings in the pocket dimension that she had access to. There were many a things she could complain about. Such as the plane being too small. Such a sized aircraft was designed to house only one royal member at a time, and they had five individuals on for the ride and no servants at that. However this is the primitive lifestyle that she would have to adapt to.
During the ride to their destination Madame made sure not to make eye contact with anyone in the vehicle. Keeping quiet and 100% to herself. She could imagine how the other members might feel towards her having a leading position while not even knowing her abilities, if any.
Saileyra suggested that an individual known as 'Shi' accompany her in their mission while the rest of them take the front lines. She did indeed like the sound of the idea, not too much action but she did get to sneak around like a spy of some sort. Hopefully this individual would take kindly on Madame not doing anything.
Shi then stood and mentioned a bit about this Doctor having financial security. Money in this world apparently ruled everything, even the people in it so taking a hold of such assets would be valuable indeed. Though the comment did not go much further as Shi apologized and hung his head in shame for speaking out of turn. Madame gave him a weird look and rolled her eyes.
"Shi has an excellent point. Complete obliteration of these facilities would be unnecessary. It would be greatly in our favor if we took advantage of whatever assets this Doctor may have in his laboratories. Whether it be financial or otherwise. We could use it."
MV stood from her seat and went to stand next to where Shi sat down and placed her hand on his shoulder. Her body turned slightly so that she was facing Saileyra, the pin she had used to 'teleport' Sai and Madame the first time they met reflected a bit of light indicating that it was going to be the mode of transportation that they were going to use.
"We shall descend and open up the front doors for you I hope for you all to follow in a rapid fashion. Now then, Shi, I see you have armor on however I would hold onto it because you might feel a bit of a pinch. "
And in the next instant that had vanished from the plane.

Before Shi probably had a thought they were standing in front of the great doors to the entrance of this Doctor's laboratory. If it was anything like the labs that Madame once had they were miles long, thought she did have a feeling that this planet was not dedicated to research as one in her system had been. Everything aside this individual had excellent taste in doors. They were some of the largest and most grand of doors that she had seen in her lifetimes.
Oh my, would you look at these doors! They are glorious!" Madame walked up to them, admiring the attention to detail, though quickly realizing that there would be no possible way for her to physically open these. To the very top right of the door there was a camera watching the entrance. Madame casually waved to it and asked if they could open the door, please. There was no response after waiting a minute.
"Hm, well that's rude. He could at least say hi... No worries though, a friend of mine will open the doors for us... Kitty! Oh Kit my dear I need a favor!" She called out loud to seemingly no one.
There was a moment of silence and then a slight rumble in the air, following an object began to tesselate into existence in front of Madame. The size of it absolutely towering over the two of them.
"Hello, your highness, how may I be of assistance to you today?" the large mechanical-like figure politely asked.
"Yes, thank you. And those door behind you there. If you would be so kind as to open them. Nicely if you would, the wood work is fantastic..."
"Yes, of course your majesty, right away."
And without another word Kit turned and gently opened the doors leading into what seemed to be nothing. No one was coming to attack and it did not appear to have an traps laid down immediately. No immediate danger and Madame quite enjoyed that. She then turned back to Shi and walked up close to him again, all the while Kit the large guardian who had just opened the doors began to fade from this reality while bowing to Madame. MV put a hand on Shi's shoulder just as she had on the plane earlier, hoping that he would know to brace himself again.
"Well, that part of the job is done---" she cut herself off mid sentence as they were teleported to the roof of the establishment. "---Now all we need to do is wait for the rest of the team to give the oh-kay to head in a little deeper. Hopefully we should be safe up here for the time being..." she said with a half fake smile.
She was enjoying herself, and she hoped that her new guard was as well. He seemed very humble and kind of reserved as demonstrated by his small performance on the plane of his personality so MV could maybe assume that he wouldn't be asking any questions about Kit or where he came from. Madame had already explained the story of how she came to this dimension to one person and felt as if she attempted to explain it to another who had not gone through the same or similar situation would have a hard time comprehending. She was so used to taking command she slightly hoped that Shi was not resenting her for not really giving him too much of a say in what they were doing. Be though as it may she was sure he would do his part soon enough in protecting her from whatever goons this Doctor might have caged up in this tastefully-doored establishment.
Madame Versailles
Madame Versailles
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2012-06-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Thorgron May 27th 2013, 7:24 pm

Scott sat stoic, inwardly focused as the helicopter approached its destination. Dr. 0 an apparent criminal mastermind was their target. His genius was well known, along with his apparent cooking abilities. That last bit bothered Scott. For his first real mission with OCEAN he couldn't help but feel like it was a joke. What were they hunting this guy down for? To capture him and reprogram a criminal mastermind to cook their meals. It nagged at him for the entire ride there. What if it didn't work? They'd have a genius crazy man in direct access to all of the tech in OCEAN's main base. And besides, if this man was a criminal he needed to be held accountable for every life he harmed and every wrong done, not given kitchen duty. This was a joke right? The thought circled his mind like a shark. Surely we are not just going after this man for his cooking abilities. Slowly but surely it began to cross Scott's mind that he would not follow Sai's orders to "capture" this mad-scientist type but instead bring him to justice. He knew only one sure fire way of that and it didn't involve reassignment to the lunch line.

As Scott mulled over his course of action another spoke, Shi. Apparently he was not the only one who had concerns with this mission. The lab they were about to enter was full of high tech inventions and gadgets, all valuable to an organization like OCEAN. But on the flip side, they were Dr. 0's gadgets. If there was one person you didn't want around these things it was Dr. 0 and the plan still remained that they would capture him. If Shi was listened to then their situation would be even worse. Scott rose fro his seat to speak up just as Shi and the woman called Madame disappeared before his eyes. He addressed the remaining operatives on the vehicle with his raspy and strangled voice. "While I agree with Shi...I fear taking Dr. 0...and reprogramming him...could be very detrimental...especially if we take his tech...are we sure that we can effectively...rewrite him...we need to be absolutely sure...before we decide it is...a good idea...to take a dangerous criminal...and allow him to exist...within our base of operations...think about that...before we decide keeping him alive...is the write course...of action." With that Scott flashed his gauntlets in front of him and dove out the back of the aircraft.

The night air beta hard on his body as it whipped his clothes around his body. It was liberating, falling through the air like this, it felt like flying. Below him Scott could see the facility of Dr. 0. He had expected more of a criminal super-villain. The place looked like a dump, more of a haunted house than the home of a mad scientists. But appearances were not always what they seemed and there wasn't a chance he was going to underestimate his enemy. All accounts pointed to this man being highly dangerous and cunning, possessing unmatched intelligence and technology to compliment it. As he neared the ground, Scott pulled the cord at his side and opened the chute which had been provided for him by OCEAN. It's straps sank back harsh into his shoulders as the chute filled with air. Quickly decelerating he felt his stomach lurch and in no time his feet were on solid ground. As much as eh enjoyed the experience he was very glad to have his feet planted firmly on the ground. His powers only worked on the ground. There was no point to super-speed in the air if you couldn't actually direct yourself. And with a slight breath of relief Scott dropped the pack and sped off to the entrance, hopefully followed closely by the rest of the Fighter Squadron.

OCEAN VS. Dr.0  Pbucket
Thorgron
Thorgron
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 630
Registration date : 2013-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Saileyra June 19th 2013, 1:00 pm

[Due to Inactivity from the other registered OCEAN members we are going to skip their turns and continue the roleplay. They will have to adapt at the current scenario if they intend to jump in. ]

Everything was falling into line, the others? They were in the ship somewhere, they would have to get here on their own time. She knew they were on a mission here and there would be no mistakes. If any were made they were to reported via com-link communication is key. There were concerns about his projects, how we should hone them, keep them; her mind communicated back and forth. Her operatives opinions mattered, it truly did; but she did want to adjust this fucker. Give him an attitude adjustment make him one of them and fucking keep it that way. Her arms crossed over one another as she paced, listening, the woman's posture one of a commander. The leader, she knew her say wasn't final but the compromise to make everyone happy. Her mind was playing over plans, adjusting to them, her intelligence calculating. 

So many suggestions, so many concerns, all of them made sense. Adjustments had to be made and a plan needed to be executed. She turned to her operatives, her eyes looking at each and every one of them. One leader of consultation present the others doing other tasks to help this world keep balance. With Dr.0 taking all the richest people in the world it would be a bankruptcy crash in a matter of days. Her attention turned to Madame Versailles, her eyes directed at her for a moment before she left. She had something to say, it would be prompt, "I agree. We will take what recourses we can. We will keep Dr. 0 in an abandoned facility in Asia. I know it's location and there I will personally reprogram him to be on our side. It will be a rigorous course but this will be a proper way so all of us get what we want. Madame I leave you to collect the recourses you find fit to be in the OCEAN facility. Your powers can easily shift them between locations." 

Glancing over to Redline, she'd smirk at the male, her eyes glinted. If she had to say she trusted someone out of all them the most. It had to be Redline, their experience in Nevada was crazy. As they say what happens in Vegas fucking stays in Vegas. He was somone she could relate too indefinitely, someone who was a fighter and did not have a good past. Many skeletons, she did herself, even if they both wouldn't admit to it. Plus, his speed complimented her strength and together they would be a much more deadly combo. "Redline, We'll chute down to the main roof and explode in. All of us will meet in the epicenter we'll take the bad guys down from within to get to you Madame." She said with a nod. Grinning now, the woman felt her adrenaline start pumping slightly.

Her addiction to pain and fight took a startling rise, as a smirk curled on her beautiful features grabbing a parachute she'd throw it in the direction of Redline. "Get strapped, Operative." She said with a laugh, almost humorously as she began strapping her own parachute on taking a running start she'd down right on down towards the lair of Dr. 0. Let the games fucking begin!

OCEAN VS. Dr.0  SaiSig_zpsbe04a7d2
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Saileyra
Saileyra
Posting Master
Posting Master

Number of posts : 450
Registration date : 2013-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by The Black Angel June 24th 2013, 12:17 pm

(OOC: I'd be willing to fill in if needed here.)

The Black Angel

OCEAN VS. Dr.0  OCEANAngel_zps9445a764

Theme Song

Le Pig

Lord Marcus Dark
The Black Angel
The Black Angel
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 189
Registration date : 2013-03-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Zell June 24th 2013, 3:44 pm

Shi observed the young creature known to him only as ‘Madame Versailles’. He found himself almost unable to escape staring at her pink hair. It was so different and unique that it almost made Shi feel in competition with her for the ‘Most out of place operative’ award. Shi could tell that the woman was prim and proper, and she appeared as though she never had to do anything for herself. This didn’t bother Shi at all; all he needed to do was keep that blue-blood from gracing the ground.

Shi noticed that in her ‘regal mannerisms’ that she would not make eye contact with anyone. This also was just another reason that Shi and her would get along wonderfully. After all, making eye contact with Shi is the most effective way to give someone a heart attack. Not many people could face Death itself eye to eye and not turn into a coward. This was also one of the reasons Shi held such respect for Sailerya.

Shi noted the woman’s disapproval when she rolled her eyes. The truth of the matter was that it was not Shi’s place to question Sailerya. He swore an oath that as long as she continued to serve the greater good he would stand by her. In the end the answer would most likely be something that he could not understand fully, but rather he brought it up just a point he wished to remind Sailerya. Much to Shi’s surprise he heard the regal woman with the pink hair speak up in his defense.

"Shi has an excellent point. Complete obliteration of these facilities would be unnecessary. It would be greatly in our favor if we took advantage of whatever assets this Doctor may have in his laboratories. Whether it be financial or otherwise. We could use it."
The Madame placed her hand on his shoulder and he almost lowered his head in shame. He had indirectly started a division in philosophy or rather he actually brought up a means for it to permeate into the mission. Without further warning interruption Madame explained that she would ‘descend and open the doors’ and then she warned him about feeling a pinch.

It was time to go to work. Shi did as he was told, and followed Madame, going with her in a teleporting manner, which was a manner that he was not very fond of. Teleportation reminded Shi that he was no longer omnipresent unlike when he was a Spirit. The ‘pinch’ wasn’t much, but more than he had expected. He persisted next to Madame, his eyes sweeping the area, his resolve hardened to its fullest and his attentions even shifting to the greatest potential threat to the Madame.

The first words out of the woman’s mouth were about the doors. Shi almost tripped over himself when he heard her marvel at the doors. Then she walked up and looked into the camera, greeting anyone on the other side and asking them to open the door. The few moments of silence had made it quite clear that they were not going to open it. Shi walked ahead of her and with a few hmms and haaas he decided he knew how to open them. He went to draw his blade and tear down the doors with his Kushalatatsue, when he heard Madame Versailles call out for a Kitty.
’You’ve got to be kidding!’ The Dragon spirit within him snarled. Shi himself remained respectful, and would see out the plan of this Madame. Suddenly this massive thing appeared in front of Madame and Shi, Shi was ready to tear the thing apart, until it politely asked how it could help the Madame. The woman requested that the mechanical entity open the doors for her, and gently as not to damage the woodwork. Shi was dumbfounded that the woman had this thing as a bodyguard and yet somehow he was stuck away from the action to keep her safe. He immediately pushed all complaints of the posh woman out of his mind and remembered that he was there for a purpose. In truth he couldn’t complain, the woman managed to take charge well enough, and so his ‘protection’ job was a little bit easier since he didn’t need to try and be both brawn and brain.
”Big Kitty” Shi said as he was impressed to see that the massive creature had little difficulty removing the door for his Master, revealing a door that led to nothingness. Shi calmed himself and attempted to sense the world around him. While there were no apparent traps, Shi would make sure. He shadow-stepped into the darkness, leaving no trace he had ever been at Versailles’ side. He went down the hallway, observing everything, and seeing no traps or soldiers for a decent portion of the hallway. He turned and shadow stepped back. He was once more at Madame’s side, almost certain that she had not noticed his very brief disappearance. She turned to him and walked up next to him while this ‘kitty’ vanished from the fabrics of their realm. She placed another hand on his shoulder, and while it didn’t bother him at all, he wondered why she liked his shoulder so much, was it the jewel encrusted spaulders that had her attention?
With another pinch, they were somewhere else again.
’GAH WOMAN A WARNING AT LEAST!’ The inner dragon roared, giving Shi a headache.
”Well that is always fun.” Shi said sarcastically as he looked at his surroundings. They were on the roof of the lab, and they were looking down. She was apparently pleased that their part of the job was done well, and Shi was too, although all together displeased that he now had the equivalent of a migraine from the cry baby inside him.
Now apparently the only thing left to do is wait for the ok. She smiled, but Shi couldn’t tell if it was merely out of satisfaction or if it was perhaps to exude a form of confidence. For Madame was in a position of leadership, and as such she must have known that her actions and her reactions were morale changers. Shi could see that she was obviously enjoying this, and while it would soon be fun for him as well, he wished that the ok would hurry up.
’No, it is not about me. This is a mission, an operation. What I want is not of significance, it is what they NEED. I swore when I entered this realm that I would defend, and so I shall.’ Shi thought to himself, pushing any feelings of personal desire behind him. He knew better than to fall to selfish desire for combat. Although he was quite impressed with the kitty that came from nowhere, he didn’t particularly care about where it came from. This woman was most strange, and as Death he knew that she was not ‘normal’ something about her was just ever so slightly off. She was almost ‘misplaced’. This was of no consequence; they would have an eternity to talk about it after she departed from life. If he asked too many questions now, they would have nothing to talk about while she awaited reincarnation.

“I would have just broken the door, but your method proved much more effective and less destructive. I guess that’s why they put you in charge…I’m glad, I am not accustom to such leadership.” Shi said with a bit of a snigger. He removed his straw hat and revealed his full face mask and he turned to the woman who held the title ‘Madame’. “With the moment we have to spare…” Shi said, turning to bow slightly, as was the custom for a man of his ‘clan’ when speaking to a woman. “Shi Ryurou, at your service Madame.”

OCEAN VS. Dr.0  Samhai10
Spoiler:

"Gone from light, lead astray. Soul turned to darkness in a single day. Lead me back to the light. Killing me...the only way to set things right."
Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Quote : "A villain is just a victim whose story you haven't learned yet."

Number of posts : 1417
Job : Existential Crisis Manager
Humor : [19:57:45] @ Spirit Corgi : In order to produce minions we require you to find two minions who love each other.
Registration date : 2013-05-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Troglodyte June 26th 2013, 3:50 am

The mad scientist could see it all from the monitors within his base. There were quite a few people outside. They where stalking around very mysteriously, presumably planning to storm his facility and destroy him in a true heroic fashion, but he'd be damned if would let these very rude intruders get in here without putting up a fight! It went without saying that these people were all superpowered individuals of different kinds, be they regular Metahumans, Super-aliens,  Anthropomorphic personification of various concepts he was pretty sure that each and every one of thom would be able to put up quite the fight before going down. Even with his assorted minions and brilliant inventions, supra-genius mind and delicious cookies he was at a distinct disadvantage. However, at least he had home-ground advantage, wich might not be as great as it sounded, even for an evil supergenius.

His fortress (as he called it) was not much of a fortress at all, but a dilapitated ruin filled with scavanged equipment used to construct Doctor 0s equipment. Even though it was significally more high-tech tham most places in the world, it was still held together with duct-tape and bubblegum at its places. This meant two things, that the walls floors of the place were quite unstable, and that Doctor 0 would have less qualms to press the big red button if needed.

He chortled to himself as he activated his com-systems. Unlike most com-systems, this did not just communicate with com-system, but the good doctors voice would boom from every metallic surface within atwo-mile radio. It was time to have a bit of a talk with these interlopers

"One two, one two. Is this on? Yes, Yes it is. the little lamp is blinking and all that. Hold on!"  Echoed a booming, yet kindly and somewhat confused voice from all and every metallic object in the vicinity.

"I spy with my little eye a group of INTERLOPERS! Yes! Intrerlopers who dares to breach the sanctity of the island of. . .DOCTOR 0!!" The voice echoed once again, just as booming as last time, but with none of the confusion and kindlyness. This time the voice had a distinctive dramatic and villanous tinge to it, although it sounded far more like a Movie-villain than the real thing.

"Even now my tesla-cannons are primed to DESTROY your aircraft! My Science being prepared to destroy YOU!!. . . Hrm. Uh. . . hold on. Yes, there we go." He continued, as he activated the Atomic Robo-zombie collector. A big device that sent out an electric field in the area, originally designed to save rescources by having nearby corpses walk to his lair to be transformed into Atomic Robo-zombies, rather than having to waste precious rescources diggign them out. The electricity causing the neural-system of the corpses in the area to once again flare up and get to work in a rudimentary fashion, He then activated the great cogitator, wich would give them a rudimentary excuse for a mind and thought as well as a simplistic desire to destroy the interlopers

The myriad of half-rotten corpses that had been lying in the area since the destruction of New York clawed their way out of the rubble, they where many. Over a hundred of them, but they where also slow and weak, but inhumanly durable, due to the fact that nothing short of the destruction of the brain would stop them. Some of them were groaned and moaned quietly as they lurched toward the heroes, Mysterious liquids oozing from open sores and the rotting remans of clothes, flesh and skin hanging from them. All in all they made a terrible and rather disgusting sight.

"Mwua ha ha ha! Behold the POWER of my SCIENCE!! Now pray to the diety of your choice and WAIT. . . For the end!" The doctor continued, his overtly dramatic speech reaching its crescendo. This would probably be the best place to stop, but the Doctor felt that the situation required something more.

"That is all. Err. . . Goodbye!" The doctor spoke, this time his voice far more sheepish and somewhat confused.

He then turned his attention to his tesla-cannon,  firing upon the plane that was still in the air. Hopefully it would be enough to destroy the veichle, preventing it from dumping even more Metahumans onto his little 'country'. The tesla-cannon made a very science-fiction-y sound as it fired a series of what looked like blue-ish-purple lightningbolts towards the plane

The battle had begun!
Troglodyte
Troglodyte
Posting Master
Posting Master

Number of posts : 486
Registration date : 2011-11-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top