The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Huntsman
An Eerie Energy [ Closed to Shi Ryorou ] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 6:06 am by ProwlerKnight

» Fusion Frenzy
An Eerie Energy [ Closed to Shi Ryorou ] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:35 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Trigger
An Eerie Energy [ Closed to Shi Ryorou ] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:06 am by ProwlerKnight

» Taliesin
An Eerie Energy [ Closed to Shi Ryorou ] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2024, 2:26 am by Arcana

» Willy the Whale
An Eerie Energy [ Closed to Shi Ryorou ] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:30 pm by inquisitor

» Urban Commandos
An Eerie Energy [ Closed to Shi Ryorou ] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» Jessica Albert
An Eerie Energy [ Closed to Shi Ryorou ] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
An Eerie Energy [ Closed to Shi Ryorou ] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

» Santo Dorado
An Eerie Energy [ Closed to Shi Ryorou ] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
An Eerie Energy [ Closed to Shi Ryorou ] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
An Eerie Energy [ Closed to Shi Ryorou ] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
An Eerie Energy [ Closed to Shi Ryorou ] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:55 am by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
An Eerie Energy [ Closed to Shi Ryorou ] - Page 2 I_vote_lcapAn Eerie Energy [ Closed to Shi Ryorou ] - Page 2 I_voting_barAn Eerie Energy [ Closed to Shi Ryorou ] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Cynical_Aspie
An Eerie Energy [ Closed to Shi Ryorou ] - Page 2 I_vote_lcapAn Eerie Energy [ Closed to Shi Ryorou ] - Page 2 I_voting_barAn Eerie Energy [ Closed to Shi Ryorou ] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Cobalt

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

An Eerie Energy [ Closed to Shi Ryorou ]

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

An Eerie Energy [ Closed to Shi Ryorou ] - Page 2 Empty Re: An Eerie Energy [ Closed to Shi Ryorou ]

Post by Saileyra May 22nd 2013, 3:14 pm

Saileyra would follow Shi, her foot steps were light, inaudible she had no deft approach other than the fact she was moving as swift and quiet as she could to follow him. There was no sense in leaving him alone after their little encounter. Following shortly behind him she noticed a Xeno-morph? Those fuckers didn't play..but it talked. This world was different,...Xeno-Morphs never talked they just fucking destroyed everything! She stared for a moment her head tllting at the creature. Confusion was complete on her face, she did not understand, how could it talk? Shi drew his blade, she did the same, the gunsword came to life.

It's spark came alight, the interstellar plasma fluid over the surface, aiming, she shot three times at the creature right for it's mouth while it was talking to Shi. Hopefully, the bullets with their perfected trajectory. The bullets were loaded with mercury, the shrapnel was the same material the blade was made of. It would cause third degree burns, it would break apart skin skilsl causing even bones to melt. Xeno-Morphs in her time couldn't take mercury, it was too caustic..then again was this creature even one of those?!

Saileyra
Posting Master
Posting Master

Number of posts : 450
Registration date : 2013-04-18

Back to top Go down

An Eerie Energy [ Closed to Shi Ryorou ] - Page 2 Empty Re: An Eerie Energy [ Closed to Shi Ryorou ]

Post by Zell May 23rd 2013, 1:21 am

Green blood flew through the air and splattered onto Shi's mask and straw hat. The blood immediately singed through the straw, Shi jumpped back and tossed his hat from his head. The strange sword Saileyra held shot off with a bang, and suddenly the creature went out screaming, dropping to the ground lifeless. Shi smirked and watched as the strange cultists began to call out at the warriors. They began inssescent babbling and they all began to run for the pool. Shi couldn't allow that to happen.
"We can't allow them to reach the source of the corruption!" Shi said sternly as he took off for the six cultists on the eastern side. 'This would be history is I could shadow step. Curse the Evil for these measures!' He thought to himself. He looked over his shoulder back at the woman who had accompnaied him. She placed her life in harms way, fearlessly, all for the sake of fighting an evil she had not yet known. She was foolish for trusting him so easily, or perhaps it was he who was foolish for being so fickle. Shi scoffed. He'd ponder his short-comings at a later time, for now he had to simply kill the twelve cultists. He hadn't even managed to slay two by time one dove into the pool, screaming in agony as he or she changed into one of those...things. Four cultists dead, and Shi now held one by the throat. Shi looked over to his new ally and he glared at the human cultist. "This is FAR from over mortal!" Shi hissed as he dropped the cultist and drove his feet into each kneecap, shattering it. He failed to stop a cultist from becoming a monster, and now he had to make sure it was delt with. He smiled when he noticed that his companion was doing far ore than keeping up.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
An Eerie Energy [ Closed to Shi Ryorou ] - Page 2 Samhai10
Spoiler:

"Gone from light, lead astray. Soul turned to darkness in a single day. Lead me back to the light. Killing me...the only way to set things right."
Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Quote : "A villain is just a victim whose story you haven't learned yet."

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1417
Job : Existential Crisis Manager
Humor : [19:57:45] @ Spirit Corgi : In order to produce minions we require you to find two minions who love each other.
Registration date : 2013-05-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Saileyra May 24th 2013, 10:50 pm

Shi he was amazing, graceful, and he had a straw hat! Who didn't want a fucking straw hat? Well, it wasn't her style, but it made sense he had impeccable sense of dress and he had speed. This was proven to her as he took out six. It was easy for him, he moved fluidly, his defense and training was impeccable. He had no reason to fail and he knew his movements were far to superior for these humans. He couldn't be a meta, something told her he was kind of like her. Not a meta-human but definitely not human either. Well, she would ask him about OCEAN either..he seemed to be fit for the squadron but she would not ask until this was over with.

Blade in hand, the gauntlet tight around her right, she would launch after the monster. Her body pushing forward, she'd jump high, 30 feet, not to high in her book. It was more of a fucking hop, but her right hand would stretch back her fingers cocked the gun and it fired twice. The mercury would spill hitting the monster in the head, causing it to explode. She'd land down and help him through the cultists. Sometimes taking off a dead, not sure if she was doing right or wrong.. She had no idea, was this a battle field scenario? Was this wrong? Some things about this world still confused her..but she continued. Blood would decorate her form giving her a decoration of red across one side of her beautiful angelic face.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
An Eerie Energy [ Closed to Shi Ryorou ] - Page 2 SaiSig_zpsbe04a7d2
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Saileyra
Saileyra
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zell May 24th 2013, 11:19 pm

"Speak, how did you first encounter the corruption!?" Shi snapped. The last living cultist cowered in fear. He looked at Shi, terrified. Shi disregarded Sai's rummaging of the corpses. As far as he was concerned, she could to as she pleased. Once the dead had left the world and gone to his domain, they no longer had any need for their worldly possessions. In fact, Shi felt as though using their items to continue on in your life honored them, and would thusly encourage it. He returned to the cultist.
"You may assume you are dead regardless if you speak or if you keep silence...and to this...you are right. But what your cooperation determines is your place in the world beyond our own, what you shal suffer, should you return, and how...difficult....dying is for you." Shi threatened. The cultist spilled EVERYTHING.

Spoiler:

"Gone from light, lead astray. Soul turned to darkness in a single day. Lead me back to the light. Killing me...the only way to set things right."
Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Humor : [19:57:45] @ Spirit Corgi : In order to produce minions we require you to find two minions who love each other.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saileyra May 25th 2013, 10:56 pm

She did not bother with the corpses after their death, her body moved away from them as she leaned on the wall not to far away from Shi and the one cultist. It seemed he had business with these guys. Shi was an interesting character, he wasn't exactly one of the normal ones. He was like a samurai from fucking feudal japan in this 'modern' world. It was odd in some ways, did he time travel from the past? So many questions, she watched his epic straw hat bounce about the guy threatening him in a pseudo batman kinda way. 'Where's the Trigger' in a more so 'darkness' replacing the word trigger. Scanning him, she did not say anything her voice no longer necessary, this man knew what he was doing and there no need for her to get in the fucking way of what he needed to know.

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Saileyra
Saileyra
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Zell May 26th 2013, 12:12 am

That's all I know, I swear it." The cultist said truthfully. Shi ktook a nee and drew Kage's dagger. The cultist flinched, but Shi instead placed the dagger into the cultists hands. The cultist looked to shi, terror in his eyes.
"I have left your fate in your own hands. I will allow you to live and you will face your judgement another day... Shi said. Then his voice hardened. "...Or...you can do the right thing. You can purge yourself, and return to redeem yourself another day." The cultist was terrified. He looked to Shi, tears welling up.
"What...what is it like?" The cultist asked after a pause. He looked up to Shi the desire to recieve an answer was great, but Shi did not oblige. The cultist trembled and raised the dagger, driving it into his own chest. He gasped, then began to fall back. Shi pulled away his mask, and allowed his blood red eyes to meet the dying mans. The man's eyes widened, mortified, but then he smiled and calmed down. This man was one of few who would ever meet Shi's eyes. For the eyes were the window to the soul. Whomever looked into Shi's eyes saw him for who he truly was, The dragon spirit, Death. Shi held under tha mans head and cradeled him. For Shi, this was a highly emotional moment. This was like a wayward son, who had joined his father's enemy, and in the last moment begged his father's forgiveness. Shi had recovered a son, he had reclaimed a life from the evil.
"Thnk you...Death...How can I...repay you?" The cultist asked. Shi hushed him and smiled.
"Another time....Another life." Shi cal;med him The man died with a smile. A single tear fell from Shi's face as he closed the eyes of his 'wayward son' and laid him to rest. Shi stood and looked at Sai.
"I would like to thank you, Sailerya...I would hope you understand the circumstance. Sacrifice is nessecary, but by the actions of this man, he shall one day rise from the ashes like a pheonix..." Shi said. He didn't look directly at Sai, but he didn't color his face any longer. "Thank you for everything...you've proven yourself a worthy warrior. Now I would offer the chance to show you not only WHO I am...but WHAT I am as well... Once you look into my eyes you will see me for who I am, but if you wish to remain in the dark, blissfully ignorant to my existance, I shall obllige you." Shi said to the woman.

Spoiler:

Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Back to top Go down

Post by Saileyra May 28th 2013, 12:24 am

Saileyra watched the entire scene, how the man died, how he fell to his knees. Suicide, it was all quite interesting, yet it did not bother her. These people probably killed others for the sake of their cult, raped women, all the possibilities could have been endless all of them were better off dead than alive she would have liked to think. Eyes scanning her fingers crossed her arms as she had tilted her head staring at those arms her fingers digging into the confines of her skin as she was thinking this to herself. Sick Bastards. She wanted to put an end to it sometimes. Although, sometimes ends couldn't meet..

Both of the men were speaking, words that did not matter to her in the least. Death was the moving onto the next life, the next force, it was ascendence. She did not fear death, it was the least of her worries. Her existence wasn't meant to be forever but her phoenix DNA craved rebirth without a doubt. Destruction, she liked her lips, that keen need in her firing to only to recreate. Of course, she did not have the powers to do so. In moments, Shi would approach her his fingers moving letting the man down.

"Your welcome." She said to him solemnly, her eyes staring at him as she had said nothing for the moment listening to him. Who he was, was it that scary? She was not easily bothered, she had seen..so many things. So many disturbing things, it was the least on her mind to scare the shit out of her. That was one of many things that would not happen in the meanwhile she merely tilted her head as she had looked at him now addressing the scenario. "You do realize I am not scared easily? Feel free to show me if that is what you want. I don't even know your name." She said with a smirk on her face.

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Saileyra
Saileyra
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Zell May 28th 2013, 1:32 am

His eyes met Sailerya's and hge felt the spirit of Death permiate through him. To her eyes he now appeared as a Dragon, with scales as black as sin, and fangs the color off blood. He didn't expect her to be afraid. No, instead he expected her to be shocked at best. He could tell that He had met many others like her at a different time. Shi smiled and answered her.
I am Shi Ryurou... She said calmly. He knew he most likely didn't need to expalin it, now that she saw his soul. She saw a Dragon, she saw death. But just to be safe, he told her.
I.Am.Death..."
He looked away from her, breaking any part of the Dragon she could have seen behind his mask.
"May I repay my debt to you somehow, Sailerya?" Shi askedm waiting for the woman to respond.

Spoiler:

Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Back to top Go down

Post by Saileyra May 28th 2013, 10:26 am

Scales of black, blood red teeth, it only made her cross her arms as she scanned. She was unfazed, she was not shocked but only embrasure. The only part that piqued her interest as the permiation of death. It was interesting to see how the dragon was stuck in his iris, the question was could he become the dragon as well? There was only so many questions, her eyes scanned him staring as she had tilted her head staring her lips curling into a smirk. Listening, her had red eyes outside thet. Inside the dragon, it was appealing, different it made her curious part of her wanted to take his eyeball but she wasn't that morbid. Plus she didn't have the recources in this world that she did at home.

"Shi Ryurou." She said repeating his name, tasting it on her lips, he was the dragon the reaper without the scythe. Interesting, she couldn't say she had seen this form of death before as she had seen so many. "I'm sorry for not reacting how you expected. At home, one of my best friends is named Hain Velois. He is an eon old dragon, his scales are black..he is very old and that reminds me of him. I miss him dearly along with many of my other friends. I can't say I fear death either, I've faced the many forms of 'Death' or the conception of it but I cannot say you in general." She said, her arms crossing her eyes staring as she had tilted her head. "Your skills can be of use, I have an organization called OCEAN. We eliminate evil threats that threaten the balance of greater good. The only difference is the fact that we do not hesitate to eliminate the enemy. Innocent people may get killed in-between, I can't say that is good wrong or indifferent but..I will say we will try to prevent that as much as we can. I can offer you a home, food, and secure shelter."

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Saileyra
Saileyra
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Zell May 28th 2013, 4:50 pm

"Do not apologise, just because you do not react as I expect does not mean you do not react as you should. As far as your old friend, if you not stunned by me he must be very handsom.". Shi joked trying to brighten the mood. In truth he woukd eventually, after learning Sai's history, wonder if perhaps she had already known him, but had not realized it yet. perhaps this Hain character was himself. If that were true then this world DID have a future. But for the time being he simply heard the woman out.
"Sailerya, I pledge my loyalties to you, and to the organization of OCEAN. My loyyalties to you are eternal, but I shall only serve OCEAN so long as you lead it. Is this acceptible?"

Spoiler:

Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Back to top Go down

Post by Saileyra May 30th 2013, 10:18 am

Saileyra could only smirk as he had pledged his alliance as long as she remained. She wouldn't remain forever, probably this would be the best fix for him. Considering she knew she would eventually find her way to come between each multiverse. With the beauty she moved about her own time, she was still confused about this world their actions but the way Shi acted. The way he valued the way of the warrior, it made her feel among her family. He was valiant, served to defend, like her brothers and sisters he was armed and would not hesitate to kill. Of course, there was always the haunting, their eyes, those eyes. Did death bother her? No, it was ascension her race had gone onto a greater form after death, the guise of her phoenix, she did not want to touch rebirth because then her powers would explode.

"Acceptable. I'm not planning to leave OCEAN any time soon though considering it's just a blooming force, Shi." She said with a grin on her face, her fingers reached clasping him on the shoulder. "You remind me of my siblings back at home. Your drive and motivation to defend despite what stands in your way is righteous. My brother Raikenzu said we may stray from what is good but we always come back. You drive for a greater good no matter what the cause, your a soldier." With a grip, she would hand him coordinates, they were eerie, "Phillipines. OCEAN H.Q. This is your new home. Please tread carefully to find it." Without further adieu, she would leave him with the information of shelter, food, and a new revolution.

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Saileyra
Saileyra
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top