The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Beacon of Chaos [Closed] I_icon_minitimeToday at 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Beacon of Chaos [Closed] I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Beacon of Chaos [Closed] I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Beacon of Chaos [Closed] I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Beacon of Chaos [Closed] I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Beacon of Chaos [Closed] I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Beacon of Chaos [Closed] I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Beacon of Chaos [Closed] I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Beacon of Chaos [Closed] I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
Beacon of Chaos [Closed] I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Beacon of Chaos [Closed] I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Beacon of Chaos [Closed] I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
SicilianDragon
Beacon of Chaos [Closed] I_vote_lcapBeacon of Chaos [Closed] I_voting_barBeacon of Chaos [Closed] I_vote_rcap 
Vorik
Beacon of Chaos [Closed] I_vote_lcapBeacon of Chaos [Closed] I_voting_barBeacon of Chaos [Closed] I_vote_rcap 
Cynical_Aspie
Tybrid

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Beacon of Chaos [Closed]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Beacon of Chaos [Closed] Empty Beacon of Chaos [Closed]

Post by Alpha April 14th 2013, 12:25 pm

It only took a few million and papers signed with false names, but in the end he was easy enough to release from the maximum security prison. Atomic Jakk was a member of Shade, and his weapons expertise would be useful in the mission to come, and she preferred to test everyone one out personally. A transport would be prepared for him in the form of a personal aircraft, with first class comforts and all the bombs and guns one could shake a stick at. Grenades, ak-47s, the selection was impressive, and with the use of subspace magic, all fitted soundly on the plane.

Last, but not least she had left a message on the place, written in scrawling hand writing that told him where he would be going. The Amazon, a large rainforest where he fabled weapon now slept, deep within a ruin that had went undiscovered by any that had traveled it. However, Elena had found the map that would lead her right to it, and with that she had everything prepared. A small camp had been set up in a clearing of the mass forest, carved through by the artificial humans and made hospitable for the Crimson Witch.

She was wearing a simple black dress, deep red hair falling over her shoulders. Almost out of place in the dense forest, the metallic beings creating a circular perimeter around her, with axe like hands that could cleave through flesh as if it were wet paper. Not the brightest though, they followed simple orders, but were never ones for taking anything bgeyond kill and guard. They listened to few, and only when given the express permission of Elena Marie, and that could be revoked if need be. They would never fight against her, mindless slaves but useful ones. Marian stood to her left and Angelica stood to her right, with Lucy sipping lightly on a glass of lemonade.

They were only three of the five “lieutenants” that made up the great army of Shade, a vast force that could easily take down any countries military, unless they began to employ meta human members of course, but metaphobia went strong with everyone these days and that made her job too easy. Dominus was a den of fools and they didn't know the true threat that loomed above them, the power that Shade truly possessed; it would be clear soon enough though. She looked to the heavens, waiting for the sign that helicopter would appear, one that would be heralding the mad bomber himself.

”Lady Elena, why do we need this man?” Marian would ask, bringing her a small cup of Earl Grey tea, wisps of steam curling off of the surface. The red haired female took a deep whiff of the drink before sipping on it, sighing contently.

”Because, I wish to test his worth myself and perhaps he could be useful in obtaining the weapon. If that is true, we will find ourselves that much closer to fulfilling out goal.” She answered plainly taking another sip of the tea. ”Don't worry you two, I know what i'm doing.” It was true that she did.

”I don't see why you surround yourself with such mindless killers though, they could easily turn on you as they could help you.”

”But i'm the one who controls the army, if they do, I will be ready. Cain won't even stand a chance, his weakness to light will be his undoing.”

”Very well mistress.” Marian said with a low voice, Elena smirking as she waited for the man to arrive to the small camp within the immense forest.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Beacon of Chaos [Closed] CjhXQha
Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Quote : I was built with no purpose beyond just to satisfy , the tireless thoughts of these curious minds

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1832
Registration date : 2011-03-25

Back to top Go down

Beacon of Chaos [Closed] Empty Re: Beacon of Chaos [Closed]

Post by Madman4life April 14th 2013, 12:40 pm

Within the hour, the distintive whirling of helicopter blades echoed over the entire clearing as the copter itself appeared overhead, beginning the cautious and slow journey straight down to towards the ground. Withing the copter sat the man himself: Atomic Jakk, bomber by trade, killer for fun. For the entire boring journey he had sat in the backseat either staring out of the window, or meticulously cleaning one of the rifles he had gotten ahold of. It wasn't his pistol, but it would certainly be more effective for killing a gorilla or whatever else he encountered in this humid hell-hole. As the helicopter began its descent, he looked out the window expectantly, "About damn time.." he murmered, tired of waiting.

Not long after the craft landed, he slipped out, heavy form crunching the foliage and branches underfoot, and approached the Crimson Witch herself, helmet under his arm. "Well," He began, "I was beginning to think you guys had forgotten about me." Four months in Columbian prison was harsh, but his reputation kept him from being bothered, coupled with his impressive physical capabilities. His mind however, was his greatest weapon. He also knew the witch wasn't doing this from the goodness in her heart. She wanted something.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Beacon of Chaos [Closed] AtomicJakksGrid_zps4044a07a
Atomic Jakk's Bio
Madman4life

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2013-01-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha April 14th 2013, 1:01 pm

It only took around ten minutes of waiting, and then there came the monotonous whir of the helicopter blades. The metallic transport lowered itself far enough for the man to be dropped off and then went back again, not expecting to pick them back up again. Elena Marie had other ways to getting them out of this humid hell hole, but for now they would focus upon the objective in front of them. ”You were not forgotten about. Perhaps you won't make the mistake of being caught again, I can only pay your way so many times.” She said simply. He may not have been the worst of her members, but he was a terrorist nonetheless, but his expertise were useful to her. Taking the finally drop of her tea, Elena set the porcelain cup down on a near by wooden table, uncrossing her legs.

”Now, I’ll keep the briefing as short as possible so we can get moving. We will be hunting down a powerful weapon, with destructive capabilities that dwarf the most powerful of bombs. I hope you're prepared, this will not be an easy journey, and what we face may seem alien to you. So try not to get scared.” She added the last part whimsically, standing from her position within the seat and looked to Marian and then the other two powerful artificial humans, and then the ones garbed in the dense metallic armor.

'Do you have any questions before we get going? This will be your only time to ask them.” She said snapping her fingers. Marian would fetch her a scroll, its paper yellowed with age and the edges fraying. She took it and broke the seal with one of the green painted fingernails before reading over the archaic runs adorning the page, understanding it well enough, She would wait until he asked all of the questions he felt like he needed to as as Angelica would do the standard check up for the small jeep that would drive them through the dense jungle until they reached their destination. The dense forest would prove to be not obstacle, the mindless ones had their uses.

Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Quote : I was built with no purpose beyond just to satisfy , the tireless thoughts of these curious minds

Back to top Go down

Post by Madman4life April 14th 2013, 1:14 pm

The man chuckled, "I was having a bad day. Everyone has them, its not common for me." He answered simply. He stepped a little closer to hear her talk. Powerful she said? This could prove to be quite the adventure, if he survived, which he planned to. It was curious. What powerful weapon could be hidden in the jungle? "Where exactly is this 'weapon', and who created it?" Aliens maybe? He had experience with them in the Army, and was unfazed by such things. "And more importantly..why do you need me?" He was no archeologist. He had a feeling all his questions that he had not asked would be explained as the trip went on. He almost forgot to add, "And what in it for me?" It always came down to money in the end. Even so, he was somewhat..excited about thing trip, with a good amount of apprehension. 'What are you worried about?' he told himself, 'You've been through tougher things then this.' He assured himself this way, the internal struggling unseen on his face.

Atomic Jakk's Bio
Madman4life

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha April 21st 2013, 10:40 pm

"The creators of this weapon are far older than I could care to give a date on, but know that this weapon it not even the strongest of their arsenals, it is however one of the more useful.” She had answered the question as best she could without giving away too much information, which was good. 'As for why I need you, this is simply a test.” She looked once again over the yellowed paper before rolling it up, and handing it back to Marian. This man had all the reasons for asking questions, but that did not mean that he would get direct answers, otherwise she was sure that he would give up when seeing the dangers that he faced.

”As for what is in it for you, I can offer monetary compensation. I'm sure I could make it worth your while.” She said raising a deep red eyebrow as the sound of an engine permeated the dense jungle, the sound of their metallic chariot purring to life. They would be on their way within minutes and then they could begin the search. Hopefully the book that she had managed to steal from the museum while meeting with the rather annoying Dante was correct, otherwise she would find herself rather angry, and wasted effort was not a favorite of Elenas.

Looking to what appeared to be the north, she let her senses extend and instantly felt the throb of magic coming from that direction. It was indistinct, but held the same impression that all of the keys did when they were within a five mile radius of her. ”Now come with me, we have a mission to accomplish and I hate to waste time.” She said approaching the homely looking jeep, before taking a seat in the back, crossing her legs and waiting for her companion on this mission to join her, Sure she had not brought along Michael, but it was not likely that he would be needed, considering that it was likely to be less guarded than the keys themselves.

While the keys were potent magical items, the weapon was near useless without at least four keys to power it. So she had a feeling that the power sources themselves would be considered more valuable, and thus the weapon would be the easiest to acquire. Marian would take her seat after packing up anything that they would need in the trunk of the jeep, and then they would begin their drive.

The trees would have proven a difficult obstacle to pass, with the strength branch homunculi, nothing really stood within their way. They would turn the metallic arms into long blades and begin to slice through the dense forest, creating a thick path that they could easily drive through, all within seconds. With around twenty or so working upon the forest, they found that a path had been set about a mile ahead of them. Lucy was sitting in the back, letting her feet dangle out as she looked behind them, at the trees that had been pushed into the newly made ditches and the metallic creatures at work. Nothing fascinated the blank child.

Within minutes they came upon the entrance of the great dungeon. All that showed above ground was a small stone structure with a metal barred entrance. ”We're here.”

Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Back to top Go down

Post by Madman4life April 21st 2013, 10:57 pm

The man nodded in response. He didn't expect to be told everything, nor did he want to be. It spoiled the fun. He wiped his brow, fitting his helmet snuggly over his skull before jogging to join them in the Jeep, turned as to hang out the side as they moved, a hand wrapped around the vehicle's support exposed frame. He watched the titanic beasts make short work of the forest, letting out a low-digitized chuckle, "Activists would have a field day.." Once they reached their destination, he hopped from the Jeep with a low, barly audible grunt.

"So," He breathed, "Where do we begin? Dynamite? Cordite? Gas?" He assumed, of course, that they would just level the place and be done with it. He was ready to fry something.

Atomic Jakk's Bio
Madman4life

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha April 24th 2013, 5:47 pm

”None of those will be required.” She said with a motion of her thin hand, stepping onto the moist ground as the jeep came to a stop. The homunculi followed her lead as she approached the large metallic bars that stopped them from going any further, a single slender finger running along them. In an instant what seemed like a small jolt leapt from them and attack the finger, which was withdrawn instantly. The door itself was protected from anything that would destroy it; bombs would have had no effect on it anyway. It seemed like now was when her insurmountable occult knowledge would be needed more than ever, so she would show off a little. ”Besides, I doubt that your explosives would have done us much good.”

Moving her hand only inches away from the bars, she began to mutter something in a language that had long since been dead. Sparks would proceed from her fingers onto the bars for that seemed like minutes, and then the bars receded into the ground with no sound. ”Now we make our descent.” Elena said, motioning for the others to follow her into the depths.

What greeted them was the smell of dust, and what sounded like a deep rumbling originating throughout the tunnel that seemed bathed within darkness. With a simple thought, Elena created a small orb of light that floated above her palm and cast luminescence throughout the hallway. Ahead of them was what seemed like an endless stairway, something that could have gone forever. ”Looks like we have a long way to walk.”

Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Back to top Go down

Post by Madman4life April 24th 2013, 6:10 pm

He scowled, crossing his arms over his chest as he watched her work. 'Magic', he scoffed. Voodoo and sorcery were foriegn to him. Strange. He moved to follow as their way was unlocked, wary. Once inside his eyes roamed the inside of the tunnel, curious. The few, scattered markings he found told him little. "Curious..but I don't see how I'm anything more then a carry-on." He said impatiently. He was useful for more then just explosions, though he wouldn't look it. He was..anxious to say the least, though it was somewhat counterbalanced by his steadily growing interest in this ruin they currently crawled through.

Atomic Jakk's Bio
Madman4life

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha April 26th 2013, 10:20 pm

She could feel his disdain for the occult, but that would be left alone for now. Like Schneider, he seemed to respect science far more than the magical forces of the world, and that would have to be respected. Folding thin arms over her chest, Elena simply followed the illuminating orb that floated only a good foot ahead of them as they were lead down the endless cavernous stairwell that yawned before them. Each step was magnified and echoed through out the place, as if they were not alone. It was likely that the thin armor adorning Marian was creating a small amount of racket, her training and thin frame minimized such noise.

Lucy and Angelica were at the back of the small group, while Elena and Marian walked at the front. They had been walking for what seemed like minutes, until the claustrophobic hallway opened out into a larger place, the ceiling seeming to reach up for an amazing height. Darkness permeated the room still, the small light she created allowed them a small flickering view of the likely enormous room.

”Looks like we found something; something big.” Marian would note as she kept her hand near the rapier at her side, as if expecting everything to go wrong at a moments notice. Elena however was as calm as always, with the other artificial humans acting about the same. They did not fear what lay in the dark, but knew that together that had the power to deal with it.

Stepping to the edge of the flickering light, Elena snapped her fingers; a sound that seemed to travel, until the echo faded. With that sound, the power of the light seemed to increase and with it the range that its influence stretched. Even with the extended range, the entirety of the room was not revealed but still cloaked within shadow. Figures seemed to dance at the fringe of the light, beings of pure shadow that were in human form. There was not the feel of old magic, or even any type of magic, but she knew that something was there; hunting them. This did not bring a single tinge of fear within the Crimson Witch, who stood with arms crossed.

”Well then, I suggest we keep moving.” and with that they went on, with the light continuing to illuminate the room.

Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Back to top Go down

Post by Madman4life April 26th 2013, 10:33 pm

In the darkness, he was left alone in his thoughts. He remained, purposefully, just out of range of them, cloaked in darkness. He could still see then, though he prefered to remain hidden. His footsteps made a quiet 'crunch' on the ancient earth beneath them. "Well..we're getting somewhere now, aren't we? Spooky." He joked. His voice echoed around the caverns, bouncing off the walls, floors, and ceilings, giving some idea of just how massive these openings were. The question was, to where did they lead? He wouldn't ask questions just now. Far to much to think about now, and he needed to keep his guard up. He had no way of knowing what was down here, though he suspected the Witch had some idea. He did, however, notice a noise that sounded like more then dripping water and echos. His hand slid down to grip his pistol..

Atomic Jakk's Bio
Madman4life

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top