The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Jager
Atypical Reunion - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:35 am by ProwlerKnight

» Fusion Frenzy
Atypical Reunion - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:46 am by ProwlerKnight

» Huntsman
Atypical Reunion - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:06 am by ProwlerKnight

» Trigger
Atypical Reunion - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMay 13th 2024, 1:06 am by ProwlerKnight

» Taliesin
Atypical Reunion - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2024, 2:26 am by Arcana

» Willy the Whale
Atypical Reunion - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:30 pm by inquisitor

» Urban Commandos
Atypical Reunion - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» Jessica Albert
Atypical Reunion - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Atypical Reunion - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

» Santo Dorado
Atypical Reunion - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
Atypical Reunion - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
Atypical Reunion - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:58 am by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
Atypical Reunion - Page 10 I_vote_lcapAtypical Reunion - Page 10 I_voting_barAtypical Reunion - Page 10 I_vote_rcap 
Cobalt
Atypical Reunion - Page 10 I_vote_lcapAtypical Reunion - Page 10 I_voting_barAtypical Reunion - Page 10 I_vote_rcap 
Cynical_Aspie

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Atypical Reunion

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Atypical Reunion - Page 10 Empty Re: Atypical Reunion

Post by Pain February 17th 2009, 12:50 am

"It can't hurt to be cheerful..." Stephen smiled..."But I'd just rather not skip..." He chuckled.

Pain
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 3116
Registration date : 2008-07-23

https://www.superhero-rpg.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Raine February 17th 2009, 12:57 am

"Alright, then we can just walk." Raine said still grinning.
Raine
Raine
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 469
Registration date : 2008-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Pain February 17th 2009, 1:02 am

((You aware we just kinda...Left your cat, who was supposedly injured...Yeah shows how much you care Razz...)))

Stephen walked beside her...He really didn't know what to say...He wasn't exactly the smoothest guy around..."Uhh, so...I kind of know all about you...So theres nothing I can really ask....I guess I sucked the fun out of that huh?" He said scratching the back of his head.
Pain
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Raine February 17th 2009, 7:41 pm

((Lalala, I brought her back to my ship to sleep, lol xD Thought I mentioned that.... Damnit. lol))

"Yeah you did, cheater...." Raine replied. "Well, I guess I'll just ask about you.... Where are you from? How'd you get your powers? How'd you meet Pain? Why'd you join GUN? Do you have any siblings? What's you life like? What was it like as a child?" Raine could have went on and on but realized he probably wouldn't be able to remember all of her questions.
Raine
Raine
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Pain February 17th 2009, 8:12 pm

Stephen began answering her questions in order..."I'm not sure on where I'm from...I've just always been, I just woke up one day I guess...My powers were given to me when I awoke...And Pain, ah what a nasty fellow at first...But deep down he is truly a great man...I met him long before he ever knew of my existence...I have been watching over him as a favor to my good friend Emmett, who was Pain's older brother...No I do not have any siblings, or a family...After Emmett died, I've been a rather lonely man...I've had many friends over the years, but alas my immortality is a curse I am forced to bear...I've watched many of them fade to gray and just pass on...Like god's true intent...And my life....Like I said, it is rather lonely...No one now a days wants to be friends with the geeky guy with glasses....And me...I never had the gift of childhood...Like I said, I just one day woke up..." Stephen smiled..."Any more?"
Pain
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Raine February 18th 2009, 8:33 pm

Raine was surprised that Stephen was able to remember all of her questions and rattle of an answer to each of them, but she reasoned it came with his great mental powers, after everything else he could do, memorizing didn't seem it would be much of a feat for him.
"I'm sure I'll have plenty more for you, I can't think of any at the moment however..."
Raine
Raine
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Pain February 18th 2009, 10:07 pm

"Very well, I was beginning to lose my breath anyway...." He said with a smile...Stephen placed a hand on his chin..."Ah, something I do not know about you...How did you meet Pain?"
Pain
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Raine February 18th 2009, 10:27 pm

Raine blushed at his question.
"I was terrorizing a woman..." She replied reluctantly.
Raine
Raine
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Pain February 18th 2009, 10:37 pm

"Misguided youth?" He chuckled at her...."Tis alright, I too was not always a hero."
Pain
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Raine February 18th 2009, 10:42 pm

"I still don't consider myself a hero. But maybe I shouldn't be telling you that. It's not to say I'm evil, or even bad, I'm just, no hero."
Raine
Raine
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Pain February 18th 2009, 10:53 pm

Stephen smiled..."You truly are a lot like him...Just a little bit happier...Pain too believed the same about himself...Merely because of his past...You are always a hero as long as you fight for the greater good of this world...Do you murder? No, Do you rape or steal? No, Do you commit any crimes? No...As long as you stand beside GUN...You are as much a hero as I..."
Pain
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Raine February 18th 2009, 11:04 pm

"I don't believe fighting for GUN makes me a hero. The day I can be the kind of person one looks up to, is the day I become a hero. I don't see that ever happening..... But thank you for the complement. It is nice to be compared to the great man that was once Pain....."
Raine
Raine
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Pain February 18th 2009, 11:07 pm

"Earth looks up to you, did you know you had your own little comic strand...and had your own cute little movie with Pain and the others in GUN...Earth has taken a liking to you as well, so before you judge yourself...Look around...and what do you mean was once Pain? What ever do you mean? I hope you did not talk to him recently after Ein's death....The man was a wreck....Even his greatest friends he would refuse to talk to...Or even show a little kindness..."
Pain
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Raine February 18th 2009, 11:11 pm

"Well these things I did not know, I've been away for quit some time. Still I can't see anyone thinking of ME as a hero.... And yes, I have talked to him recently. He is such a broken man I hardly recognized him. It pains me to see him in such a state what with his former glory...."
Raine
Raine
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Pain February 18th 2009, 11:22 pm

"Pain has recovered now...He even looks better, quite handsome if I do say so myself...He somehow reversed his age...I envy him, for I was always stuck with a middle-aged man appearance...But alas, off of that topic...Pain is still himself, but everyone goes through some rough patches in life...And this man hasn't exactly had it easy...I look up to him, because no matter how lonely I get...I could never imagine what that man has been through...And that is what keeps me going..." He smiled at her..."But I sound like his fan-boy, so enough of it..." He chuckled.
Pain
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Raine February 19th 2009, 8:12 pm

"I understand. But still.... I don't know, it just saddens me is all."
Raine
Raine
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top