The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Homefront (Lore Submission)
Rex vs Forcewave - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 2:28 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Rex vs Forcewave - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 2:26 pm by inquisitor

» The birds of expedience
Rex vs Forcewave - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:45 am by Cerek

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Rex vs Forcewave - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:22 am by Cerek

» Ricochet
Rex vs Forcewave - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2024, 9:58 pm by Arcana

» Daybreak (WIP)
Rex vs Forcewave - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 8:39 pm by ghost

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Rex vs Forcewave - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 4:52 pm by ghost

» The Most Dangerous Game
Rex vs Forcewave - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 12:56 am by Tybrid

» The Warden
Rex vs Forcewave - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2024, 5:48 pm by inquisitor

» Talos
Rex vs Forcewave - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2024, 5:47 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Rex vs Forcewave - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2024, 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» The Deal and The Hit
Rex vs Forcewave - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

Top posting users this week
inquisitor
Rex vs Forcewave - Page 2 I_vote_lcapRex vs Forcewave - Page 2 I_voting_barRex vs Forcewave - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Cerek
Rex vs Forcewave - Page 2 I_vote_lcapRex vs Forcewave - Page 2 I_voting_barRex vs Forcewave - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Rex vs Forcewave

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rex vs Forcewave - Page 2 Empty Re: Rex vs Forcewave

Post by Rex March 13th 2013, 3:00 pm

As rex came up he found himself for a word the barrel of a super beam that collided directly with his unguarded chest and cratered him down through the arena where he laid on the ground feeling the lightning heat. His clothes were smoking well what was left of his shirt was smoking. Burns crossed his chest while muscle spasms contorted from the electricity shock. The crowd stared down in astonishment at the sheer power unleashed. As the crowd went silent a hand rose up grabbing the edge and pulled its way out of the crater. Rex stared ahead at the man in front of him and grinned as smoke rose off his burned flesh that was already healing away.

Standing tall he stumbled slightly from the sheer power he had just come into contact with and it hurt like flaming dickens. Rex dropped to one knee as the healing took over on his body now he needed a couple of minutes to fully recharge. The wounds weren't lethal enough to kill him so major wounds healed quickly enough. The spasms ceased and Rex was able to pull himself back onto his feet and shake off the rest. "Damn dude, term swatting a fly mean anything to you?" His voice was joking as he readied himself for the next attack. His eyes looked at the crater and a idea formed into his mind. It was a too edged attack but it would be spectacular. Bending his knees Rex leaped high into the air all the way to the rafters, his fist balled as he dropped towards the ground at full speed.

Rex
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Number of posts : 265
Registration date : 2010-12-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus March 13th 2013, 6:05 pm

Forcewave looked back at the deep crater that he had created for any sign of movement coming from it. He strained his ears once again to listen for any sounds that might come from it or any further attempts at burrowing that his opponent might try. For a moment there was nothing. He was wondering if maybe he may have simply hit his opponent with that attack just hard enough to knock them out. That or too hard and they were dead. That latter option was one he would vastly prefer to not be the case in this situation. Instead neither was the case it seems. As the robot passed overhead of the crater he could hear movement from within it and seconds later Rex finally climbed out of it looking far worse for wear than he would probably like. Yet even with all that he had just hit him with that advanced healing factor of his was just slowly getting rid of all the damage. Defeating him would probably require rendering him unconscious.

That healing factor may have been fast but not all that much so. Forcewave could easily do damage to him faster than he could ever hope to recover from. Forcewave quickly launched forth another attack that would continously damage him for several seconds until it eventually knocked him back into the crater. As it drew closer he saw the man jump high up into the air. Forcewave was not sure if his attack had hit but it sure looked like it had at least gotten to him. As he was going up towards the rafters Forcewave charged up a lot of energy in preparation for whatever it was he was planning. Rex was now coming back down towards the ground with his fists ready to strike. Forcewave sent forth two beams at Rex. One fired at him that went straight then bent upwards directly underneath him and bolting to intercept him while the other fired diagonally to knock him out of the air. Both would hit simultaneously if successful.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : I am hilarious, and you will quote everything I say.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2604
Job : It pays the bills
Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex March 14th 2013, 10:57 am

Rex saw his opponent attack seconds before he jumped but already on the move the attacks went under though he could still feel their electrical energy pass by him in a lucky break. Coming down he saw the two blasts and he expected nothing less in fact it was just what he planned. His free hand slammed against his own chest causing a personal shockwave that blasted out and countered the two beams, it didn't stop them but it severly lowered there power. The blasts connected and twisted him in the air, the electricity hurt but he amnaged to get it under control and turn the fall into a attack. He finally landed and using all his strength he slammed his fist into the ground. There was silence for a moment than the ground under him cratered but that was the catalyst not the effect.

The silence lasted only a second more than a loud screaming was heard not like the screams of people but more like those of a large objects being shifted against it's will. The ground splintered and shattered like a earthquake before the entire field exploded upwards like a massive bomb went off. The pure physical energy made it ten times more dangerous than a simple raise of debris. The power behind the attack mixed with the ground having rolling shockwaves going through it at the same simultanious time caused a effect much like a giant metal pole hitting the ground from space. The entire terrain released a power equivelent to thirty mortars hitting the ground at the same time without the explosions. The field was made into a super powered weapon just from the debris and shockwaves behind them throwing the earth up and into a devastating attack.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
http://superhero-rpg.forumotion.com/t1717-onyx-titan#32989
Rex
Rex
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus March 14th 2013, 8:23 pm

Forcewave's two blasts hit dead-on and did some really heavy damage but were not able to stop his opponent from crashing into the ground at full force to cause yet another shockwave. As rex hit the ground however another powerful wave of energy came towards him from an upwards angle and reached as the shockwave started. This one was much bigger than any of the previous ones. Forcewave formed a barrier all around him about three feet from him on all sides. As the terrain started vaulting upwards his powerful barrier blocked all the shockwaves around it.

Forcewave then took off forward towards the epicenter of this miniature earthquake and where Rex was. He quickly reached it as he pulled off his clawshot and fired it into the upper part of the crater's wall and leaped down into it. A massive amount of energy was charged. More than he had used at any point so far. His barrier was fully prepped to protect him. First he fired a continuous arc at Rex while landing in the crater then charging at him with the arc still firing at him and struck at him with his right fist.

Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex March 14th 2013, 8:49 pm

Rex was still hurting from all the attacks he sustained during the match, as he landed he dropped to one knee his body working on healing the wounds when the lightning sent him onto his back than the entire lightning world slammed down on him one after the other. The intense power was too much for him and his eyes closed as he slipped into unconchineses.

http://superhero-rpg.forumotion.com/t1717-onyx-titan#32989
Rex
Rex
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus March 14th 2013, 9:13 pm

Forcewave launched another series of powerful attacks at his very durable opponent in that crater. They connected and Rex went down and passed out. Forcewave looked down at his opponent and backed away as the robot swooped in and began the ten count. As the count went on he rested himself and carefully watched to make sure his opponent did not get up again. He did not move at all as the robotic referee's count reached ten and then declared Forcewave to be the winner. "Thanks for the match." was all he said as he turned away and pulled himself out of the crater with the clawshot and made his way out of the arena to rest up for the next one.

Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top