The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
The Neon Chaos [inkblot,invite only] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeToday at 9:27 am by SicilianDragon

» The Most Dangerous Game
The Neon Chaos [inkblot,invite only] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:55 pm by Vorik

» Fusion Frenzy
The Neon Chaos [inkblot,invite only] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:54 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Stars over Vegas
The Neon Chaos [inkblot,invite only] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:13 pm by Sage

» A Base To Call Home
The Neon Chaos [inkblot,invite only] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:32 am by Arcana

» Trial by Fire
The Neon Chaos [inkblot,invite only] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 6:14 am by ProwlerKnight

» Huntsman
The Neon Chaos [inkblot,invite only] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 3:51 am by Arcana

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
The Neon Chaos [inkblot,invite only] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 1:42 am by Tybrid

» What We Do In The Shadows
The Neon Chaos [inkblot,invite only] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
The Neon Chaos [inkblot,invite only] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
The Neon Chaos [inkblot,invite only] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
The Neon Chaos [inkblot,invite only] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

The Neon Chaos [inkblot,invite only]

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Neon Chaos [inkblot,invite only] - Page 3 Empty Re: The Neon Chaos [inkblot,invite only]

Post by Twinkletoes July 12th 2012, 12:39 am

Cilian raised his brow at her sudden snappishness, maybe he had offended her in not allowing her to face the cruel beast. However the Frenchman knew she had sorely drained her energy when attacking the demon girl and it was better to be safe than sorry when fighting the scaly beast that now lay dead. He knew for a fact that she held power that exceeded his own, why it would have been foolish to ignore such the blatantly obvious difference in their abilities. He knew he had amazing gifts and was in no way bashing himself, he even took down an immensely dangerous wire wielding maniac but realistically this human light bulb next to him could do much worse.

Walking down the murky darkness that seemed to choke them the deeper they went, Cilian's tattoos once again started shifting uncomfortably, something was telling that this was indeed a trap. the eerie whistling that scraped its way into his ears sent shivers down his spine, almost as if someone was expecting them. Oh I don't have a good feeling about this he thought to himself scrunching his brow as he strained his eyes to look into the cold light that embraced them at the bottom of the staircase.

It looked like an apartment, furnished to appear like a normal room. Everything was normal, completely unassuming except for the fact that a figure sat on one of the plastic chairs, piercing green eyes gazing at the two new arrivals as the whistling slowly stopped. This figure, whoever she was...looked exactly like Elena, albeit younger and more sinister, although the Frenchman could not put a finger on what it was that was bothering him, other than the fact that she was a youthful version of the woman standing next to him. Cilian looked over to Elena, a troubled expression staining her face..something was definitely wrong about this and even the witch could feel it.

"So you've finally come Elena..and looks like you've bought along a friend as well" the woman muttered tracing a circle on the wooden table in front of her, her piercing gaze never leaving the duo...

Twinkletoes
Post Adept
Post Adept

Number of posts : 309
Registration date : 2012-05-24

Back to top Go down

The Neon Chaos [inkblot,invite only] - Page 3 Empty Re: The Neon Chaos [inkblot,invite only]

Post by Alpha July 13th 2012, 8:02 pm

”Brings back memories.” Elena said in an almost nostalgic tone as she stepped into the apartment,one she has lived in before. Though it was something that brought within her mixed emotions,something she could not quite control really. This was the house that she had raised Sean up in, as well as she had lived with her husband for so long. True he could have chosen something more extravagant but he insisted on something quaint. Something that didn't draw too much attention to how much they had but was good enough to enjoy a life in. The smell was even familiar,something she was not sure she would ever remember., as scent was not something she usually tied with memories.

Pictures were hung upon the wall, and all of them familiar scenes. One was of a young red haired woman holding a young black haired child within her arm,both smiling big toothy grins. Beside it was the same two but by a short man with shirt black hair cropped short, a smile upon his face. ”Michael.' Elena muttered under her breath as she ran a finger along the glass separating her from the fragile photograph underneath. Lips pursed as she turned towards the young girl who looked just like her when she was younger,with the same eye color too. This was of course some sort of trick and Elena had an idea who was responsible for such a thing.

”Its a nice trick Talia but please, try for something more realistic. We both know my home was destroyed a while ago.” Elena said simply as she snapped her fingers,the illusions of the room giving way to what it was. A large expansive room,filled with ancient artifacts as well as rows of books. All of the holding ancient secrets,some not even written in ink. 'We are in the inner sanctum already, how convenient. Now be a good girl and step aside before I destroy you.” She said simply as a single hand of light grasped a book from one of the shelves, bringing it to Elena,he turned it to a page before her eyes began to scan over it at an almost inhuman speed.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The Neon Chaos [inkblot,invite only] - Page 3 CjhXQha
Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Quote : I was built with no purpose beyond just to satisfy , the tireless thoughts of these curious minds

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1832
Registration date : 2011-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Twinkletoes July 15th 2012, 11:16 pm

"Oh...you know this girl?" Cilian loudly muttered as what originally was Elena's old apartment transformed into a much more extravagent space. Books lined the towering walls, the dusty smell of ancient literature clogged his nostrils as he sighed a theatrical sigh, could this day get any better he thought to himself raising an eyebrow at the strange looking adolescent in front of him. Standing next to a bubbling cauldron the raven haired sorceress wryly smiled at him as she batted her startling green eyes at him.

"Oh come now Elena, don't be so rude
" she tutted, rolling her emerald green eyes before turning her head to the Frenchman, I'm surprised you have made it this far mr. Blanc" she sneered darting her eyes to Elena who was vigorously scanning an ancient looking text, her golden eyes glowing as she did so, "I was hoping that the demon child would be a bit more effective than she proved to be..." she muttered, shaking her head as she threw some unknown substance into the churning pot in front of her.

"I guess i just have to eliminate you both"
, she muttered as a moaning scarlet Aura arose ftom her body, sending a sickening wave of dread throughout the lowest level..

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The Neon Chaos [inkblot,invite only] - Page 3 Tumblr_m953irNOXB1rv240t
Twinkletoes
Twinkletoes
Post Adept
Post Adept

Quote : Hard as diamonds, soft as silk

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha July 23rd 2012, 4:43 pm

'I know her sadly.” Elena muttered as her eyes strayed from the text to the young red haired girl as she slapped the text shut. It seems that she was going to have to try to defeat this woman,but how would she do so? A simple blast of her full power would be an easy solution but it was likely that she had something cooked up to prevent that. Not that it would do anything to stop the full power of the Crimson Witch if she put her mind to destroying the woman,just another simple task. Stepping forward,Elena let a smile form upon her lips,something that seemed cruel and by all means it was. ” Now how to you plan to kill me exactly? I do not deny that you are a powerful witch but I am far more powerful than you could ever hope to be.” That was no boast but it did make a perfect intimidation tactic as long as she held her ground against whatever was being conjured against them. Though there was enough confidence in her abilities to deal with whatever the woman would bring against them.

True the aura sent a primal thread of fear through her gut,Elena did not let the fear show. Fear was something that got you killed and she would not die in a place like this, especially when there was so much on the line. Much to do and so little time in which to do it,so she would have to end this as soon as possible before this woman could actually bring anything that would prove to be a challenge. ”I lack the patience though to wait upon your incompetence,so forgive me if I must be rash with this. Would say its nothing personal but I think you're a bitch;and deserves this. This was said frankly as she formed a single ball of light within her palm,allowing it to hover in the air for a second as it pulse a radiant light. It contained enough energy to destroy this shit stain of a human being as well as whatever she was forming from that little pot of hers. Each second it seemed to be growing larger as if she were only feeding it more energy,until she was sure it would do the job.

Raising her index fingers,the ball drifted an inch above the finger tip as it seemed to dance there for a second, a light hum radiating from the small weapon of destruction. With a motion she directed the attack at the woman and it shot out at her with an incredible speed.

Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Quote : I was built with no purpose beyond just to satisfy , the tireless thoughts of these curious minds

Back to top Go down

Post by Twinkletoes July 26th 2012, 12:05 am

The glowing magical globe that was launched towards the raven haired witch made contact, enveloping the room with a white explosion. A shrill screech cascaded across the high shelves and shadowy corners of the bottom floor as the Frenchman involuntarily took a step back in awe at the massive display in power. One of the chubby little minions that were unfortunate enough to stand a bit too close to the explosion instantly evaporated into the air, its muffled gurgle the last he heard from its toothy grin. Nothing could survive such a display of power. Nothing at all, and as far as he was concerned Cilian was just grateful that this woman was not his enemy, for such power could of easily left a dent in his side if he was the opponent behind the bubbling cauldron. The sound of a childish cackle however, proved the baffled prince wrong.

A deep, murky red vortex quickly overtook the golden glow, like a drain sucking up water, the dark energy instantly absorbed the bright aura. "Oh Elena, you insult me with you're pitiful magic" the young woman tutted, the horrid energy around her swirling much more violently than before causing the Frenchman to furrow his brow, things were certainly getting more troublesome. What made the situation even more problematic was the arrival of an old 'friend'. The nightmarish shelled creature from before was now hulking next to its master. That must of been what defended her against the blast he thought to himself scratching his chin.

"Looks like you'll need my help on this one.." Cilian smirked, raising an eyebrow at his newfound ally, "Good thing for me though...I have a lot of toys at my disposal" and with that his eyes reverted to soulless black orbs.

"I hope you don't mind me borrowing some of your books my dear" he grinned at the raven haired witch, flicking his hand in the air as the scrolls, books and parchments around him began to shudder...a millenia of magical knowledge was now quite literally under his control...

Twinkletoes
Twinkletoes
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha August 2nd 2012, 4:08 am

Elena scowled subtly at the creature managing to nullify her attack, something that shouldn’t have beens topped so easily,yet here it stood unscathed by something that powerful. Hands clenched tightly as nails bit into the soft flesh of her palm but did not draw blood. This woman seemed to have prepared for this situation, though she would not stop Elena Marie with simple parlor tricks such as that. “Do you think your little pet is going to stop me, you have another thing coming. I’ve come too far to be stopped by the likes of you.” Her voice was calm, though there was a quivering undertone to it. It was a precursor to the rage that was brewing within the witch and would soon be unleashed upon the fool that stood in her way. There would be no mercy.

“ I’ve dealt with things that would make it seem like a pup.” This was only partially a bluff, as she had killed things that were very deadly but she was unsure what this thing could do. Reaching into a pouch at her side, Elena pulled out a small vial with what seemed like a seething substance within it. It was the strongest of her acids and would surely sear through anything that stood within its path, with the exception of some of the most durable superhumans.

As if to accentuate the threat, an aura of light flared up around her with a loud whooshing sound. Green eyes narrowing into slits as she prepared for whatever the woman would throw at her.

Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Back to top Go down

Post by Twinkletoes August 2nd 2012, 7:07 am

It appeared that Elena was charging up a move of her own and her impassioned glare somewhat prompted the well dressed fellow to join the battle as well. By now black liquid had seeped up from the ageless scrolls and parchments that were scattered around the carpeted skin of the ancient underground floor. Floating around his suited form like eerie black specters the magic imbued globs of ink swirled around his form, a whole spectrum of unknown colours glowing off the churning liquid. "...well that's new," Cilian chuckled with raised eyebrows, magical ink was something that would hopefully prove effective against the young sorceress in front of him.

Wasting no more time guffawing at the surprising discovery the Frenchman moulded the ink to assume a more dense sharper form, it violently churned around him as he began creating some nifty weaponry ou of the churning mass of ink around him. Swiftly sweeping his arm forward, the sparkling ink shot forward aimed at the robed form of the young witch's body. She ducked one of the black tendrils however was too slow to avoid the ink that pierced her shoulder, "YOU IGNORANT FOOL! AS I YOU THINK SOMETHING COULD STOP ME!", she screeched as she reeled back from the blow to her body. Almost as if her body had reacted to the sudden pain, the deep red aura which permeated off her form increased in pressure and exploded in a sickening wave of scalding energy which cause the incoming ink to disspate into the air. Pure, unquestionable rage was obvious to see as she continued this magical assault...however it seemed that the unnamed witch was slowly losing her earlier calm for her display of magical prowess cause the hulking creature to dissolve into thin air.

It took a whole wall of his minions to block the scarlet explosion and as the dust settled much of the room was now in disarray, all excel a few books, the cauldron and the two allies who were steadfast even against such a dreadful show of magic. Cilian knew that he had to react fast, it was clear that the ink had damaged her arm, the blood stained coat making it clear that he had caused significant damage to her arm. The ink floated around him and instantly zoomed towards the witch in an aerial assault that would take quite a bit of skill to dodge. The sinewy black tendrils lashed at her from a variety of angles and even if she managed to blast them away with dark red energy the unpredictable movements of the liquid managed to catch her off guard in a variety of occassions.

Just as the Frenchman was about to simultaneously cut all of her limbs with the sparkling black liquid she hurriedly shrieked in annunknown language causing the cauldron to bubble and pop, a strange metallic scent emitting from the churning green liquid.

"Elena I think now would be a good time to hit her before she shows us this new surprise", he stated flinging more inky black spears in the enemies direction...

Twinkletoes
Twinkletoes
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha August 7th 2012, 3:22 pm

Cillian continued to prove his worth, as he continues to damage the witch, though it seemed like she was far from dead. Of course Elena knew she would lose control and that happened as she was expecting. It was now her chance to deal with the woman and take what she wanted, possibly even more than that. With a quick motion she tossed the bottle of acid into the cauldron as something let out an inhuman screech, as the contents of the large metal pot began to turn a sickly green. ”Oh my, look what I’ve done.” Elena said mockingly, as her form seemed to shift to match the woman, except a smirk of triumph was upon her lips. A loud gurgle was followed by an eruption of thick goo across the room, though Elena went untouched by it.

”Now I deal with this little girl once and for all.” Elena said with an eerily cold tone as she pointed a single finger at the woman. ”Bang.” With that a loud flash of light erupted from her finger, completely evaporating what was once a powerful witch. Stepping forward she knelt and picked up what looked like a silver ring and placed it upon her finger, as her visage once again became her own. It seemed like she got more than she was aiming to get but that was all well really.

”Well,now that we have that done. Let’s get moving on.” She said with a light smile before making her advance, further to the center of what seemed like a great library.

Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Back to top Go down

Post by Twinkletoes August 9th 2012, 9:31 pm

The dust had settled and the witch was no more, a pile of ash rather and whatever was being summoned from the large cauldron had now painted the interior of the room in a thick green goo. Sure, they defeated the sorceress and of course it was a good thing that neither of them had sustained any major damage..why, the Frenchman had managed to add some sparkly magic ink to his ever growing arsenal and even though he let out a loud 'HUZZAH!", whilst theatrically raising his sword in the air. Even though the well dressed prince appeared to be typically content and amused in actual fact he was crying on the inside...his newly pressed and tailored suit was now covered in the otherworldly mucus that exploded out of the cauldron.

Cilian slowly walked after the red-headed woman trying to distract himself from the obvious new addition to his clothing with the various scrolls, parchments and books that were scattered all across the dimly lit library. Some were written in Latin, whilst others Ancient chinese and Aramaic and a rare few had unknown alien words scrawled all over the wilted leather pages. Turning to face Elena, the Frenchman flicked a glob of green of his shoulder, "Whatever it is you're looking for I do hope we're almost there," he spoke, the smooth honeyed accent melting away any of the previous dark energies that suffocated the atmosphere.

As they walked past the endless shelves the air became significantly more humid as they reached the end of the great hall. An ethereal blue glow leaked out of a locked door, an ancient looked chain wrapped around its large bronze cover...

Twinkletoes
Twinkletoes
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha August 10th 2012, 2:17 am

”Worry not,we are closer than you think.” She said reassuringly as she continued on her way, letting the footfall echo through the large library and stepping around the large piles of mucus. The books held no interest to her but there was something only a little further that she could feel within her bones, something that was exactly what she was seeking. In fact it was just beyond a door that lie ahead, the door that held back an immense amount of power. Stepping forward, Elena placed her hand upon the door and uttered something in a language that seemed almost archaic as chains snapped and the door opened itself for her.

Within stood a single pedestal and above it floated an orb that radiated an immense power, faceted by glass. Of course the glass was beyond any human’s capabilities to break, even beyond her power to break. ”This is what I seek. It is an artifact of immense power that could do marvelous things.” Stepping forward, she reached out for it, though the air crackled and forced her to retract the limb. Forming a hand of light, she mentally ordered it to retrieve the orb, as it moved through the invisible field that protected it.

Finally it grasped the object and quickly pulled it from its lofty position, into the hands of the crimson witch. Power seemed to flow into her upon contact, though she quickly cut herself off from this reservoir of near endless energy. This was the power that could create dimensions and bring worlds to ruin. She held within her hand the key to becoming a god, the key to wrenching this world from the hands of those who had tried but failed before. Elena could not help but smile at her good fortune, at the probability that she had actually succeeded. The feeling alone was almost enough to make her jump for joy, though she kept the feeling within.

”Let’s get going dear Cillian. How about I treat you for your troubles, it will be on me.” It was the least she could do to pay back his helping her and she could come back soon enough to raid the vaults of knowledge the Thames possessed.

Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Back to top Go down

Post by Twinkletoes August 14th 2012, 2:25 am

Staring, with eyebrows raised and a genuine look of awe on his face CIlian gazed at the sublime, glowing orb that Elena cupped in her hands; a faint cool glow sending a strange chill down his spine. It was almost as if this artefact held secrets to worlds unknown, its hazy facade protecting eons of power that no one on this earth could comprehend...but then again the wily Frenchman was simply over-using his imagination and the nagging voice within his head told him to stay composed in front of the curious object. Flicking some more green goo off his sleeve CIlian swivelled on his heels, flicking his head back as he followed Elena with a bemused grin.

"You do know mademoiselle that I would much prefer it if we could not walk all the way back...it would be quite troublesome and your feet are probably sore" he spoke, rubbing his chin as his honeyed accent reverberated around the ancient library, "And I would gladly join you for a meal" and without any further warning he clasped her hands, immediately engulfing the both of them in a churning spiral of ink. The black spectre immediately propelled itself off the ground and into the air at an impressive speed, soaring over the ageless parchments and ashy remains of the sorceress. Yes, the Frenchman was flying back to the surface simply because he was too lazy to walk the whole way back, that and he wouldn't stand the woman to take the trek all over again.

Soaring past the murky corridor that penetrated their worst fears and darting past the rotting doors and old storage units the Frenchman and his 'passenger' quickly returned to the warm natural light of the late afternoon that glowed within the large building. The police had disappeared, there was no explanation as to why they had no swarmed the place but the grinning Prince simply shrugged his shoulders as he gracefully hopped back onto his two feet, linking arms with the Crimson witch. Not before gently kissing the back of her pale hand, his lips making the soft smooching noise as tried to hold in a cheeky smile.

"I hope you enjoy the gift" he smiled, turning her attention to an intricate swirling tattoo the size of penny on her wrist. He had snuck some magical ink onto her skin when he pecked her hand, yes it was a sneaky move but it was the thought that counted and the design itself was both beautiful and eerie, an ornate reminder of their first encounter. The first of many hopefully.

Twinkletoes
Twinkletoes
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha August 14th 2012, 10:27 am

”You make a point my dear Frenchman.” Elena ceded with a sly smirk, crossing arms over her chest. It was true that she would not like to have to make the trek all of the way back to the surface, where she was likely to meet with significant force by the ever so reliable police force of New York. Sure they were looking for a black haired woman but Elena was sure they would find a way to implicate her for something if she simply walked out of the front door of a warehouse that was broken into. This in all reality was the intelligent choice but annoying all of the same when it came down to it, as Elena hated spilling blood unless it was really necessary. Wasted blood was something she would not have on her hands if at all possible. She had Volt for any killing that she wanted done and didn’t need to do personally.

”my feet are terribly sore. Would you mind leading the way my good man?” Elena asked with a gracious motion of her hands, a smile playing across her features for a brief second before turning into the bemused grin that was always framing her lips when not annoyed. This meant there was not a large change of expression but an almost subtle one that could not be perceived unless one was looking close. Sure she was not one to fall for gentlemanly charm but it was always nice to be treated as a woman instead of some sort of psychotic murderer or whatever it was people thought her to be. An extremist was a better way to describe the woman known as Elena Marie but she used such a term when describing herself conservatively. Even an extremist could be taken as something negative in the wrong context.

Stepping onto the monstrosity of ink,Elena allowed herself to be whisked away with orb in hand through the darkness that covered the grand room and further into a greater darkness. Elena felt the need to illuminate their way with her own light but decided to give the man the benefit of the doubt; allow him to continue his flight into the darkness. Everything within her detested the darkness if only because of what lurked within it and what could lurk within it so stealthily. As a user of magic she made an oath to stand against the forces of darkness no matter what it took, even using less than reputable methods to meet her ends. The heroic types looked down upon her for her actions but one day they would see that she was doing it for the greater good of mankind, metahuman or just normal human.

Once they reached the first floor, the old warehouse, Elena stepped off of the ink construct and curtly bow to the young Frenchman, or that’s how she planned to do so anyway. Of course he had his own plans, involving giving the back of her hand a soft peck before interlinking arms with her. It was more of the manners that he seemed to use so frequently with her but she did not mind it in the least. Elena wanted to feel an iota of respect from someone, and this reminded her of her late husband; this feeling was nice within itself. ”Oh my,its lovely.” She said concerning the new tattoo, something that she enjoyed immensely. Elena has always wanted one but she never had the nerve to get one due to a large distaste of needles, while this one was a sort of free gift of sorts.

In a sort of gesture of gratitude she pressed red lips against the man’s cheek. ”Now let us get that meal. I’m starving from all of that exertion and I’m sure you are as well. I’ll make sure we eat a feast fit for royalty.” With that she walked along with the Frenchman out of the warehouse and to a nice dinner. Maybe they would eat a nice Japanese dinner,something cooked right in front of them, or anything high class. Elena did always love a high class meal. Anything that served good wine or alcohol at any rate. if the booze was not good,the meal was likely to be less than excellent as well.

Part one of her plan was finished.

Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top