The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Chief Warrant Officer Daniel Mustang I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Chief Warrant Officer Daniel Mustang I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Chief Warrant Officer Daniel Mustang I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Chief Warrant Officer Daniel Mustang I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Chief Warrant Officer Daniel Mustang I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Chief Warrant Officer Daniel Mustang I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Chief Warrant Officer Daniel Mustang I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Chief Warrant Officer Daniel Mustang I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Chief Warrant Officer Daniel Mustang I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
Chief Warrant Officer Daniel Mustang I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Chief Warrant Officer Daniel Mustang I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Chief Warrant Officer Daniel Mustang I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Cynical_Aspie
Chief Warrant Officer Daniel Mustang I_vote_lcapChief Warrant Officer Daniel Mustang I_voting_barChief Warrant Officer Daniel Mustang I_vote_rcap 
Tybrid
Chief Warrant Officer Daniel Mustang I_vote_lcapChief Warrant Officer Daniel Mustang I_voting_barChief Warrant Officer Daniel Mustang I_vote_rcap 
SicilianDragon
Vorik

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Chief Warrant Officer Daniel Mustang

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chief Warrant Officer Daniel Mustang Empty Chief Warrant Officer Daniel Mustang

Post by BootStrapTommy May 22nd 2012, 11:38 pm

Not even close to finished. Will right a history when I cure my apathy and get around to it, and probably tweek somethings, with any critiques.
Note I intend to actually write 184 years worth of history for him, but his age is really just a means by which I plan to develop him to have incredible character which can thus make him easier for me to role play. I like to really get into a character, so his long life and history will make him always fresh and deep, which just makes playing him more fun and easier.
Renegade Name: Kingslayer
Title: Chief Warrant Officer Daniel Mustang
Alignment: Renegade
Race: Human
Hair: Black (or was)
Eyes: One red/one green
Height: 6' 0"
Weight: 210lbs

Costume Description/Image:
Spoiler:
Military combat and riot armor with trench coat (lots of pockets) and heavy-duty combat boots. A helmet with attached multi-purpose gas mask. Among his equipment is a modified scoped .700 nitro express, a modified M1918 Browning Automatic Rifle, a modified Winchester Model 1897 Trenchgun, a Smith & Wesson Model 500 revolver, trench knifes and a M1917 Army Revolver in his boots, a large combat knife on his chest, and two wrist mounted hidden blades.
Personality:
He has an incredibly quiet calm demeanor, and only speaks when he believes that it is absolutely necessary to. He is an extreme loner, enough so much so that he must often escape to extreme wilderness locations because he absolutely abhors other people and having much of anything to do with them, especially is they are talkative. He has a specific moral compass. He firmly and truly believes his actions to be for the good of all and that he is working to create a new world order which can elevate the suffering of the poor and downtrodden, a personal crusade which has it roots in his upbringing. He believes that the ends will ultimately justify his means, so he acts impulsively in the face of moral decisions. He is capable of incredibly feats of methodical planning, but his compulsiveness often jeopardizes them. He abhors senseless violence and any form of sadism, and has an incredible streak of kindness. However, his intellect has allowed him to disconnect, while his dogmatic belief systems allows him to categorize his acquaintance into those for who he will be compassionate towards and those he won’t, allowing him to with easy confidence dispatch those between him and his goal. He is incredibly perceptive, capable of seeing people’s hidden motivations. He’s quiet calm temperament gives off the aura that he knows what he is doing, so when he does speak he is capable for using words that can stir others into action or thought, consequently often falling naturally into leadership positions, much to his own distaste.

History:
Born in Ellisville, Mississippi in 1845 as Daniel Morse, Danny grew up as a member of a family of poor white farmers in the extremely rural Jones County. Raised largely in poverty, a young Danny grew up resenting the upper class of the south, who he saw as having build their riches not only on the backs of people like him, but on the slave labor which they used to man their farms. Thus when war broke out in 1860, 15-year old Danny grew resentful of what he saw as a rich man’s war, fought at the expense of his family and other poor families like his. So, in 1862, Danny joined the band of misfits and deserters lead by his cousin Newton Knight, who had declared Jones County “the Free State of Jones” and seceded from the Confederacy in protest of a war fought solely for the right slave owners. For the next 3 years Danny fought alongside Knight and his Company, raiding Confederate supply lines and on occasion taking orders secretly delivered to them by William Tecumseh Sherman himself. Over this time Danny developed a knack for planning and leading guerilla raids and fell naturally into a place of leadership below Knight. When the war ended, Danny refused to stay and play politics like Knight, and thus enlisted in the United States Army, becoming part of the 8th cavalry. He thus headed west, immediately following the war. Out West, Danny engaged in numerous campaigns against the Natives, leaving active service in 1874. Later that year Danny moved to the Arizona Territory, where he met and married. However, his wife lost her life at the hands of some outlaws, who Danny proceeded, with the help of the local sheriff and deputy, to hunt down and bring to justice. In the years following Danny became a professional bounty hunter, working with law enforcement all over the West to capture or kill outlaws and fugitives from justice. He continued this work until 1884. Danny concluded that he might be getting just a tad too slow for the fast pace of the bounty hunter life, so he determined to check out an old map which he had taken from a dead Native back in 1873. The map claimed to lead to a vast deposit of gold north of British Colombia in the Nahanni River Valley, which Danny planned to use to retire should he ever find it. After searching for 2 years, he found it in the late spring of 1886, with hostile Natives on his tail. When he entered, he found a beautiful cave, lined with gold. In the center was a cool spring pool. When he bent down quench his parched throat, a bright light blazed in his eyes and he fell, stricken and blinded.

In late 1910, a young beard man dressed in rags rambled into the Vancouver rambling about the world being changed and wrong, screaming about how there was something gravely wrong. He was quickly apprehended and sent to a psychiatric hospital after his wild story. In early 1911, Danny escaped from the mental institution, fleeing about into the United States astounded by the changes which had occurred in the 25 years he appeared to have been in limbo. But more astounding than the changed world was what had happened to him. He has inexplicably gotten younger, and he appeared now to be aging at a phenomenally slower rate. Moreover, he found his reaction speed to be absolutely lightning fast and the most astounding ability to teleport! He took up work as a quick draw shooter in Buffalo Bill’s Wild West Show, which he worked with until 1913. After this, Danny made his way to the East Coast, where he jumped on a ship and headed to Europe. He arrived there on the eve or war, and quickly found himself in a continent mobilizing for war. He quickly pulled some strings, joining the British army as a sort of American advisor on the battlefield. He’s knowledge of guerilla warfare proved valuable in the trenches, where he was able to reduce causalities for the commanders with whom he worked. During this time he gained a working understanding of more modern weaponry, coming to favor rifles, as well as coming to rely on his Winchester Model 1897 Trenchgun. When the U.S. joined the side of the British and French in 1917, Danny found himself placed as an advisor among the top U.S. military leadership, as his previous 3 years of experience in the trenches gave his an expertise that no other Americans had at the time. When the war ended, Danny returned to the U.S. where several attempts at a normal life failed. Following the Prohibition in 1919, Danny joined a group of bootleggers known as the Company, whose criminal empire came to spread throughout the East Coast. Danny took the job of the group’s primary hit man, eventually coming to love the M1918 Browning Automatic Rifle, which he had had some experience during the war, but who’s stopping and penetrating power proved very useful in his line of work. He gained a bloody reputation through organized crime in the area, enough so to have hit men sent his way as well. However, in 1936, with Prohibition behind them, the Company fell apart under pressure from the FBI. Danny faked his own death, escaping to a life of relative luxury in Argentina. Eventually he made his way back to North America heading back up to Canada in search of the cave. With his new identity, he answered the call of Uncle Sam after the Pearl Harbor attack in 1941, eventually being sent to North Africa in 1942 as part of the 1st Infantry Division. From there he served in the invasion of Sicily, and after a short leave, landed at Normandy on June 6, 1944. He later went on to serve at the Battle of the Bulge, eventually finding himself at the Siegfried line in early 1945, where he stayed behind as a rear guard for an medical evac, but was captured. He ran his mouth to his new captors in defense of his comrades, but was consequently dosed in gasoline, lit on fire, and left to die as an example. He however survived, though only through the grace of a rather gregarious Soviet supply chef who found him as the Soviet took the area. He was nursed back to health, but not without serious disfigurement.
Power:
Physically fit. Trained in stealth and infiltration. Proficient in krav maga and silat, but capable of augmenting them with a number of other arts. A phenomenal shot with almost any ranged weapon, especially a sniper or hunting rifle. Proficient in the use of hidden blades on his forearms, as well as any other knifey stabby things.
Improved time sense resulting in lightning fast reflexes. Teleportation up 5 metres with incredible frequency. Jumps up to a few kilometres are also possible, but require concentration and a significant amount of energy. The spatial distortion caused by the jump can be used to knock down most normal people.
Random side effect of his powers is aging at a fraction the normal rate.

Power Grid:
STR: 3
SPD: 2
END : 4
INT: 3
EP: 4
FS: 6

Power Grid colours:
The bars, blood red. The background black.
Character Image/Description:
His left eye is an unsettling red, while his hidden eye is his natural green.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Mihaylo
BootStrapTommy
BootStrapTommy

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 9
Job : Econometrician
Humor : British
Registration date : 2011-10-19

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top