The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Daniel I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Daniel I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Daniel I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Daniel I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Daniel I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Daniel I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Daniel I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Daniel I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Daniel I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
Daniel I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Daniel I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Daniel I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
SicilianDragon
Daniel I_vote_lcapDaniel I_voting_barDaniel I_vote_rcap 
Vorik
Cynical_Aspie
Tybrid

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Daniel

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Daniel Empty Daniel

Post by flashzune July 24th 2012, 10:37 pm

Super Hero/Villain/Renegade/etc Name: Daniel
Title: DX-500
Alignment: Good
Race: Black
Hair: Black
Eyes: Brown
Height: 6'0"
Weight: 180 lbs

Costume Description/Image: Due to his fugitive status, Daniel's attire never remains consistent.
At times, he wears a hooded cloak to hide his appearance. During self maintenance, he wears a simple wife-beater with baggy jeans.

Personality:Being a machine, Daniel is stoic and rarely displays emotion. The closest he has to any emotional expression is anger, which he is quick to show. He displays intense hostility toward his enemies, but treats his friends and allies as such. Using his microprocessor-enhanced brain, Daniel displays heightened intelligence as a machine, which at times causes him to make cold decisions.

History: Little is known about Daniel prior to his cybernetic conversion. Daniel himself does not know who he is or where he came from. The only clues he has garnered is his designation, "DX-500" tattooed on his right forearm and General Crab-claw , who is believed to have ordered Daniel's conversion.

Powers: Since he is holds a robotic endoskeleton, Daniel utilizes many common traits and abilities associated with cyborgs. The most used ability is his super-strength. Daniel's endoskeleton contains hydraulics fueled titanium alloyed pistons, which allow him to lift more than two tons of weight. His titanium based endoskeleton provides maximum protection from any physical attack, including high caliber firearms. Daniel's flesh hide can instantly regenerate, due to nanobots replacing his skin cells. The nanobots heal a variety of damage done to Daniel's flesh; from small caliber gunshot "wounds" to large explosions. Daniel also possess an advanced Heads Up Display, which provides targeting, scanning, and telescopic/microscopic vision, among other abilities. As with all machines, Daniel isn't held back the limitations of a human. He doesn't feel pain, fatigue, sickness, or exhaustion. He is able to stay underwater for long periods due to a lack of lungs and he isn't bothered by heat or cold.

Power Grid: (You have 22 points to spend on your Power Grid unless you can fly, in which case you have 20. Each stat can start at 6, not 7. 7 must be earned.)
STR: 4
SPD: 2
END: 4
INT: 3
EP: 6
FS: 3

Power Grid colours: Black

Character Image/Description: Daniel appears as an African American male. Though his age is not stated nor determined, he appears as a man in his early to mid twenties. His hair and face are clean shaven. On his right forearm, in black ink, is "DX-500", his designation number.

Roleplay Sample: Scene-Nevada desert, mid-day.
*Daniel lays in the dirt, unconscious yet with open eyes. He blinks, then jumps up into an upright position. He quickly spins his head and examines his surrounding. From his POV, his heads up display measures his distance to a nearby cactus, then the molecular structure of the cactus is displayed
Daniel-(reaches out to grab digital model of cactus' molecule, sees it is fake) What the hell is going on?
*Daniel looks at his arms. On his right forearm is a tattoo that says "DX-500". Daniel rubs the tattoo.
Daniel-DX-500?
*Daniel looks behind him, then stands up. He looks up at the sun, and his heads up scans the sun and displays its temperature, distance from earth and a satellite image of the fiery surface. He waves his hand in front of his face, his HUD creates a still image of his hand in mid-sway. Daniel blinks then rubs his eyes. Looking ahead of him, he starts walking through the desert.

Last edited by flashzune on July 28th 2012, 7:12 pm; edited 2 times in total
flashzune
flashzune

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2012-07-23

Back to top Go down

Daniel Empty Re: Daniel

Post by Doc July 25th 2012, 4:52 am

Regeneration is an EP power

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

^Look there to see.
Doc
Doc
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2011-01-25

Back to top Go down

Post by flashzune July 25th 2012, 8:30 am

Super Hero/Villain/Renegade/etc Name: Daniel
Title: DX-500
Alignment: Good
Race: Black
Hair: Black
Eyes: Brown
Height: 6'0"
Weight: 180 lbs

Costume Description/Image: Due to his fugitive status, Daniel's attire never remains consistent.
At times, he wears a hooded cloak to hide his appearance. During self maintenance, he wears a simple wife-beater with baggy jeans.

Personality:Being a machine, Daniel is stoic and rarely displays emotion. The closest he has to any emotional expression is anger, which he is quick to show. He displays intense hostility toward his enemies, but treats his friends and allies as such. Using his microprocessor-enhanced brain, Daniel displays heightened intelligence as a machine, which at times causes him to make cold decisions.

History: Little is known about Daniel prior to his cybernetic conversion. Daniel himself does not know who he is or where he came from. The only clues he has garnered is his designation, "DX-500" tattooed on his right forearm and General Crab-claw , who is believed to have ordered Daniel's conversion.

Powers: Since he is holds a robotic endoskeleton, Daniel utilizes many common traits and abilities associated with cyborgs. The most used ability is his super-strength. Daniel's endoskeleton contains hydraulics fueled titanium alloyed pistons, which allow him to lift more than two tons of weight. His titanium based endoskeleton provides maximum protection from any physical attack, including high caliber firearms. Daniel's flesh hide can instantly regenerate, due to nanobots replacing his skin cells. The nanobots heal a variety of damage done to Daniel's flesh; from small caliber gunshot "wounds" to large explosions. Daniel also possess an advanced Heads Up Display, which provides targeting, scanning, and telescopic/microscopic vision, among other abilities. As with all machines, Daniel isn't held back the limitations of a human. He doesn't feel pain, fatigue, sickness, or exhaustion. He is able to stay underwater for long periods due to a lack of lungs and he isn't bothered by heat or cold.

Power Grid: (You have 22 points to spend on your Power Grid unless you can fly, in which case you have 20. Each stat can start at 6, not 7. 7 must be earned.)
STR: 5
SPD: 2
END: 6
INT: 3
EP: 2
FS: 3

Power Grid colours: Black

Character Image/Description: Daniel appears as an African American male. Though his age is not stated nor determined, he appears as a man in his early to mid twenties. His hair and face are clean shaven. On his right forearm, in black ink, is "DX-500", his designation number.

Roleplay Sample: Scene-Nevada desert, mid-day.
*Daniel lays in the dirt, unconscious yet with open eyes. He blinks, then jumps up into an upright position. He quickly spins his head and examines his surrounding. From his POV, his heads up display measures his distance to a nearby cactus, then the molecular structure of the cactus is displayed
Daniel-(reaches out to grab digital model of cactus' molecule, sees it is fake) What the hell is going on?
*Daniel looks at his arms. On his right forearm is a tattoo that says "DX-500". Daniel rubs the tattoo.
Daniel-DX-500?
*Daniel looks behind him, then stands up. He looks up at the sun, and his heads up scans the sun and displays its temperature, distance from earth and a satellite image of the fiery surface. He waves his hand in front of his face, his HUD creates a still image of his hand in mid-sway. Daniel blinks then rubs his eyes. Looking ahead of him, he starts walking through the desert.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

flashzune
flashzune

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc July 26th 2012, 6:27 am

Don't repost, just edit the original
Doc
Doc
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by flashzune July 26th 2012, 8:56 am

Dante Alighieri wrote:Don't repost, just edit the original

How do I do that?
flashzune
flashzune

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc July 26th 2012, 10:37 am

There's an "Edit" button on top of the post
Doc
Doc
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by flashzune July 26th 2012, 11:10 am

Ok, thanks. I edited it.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

flashzune
flashzune

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana July 28th 2012, 10:42 pm

Approved until stated otherwise
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 2473
Job : Nothing
Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.
Registration date : 2011-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top