The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Daniel Watson "Dread" I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
Daniel Watson "Dread" I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
Daniel Watson "Dread" I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Daniel Watson "Dread" I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Daniel Watson "Dread" I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
Daniel Watson "Dread" I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
Daniel Watson "Dread" I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Daniel Watson "Dread" I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
Daniel Watson "Dread" I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Daniel Watson "Dread" I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Daniel Watson "Dread" I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
Daniel Watson "Dread" I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Daniel Watson "Dread" I_vote_lcapDaniel Watson "Dread" I_voting_barDaniel Watson "Dread" I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Daniel Watson "Dread"

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Daniel Watson "Dread" Empty Daniel Watson "Dread"

Post by DanielWatson August 30th 2016, 1:50 am

Dread
It's Death himself!

Basic Biography

Hero Name: Dread
Title: Death
Alignment: True Neutral
Race: Human, Caucasian
Hair: Black short hair
Eye: One eye, dark brown, dark circle under it
Height: 6'2
Weight: 200 lbs
Blood type: AB

The Looks

He has most of his flesh burnt off making his bones visible, mostly on his torso. Half of his face is burnt and makes his skull visible so he wears bandaging over the skull part to hide it. He has a muscular physique. He has a few small permanent scars that have never healed too. His costume is a simple white t-shirt with the symbol being an eyeball with a brown pupil and veins coming out. He wears a black jacket that he carries weapons with, he wears black combat boots, black pants, and a black utility belt.

The Legacy

Personality: He shows very little emotion, most of it is anger.

History: Daniel was born on September 24th, 1977 in a small town in California to Stan Watson and Martha Watson.  He didn't get to see much of his mother, she had to work because they were poor, so Stanley had to take care of him. And in that time Stanley had taught Daniel how to fight, use weapons, had him do exercises everyday, train him, etc. But one day, Martha had lost her job. So they couldn't feed Daniel or take care of him. And Daniel was taken to a foster home. Fast forward years later, Daniel is in his mid-20s and his name was picked out for a secret "experiment". And on that day a mob had broken into his home and kidnapped him, killing his family in the process. They put him through a series of tests trying to see if he could live through it. He had never been in so much pain and agony. So he finally had enough and broke out of his chamber. A fire had started and it had blown up the building. Crushing Daniel and leaving others to think he was dead.

The Powers and Weaknesses

Powers

Power 1: Enhanced Durability
This ability makes Dread more durable, he can sustain far more punishment than normal, for example, having a car thrown at him would be the equivalent of having a soccer ball thrown at his face.

Power 2: Enhanced Strength
This ability makes Dread more powerful than normal, he can lift 40 tons and still be able to run like normal.

Power 3: Healing Factor
This ability makes Dread heal a little faster than a normal human, while this is very slow. This healing factor can heal very devastating blows.

Weakness(es)

Weakness 1: While he can withstand normal weapons, he may not be able to withstand more advanced weapons.

Weakness 2: He does not work well with others and can be very stubborn.

Weakness 3: Shooting him enough can temporarily kill him.

Weakness 4: He has a very slow healing factor.

Weakness 5: Can get very overwhelmed or angry and start shooting at anything.

Items
SS-640: A more advanced version of a shotgun that Dread had designed himself, the SS is stronger, it can blow open a wall in just one shot and turns a human into a pile of guts, it has a longer range than a normal shotgun, and it can charge up a blast that requires a plasma cell. While it can do all of this it has a higher risk of getting damaged very badly or can get jammed.

M-224: A more advanced version of an M4 that Dread had designed himself. These bullets are faster and stronger than a normal M4. But it is less effective than all the other weapons.

G-445: A more advanced version of a .44 that Dread had designed himself. These small bullets can make big holes in walls and humans, but again can get jammed easily.

Flare-220: And last but not least! The Flare-220! This gun was designed by Dread and isn't an advanced version of anything. This gun is the greatest of all 3, it's the fastest, it's the strongest, and very useful in tight situations, but it takes WAY more ammo than all the guns and has to be used wisely.
Physical Priority
Agility - 4
Endurance - 3
Reaction - 1
Strength - 2

Last edited by DanielWatson on August 31st 2016, 5:02 pm; edited 3 times in total
DanielWatson
DanielWatson

Quote : "Not vengeance, punishment.." - Frank Castle

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 3
Humor : So I read a book about anti-gravity, it was impossible to put down! HAAAAAA!
Registration date : 2016-08-29

Back to top Go down

Daniel Watson "Dread" Empty Re: Daniel Watson "Dread"

Post by Chellizard August 30th 2016, 3:07 am

I need you to better write out your powers - give legitimate explanations of what your character can do.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-My DeviantArt-
Daniel Watson "Dread" JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Number of posts : 5014
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by DanielWatson August 30th 2016, 5:43 pm

Edited, also edited Basic Bio for the eye part to kinda clear that part up.
DanielWatson
DanielWatson

Humor : So I read a book about anti-gravity, it was impossible to put down! HAAAAAA!

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard August 30th 2016, 6:19 pm

Power 1 and 2 are basically the same - Durability = tough skin.

Weakness 3, 4, and 5 won't cut it.

Think of something else.

His items need weaknesses as well.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-My DeviantArt-
Daniel Watson "Dread" JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Number of posts : 5014
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by DanielWatson August 30th 2016, 7:35 pm

Edited again, removed one of the powers too.
DanielWatson
DanielWatson

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top