The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
No, we don't  bite the officer! (Effigy) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
No, we don't  bite the officer! (Effigy) I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
No, we don't  bite the officer! (Effigy) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
No, we don't  bite the officer! (Effigy) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
No, we don't  bite the officer! (Effigy) I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
No, we don't  bite the officer! (Effigy) I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
No, we don't  bite the officer! (Effigy) I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
No, we don't  bite the officer! (Effigy) I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
No, we don't  bite the officer! (Effigy) I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
No, we don't  bite the officer! (Effigy) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
No, we don't  bite the officer! (Effigy) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
No, we don't  bite the officer! (Effigy) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
No, we don't  bite the officer! (Effigy) I_vote_lcapNo, we don't  bite the officer! (Effigy) I_voting_barNo, we don't  bite the officer! (Effigy) I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

No, we don't bite the officer! (Effigy)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

No, we don't  bite the officer! (Effigy) Empty No, we don't bite the officer! (Effigy)

Post by Cerulean January 24th 2016, 4:30 pm

The day off was immensely tasty with delivered pizza, assorted chinese food, and a large batch of chocolate chip cookies, oh my. Oh and don't forget the probable gallons of soda and a single medium oreo milkshake. While some may call this piggish behavior or just be stunned that one man can eat this much, Richard Brian Kennedy burned a lot of calories with what he does. By a lot, is akin to be able to make yoga soccer moms jealous with how much he burns off in a day. It was certain the behavior of a metahuman. At least he was eating it in a way that wasn't necessarily rude.

So alone in his stupid apartment, the young man sat and played video games. He was enjoying himself and in that moment was as happy as a clam. Picking a bit of cookie from his teeth, the expression turned to sorrow as he ended up dieing. "Awww damn, I didn't even save before coming in here. Crap. It wasn't too difficult. Just tedious. I can do it later." He then spent the next 20 minutes finishing up his pizza and ate half of his chinese food. Deciding to take a break, he moves over to the window and looks out into the street.

Squinting, what he saw was somewhere between messed up and laughable.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Sometimes the things that may or may not be true are the things that a man needs to believe in the most: that people are basically good; that honor, courage, and virtue mean everything; that power and money, money and power mean nothing; that good always triumphs over evil; that love, true love, never dies... No matter if they're true or not, a man should believe in those things because those are the things worth believing in."  - Hub McCann Secondhand Lions
Cerulean
Cerulean
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "You just can't beat the person who never gives up." George Herman aka Babe Ruth

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 107
Job : Graphic Design Intern
Humor : You aren't worth a fart in the wind. *Farts* I am more likely to hire that fart than you.
Registration date : 2015-10-20

Back to top Go down

No, we don't  bite the officer! (Effigy) Empty Re: No, we don't bite the officer! (Effigy)

Post by Shadowoof January 26th 2016, 5:13 am

Today had gone rather poorly for the young shapeshifter, first she had spent most of her morning, prowling for some action only to find nothing, then once she had given up, she'd run into a literal mugging. Only it wasn't the fun and easy kind, the mugger seemed like a normal person if it wasn't for the bone like claw that rested on his arm and prodded past his hand, almost like an extension only not. And the pointy end of said claw was aimed right at her.

But after that, her afternoon had gone smoothly, starting with a little old shift and ending with the meta running with his tail between his legs, and a hunting prehistoric Raptor hot on his tracks. The chase lasted a while, making the dinosaur partially excited for when she caught her prey who for his part was a rather quick bastard but like most he would tire, everyone did. Soon enough he would stop on a street near a complex of apartments and turn to his hunter, Causing Bella to come to a stop when her prey turned, seemed he was giving up on running and hoping to get lucky, she could tell from the fact that he was in a stance that benefited his claw. Getting low, Bella would wait a few small seconds before charging at him, he'd swing his claw like hand in which Bella would duck under once again, feeling just a pinch of pain in her side. Next to him, Bella's clawed hand would just reach his leg in which she would pull, causing the man to do a flip to the ground.

Spinning, Bella would walk towards her fallen prey and Plant a clawed foot on his claw arm, keeping him from using it as a weapon, she would place her other foot on his back and dig her claws in, causing him to yell in pain as she felt the flesh under his shirt slice under her claws. Giving a small call, like raptors would to call their pack she would begin to lower her jaw to her captured prey's head. Ignoring the crowd that seemed to have gathered to the commotion.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The characters that my mind decided up because of various reasons easily gotten to for all of you people who like being lazy.

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : You know........... This is just kinda pointless

Number of posts : 1508
Job : I write and occasionaly mod
Humor : Gotta change this every few months
Registration date : 2014-10-18

Back to top Go down

No, we don't  bite the officer! (Effigy) Empty Re: No, we don't bite the officer! (Effigy)

Post by Cerulean February 6th 2016, 12:25 pm

"Jesus H. Christ shakes hands with Neil DeGrasse Tyson, that's a raptor!" Rich exclaimed before thinking on his feet. It was a fight right outside his place. Checking his clothes, he determined that a black shirt and green shorts were not much to worry about identifying someone with. Still, he had to hide his face.

He runs over to a closet and grabs an ape mask from a party a few summers ago that he dressed up as one. He certainly didn't have time for a paint job, or wanted to grab his normal hero mask. The possible implications of associate were too great.

So grabbing the mask and bolting out the door, he knew that time was crucial as raptors were very dangerous creatures. Even if it was just one.

"Oh this is going to suck."

He said before violently bursting from the hallway window. Nobody in the building seen him, hopefully. Probably did, since they probably were almost all looking out at the original commotion. Wrecker charged forward, past the crowd to barrel into the raptor as if a large pick up had smacked into going about 30 miles per hour. Thankfully he did, because it looks as though the dinosaur was about to finish off their prey.

"Sometimes the things that may or may not be true are the things that a man needs to believe in the most: that people are basically good; that honor, courage, and virtue mean everything; that power and money, money and power mean nothing; that good always triumphs over evil; that love, true love, never dies... No matter if they're true or not, a man should believe in those things because those are the things worth believing in."  - Hub McCann Secondhand Lions
Cerulean
Cerulean
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "You just can't beat the person who never gives up." George Herman aka Babe Ruth

Humor : You aren't worth a fart in the wind. *Farts* I am more likely to hire that fart than you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowoof February 6th 2016, 8:29 pm

It is a little too late for Bell to realize what she was doing, but the scent of blood and the previous chase had given her a sort of urge to finish what she started just like a carnivore would have. But that's when she felt what could only be described as a smaller mass then it should have been hitting her cause for something so small it hit her hard, sending the ancient reptile flying off the prey it had caught and landing hard on the ground.

On her side, Bella tried to stand herself up but couldn't quite muster it, the shock of the attack left her a little bewildered so instead of trying to get up, Bella decided to rather shift back into her human form, the muscles under her scales rippling a little before seconds later a girl would appear where the raptor once was, wearing a flannel shirt with ripped jeans. Looking towards where she left the bad guy, Bella saw a man in a ape mask and she would have laughed if they were alone but currently a lot of people surrounded them so Bella simply stood herself up and with a few hops to loosen herself up, she'd begin running towards the guy. The guy in the ape mask must have been a partner to the person who tried to to rob her or something and with that in mind, she would get withen a few feet before instantly shifting into a gorilla. Still well, running on all fours she would get close before bringing her fist back and swinging at the now smaller man, if he could hit hard then he would be able to tank her enhanced strength from an already strong gorilla's fist, she hoped.

The characters that my mind decided up because of various reasons easily gotten to for all of you people who like being lazy.

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : You know........... This is just kinda pointless

Number of posts : 1508
Job : I write and occasionaly mod
Humor : Gotta change this every few months
Registration date : 2014-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerulean February 7th 2016, 12:54 pm

Whomever it was that the raptor caught must have cracked their head of the ground because they weren't moving. Then again, Wrecker could not quite see either since his back was to him. Getting up from one knee, the young man gazed over the sight. The sounds of the transformation a little unnerving as the new form chosen was what looked like a teenage girl out of the backcountry. Of course, this person was a shapechanger so he didn't have a clue whether or not this was her true form or not.

"Listen, I may be barefoot guy in an ape mask but...we don't have to do this. I don't know why you are him are here, but this in not the place for place. Too many people could get hurt. Do you speak english?" He asked cautiously.

It seemed her first reaction was to get payback for the tackle. Fair enough. As she charged him and made to strike him, he still tried to reason with the shifter. "C'mon man, do we really need it fi--" He was then decked with the fist of a gorilla. He had never been hit by a gorilla before, but it seemed they hit hard. Since he didn't quite have his footing, with choosing to be diplomatic, the force sent him back a few yards. Blinking a few times, he moved to stand.

"Alright, fine. Just know that you wanted this." Taking in a deep breath, he could feel his body getting heavier, denser, much stronger. "People, this is about to get ugly, so I implore you all to get your goofy New Yorker asses out of here." He grabbed ahold on a street light, yanking it from its base. Sparks flew as people started to clear out, but not before taking pictures with their camera phones. "Batter up!" He declared swinging his makeshift bat at the large ape.

Cerulean
Cerulean
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top