The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Lorelei Yvonne The Officer I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
Lorelei Yvonne The Officer I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
Lorelei Yvonne The Officer I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Lorelei Yvonne The Officer I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Lorelei Yvonne The Officer I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
Lorelei Yvonne The Officer I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
Lorelei Yvonne The Officer I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Lorelei Yvonne The Officer I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
Lorelei Yvonne The Officer I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Lorelei Yvonne The Officer I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Lorelei Yvonne The Officer I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
Lorelei Yvonne The Officer I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Lorelei Yvonne The Officer I_vote_lcapLorelei Yvonne The Officer I_voting_barLorelei Yvonne The Officer I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Lorelei Yvonne The Officer

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lorelei Yvonne The Officer Empty Lorelei Yvonne The Officer

Post by Greco leBeau January 6th 2011, 6:54 pm

Super Hero/Villain/Renegade/etc Name: The Officer
Title:
Alignment: what ever pays good but normally good
Race: Human- German (powered)
Hair: blond
Eyes: blue / May’s red
Height: 5’9”
Weight: 143lbs.

Costume Description/Image: http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=§ion=&q=nazi+girls#/d2ly0lx

Normally wares her military uniform but when she’s seen with out it she often times as a flat black waist coat and white shirt along with blue jeans but she still wears her arm band

Personality: Lorelei is known to be calm and easy going when not at work but when at work she is cold and acts like the well disciplined solder that she is but this façade is lessened when she paroles the towns and villages she also has a kind of split personality disorder her other is named Maysun
Maysun’s personality ranges widely from calm and rational to angry and crazed in an instant may is also very paranoid about people following Lorelei and gets edgy easily she also has a seductive nature about her as well that she tends to flaunt amongst all sexes

History:
From a young age Lorelei grew up in a strict Nazi house hold her father was Hitler’s personal body guard and assistant and
At 14 she started to discover her hidden powers of telekinesis then at 15 her house went up in flames with her mother and 2 brothers inside she was only able to free them before a pillar fell in front of her blocking her only way out she was so over come with panic that she couldn’t use her powers

When the fire was eventually put out by the fire brigade they found her unconscious body laying face down utterly unscathed by the fire and falling debris as she woke on her own in the hospital she noticed that something did in fact happen she noticed her left blue eye had turn red and her mother said she had an odd script imprinted on her back in an odd language they never heard of

Many years latter Lorelei had started hearing voices one of them that spoke called her self Maysun and told her that the spirits that were trapped in there house moved to her body and the script was a seal
When lei was 20 she joined the military and began to cover her red eye with a blue contact she slowly climbed up the ranks. At 22 she managed to use Maysun successfully for the first time she persuaded the lead chair man to allow her to wear her fathers uniforms (modified to her likings of curse)

At 23 she has fully learned to control May to her likening and will her red eye has also slowly started to fade as well

Lorelei is now a high ranking officer and is well known through out Germany she frequently paroles the inner-city and the villages she is also at times hired as a guard for VIPs if the pays right

Powers:
-telekinesis: Lorelei’s first and original power she can lift masses up to 2 tons

-fire control: Mays specialty power she can create devastating storms of fire from the palms of her hands

-Mays persuasion: from seductive to interrogation Maysun gets inside of her targets head and messes with there mind her methods for this range from touch to words and even mind control but she rarely ever uses this for she enjoys to toy with her victims

Power Grid:
Intelligence- 4
Strength- 2
Speed- 3
Durability- 2
Energy- 5
Fighting skill-5
(this # was intentional)

Character Image/Description: Lorelei has long blond hair that she always keeps in a ponytail her left fore arm has the odd script running down it her left eye is red but she covers it with a blue contact she has a lean and slender body that may loves to flaunt when Lorelei patrols she has a 9mm hand gun at her hip that she uses with expert preseason

Role-play Sample
(ill fill it in later)
Greco leBeau
Greco leBeau

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 35
Job : Free runner & Semi-Professional Bull Rider
Registration date : 2010-12-17

Back to top Go down

Lorelei Yvonne The Officer Empty Re: Lorelei Yvonne The Officer

Post by Bash January 6th 2011, 6:59 pm

Ill approve

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The hate inside you breeds!
It's getting hard to breathe.
The walls around you fall.
Your legs are getting weak.
You drop down to your knees!
Your mind’s forsaken you!

Lorelei Yvonne The Officer Bash15
Bash
Bash
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 938
Job : workin at a local grocery store.
Humor : Shoving Food into a bag and eating your money!?!
Registration date : 2009-10-29

http://monster-hunter.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss April 25th 2011, 3:44 am

trashed

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

-<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>-

Lorelei Yvonne The Officer D3d4aa511c4d025601eecb3540adc5f1

-<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>-
Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Quote : I'm pretty much the Captain Kirk of this place when I'm not too busy being the Han Solo.

Number of posts : 2166
Job : Exerter of feminine "Whiles"
Humor : [16:00:27] devistation : bliss you only bann me because you are scared you use your moderator powers to get rid of people u know is right but hate because they are right but if anything there is treatment for your disease of being scared of better people so you should go by some have fun bye bye
Registration date : 2010-11-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top